Lucky Me - Cover

Lucky Me

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jim finds out he's actually luckier than he could ever imagine.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

I don't know if I consider myself lucky, or unlucky. Like most, perhaps a bit of both. But looking back now, I'd have to say the day I broke my arm, along with my opposite wrist and a broken leg as well, turned out to be one of the luckiest moments of my entire life.

We had just graduated from high school and a bunch of us seniors had planned on a senior camping trip. (The girls were all supposed to come up the following day and at least spend the day with us). After setting up camp my friends and I decided to go for a hike, climb a few hills (looking for make-out spots where there would be some privacy) and generally fooling around. Well ... I wasn't watching what I was doing as well as I should have. The next thing I knew, I'd lost my footing and fell about fifteen feet over the side of a small ledge. Luckily? I landed in a bunch of tall bushes. Unluckily, I broke my arm and wrist in the fall and though I didn't know it at the time, until I'd actually reached the hospital, I found I had a small fracture in my leg along with both of those.

Needless to say I was pissed, disappointed in myself and frustrated as hell winding up in the hospital instead of camping with my friends over the next few days. Not to mention not getting to spend any hopefully intimate time with my new girlfriend, especially as she'd hinted at the possibility of that. So much for my plans.

A day later I was laying in bed at home. Mom had taken a week off to look out after me as I was having a hell of a time doing things for myself. Once again luckily, I had just enough movement and use of one hand to take care of more personal intimate problems. But that was about the extent of it. Getting in and out of bed was bad enough, so for the first two days I just laid there watching TV, growing more and more bored by the minute. Not to mention horny as hell. It had now been at least a week since I'd even jerked off. By now ... I was crawling the walls so to speak, and unable to do much of anything about it. I had made the attempt in fact one night late after my parents had gone to bed. The reality was, the only hand I had in order to accomplish that was my left hand. And for those who don't understand, or know ... when you get used to jerking off a certain way with one particular hand, it's actually more difficult and awkward to switch off and do it with the other one. Added to that, that left hand being the one with the broken wrist, so I also had limited movement with it as it was. Eventually I gave up trying to get myself off, which left me even more frustrated and angry than I had ever been.

And mom of course noticed the change in my normally good natured mood. Even after the accident I'd managed to laugh about it. But three days later I wasn't laughing any more. Getting a hard on I couldn't do anything about was becoming annoying for one. Mom's coming into give me a sponge bath was another. In the first place, it was a bit embarrassing, not to mention even though she was my mom, and not half bad looking either. She was still my mom. In the second place, the fact I'd even gotten aroused when she'd given me that first sponge bath was totally unexpected ... for both of us.

When she got to the part where it was time to wash the part ... she'd told me she'd do that beneath the sheet, so I wouldn't see her looking at it, and she wouldn't be looking at it while she did it. It wasn't much, but it was the best plan I could agree to accept at the time. So, there I was laying back, embarrassed to tears as mom rung out the wash cloth, and then lifted the sheet slipping her hand down between my legs where she proceeded to give me a thorough washing.

Almost immediately several things happened with that.

The first thing that happened was I started to grow a little. Not rock-hard horny, but enough that I was now embarrassed about that. Mom's hand on my dick (though she was actually washing it) and it growing ... some anyway. And then to make matters worse, her telling me that she needed to wash under and around the foreskin a bit, so that I didn't get stinky down there. Ok ... can you imagine anything worse than having your own mother tell you that she didn't want you to have stinky dick? So now she's playing blind man's bluff with my cock, feeling around, looking for cooties or some such with her fingers. And all that's doing ... is pleasuring the head of my dick, and yeah ... so it's suddenly growing again, a bit bigger now. And the way she's holding it in one hand, washing the tip, and pulling up the foreskin to wash that, well ... its feeling good, and I'm more embarrassed than ever. And her hand is now securely wrapped around the quickly thickening shaft. And then of course she announces that we also need to "gingerly" wash my balls too.

Fuck. I wanted to die. Actually, I wanted to find a way to come first ... and then die. Neither one of which happened of course.

And then things went downhill from there. Though a short time later, they suddenly got a whole lot better too!


