They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 10: Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Thursday, August 5, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jake drove toward home, feeling unnerved at how his circumstances had changed so quickly. His phone rang. It was Alice. He was comforted by the sound of her voice.

“I had the most fun this afternoon,” she said.

“Oh? What did you do?”

“I took a couple hours off and went shopping with Mona. We got her some casual stuff for school and then we went to Neiman Marcus and spent a fortune.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.”

“You’re not going to believe the body that girl is hiding underneath those baggy clothes.”

“I’m not going to believe that it’s better than yours.”

“Aren’t you sweet. But I’m serious. I’ve got that Barbie look that guys like. She’s got a different look — very tight and athletic. Her body is sculpted. You should see the muscles in her stomach and her arms. It was enough to make even me horny, and you know that I prefer men.”

“I’m not sure that is as much of an accomplishment as you make it out to be. Didn’t I notice you and a couple of girls in the clinch last night.”

“You saw that?”

“You know what I am. If something happens within my range, there’s a chance that I’m going to notice it. I’m not criticizing or anything. I’m pleased that you three were able to entertain each other.”

“I have to admit that they made my evening enjoyable.”

“So how did Mona respond?” Jake asked. “Any trouble getting her to accept the clothes?”

“She gave me some polite, insincere objections at first, but she fell into line quickly. She’s never really had anyone help her figure out how to dress attractively. And she sucked up the attention like a sponge.”

“So what’s your next step with her?”

“I’m not sure exactly. I’ll continue to work on bonding with her for the time being. We’ll do some more girl stuff together. We’ll work on her hair, makeup, and nails. I’d also like for her to show you what she looks like dressed up. It will let her know that she can be attractive to men. That will boost her confidence.”

“So, is this a work-related task for you, or are you taking personal pleasure with it?”

“I’m not sure. I’ve never really done stuff with girlfriends before. I’ve certainly enjoyed it so far.”

“Just be careful. I’m a little worried that when all is said and done that she’ll think that you did all of this to recruit her for work and not in friendship. That would be a big blow for her. But you’ll be able to sense that in her yourself soon.”

“I felt how desperate she is for attention. That’s a big reason I spent so much money on her. It was kind of like a drug for me to be able to feed her happiness.”

“I have trouble seeing that as anything but good.”

“Anyway, I called now because I won’t be home until after midnight tonight. Are we still on for lunch tomorrow?”

“I’ve kept my calendar open.”

“I’m seeing clients tomorrow, but I don’t have to come in until four.”

“Great. Meanwhile, I hope I’ll get to see you tonight or in the morning. I mean, what’s the use of living together if we don’t get to rub elbows some.”

“You bet. Why don’t I come plop down in your bed when I get home?”

“That sounds wonderful to me.”

“Maybe we can rub more than just elbows. See you later,” she said, hanging up before Jake could respond.


Jake made a stop at a sporting goods store on the way home. When he arrived at the lake house, he sat in his car for a minute getting a sense of what was going on. The servants were variously preparing dinner, cleaning, and puttering about. Annabelle was planning a six o’clock dinner. Good, that gave him two hours to deal with Boris.

Leanne, Kara, and Jan were drinking coffee with Lizzie, who was still ecstatic about how her morning had gone. They were talking about what she might like to study and which school she could go to on short notice. Ellen was still at work. Shannon, Christine, Julie, Carol, Emily, and Brian were playing in or lounging around the pool. Even Boris was there. He had taken off early from work. He was putting his new bedroom in order.

Hey, big guy, would you meet me in the kitchen when it’s convenient?

Yes, boss. I’m almost finished getting things organized here.

Jake grabbed his shopping bag and went into the house. In the kitchen, he set the bag on the table and greeted the women. Leanne, Kara, and then Jan all gave him especially good greetings.

“If this is what coming home is going to be like,” Jake said after Jan had released him, “I’m going out more often.”

You just keep doing things like you did for Lizzie today, and we’ll keep it coming, Kara sent.

Anonymous acts of kindness are very sexy, Leanne said.

Jake gave Lizzie a kiss. It was not steamy but it showed affection. Lizzie didn’t respond. She was already overwhelmed. Jake’s sudden appearance in the kitchen had triggered the guilt and confusion she had been fighting.

The three women had kissed him in such a blatantly sexual way. She was pretty sure that Jake and Kara were sleeping together. Leanne had admitted that they were lovers, although up until this moment, they hadn’t done anything too obvious. But what was this with Jan? She was married to a rich real estate developer, she had said. She was pregnant. Was every bloody woman in the neighborhood involved with the boy?

The women read Lizzie’s upset but showed no outer sign that they were aware of it. Jake looked at each one in turn. They were being cagy, but he suspected that they had decided on a strategy for integrating Lizzie into the family.

Jake hoped it didn’t end up running Lizzie off. He had pushed her pretty hard at breakfast. On the other hand, he liked that they were taking control of the situation. Having everything out in the open was more likely to promote harmony and intimacy than leaving things unsaid as so often happened in normal families. He sent the three women a wave of affection.

