Bad Landlord - Cover

Bad Landlord

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Elaine Jenkins answered the door on Tim's second knock in her bathrobe and a drink in one hand. She had that tight look around the eyes that indicated her drink wasn't the first one of the day but she wasn't drunk.

"Well hi there Mr. Parker," Elaine said jovially. "Sorry to answer the door like this but I just got out of the shower. I started a new job today and had to clean up after I got home. I will have some of that rent for you by the end of the week. The damn kids wouldn't get up to answer the door so I had to do it," the loud, bleached blond gushed.

Tim could hear the television in the background and could see the heads of her kids over her shoulder.

Tim looked back to Elaine and said, "I am sorry Mrs. Jenkins but the end of the week is too late for the rent. You had 30 days to pay in full which you didn't do. This is your 24 hour notice to be out of the apartment," Tim continued sternly holding out the notice. "A sheriff's deputy will escort you from the premises if you have not vacated or paid in full within 24 hours. All belongings in the apartment will be sold at auction to pay for all money due, including the cost of the deputy and eviction filing fees."

Elaine looked down at the paper Tim was holding out as if it were a snake. The smile on her face had frozen and she licked her lips nervously. "Ah," she started then paused. She looked up and down the third floor landing as if looking for help but there was none. "Ah," she started again and paused again. "Would you come in please so we can talk about this," she finally got out in a strangled sounding voice and refusing to take the notice.

Tim stepped into the apartment and looked around as Elaine stepped back and closed the door. He hadn't actually been in the apartment in over a month. The last time was to fix a leak in the shower. The apartment was messy then but was even worse now. He hated dirty apartments. They caused bugs and drove his expenses up. He held the notice out to Elaine again as she shut the door.

Elaine glanced at her daughter and son watching television just a few feet away before glancing back at Tim and quietly said, "Isn't there something we can work out Mr. Parker? Just give me until the end of the week and I will have your rent," the mother promised with a desperate sound to her voice.

Tim shook his head and thrust the 24 hour notice towards the woman without a word.

Elaine ignored the notice and stepped forward. The paper was crumpled against her and her left tit was pressed against the back of his hand. "Please Mr. Parker. I will do anything," she said almost in a whisper as she moved her nipple against his hand. "Anything," she repeated looking Tim in the eye pleadingly.

Tim glanced at the boy and girl sitting on the couch acting like they were watching television but he could tell they weren't by the way their heads were cocked. They were listening hard. Bobby's posture seemed resigned as if he had been through this before but Kathy's posture looked stiff and scared. He did feel sorry for the kids but at the same time, the apartment was filthy. He hated that.

Tim's moment of indecision passed and he looked back to Elaine shaking his head and started to speak but before he could she grabbed his free hand and thrust it under her robe and against her bare tit. Her other hand reached down and stroked the lump that was just starting to form in his pants. Tim was surprised. Women had tried to talk him out of evictions before with sex and he had let a few of the better looking ones. None of them had tried it with their kids just a few feet away. Tim's cock lurched as Elaine squeezed it while her daughter and son sat with their backs to the couple. The hand Elaine was holding against her tit was rubbed suggestively up and over the nipple. Her bathrobe was pulled and it gapped open exposing nearly all of one tit. Her teenage boy and girl only had to look back to see their mom's tit.

Elaine smiled at him with a desperate, pleading look and mouthed, "Please," as she rubbed her breast with his hand and squeezed his cock.

Tim looked at her for a moment, feeling her nipple and his cock harden. He glanced back at the pair of teenagers on the couch again and his cock lurched again. The thought of messing with this bitch while her kids were right there was a major turn on. It surprised him at how it excited him but he didn't try to shy away from it. A plan formed in his mind. He looked back at Elaine for a long, considering moment then grinned. "Anything?" he asked flatly in a normal voice.

Elaine nodded vigorously; hope dawning in her eyes as she squeezed his cock again.

"I can do anything to you and you will do exactly what I say," Tim asked with a hard tone?

"Yes, anything," Elaine said smiling confidently now as she turned his hand to cup her tit. Apparently she didn't hear the tone of his voice and believed she had wrapped another man around her finger.

"I can do anything to you, any time, any where?" Tim asked levelly as he pinched her nipple, very hard.

Elaine's eyes widened and she winced with the pain in her nipple but she nodded and gasped, "Yes."

"OK," Tim said slowly, still holding her nipple. "I think I will start with you giving me a blow job."

He was watching Bobby and Kathy out of the corner of his eye when he said it. Kathy twitched as if she was sitting forward to turn around but it was obvious Bobby had stopped her. Bobby just jerked as if struck but Tim could see the back of his neck turn red.

"OK," Elaine said with another strangled gasp as Tim twisted her nipple. "Kids, go to your bed room."

Bobby and Kathy started to get up but Tim commanded, "No. Stay there." There was a moment's hesitation before both settled back on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.