Thankfully ... I was saved by the bell, or rather the phone as it began ringing downstairs. Mom immediately stood dropping the cloth into the now luke warm pan of water she'd been using and took it with her.

"I'll fix you some lunch and bring it up in a bit," she told me quickly disappearing through the door heading downstairs to catch the phone. I lifted the sheet. Ok, so it wasn't one hundred percent erect ... but was still bad enough. I mean it stood by itself without any help. Maybe it wasn't all angry and swollen looking, but she wouldn't have seen that under the sheet anyway. The fact was however ... it was standing tall, and that she had held in her hand as she washed it.

My next immediate problem was ... I needed to pee. BIG TIME. I refused to use a bed pan. So that meant getting out of bed, which even then wasn't easy. I'd been given a wheel chair to use at least in order to move about the second floor of the house. Crutches weren't an option, not with a broken arm, and a wrist that couldn't support much weight either, let alone anything else. So I was at least grateful for the chair. I slid out of bed, into the chair and then managed (slowly) to work my way over to the door, and then down the hall towards the bathroom. As I slowly made my way, I could hear mom down in the living room below talking to my aunt on the phone. Now I knew at least who'd called. No real surprise there either. With mom being home taking care of me, my Aunt Kathy had called at least three times a day ever since checking up to see how I was doing. I really did like my Aunt, five years younger than mom was, we'd always seemed to share a more personal, almost intimate closeness with one another. I'd even shared, and confided in her shortly after I'd lost my virginity. So we did have that shared kind of a connection with one another, whereby I felt like I could tell her just about anything. Unfortunately as I was about to find out ... so did mom.

I was just about to wheel myself into the bathroom when I heard mom suddenly lower her voice. A sure sign when she did that she was about to share something with her sister she didn't want overheard. The problem was, since I'd rolled out into the hallway, I did.

"God Kath, you should have seen it ... I mean I've admittedly wondered, you know ... I guess parents sometimes do wonder about things like that, but I never expected..." She paused listening.

"No, no ... I didn't actually look, look ... I was washing it under the sheet, but he was growing, getting thicker and stiffer every second. Yes, yes ... he was a little embarrassed I suppose, but not enough to keep himself from getting erect."

She was listening again, just as I was, rolling a bit further down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Yes, admittedly ... I was getting that way too," she giggled, "And then you called, so thank god for that, I was honestly tempted to keep washing and holding it. As silly as this may sound Kath, I am sure the poor boy is going crazy in a way. You know how men are ... I'm sure he hasn't had an orgasm since the accident, he can't exactly do much of anything about that, so I'm not surprised he was getting a stiffy when I was cleaning him up some."

"Fuck ... getting a stiffy, she's telling my Aunt!" I sat telling myself. "And what did she mean by getting that way too?"

"I'm sure he'll be excited to see you sis," mom stated. "Yes, yes ... I'm going to fix him a bite to eat now, and then I'll tell him you're coming over this evening, am sure he'll be excited to hear that." She giggled again. "I didn't mean that kind of excited," she laughed even harder though quickly lowering her voice once again. "Ok sis ... I'll do that, yes, yes ... we'll see you later on this evening then."

And with that she hung up. I spun in my chair heading immediately into the bathroom where I sat on the toilet trying desperately to pee. The problem was ... I was as hard as a rock again.


A short time later mom brought up some lunch for me, and then informed me of course that my Aunt Kathy would be coming over later to see me. I acted as though I was just hearing this for the first time of course, though being excited about seeing my Aunt wasn't really acting as I was. It had been a couple of weeks since I'd seen her last, so was looking forward to her visit.

When she arrived, she immediately came up to my room after spending a brief few minutes with mom downstairs, once again talking in hushed tones, and from where I now was, totally unable to hear anything being said. Minutes later, she and mom entered my room where she immediately proceeded to come over to my bed, kissing and giving me a hug. After that she of course had to immediately inspect my injuries, going so far as to lift the sheet in order to have a look at the cast on my leg, though by now of course I was wearing boxers, and thankfully didn't have an erection. Mom made some excuse to head back downstairs and do something, leaving my Aunt and I alone for a moment.

"So..."

"So..." I responded back.

"Not exactly the way you planned on starting off your graduation was it?"

