All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 1

Annie had just turned nineteen when her mum died unexpectedly. Her aunty Harriet her only living relative swept down on her and took her grieving inexperienced niece under her wing.

"Come on my dear," Aunty Harriet soothed the devastated young woman gently, "you come home with me."

So Annie found herself carried off from the quiet country life she had been used to, to the busy London life that her aunt enjoyed.

Aunt Harriet lived down a slightly seedy back street of north London, on the top floor of some private flats. Aunt Harriet liked to live the good life, and she often found herself out living her income. It was a constant battle to find the money for those tedious little bills, things like the gas and water and electric. Always at the bottom of Aunt Harriet's list was the rent.

The landlord was a weedy little man of about forty, with slicked back dark hair that looked to be thinning; and beady little dark eyes in a long thin pointed face. He gave the illusion of a little man, but he must have been at least 5 foot ten, maybe even close to six foot in height.

On more than one occasion Aunt Harriet had missed her payment of the rent, she never worried too much since she could usually fob Mr. Jones off with a little batting of her lashes and a fulsome promise to make good the following week.

On this Friday though, on the first week that Annie had come to stay, Aunty Harriet had not made a payment to Mr. Jones in over three weeks.

The thumping on the door heralded his arrival and Aunt Harriet stood up nervously. "Annie my love." Her aunt called softly to her, "just you go into your bedroom and close the door. Be sure not to come out until I come to fetch you."

Annie looked across at her aunt her huge blue eyes soft and trusting in her pale face. Annie was a simple soul, willing to trust whoever she came into contact with. Her aunt had taken one look at her older sister's daughter and known that she was a born victim. Her biggest surprise had been the rush of affection she'd felt for the girl, the feeling of protectiveness that had washed over her.

Aunt Harriet was all the girl had in the world, and Aunt Harriet had vowed silently to do the best she could for her young niece.

Annie tucked a strand of white blond hair behind her ear in a little girl fashion and smiled at her aunt. She was such a beautiful young woman; men would be drawn to her like flies. She walked over to her bedroom her rounded hips swaying in a totally natural way.

Just as she closed her bedroom door there was another impatient thump on the door.

Aunt Harriet unfastened the top two buttons of her blouse showing the curve of her ample bosom and walked over to the door.

Mr. Jones came bustling in his long thin nose twitching in expectation of some cash.

"Please won't you sit down for a moment Mr. Jones." Aunt Harriet put on her best hostess voice as she guided the landlord into her living room.

Mr. Jones sat down on her leather sofa his eyes narrowed suspiciously, "it's been three weeks now Harriet, so no more excuses, you need to pay up." He told her gruffly.

Aunt Harriet sat beside him on the sofa her hand resting lightly on his knee. "I know Mr. Jones, I've been terribly bad, but my sister died suddenly last week, and I had to travel down for her funeral, and what did I find when I got there? Her young daughter no less, all alone in the world with no one but me to care for her." she allowed her dark blue eyes to fill with tears, and blinked rapidly as though to try and remove them.

Mr. Jones made a grunting dismissive kind of sound and Aunt Harriet realised that she'd run out of chances with her landlord, he would need something more this time to pacify him.

She leaned forward giving him a bird's eye view of her ample bosom, and allowed her hand to run gently up his leg.

"I'm really sorry that I've no money for you this week Mr. Jones, but maybe I can make it up to you somehow?" she whispered seductively to him.

Mr. Jones sat back on the sofa, his beady black eyes glittering, "and what did you have in mind?" he asked tartly.

Her hand had reached his groin by now and there was a feeling of hardness about him.

Aunt Harriet smiled gently at him, "you definitely feel a little, shall we say tense in some areas. Maybe I could help relieve some of your stresses." She suggested with a little lift of one of her brows.

Mr. Jones studied Aunt Harriet for a moment; she was still a handsome woman despite the fact the she had to be knocking on the door of forty, with dark blond hair always immaculately styled, with those unbelievable eyes in the fine if somewhat aging face. Her figure was a good shapely rounded figure, but her bosom; well he'd had more than one fantasy about that incredible bosom of hers.

"Unfasten your top." He told her gruffly.

Aunty Harriet lowered her eyes to shield the look of triumph that briefly lit them.

She undid the buttons on her blouse all the way down until she reached the belt of her trousers. She allowed the two flaps of material to fall apart to reveal the dark blue bra which covered her breasts.

"Pull your bra down so that I can see those nipples." Mr. Jones whispered shakily. He fumbled at his trousers opening them up to release his throbbing erection. He tweaked at Aunty Harriet's nipples, tugging on them and twisting gently. He put his hand to the back of her head and pushed her down to his dick. "Now suck it. Suck it dry like the little whore that you are."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.