Beauregard Duvahl, a Southern Gentleman - Cover

Beauregard Duvahl, a Southern Gentleman

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beauregard DuVahl was one of the last Confederate soldiers to return to his home in South Alabama. By this time, his home, his fiancee, indeed, his whole former life was lost. On the advice of a friend, Beau travels to the fabled West where he becomes a bounty hunter until he finds something better, and then he finds something even better than that. This is the story of how Beau recovers from a personal disaster.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Slow   Violence  

From Houston, Beau had decided to head toward San Antonio. There was no particular reason for this choice, except that he had good roads to travel and there were enough towns along the way to make it likely for him to pick up a wanted man every couple of weeks. He did swing north or south of the direct route as the mood struck him, but he did stick to the generally westward course.

He started running into signs of Indians, probably Comanches, as he traveled west, though he had not run into any, yet. Beau came around a bend and saw a man and a woman struggling to replace a broken wheel on a buckboard. They were having so much trouble because the man had only one arm. Beau's conscience would not let him ride by without an offer to help. His offer was immediately accepted, and the three of them had the new wheel in place in very short order.

It turned out that the couple had a farm only three miles farther along up the road, and Beau was invited to join them for supper and to spend the night with them. The couple rode in the buckboard, and Beau rode his horse to the farm house. The supper was excellent, though simple, and Beau sat with John Harris on the front veranda with cigars while Elsie Harris cleaned up in the kitchen.

The conversation seemed rather strange to Beau because John asked some rather personal questions, but they were asked in such a way that Beau had no reluctance in answering them. Then the reason came out. John had not just lost his arm in the War, but he had lost his cock and balls, too. This meant that Elsie had been deprived of sex with a complete male for some time, and she was getting very antsy. John did what he could with only one hand and his mouth, but Elsie was understandably not completely satisfied. Therefore, John wanted Beau to service his wife so that she would relax and stop being so waspish. If she could become pregnant out of the meeting, so much the better.

At first, Beau thought that this was some sort of weird joke, but he was finally convinced when Elsie came out to the veranda and asked John if Beau had agreed. When John said that he had agreed, Elsie suddenly got a wonderful smile on her face and plopped down in Beau's lap. A few seconds later, John got up and went to another part of the house. They never saw him again that night.

It was not long before the two temporary lovers were fondling bare skin and kissing as if they had known each other for years. The house was far enough away from anyone else that Elsie quickly slipped off her dress and sat naked in Beau's lap while he played with her breasts and nipples. A stranger might have been amused to see Elsie sitting in a man's lap while wearing nothing but stockings and boots.

Elsie was not slow in unfastening Beau's pants and rubbing his cock. She twisted around to face him and slid his hard cock as far as it would go into her sopping wet pussy. By now, both of them were ready for serious fucking, so Elsie hopped from Beau's lap and gathered up her dress. She led him to the guest's bedroom and removed her boots and stockings. Elsie insisted that Beau let her undress him, so, as any gentleman would, he bowed to the lady's wishes.

They climbed into bed, and Elsie lay on her back in the middle if the bed with her legs separated as far as she could manage. Beau moved between her legs and leaned down to suck on her nipples. "Never mind that stuff right now! I'm in too big a hurry. Stick yourself into me right now and let's fuck!"

With those words, Elsie grabbed Beau's cock and lined it up with her opening. She pulled none too gently and forced him inside her. That produced a moan that could be heard throughout the house. Beau pumped back and forth, working himself deeper and deeper, and Elsie continued to moan her contentment. When Beau banged her clit with his pubic bone, Elsie gasped, but that was the only time for the next 10 minutes or so that she stopped moaning or making other sounds. Beau's cock head did not quite reach her cervix, so he was free to stroke as hard as he wished without hurting her.

Beau stroked slowly at first, trying to get Elsie used to the feelings that she had been without for so long. She slowly but steadily rose to her first climax. It was not the strongest orgasm that she had ever had, but it was certainly strong enough to get her attention. Beau was still in good shape, so he increased the rate of his stroking. Elsie showed her appreciation by wrapping her legs around Beau's hips and rocking in synchronism with his strokes. Her moans, if anything, got louder as Beau continued to pump, until she finally hit a second orgasm which triggered Beau to come along with her.

They both were out of breath by the end of Elsie's second orgasm. They cuddled for a few minutes before they both went to sleep. About half way through the night, Beau woke up to the feeling of a hand jacking him off. Elsie was busy, or was that "hard at work," trying to get Beau stiff again. She succeeded by the time he was fully awake, and that's when she asked for another round. Beau was happy to oblige, and he took her to two orgasms, again. This time, Elsie propped up her ass with a pillow and lay on her back with her knees raised. She was trying to insure conception.

The next morning, they had a quickie before breakfast. John joined them for breakfast, and Elsie announced that she was convinced that she was knocked up from last night's activities. After breakfast, Beau prepared to leave and both of the Harrises thanked him for his efforts on their behalf. Elsie gave Beau a resounding kiss before bestowing the same kind of kiss on her husband. To Beau's surprise, he and John parted as friends. He was invited to stop by any time that he was in the neighborhood.

The rest of the week could not possibly live up to that adventure, and it didn't. Beau drifted into a town and went into the first saloon he came to for a beer and a conversation with the bartender. This was unusual, since the bartender had a tip for Beau. This town was so small that it did not have a marshal, nor did it have more than one saloon.

The bartender said that a man had stopped by earlier claiming to be Jeff Stillman, a notorious bank robber. From the way the man acted, the bartender figured that he would be back that evening. That was good news to Beau, because Stillman was worth $200 to him.

There was a quiet poker game going on in the back of the saloon, and Beau joined it to have something to do while he waited. It was a penny ante game with no pro gambler to run up the stakes; everybody was playing strictly for the fun of it. Beau lost some and won some, at the end of the game at supper time, he was down about $1.50. He thanked the others for allowing him into their game and wished them all luck.

After supper, he came back and took a beer. The crowd was still very light, so Beau and the bartender spent some time talking about this and that, more to pass the time than for any other reason. Along about 8:00 PM, Jeff Stillman and two other men walked into the saloon. This was a pleasant surprise for Beau, since he was about ready to give up his stakeout.

The interesting thing was that the two other men were also featured on wanted posters to the tune of a total of $390 for the capture of all three men. This was Beau's lucky day if he could pull it off. He waited for the men to get their drinks and to move to some place to sit. They were in no hurry to sit down, so Beau had a fretful time waiting on them. He did have time to note that all three men wore their guns on the thigh, which would make it difficult for them to draw if they were sitting down.

Eventually, the three men found a table at the rear of the saloon and sat down with their beers. Not sure exactly how he was going to take three men, Beau watched them to see what next they might do. They sipped their beer and talked for about half an hour. Then, one of the men asked the bartender where to find the jakes, and the was directed to the door opposite the front door.

The man walked out that door, and Beau waited about 30 seconds before following him. The man, Tim Hatfield, headed directly for the little shed and went inside. Beau saw that the door was closed, so his man must still be inside. He crept up to the door and listened to the sound of a man pissing. When the noise stopped, Beau stepped back and drew his bowie knife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.