"You might could say that," I said letting her hear the frustration in my voice.

"I imagine it's pretty frustrating in other ways too isn't it?" She then asked smiling, though I knew full well what she was talking about. Like I said, one thing about my Aunt that I did appreciate was her way of speaking with me candidly about a number of things, and not too surprisingly ... this one.

"You might could say that too," I added again.

"So can't you ... ah, you know," she asked raising her eyebrows just a little sort of looking towards my crotch for a moment, and then back to my face.

"I tried," I said simply not feeling too awkward or embarrassed by the admission. "All that did was ... well, ah ... give me a stiffy," I said using the same word I'd heard mom using earlier. "And aggravate my wrist enough that it began aching, so I had to ah ... you know, give up."

"And that left something else aching too didn't it?" She then added.

"Yes ... it did."

She stood then looking down at me once again. "What about ... ah, your girlfriend?" She asked. "Any possibility she might drop by ... say hello, see how you're doing? I'm sure your mom would be cordial and candid enough to allow the two of you a bit of privacy for a while," she openly suggested.

"We ah ... don't have that kind of a relationship yet. We just started dating a few weeks ago, so no ... not exactly something I could ask her, or expect her to do Kath," I said using the less formal, more intimate address of my aunt that I very often did whenever we started speaking this way with one another.

"I see," she said looking worried and concerned. Once again she just stood there looking at me without saying anything, a bit of a flush suddenly coming into her face. "Well, I should probably go down and help your mother, but ... wanted you to know, I'm planning on spending the night here this evening, thought we might as well try and enjoy an evening together. Even brought a few movies along to watch later up here in your room."

"Looking forward to that," I said. Which I was, though I now had ... once again the beginnings of another unwanted erection, simply from the semi-intimate discussion we'd just been having. Which unfortunately hadn't resolved my problem ... if anything, making it even worse as I now sat looking at my rather attractive aunt, once again getting a "stiffy".

I was glad when she finally left, though once again feeling frustrated and angry with myself in having gotten myself into this situation in the first place. I did enjoy our dinner together later, mom of course joining us, and then staying long enough to watch a movie together. And though it wasn't exactly a chick-flick, more of a suspense action adventure, there were one or two fairly steamy scenes in it, which once again didn't help me out much at all. Even Kathy commented on that briefly, joking around about it a little, stating that she didn't realize there were such sexy scenes in the movie, and hoped that hadn't "bothered" me in a bad way ... watching them with her and mom both there. Though she had in fact placed her hand on my upper thigh when saying that, squeezing my leg, almost apologetically with that knowing little look in her eye. We both knew what it was she was actually referring to.

When it finally came time to say goodnight, I was once again actually glad. Though I had indeed enjoyed the company, I was surly, aggravated, and once again very frustrated, laying there on my back, bending my leg just a little in order to better hide and disguise the erection I was once again sporting. Giving me a quick brief kiss on the lips, mom of course kissing me on the forehead, they then said goodnight and left, closing my door leaving me to lay there in the darkness cursing my stupidity.

I know that nearly a full hour had passed. I'd glanced over at the digital clock on my night stand often enough to watch the time slowly tick by with sleep eluding me as I lay there. When I heard the sound of my door quietly opening, I actually feigned being asleep, still a bit cross, I wasn't in any sort of mood to be asked if I needed anything. What I needed was to be left alone. No ... what I needed was a nice hard orgasm. And at the moment as I heard the silent approach of footsteps crossing over towards my bed, I didn't think I was going to be allowed either one.

I thought at first it was mom coming in to check on me, but when I heard the soft almost whispered sound of my Aunt's voice, I finally opened my eyes.

"Jim? You asleep?"

"Wish I was," I answered in response. Once again I'm sure my aunt heard the edge to my tone of voice as she sat down beside me there on the bed.

"Can I get you ... do anything for you to help you sleep?" she now asked.

Mom had gotten some sleeping pills for me, but I didn't like taking them, always feeling too groggy in the morning the two times that I had. "No ... thanks, I'll eventually fall asleep," I assured her. She continued to sit, her hand once again coming up to rest comfortably on my thigh. I could tell by her silence she was thinking, waiting for her to tell me whatever it was she was thinking about.