Jake got a Coke and joined the women. Jan looked in his shopping bag.

“Indulging in a new fishing rod?”

“Nope, it’s a gift for Boris. Sometimes a man needs to practice the manly art of slaying fish.”

“You just want an excuse to get away from the women,” Jan said. “I’ve seen my husband do it many times.”

“You all just stick to your quilting, and let the men be men,” Jake said.

“Lizzie, I don’t know about you,” Kara said, “but it makes me hot when he gets all brutish like this.” She sat on Jake’s lap, wiggled her bottom, and kissed him hard.

“You better be careful, beautiful one,” Jake said. “I may decide that I’ve had enough of your teasing, and the only thing you get tonight is put over my knee.”

“I don’t think you have to worry, Kara,” Leanne said. “I’ve heard that threat before and nothing has ever come of it.”

“Yet. I see that being so forgiving toward you has been a mistake.”

Kara slid off his lap. “A man, all alone like you are,” she said, “could easily be overwhelmed by a superior force. You might find the tables turned.”

Boris suddenly stood in the doorway, watching the byplay between Jake and the women.

“But he’s not alone,” Boris said. “If the women were to gang up on him like that, well, it could not be ignored. Brian and I would have no choice but to enter the fray.”

“An ally,” Jake cried. “My, but it does feel good to see a resurgence of the menfolk. Before you know it, proper order will be restored.”

“Order? What do you mean, order?” Jan asked.

“An order founded on the only sensible principle of governance,” he said.

“And what might that be?” Kara asked.

“Might makes right, of course,” Jake said. “That’s how the universe was meant to be run.”

“As if we would be so foolish to fight with physical force,” Jan said. “Everyone knows that this war is fought with wiles and cunning. Isn’t that right, Lizzie.”

“Lizzie is too smart to be drawn in on the losing side,” Jake said.

“You think I would join the men against the women?” Lizzie said. “If you do, you’re not smart enough to even make the fight interesting.”

The women applauded Lizzie’s pluck. Despite still feeling off balance, she enjoyed the companionship she found in the house. But Boris’s appearance brought back her conflicted feelings.

Boris, go over there and make her feel welcome, Kara sent.

Boris looked at her, wide-eyed and uncomfortable.

Come on, Boris, Leanne sent. Lizzie needs to know that we’re all glad she’s here.

Boris steeled himself and approached Lizzie. He bent down and kissed her on the lips briefly.

“Hello, Lizzie. It’s good to see you,” he said.

Well, it wasn’t awful, Jan sent. At least she can see that you tried, but you’ll have to do better next time.

Jake decided to throw him a lifeline.

“I brought you something, Boris,” he said.

He slid the bag across the table to him. Boris looked inside.

“A fishing pole?”

“Not just the pole. There’s everything in there you need to go fishing.”

“Why get me this? I’ve never been fishing.”

“Look out the window, my friend. There’s a lake full of fish crying out for you to come get them. In fact, you and I are going to accommodate them right now. We’ve got an hour before dinner is ready.”

“But, Jake—”

“No buts, Boris,” Jake said. “Ladies, if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be back in a little while.”

“Cowards,” Jan said. “This is a retreat if I’ve ever seen one.”

Jake stood. “It is obvious that you women cannot hear the siren call of fish waiting to be caught. I pity you. Come on, Boris.”

Boris followed Jake to the garage where Jake stored his own fishing gear. Jake grabbed a couple of baseball caps. He gave one to Boris and put the other on his own head. Boris reluctantly followed Jake down to the dock.

“Do we really have to do this?” he asked as he got into the boat.

“We really do. Give me a minute to get the boat out on the lake and I’ll explain.”

Jake started the speedboat, untied it, and maneuvered it away from the dock. Out in the deeper water, he opened the throttle and steered toward the main part of the lake. Once he was out of sight of the lake house he shut down the engine and coasted to a stop.

“Let’s make this at least look like we’re fishing, Boris. I’ll show you how to tie on a lure and cast it.”

Jake put Boris’s rod into order, explaining what he was doing. Then he demonstrated how to cast the lure and reel it in.

“But what do I do when I catch a fish?”

“I don’t really know. I’ve never actually caught one. All I know is that you’re supposed to bring it in and take the hook out of its mouth. We’ll deal with that in the unlikely event that it occurs.”

Jake handed the pole to Boris and picked up his own. He cast out into the lake and began to slowly reel in the line.

“Whatever you do, Boris, be careful about the lure. You’re a lot more likely to catch me than you are a fish. Or own fingers. You don’t want to do that. Those barbs hurt.”

“If we’re not here to catch fish, then why are we here?”

“Because it gives us an excuse to get away from the women and talk behind their backs. Or even better, shut up completely and spend some time thinking. It’s a standing order in my boat, a custom adopted from wise Captain Harrison, that talk can take up no more than one-half of the fishing trip. Now, cast your line.”

Boris ended up snagging the back of his own shirt once, but he was soon casting competently. Jake let him go through the motions for a few minutes before engaging Boris in conversation.

“It’s been three days, Boris. You should be making some good progress now with your mind reading. Tell me what emotions I’m feeling.”

