Moving to a Retirement Community - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Community

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

I woke up the next morning with Barbara going down on me. Her hot mouth hand enveloped my entire hard-as-steel rod and I opened my eyes and watched as she bobbed her head up and down on me, taking me all the way into her mouth with each downward movement.

"Damn! What a way to wake up!" I thought to myself.

Eventually Barb realized I was awake and locked her eyes on mine, as I continued to watch her movements. She reached down then and grabbed my balls, gently squeezing them with both hands. Her skin felt quite hot down there and I was starting to move, pumping my cock into her throat as she continued to suck.

I had no idea how long she'd been working on me but it wasn't long after I finally did wake up that I started shooting my load into her mouth. She continued to work on my rod until I got soft and she reluctantly got off me and moved up to lay next to me, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning," I returned.

"How did you like that?" she asked

"One hell of a way to get 'up' in the morning," I said, and we both laughted at the pun.

"I had a wonderful time yesterday and I wanted to apologize for all the tears and venting I did."

"It was never a problem," I assured her. "I had a good time to," and I leaned over a bit and kissed her gently on her forehead.

We lay there for a while, just enjoying the warmth of our bodies against each other and I wondered how long it had been since she'd done something like this, lay next to someone and just enjoy the feeling of being held. I realized I'd missed it, too. Sure, I'd have some 'aquaintances' since I'd moved in here, but never had I just enjoyed the 'afterglow' once we were finished. I guess there are some things you do miss, even if you aren't aware of them at that time.

"Can I fix you something to eat?" she asked me.

"No thank you. I'll just get some coffee, after I get out of the shower."

"Would you mind if I joined you in there," and she nodded towards the shower. "It looks big enough to accomodate both of us."

"It is," I said, "and I'd love the company."

We both got up then and I went over to the hamper, picking up my dirty clothes on the way, and deposited them in the hamper before entering the shower. I turned on the tap and let the water heat up before turning on all three showerheads and let Barb know that it was ready for her, too. She soon joined me and I had to marvel at the shrunken cock hanging between her legs. It was quite a contrast by appearance and her small chest only accented the fact that, if she chose to, she'd be able to pass herself off as a male, too. As she got close I reached down and caressed her cock, feeling it twitch in my hand. With a small shudder, she drew close to me and grabbed me, too. Then she lowered herself down to her knees and took me into her mouth once again. Even though it hadn't been that long since my last cum, I felt myself getting hard all over again, as she deep-throated me again, this time allowing me to get completed rigid in her throat and then she squeezed me and started sucking once more. I was still mighty sensitive though and I pulled her head back and helped her to her feet.

"Still kind of sore right now, so why don't I take care of you this time?" I asked.

Seeing no objections coming, I got my chair, which I always kept at the door, pulled it into the shower and positioned it so that I'd be even with her cock and then took her into my mouth and began to suck and lick and fondle her small balls. After a few minutes I reached up and began to pinch and tweak her nipples, feeling them get much harder then her cock ever would, not that I minded though. Working with a constant semi-hard cock is an amazing feeling. While you know it'll never get completely hard, you're still doing your damnest to get it that way. I bobbed up and down, swirled my tongue over and around the rod and cock head, stabbed my tongue into her hole and just marveled at how good it felt. I never had to worry about her stabbing it deep into my throat, either. She was as gently with me as I was with her. I felt her swaying above me and only then wished I had another chair for her to sit in as well.

"I'm ready!" I heard her tell me and only a few seconds after that I got a slow dribble of her cum on top of my tongue. While her shots weren't as powerful as mine, she still had a profusion of cum to empty and I eagerly sucked each drop from her and swallowed it all, not stopping until she pulled me back. I looked up into her eyes and could tell that she'd had a great time and it made me feel good, knowing she'd gotten as much pleasure as I could give to her. I got up and let her sit for a few minutes, so she could catch her breath and, also so she wouldn't collapse due to the wobblieness of her legs.

"Thank you," she said, as she finally sat down.

"My pleasure," I told her.

While she sat and rested I went ahead and got showered, washing my hair and rinsing off. Once I was finished she stood up and did the same thing to her body, concentrating between her legs. I knew she had more to wash up then I did, so I just stood there and enjoyed the view.

We finally rinsed off and returned to the bedroom, where we each got dressed. I got clean clothing on while Barb and to wear what she'd had on last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.