"You know Jim ... I may very well be your aunt and all, but ... you and I have always had a very close relationship, which I've really appreciated having and sharing with you over the years. And as such, I'm always concerned and worried about your welfare ... and well, just because I happen to be your aunt, that doesn't mean I don't understand certain needs ... even in my own nephew."

She moved her hand some, sliding it up my thigh, though still on top of the sheet, though she now held it mere inches away from my once again growing erection. I was beginning to think it would never go down when it finally did ... and now, here it was raising up quite rapidly just because she'd semi grazed my thigh a little, causing it to do so. The fact was ... I was still trying to digest her words, had she just said ... just intimated what I thought she had?

"I'm ah ... not sure I'm following you," I said simply.

She chuckled softly. "Yes I guess I should probably be a bit more specific as to my meaning," she said. And by way of doing that ... simply slid her hand beneath the sheet. I then felt her fumbling about for a moment, suddenly reaching up locating my awakened prick, now holding it in her hand.

"Kath?"

"Shh ... just relax, lay back and let me do this for you," she whispered quietly. I didn't know what to say, what to do ... if anything but do as she'd asked me to do. Even in the semi darkness of my bedroom, which wasn't totally dark as the moon outside gave off just enough light to sort of see by, I looked down, seeing the movement there beneath the sheet as she slowly, pleasurably, began fondling and working my cock. "That feel good?" she now asked, a small catch to her voice, a nervous, excited trembling perhaps. The fact she was as nervous as I was, was interesting. But the most obvious, nervous, exciting thing was ... my wonderfully attractive, sexy aunt ... was beating me off!

"Yes ... yes, oh fuck ... yes. Oh god! Sorry ... I didn't mean,"

"Shh," she said again still manipulating my cock, though she did so softly, slowly ... not as though she was clinically pumping it up and down just in order to give me release. My aunt was actually enjoying herself while she did this. "It's ok ... I understand, and not like I haven't heard the word before," she giggled softly. "Just relax, enjoy it ... and if you want to say fuck again ... say it. I know where you're coming from."

"Fuck."

She giggled.

"Oh fuck!"

This time she sighed ... pleasurably.

"Oh fuck Kath ... I'm ... I'm ... oh fuck. I'm going to come!"

"Yes baby ... yes, come for your aunt Kathy, do it baby, do it ... let me feel your hard strong prick squirting out all that hot naughty juice," she then said letting her own desires surface, though I'm not sure at the time she even then realized how much she really had.

"The sheet! The sheet!" I said suddenly, though why I was suddenly worried and concerned about that was a strange thought to be having at the time, especially when the sensation of my balls tightening was alerting me that I was milliseconds away from splurging what I knew was going to be one mother-fucking eruption here in a moment was beyond me. To my surprise however, my aunt must have agreed, or used that as an excuse to suddenly do what she now did. Yanking the sheet off and away from me, she now looked down, her hand more forcefully jacking my cock up and down, her mouth half open, her eyes wide. Even in the darkness I could see that, now looking down, watching her hand move up and down my shaft, the first beginnings of my orgasm even then starting to race up my shaft. "Oh yeah ... yeah ... yeah!" I cried out, jerking upwards somehow lifting my ass off the bed, though it might very well have been that very first skyrocketing torrent of cum leaping from my prick which caused that.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kathy cried out happily, still stroking, now pumping and simultaneously squeezing my cock as jet after intense precious jet flew from my prick tip. I hadn't meant to, though afterwards as we both thought about it, neither one of us had expected the rather copious amount of cream I had actually spurted. It was everywhere, all over me ... all over my aunt's robe ... the sheets, the floor, the wall. Fuck ... it was everywhere, and I fucking loved every single moment of it. Hands down ... it was the best damn hand-job I'd ever been given, not to mention ... the most needed one too.

Kathy once again kissed me on the lips before leaving, though this time I was almost one hundred percent sure her lips lingered there a bit longer than they usually did. "Now perhaps you'll be able to sleep," she told me. And then with that, she stood up and as quietly as she'd entered my room, she left it.

I was asleep within minutes.


