Bad Landlord - Cover

Bad Landlord

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Tim Parker slowly climbed the steps toward the third floor of the apartment complex in the late afternoon heat. Tim was panting slightly and cursing at himself for not exercising more when he was younger and for not staying in better shape. Tim was 61 years old and his six foot frame was carrying about 20 pounds more than it should be. Ok, Ok ... Maybe it was closer to 30 pounds. Tim's sparse blonde hair made him look a lot balder than he was and his face was starting to get a little jowly. He was always surprised when he looked in the mirror. It seemed like that young, vibrant 30 something that he remembered from what seemed like only months ago should be looking back at him. It always seemed to be an effort to remember the intervening years. Tim wondered where the slight stoop came from and why he had to look so hard to find the smile lines that used to be so prevalent on his face.

Tim was 32 when he inherited the apartment building just outside the Phoenix city limits along with over five million dollars. He and his wife were pretty excited about it until the lawyers and tax people got their hands in the pot. Between taxes and lawyers, Tim and his wife ended up with a little less than one and a half million and apartments that sorely needed some maintenance. They had partied hard for less than a year before his wife left with one of her 'party' buddies and over half the money. Losing his wife like that was a real blow to his ego. Tim could have understood her running off with another guy with a longer dick or longer tongue, but a woman? A few other relationships over the intervening years convinced Tim that women were not to be trusted at all. Oh, Tim still liked women, and girls too for that matter, but they only had one purpose and that was to fuck and to be fucked over.

Women and girls have been a millstone around his neck ever since he got that inheritance he thought as he paused to catch his breath on the second floor landing. He often wondered what his life would have been like if he hadn't received these apartments and that money. It had always been women that caused him problems. He would probably be gay if he didn't like female bodies so much. Unfortunately, he thoroughly enjoyed the female bodies. His motto had always been '8 to 80, blind cripple or crazy'. The problem was, he always seemed to get more than his share of the crazy ones. There was the girlfriend that had moved in briefly and accused him of molesting her 12 year old daughter. Of course he had molested the daughter but the stupid bitch mother didn't have proof and the girl denied it too. How could they prove anything when the little girl had only given him blow jobs? He had broken her cherry, slightly, with his finger, but that could have been anyone or anything. There were no charges filed but it had been a hassle. Another girlfriend had tried to sue him for 'palimony' after living with him for four months. She had read several articles in the gossip rags she subscribed to about palimony so she decided to try it too. That one cost him money for lawyers but the case was thrown out. There had been others but those two could have been serious if he had trusted females enough to let them get anything on him.

Tim continued his climb to the third floor and started swearing at his reason for climbing the steps. Six months earlier he had rented an apartment to a single mother and her two kids. The credit report and rental history had been border line at best so Tim had required an extra month's rent deposit. Tim insisted on meeting everyone that would be living in his apartments before renting them. Tim almost turned the brassy blond mother down based on payment history but she did have a cute little 12 year old daughter and her son seemed like a nice enough kid. The young girl's chest sported clearly defined bumps that stood out a good inch as a promise of tits to come. They were clearly defined because the kid was wearing a thin old t-shirt that seemed to form around the little nubs and highlight the puffy morsels and the little nipple in the center. At least he would have some eye candy if the near teenager used the complex swimming pool. Tim felt sorry for both of the woman's kids but especially the 13 year old son. The kid seemed polite and kind of quiet when Tim met him. The mother bossed the poor boy every time he moved during the interview process. "Bobby, close the door." Bobby, sit there." "Bobby, sit up straight." Tim hated the way both kids cringed every time the mother spoke to them. He did hold back approval for the rental until the mother was pleading, just to make her do it in front of her kids. He didn't particularly like the mother and the way she treated her kids just made it worse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.