The Visitor That Came to Stay - Cover

The Visitor That Came to Stay

Copyright© 2010 by rodeotexas

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Research Lab Creates Friendly Mutant That Escapes

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

The spring sunshine fell warmly through the open window onto the naked torso of the tall full-breasted cinnamon redhead who was stretching and yawning, her voluptuously proportioned up-swept breasts as she breathed in deep, and her long red wavy hair spreading out across the pillow like a heavy fan. Mrs. Georgia Rogers stretched as she awoke, blinking slightly at the fresh morning sunlight. When they had gone to bed the night before she had forgotten that the new daylight saving time would probably mean more sunlight in the morning, and she had left the curtains open.

Not that she minded a bit waking up to the refreshing spring sunshine. She was feeling spring all over lately -- particularly up between her firmly curved thighs, and the fact that Howard had been rather preoccupied lately had served as well to keep her natural sexual interests rather highly stirred. Spring warmth was kerosene to that flame, instead of a healing balm. But she didn't mind. In fact, the young wife rather enjoyed it, because then her orgasms would be all the more lusty and overwhelming when they finally came.

Georgia shrugged and the entire sheet fell away from her opulently contoured body, revealing, beside the ripe fullness of her lust-inciting breasts, her washboard taut muscular belly, the tiniest of waists, flawless tanned skin, and just the hint of short trimmed burnished cinnamon red pubic hair at the center of her loins that had been lasered in a triangle and every thing else removed. She had the unusual sort of cinnamon hair coloring seen only rarely -- bright coppery hair and the most perfect of tan complexions, and a figure just as youthful and sensual as the day she'd been married, in spite of the fact that she was now thirty-four.

As she stretched she fluffed out her long lustrous hair, which had never been cut, only trimmed. Howard had been crazy about her hair. Like most men, that was the first thing he had noticed. But then, men also paid attention to her magnificently put together body as well. Curves no man could resist, she had been told. The three times a week weight workouts combined with a 5 mile jog every other day in the mountainous area they resided in.

Georgia smiled softly to herself as she considered all this. Taking both of her protuberant pink nipples between thumb and forefinger, she toyed with them until they stiffened in self-defense, imparting pleasant sensations into her swollen breasts and a corresponding tingle deep down in the center of her belly. She was not a wanton, but only a normal woman who had come to enjoy her husband's sexuality, and of late that sexuality had been somewhat lax. Consequently, every morning she seemed to wake up more aroused than the morning before.

Not that Howard noticed. Indeed, he didn't seem to notice anything much lately except his science research affairs. His company had entered in a long-term Department of Defense top-secret medical research program. Consequently his entire organization seemed currently to be in a constant state of upheaval and anxiety over what new project proposals would arrive with each new day and -- in particular - what secret projects were to be developed. And her Howard had been one of the original prime movers who had clinched the deal.

Georgia caressed her breasts and then pushed her hands up in back of her lengthy hair, and let it fall again. Her pretty head couldn't really get much interested in men's affairs. All she knew was that Howard just wasn't performing in bed as usual. As yet she hadn't made her mind up what to do about it, however. She kept expecting him to break out of the doldrums at any moment.

"Georgia, have you seen my cufflinks?" came a cross voice from the bathroom, and then her husband was standing in the doorway, fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt, his shock of wavy black hair falling forward over his forehead. He was clad only in his underwear and the shirt, and her eyes locked unavoidably on the spot where his genitals nestled between his legs, but disappointingly, there was no special bulge there to excite her.

"But you've got so many " she started to say.

"I mean the ones with the footballs on them. I can't wear jewelry any more. Orders around the office. The boss has given up his diamond rings even. No more small pinkies. Imagine. He won't be able to show his face in public."

Georgia laughed and tried to help him by looking around the bedroom a little bit, but she couldn't seem to locate the cufflinks he was referring to. Finally he changed to a button-cuff shirt and went back in the bathroom, and Georgia slipped a short silk housecoat over her glowing body and went downstairs to start breakfast.

Going to the refrigerator, Georgia began in an orderly fashion to organize breakfast for Howard. She kept her housecoat carefully closed when she caught sight of the milkman coming around, and then relaxed again. Really, though, she was the sort of woman who preferred to give her unusually well developed body free rein in its movements. She hated constricting clothing -- except, of course, when it attracted attentive and appreciative male glances, and the short silk housecoat normally fell open quite a lot in the ordinary course of things due to the nature of the material as she moved about her cozy kitchen.