To be honest ... I don't remember a more relaxing sleep than the one I had thanks to my sweet sexy aunt. Finally waking up with the urge to pee once again, I managed to slip back into my chair, and as before ... wheeled myself down the hall towards the bathroom. And just as before ... as I neared the bathroom I heard voices coming from downstairs.

"God I wish I'd been there to see that," mom was saying. "I know ... I know, I suppose that sounds horrible, especially coming from his own mother, but holding it in my hand the way I did ... well, you know as I've already told you, it felt harder and bigger than Jeff's is ... and to be perfectly honest about it Kathy, I was horny as hell while I sat there washing it!"

"Oh yes Carol, Kathy said calling mom by name, I was too ... so I know what you mean. I was so tempted to reach down between my own legs and finger myself off while I was doing that, or worse ... admittedly, ask him to do it for me instead. But yes ... I know what you mean, rather wicked of us both to be thinking along those lines isn't it?"

"Wicked naughty yes ... and heaven help me for thinking it, but I was so jealous of you when you came back and told me how it went. God Kath! I could just see Jim's prick squirting the way you said it did ... and I'm not ashamed to tell you, after you told me about that earlier this morning, I had to go into the bedroom, pull out my vibrator and get off while Jeff was in the shower getting ready for work. I didn't even care if he'd come out and found me using it as horny as I fucking was!"

Mom horny? Mom saying fuck? "Holy shit!" I said to myself, somewhat afraid of being heard, or worse found, sitting there in my chair at the top of the stairs. Luckily for me, they couldn't see me sitting in the front room the way they were obviously drinking coffee, as I could smell that too. But it was obvious they had no clue that sitting there were I was, I could easily hear their entire conversation, even when they lowered their voices as though worried I might somehow overhear them from up in my bedroom.

"Does that make me an absolutely horrible mother?" Mom asked concernedly. "To be thinking ... and having such thoughts about my very own son?"

"No more than my being is Aunt," Kathy answered. "And I was the one to actually stroke him off ... and admittedly get just as turned on as you are hearing about it, as I was doing it. So no sis ... I don't think it's horrible for you to admit to that. Hell sweetie, we're all creatures of pleasure and arousal, even if we're not always willing to admit it. Look at you and I, look at all the things we did growing up together. I don't think either one of us turned out worse for it because we did either ... do you? You have any regrets about any of that?"

Mom laughed. "No ... and there again sis, I don't mind telling you, I sort of miss it. We really did have a lot of fun back then didn't we?"

"Yeah we did ... and admittedly, I miss it too."

"If it wasn't for Jeff ... well, he'd kill me, kill both of us if he were to ever find out about any of that."

Now my Aunt laughed. "I doubt that sis ... if anything, he'd want a part of me too, in fact, I know he would. He'd want to watch the two of us going at it for him, that's what he'd want."

"You're probably right," mom joked. "He would. But that still doesn't make the desires I still have go away either. Which is exactly what we both know poor Jim has been going through, until last night anyway. I bet he's still dreaming about that hot hand-job you gave him last night in fact."

"Speaking of which..." I heard the couch as someone stood, sounding like my Aunt as she continued. "Maybe I should go up and see if he's up yet, no doubt he'll be hungry if he is."

"Shit!" I said to myself, hurriedly turning the chair in order to retreat back into my bedroom, "fuck needing to pee," I once again said to myself. Problem was, I'd not given myself enough room to turn fast enough, having to back up, turn and move forward again. Being in the hurry I was, trying to somehow lean in order to make the turn, turning the chair around, I over did it. Which is when me and the chair suddenly tipped over crashing in the hallway.

"Jesus!" My mother shouted out from down below. "Jim? Jim? Are you alright?"

Seconds later I heard the sound of footsteps racing from the room over to the stairs and then up. Only then rolling over, collecting myself, shamefacedly as I lay there looking up at the two of them as they almost simultaneously reached down asking me if I was hurt ... what had happened, why I was up and out of bed without asking for help. And then curiously so ... Kathy asked.

"And why are you all the way down here by the stairs?" She now asked, looking back towards the bathroom, which was midway between here and my bedroom.

I think I opened my mouth ... though no words came out. And then my Aunt answered for me.

"You ... you were listening to us, weren't you?"

