Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder - Cover

Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

SATURDAY

In some Russian woman's house.

Karina laid on the living room floor positioning herself like a human bowl. She was a beautiful Russian Brunette who stood at 5'4 with blue eyes. As for how she is positioned like a human bowl, her back laid on top of the floor. Her legs were spread up and had been outstretched upwards to her back, her feet and ankles touching the back of her head. Her hands were also to the back of her head. As she was naked there were lots and lots of Nachos all over her body and breasts.

"They" ate the nachos off her body and dipped the nachos on the sauces that had been poured all over her shaven pussy and the tip of her ass, since both the tip of her ass and her pussy were both positioned so that they both faced the ceiling.

Every time they dipped on her sexual organs she would moan and they would make derogatory comments about her and Russian women in general.

8 black kids were playing with their PS3 on her flat screen television. A week ago one of these kids called her up. This kid said he knew her dark secrets and had blackmailed her into slavery. She had a good life here in England and even a high paying job. She could compromise all that if her dark secrets had been made public.

Jerome and one of his fat black kid friends crouched on the floor on each side from a lying Karina. They treated her as if she was nothing more than an object. Not a person.

The other kids sat down on the sofa listening to loud RNB music being played in the background.

How could these black kids have found out about me, Karina thought.

As for Jerome he knew the names of these Eastern European women and all their dark secrets, thanks to one of their own friends who sacrificed them so that she could save her own neck.

TWO MONTHS FROM NOW

The world had been a changed place since Elaine Griffin took matters into her own hands. Hospitals across Eastern Europe, Russia, Japan and Taiwan had been having a birth rate epidemic. Women had been giving birth to children at the same time but not one woman giving birth to one child. One woman giving birth to at least eight children. All of them were black.

TWO YEARS FROM NOW

Woman across America, Latin America and Asia who had accepted sperm donation coming from Copenhagen have been surprisingly been giving birth to black children. Phone calls were made to Denmark. The Head of the Copenhagen Sperm Centre pretended to play dumb and said that the sperms were from Blond Danish men as she had seen these men herself, about a year ago.

In the Southern half of the United States the Ku Klux Klan went on some drunken alcoholic rampage. They paid good money to get white sperm from Denmark and now all of a sudden all their women were giving birth to black babies. They believed that they were being set up by the US govt (under the leadership of ZOG) or that God was punishing them for all these years of attacking black civilians.


England, a UK Navy Base

"Elaine I'm glad you could make it," Captain Dunwich spoke.

"You said it was serious," Elaine Griffin smiled.

Captain Dunwich took her to a special room which overlooked what looked like an interrogation room. On the glass mirror Elaine could see the interrogation room and a dark haired skinny Eastern European woman sitting all by herself.

"Who is she?" Elaine asked.

"She and three other women, I believe, are spies. They tried to infiltrate the navy base but we got to them first. We believe they are Russian. They were checking our medical supplies and believe that they are trying to sabotage us and also the NHS. She won't talk Elaine. I called here to warn you because if I can get a confession out from her, she may tell us how many spies are there in this country trying to sabotage things," Captain Dunwich.

"Captain you say she won't talk right!" Elaine Griffin sounded as if she was getting ideas in her wicked little head.

"Well yes. I mean we could give her confession drugs but that would be against human rights and you know that our government and the US government has already enough blames on our hands," Captain Dunwich blabbed.

"You know that according to the European Human Rights Convention you have to treat terrorists better than you treat the public and victims," Elaine said.

"Elaine. We have already tried feeding these women and they won't eat. Please this is no time for jokes. National security is at stake," Captain Dunwich panicked.

"Captain. The only way to a Russian woman's heart is through a black man's cock," Elaine Griffin answered him what he now has to do.


Captain Dunwich, Elaine Griffin and some British Navy men took a sub all the way to Nigeria. The 4 Russian women that Captain Dunwich had caught were inside separate prison cells. Once in Nigeria Elaine Griffin had a word with a Nigerian general she knew. She said that her government was willing to pay money in return that he does them a favor.

"It'll be my pleasure," that Nigerian general laughed.

Elaine laughed with him.

"Tell me something Miss Griffin. Are you using these women now to give birth to the Nigerian Supermen?" the Nigerian General asked.

Elaine nodded.

The cell of each woman had been visited by at least 20 Nigerian men. Every time any of these Russian women tried martial arts to fight back it was useless. The first time for all of them was that their first Nigerian man would grab their legs with one arm and with the other arm instantly rip off their entire clothes, rendering them completely naked.

After each Russian spy had been violated the British sub finally sailed back for England. A week barely passed when all 4 Russian spies were craving for black cocks. Worse than a drug addiction. In return just for a black man to come inside and make them feel far more sexually excited which would have taken at least 200 Russian men, who were "shite" in sex.

All 4 Russian spies confessed and eventually Captain Dunwich gave names and told Elaine who was infiltrating the NHS. A division of the UK military police came and arrested 6 Russian people who posed as employees.

All of them confessed the same way. The women were fucked on Nigerian soil and the men were ass raped by Nigerian men, breaking all their assholes, that they instantly confessed. As for all the final fate of all these Russian spies, because they had told on the Kremlin, all of them were left dumped off in Nigeria, deciding what future they are going to have over there. The women obviously became cheap prostitutes, craving for black male customers and the men became transvestites.


Back in the NHS, Elaine Griffin had an idea. The Russian govt. felt cheated by her and so now they wanted to do as much damage to England as they can.

It was probably Elaine Griffin whom they were after. She did do them a favor as far as she saw it, Russian men were impotent. What more could Medvedev and Putin want?

Elaine Griffin remembered that back in the Cold War, Josef Stalin, ruler of the Soviet Union, wanted to breed black African women with apes (this was apparently a true story) so that he could create what he believed to be "the Real Master Race".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.