Georgia had started the bacon and put out the pan for the eggs, and was setting out the plates and silverware and so on when she heard the scratching at the screen door. What on earth --?

Drawing her robe tightly about her waist, she went to the back door and peered outside, but couldn't see a thing unusual there. The small community park looked typically quiet for this time of morning, where it sat somnolently behind their house. There was absolutely no one about.

And then came that scratching again, like a cat at the screen door. It really gave her a start of an almost sensual nature, like someone drawing chalk the wrong way up the blackboard of her spine. She opened the door and looked down through the screening and was startled by the largest dog she had ever seen!

Well, this was a handsome animal! A huge dog, but what a magnificent animal! The height of the tallest Great Dane but the stout and wide dense muscular body of a rottweiller. It had on a strange dented electronic collar with LED lights embedded but the lights were not on, the collar had a tag that had X69 stamped upon it. It looked up at her with big mournful startling emerald green eyes, she could not recall ever seeing a dog with green eyes before. His coat was so rough that there was the distinct impression that he had recently been in a fight. His short hair was very shaggy and dirty and seemed to go in every direction. His mouth opened slightly and Georgia glimpsed a very long fullish powerful red tongue.

"Well, and where have you come from? My, don't you look hungry. Wait right there and I will bring you something." Georgia let the door swing shut behind her and returned to the refrigerator to rummage around for some leftover meat or something. There was a lamb bone there from Sunday dinner with plenty of meat still on it, and also some freshly ground beef. She decided that old lamb was a wiser investment, and also poured for the hungry-looking animal a bowl of milk.

Returning to the back door, Georgia found the huge animal sitting well back from it and down the steps. Well, he certainly seemed well behaved and well trained, she thought as she opened both doors and went down the steps.

A breeze came up and wafted slightly about her tall, elegant torso, causing her robe to open a little. Her full-fleshed breasts juggled upward and seemed to spill out from the open material, and strangely, the dog's big green eyes fastened on the contrasting tanned body and the gleaming whiteness of her breasts where the tiny triangle top she had worn sunbathing had covered them, and he totally ignored the food. Georgia blushed instinctively and tried to hold her robe more snugly to her body with one elbow while bending over to put the dishes down on the slate tiles of the patio. This was far from easy with two dishes in her hands, but her cleavage was so considerable that she felt she had to do something. The dog was just a dog, but she couldn't just let everything spill out for all of the neighbors to see in case any where around.

Though the animal's eyes burned on what he glimpsed of her smooth tanned flesh, he didn't move from his spot. And seconds later he had bent his head and was lapping at the milk. Then he took the lamb bone in his paws and proceeded to rip the meat off of it quite determinedly with his powerful jaws. Georgia was somewhat taken aback by the ferociousness with which the stray attacked the meat, but in a way she found it sort of fascinating. The dog appeared to be more wolf than dog, and he was certainly considerably larger than any dog she has seen before, even those at the annual dog shows she and Howard went to, and that's the way she found herself thinking of him -- Wolf. When his eyes glanced up at her momentarily, she was quite stunned by the intensity of the fiery emerald green gaze. They seemed to bore right through her. An involuntary shiver passed through her exquisitely formed flesh and something flashed a message in her mind: This dog has the eyes of a dangerous man. Not dangerous in the sense of a physical threat, but dangerous sexually.

Georgia shivered again and turned around sharply, returning up the stairs into the kitchen. She closed the screen door and the back door thoughtfully behind her, and then peered back through the curtain at her big, powerful canine guest to where he was crunching the lamb bone in his wicked-looking teeth. His strange fiery green eyes seemed to glare at her, and after the recent frustration she had suffered in her marriage bed, this sort of weird carnal stimulation worked on her loins like a tonic. She felt trembly as a schoolgirl going through her first wild flirtation. But that was ridiculous!

Georgia continued standing at the back door, studying the large brute. "Oh, but he is magnificent, isn't he? He looks positively dangerous." An involuntary shiver broke through her flesh. She had never seen an animal of such majestic proportions -- or one so dirty, wandering the small remote community in the rugged mountains they lived in. Once when she was younger -- or perhaps several times -- the family had been to the Lincoln Park Zoo, and seen the timber wolves kept caged up there. But this animal could put any of them to shame. He had a large, leonine head with dangerous, evil-looking green eyes and devilish pointy ears that rose up very high and peaked above his massive skull. His body, even where he lay on the slate patio, could be seen to be thickly rippled muscle and powerful. His teeth, as he ripped the lamb flesh from its bone, were patently those of a trained and vicious watchdog, and Georgia could not repress a small ripple of excitement as she watched him. A dog like that looked so brutish and untamable, it was difficult to imagine him ever wearing a collar. He was at once malevolent and yet attractive like a dangerous and powerful man.

