Moving to a Retirement Community - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Community

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

Now don't get me wrong here. I will always enjoy a great romp in the hay, but this one was moving much faster then I'd anticipapted. I mean I'd only opened the door and I'd already been sucked to a shattering cum and now this woman, whom I'd just met no less, was lying on MY bed, asking me to JOIN HER! Talk about a rapid relationship, though I'm not sure 'relationship' would correctly define what had just happened.

Sue looked up at me, after inviting me to join her, and I guess she could see the confusion on my face.

I turned around and sat on the edge of the mattress, while she propped herself up on one elbow and gazed at me. I situated myself on the bed so that I was facing her and just looked at her. She is a lovely woman and I did enjoy the hell out of what had happened, but it was moving entirely too fast. I was used to being the one who made the first move, not the one being asked to join in, especially after most of the 'work' was already completed.

"What's the matter, Mike?" she asked. "Didn't you have a good time?"

"It was wonderful," I told her.

"But..."

"Well, I guess I'm just not used to getting jumped on right out of the starting block," I told her.

"LuAnn told me to be aggressive. Did I overdo it?"

I could see a sadness descend on her, so I took her hand in mine and said, "I love aggressive women, so don't get me wrong. I was just taken back a little by the approach, that's all."

The sadness was still there as she looked me right in the eyes and said, "Don't you like me?"

I decided to be blunt with my reply and hoped and prayed that she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"I don't even 'know' you, yet."

She lowered her head and I thought I saw a trace of a tear. I reached out, placed my hand on her chin, and lifted her head until she was facing me once more. I'd also been right, there had been a tear and I could see the trail as it ran down her cheek.

"Hey, please don't cry." I reached to the tissue box I kept on the table at the side of the bed and wiped her cheek. I got a small smile from her for that slight consideration. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all. I was just shocked at how fast we got to this destination, that's all."

"That's all?" she asked, taking the tissue from me and wiping both eyes.

"Yes, that's all. I've never had a woman come on to me in such a way before and I guess I was just a tad uncomfortable."

"Well, I do tend to be aggressive, and my husband tells me that all the time.

"You must think I'm a real slut!"

That surprised me.

"No. I don't consider you to be a slut. Like I've already said, I don't even know you, who you are, what you like, your mannerisms, and things such as that. Why don't we start over again and see where this goes?" I asked.

Now she laughed and that laughter brought a brightness back to her face.

We sat right there on the bed, still wearing nothing, and started to talk.

"Ok," she said, "what would you like to know?"

"Just who you are and what you like. OK?

I repositioned the pillows on the bed against the headboard, so that we could sit there and be comfortable and Sue joined me, sitting right next to me with our legs touching each other.

"Well, I'm 72 years old and my husband, Kaneda, and I have been married 51 years. We have no children and not other family, as both our parents have been gone for almost 15 years now. My parents were married for almost 60 years and they actually died within a couple weeks of each other. I was born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware. Kaneda and I met when he was stationed at the Dover Air Base with the Air Force. He was a pilot for the Air National Guard and flew the huge transport planes, taking supplies overseas. Soon after we got married we moved to Tokyo to be near his ailing parents and were only there for 6 months before he lost both of them in an earthquake. Shortly after their funerals he sold his family's estate and we moved back to the US, back to my hometown in fact. The sale of his family's estated brought us some wealth, but not a lot, so we invested what we could and combined the rest with his income and mine and have lived quite happily ever since.

"Soon after moving back to the states we began to experiment with swinging. It was something we were both interested in and over the years we developed a 'relationship' with several other couples. There was a black man and his wife, an asian woman and her black husband, and a white couple closer to our age. The first couple, the Klines were about 5 years older then we were and we had a wonderful time with them. Two years ago Albert had a heart attack and their lives changed drastically. He was paralyzed on the right side and had to have full-time care and eventually went to a home that could cater to his special needs. His wife, Elaine, joined him there and as far as I know they're still there. We lost contact with them about 2 years ago, after moving out here to enjoy our retirement. The second couple, William and Lelee Ponds were the two we spent the most time with. Lelee's something else and I think Kaneda felt something for her, since she's from Japan, just as he is. She's only about 5 feet tall, but a real hellcat in bed and she used to wear Kaneda our every time we got together. William was sort of shy and he went along with everything Lelee suggested. At first I don't think he was too thrilled to be sharing his wife with other men, but apparently she persuaded him to try and then he got into it and really enjoyed seeing her with other men, and women for that matter. William had the largest cock I've ever seen on a man, and one time I asked him about it and he told me he was almost 10 inches when hard and about 7 inches around. I loved sucking and licking on him but could never take all of him at once. And when he'd fuck me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... it was almost like being in heaven, or so I thought at the time. The last couple, were Burt and Betty Silversen. We met them at a swinger party about 10 years ago and things seem so well between us that we decided to invite them over. We got a real surprise when our invitation was accepted and once we got together we had a wonderful time, but we only met with them five or six times. Betty was diagnosed with breast cancer and passed away only five months after the diagnosis. It hit Burt real hard and he started drinking. He killed himself, and a family of four, two years later while drunk driving."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.