Boris paused, frowning.

“Your emotions are weaker than the women’s,” he said. “I feel optimism but also worry, although the worry is not that strong.”

“But it’s there. I’m worried about the Council. I also worry that our family is going to end up being unstable for some reason that I don’t foresee. Brian worries me, too. But other than that, my life is happy and my prospects are bright.” Jake pulled his line out of the water and cast it again. “Your skills are coming along just fine. In a couple more days you will be able to read my thoughts and see what’s worrying me, just like I know what’s bothering you. For instance, I’m surprised to find out that you’re concerned about money.”

“I don’t feel like I’m carrying my weight. You’re paying the rent on the house and all the expenses of upkeep. You buy the food.”

“It’s not that much money, Boris, and I have plenty.”

“You’ve paid me $50,000 in the past two months. For what? For seeing to the security of the family. It’s my family, too, now. You can’t be paying me to protect my own family.”

“Of course I can. I take you away from your business when I ask you to help at home. You all need to have money of your own or else people will start to feel like they’re dependent on me. They won’t all feel as free to confront me as you do. I won’t have anyone feeling like they can’t do or say whatever they want for fear that I might cut them off.”

“How are you going to make them feel less dependent?”

“Things are coming along nicely. Nina has a big award from her lawsuit. Everybody who went to Missouri and Arkansas got 25 grand. Leanne’s getting money from her husband and more from when she was arrested. Julie and Carol got a bunch from Carol’s dad. Jan’s got her work and her husband. Ellen has her job. I’ve got the brothel paying Shannon now for assisting the dominatrix. She may get a few clients of her own soon. I’ve even got three grand a month going to support the Broadmans.”

“How did you do that?”

“I’m subsidizing her rent, and I fooled her into accepting a college scholarship that comes with a stipend for living expenses. But don’t breathe a word to her about either of those things, or I’ll tell her you want to marry her.”

Boris laughed. “She’s a nice lady. Who’s to say I won’t want to marry her someday?”

“Certainly not me, but I’m pretty sure you’re not ready for it now, not that she wouldn’t be glad to bring you to heel. And that raises an issue that we’ve got to deal with sooner rather than later.”

“Lizzie?”

“Not just her. All our women.”

“Our women?”

“I don’t know for sure what the relationships will look like between all of us mind readers. For the ladies of the first wave and I, we are very open with each other. There’s no jealousy between us, and our intimacy — physical and emotional — is deep. I don’t see that changing with the second wave. You don’t see it yet, but you will by the end of next week. I’m pretty sure that they are going to be your women, too. Their loyalty to me will become directed to everyone in the group.

“You’ve got to be ready for it. You don’t realize that this isn’t just some platonic kind of goodwill that we will come to feel for each other. Every one of those women has a healthy libido and an active sex life. It is inevitable that our closeness and loyalty will result in physical intimacy, between all of us.”

“I’m not going to poach Leanne or Kara from you. They’re your women. Nobody else’s. It’s obvious from looking at them.”

“Boris, we’re going to go back home in a little bit. We’ll walk into the kitchen. My sweet, faithful, inhibited, devoted Leanne is going to look at your broad shoulders and think to herself, ‘God, that Boris is sexy.’ I know she will because she does it every time she sees you. In a couple of days, you’re going to be able to read her thoughts, and you’ll see it for yourself.

“She used to feel guilty about it, but she’s been able to read me for over a month and knows that I understand, that I don’t blame her for reacting the way nature designed her to react.

“And when we step into that kitchen, you, my loyal and principled friend, are going to look at her and say, ‘God, what a classy, gorgeous woman.’ I know you will because I’ve seen you do it dozens of times over the last two months. Leanne sees it, too, now. And when you do it again today, it will thrill her because she is insecure about being the oldest of the women. She’ll be flattered and come to feel even more affection for you than she already does.

“Do you see where this is leading, Boris? In two weeks you won’t just be a nice sexy man that she is attracted to. You’ll be one of her closest friends, a confidant, a man whose character and mind she knows intimately and admires. By then neither of you will be able to hide your feelings.

“Then one day, one of you will bump into the other, or just graze each other in passing, and you’ll feel a rush of affection for each other. Without thinking, you’ll each reach for the other. You’ll kiss and there won’t be any reason for you to stop there.

“And when that day comes, if I’m in the house, I’ll send you both my approval and affection. If I’m not home, I’ll know what happened as soon as I get there. Then I’ll give you both my heartfelt congratulations and wish you both happiness.”

“I don’t know, Jake. I admit she’s special and I’ve always liked her, but I’m not like that. I wasn’t raised that way.”

“I know you don’t see it yet, and that’s okay. Just remember this conversation when it does happen, because unless my understanding of human nature is very flawed, it will, and soon. It will likely also happen with Nina, Shannon, Julie and Carol. I can’t say what will happen with Jan or Kara. Jan probably wouldn’t do it without some kind of understanding with her husband. And for Kara, her whole identity seems to be focused on being my woman. I don’t know what she’ll do about her feelings for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.