Now one thing you have to understand ... I was a horrible liar for one thing. And for another, I had never, ever lied to my Aunt. Never had a reason to, and I wasn't about to begin doing so now either. Besides, she'd have been even more mad and upset with me had I denied it. She did after all, have me dead to rights on this one. Even if it had been mom who'd asked me the question, with her just standing there, it would have been pretty much the same thing. And then what I at first saw, and thought was anger in her face, was instead embarrassment, surprise, which was the same exact look I now realized, mom was giving me too.

"Ah yes ... I was," I said simply as the two of them righted my chair helping me back in it. "Sorry," I finished.

"How ... ah, how ah ... much, did you ... ah ... did you hear anyway?" Mom asked.

"Enough," I said trying to whisper it, feeling ashamed, silly ... guilty as hell that I had. Even though I now found it interesting that the two of them stood there looking back and forth at one another, guilty as hell looks on their faces. "Don't worry ... not like I'm in any position to say anything to anyone about it," I suddenly blurted out. And then I actually found myself becoming a bit bolder too, taking them both by surprise I think. "And just so you know ... I enjoyed what happened last night, and I'm not ashamed to say it either. I did ... I needed it, I welcomed it, I wanted it. And yeah ... if you must know, I wanted to touch you too!" I told my Aunt, though I didn't leave it there either, suddenly turning ... facing towards mom. "And just so you know ... maybe I was a little embarrassed when you first came in to give me my sponge bath, but the truth there is ... it made me horny, I enjoyed it, I actually found myself wishing you'd continued doing what you were ... I think I'd have actually come then too. So ... there, I've said it, you now have the goods on me as well!"

And with that, I pushed away from the two of them as they stood there looking a little shocked, more than a bit surprised by my sudden outburst and admission. I even managed to make it down the hallway to my room, pushing myself through the door, then closing it. I sat for a moment, surprised I didn't hear anything, no footsteps coming to my room, no footsteps going back down the stairs, and no talking either. I could only imagine what the two of them were standing there doing, no doubt looking at one another, still trying to figure it all out perhaps.

"Shit!" I said out loud turning around in my chair again. I still had to pee.


I opened the door to my room, still half expecting to find the two of them standing there, but they weren't, the hallway was empty. I hadn't heard them go down the stairs, so that left just one other alternative. They'd obviously gone down the hallway the other way ... into mom and dad's room. I noticed then that though the door appeared closed, it actually wasn't, still opened a few inches, and then the sound of mom's voice, though it didn't sound like she was talking to my aunt ... but to someone else. And once again, though you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now ... I crept forward, listening, trying to hear what was being said, discussed. Mom was obviously and quite clearly on the phone.

"Yes, I just thought I should call and tell you that, yes dear ... we do have a lot to discuss and talk about when you get home. Yes ... yes, I will, we will," she said. "I love you too honey, and no ... don't worry about it. Kathy and I will talk to him about all that in a minute here, we'll tell you how it went when you get home from your trip," she finished, saying good-by then and hanging up the phone.

I turned into the bathroom, closing the door, not trying to be quiet about it either. The last thing I wanted them to be wondering about, was if I was trying to spy on their conversation this time, even though I had been.

It wasn't more than a few minutes when I suddenly heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Jim? When you're done in there? Can I ... ah, can we speak to you for a minute?" Mom asked.

I waited for a moment before answering. "Ah yeah ... sure," I said pausing again. "I'll be right out."

Although I was already done peeing, I continued to sit there in my chair now, wondering as I did what it was they had, or wanted to speak to me about. Not only that ... but I also couldn't help wondering what mom had spoken to dad about on the phone. By the sounds of it, a lot ... and that made me more than just a little anxious. I sat collecting myself for a minute more, and then flushed, taking time in washing my hands before finally opening the door, wheeling myself out. Surprisingly, no one stood in the hallway expectantly waiting for me, though the door was again half open, beckoning to me from down the hall. I wheeled towards it, rolling in. Mom was sitting on the end of her bed waiting for me, though she had appeared to have changed clothes, or rather was in the process of doing so perhaps as she currently had her morning robe on. Kathy on the other hand was nowhere in sight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.