Nonetheless she could feel the magnetic pull between her eyes and those of the beast working so malevolently over his lamb bone. That was instinct. It did not require translation into physical action, only the understanding that it, the magnetism, existed. She knew instinctively that she would have loved to have an imperial animal like that around all the time, psychologically; sex didn't enter into it.

Howard Rogers did show up several moments later, picking up his paper from the sideboard in the dining room and stepping silently into the kitchen. He took his usual chair at the kitchen table, ruffling his newspaper with appropriate seriousness. Georgia came around and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek, but he struggled to appear indifferent and concentrated on his newspaper.

In actual fact, however, his penis jerked in his pants and the tiniest spot of cum oozed from the small slit in the top when he caught the scent of his wife's perfumed loins and felt her peach-soft cheeks rub against his recently shaved jaw. He sat there, trying all the while to appear casual, but his cock starting to swell and the tiny wet circle darkening his trousers made him decidedly uncomfortable. He didn't want to be too obvious, however, and struggled with all his will power not to shift in his seat.

"More coffee, dear?" Georgia asked sweetly as she poured.

"Mmmmmmmrrph."

There was a growling and scratching noise. "Now, what the hell is that?" Howard asked crossly, banging down his newspaper.

Georgia got up and went to the back door. "Oh, it's just a dog that came to the door, dear. I gave him something to eat." She opened the two doors and looked down at the husky, panting animal. My, she thought, he is a brute, isn't he? "Looks like he's still hungry," said Georgia.

Georgia went back to the refrigerator and unhesitatingly took out the pound of ground meat she had been saving for lunch, putting it on a nice plate for their handsome shaggy guest. In the meantime Howard got up grumpily, finished off the last of his coffee and went into the hall to get his jacket. "I'll probably be home late tonight," he called back to them.

Georgia didn't appear to notice. She was busily opening the back door in order to set out the plate for their unkempt visitor. The rough-looking animal glanced up at her, and then quickly set to wolfing down the meat.

On the back steps, Georgia felt suddenly silly standing there clucking and cooing over a strange dog. But he was kind of cute, the way he pressed his head up against her legs -- it felt so nice and cozy, somehow, all that cool, sleek fur. Occasionally he glanced up at her with those beautiful fiery green eyes of his and she got the most pleasant sensual shock from it. She didn't know quite what to make of him at all, but the fact that she and Howard hadn't had a really good fuck in a dog's age had something to do with it, she supposed.

What a curious phrase to think of: Dog's age...

"Well, I don't know," she said to herself, "no doubt someone will be along to claim him after a bit ... he is a very handsome animal that appears to be well trained" "Or he might just run off and leave us. But what about in the meantime? What should I call him in the meantime?"

Georgia looked down thoughtfully at the husky animal, which was so expertly wolfing down the hamburger she had set before him. Somehow a animal like this didn't seem suited to any name. He was more a beast of the wild, like a beast of the wild, like a wolf ... That was it -- they would call him that! Georgia grinned, "He seems to have a wolfish-type personality"

Georgia looked down at the dog, which had by now glommed practically all of the hamburger and was again looking up at her with those strange eyes, so big and green, like enormous fiery pools filled with weird almost-human knowledge, strange she has never seen a dog with green eyes before. Occasionally his fur brushed against her leg and she felt the most evanescent tremor of unexplainable excitement ripple through her overheated and frustrated loins.

She clutched her silk robe snugly around her tall, full-blown body. She had inadvertently set the plate down right on the top step to the kitchen door, and now couldn't close the door until the dog was finished eating, because his big muscular body was in the way. It was somewhat cool with the door open this way, and she could feel goose pimples sprouting all over her shivering longish legs. The strangest feeling seemed to be crawling up her soft smooth flesh in the direction of her loins.

Trying to break out of her curious mood, Georgia was at last able to relax with a sigh on the four-seat leather couch in the living room. Her robe had parted open to reveal her long, tan smooth legs all the way up to the short kinky cinnamon red triangle patch growing above the soft furrow that lay between her thighs. She could afford this state of abandon now that everyone was gone. It was only when she was alone that she could really let her hair down and relax.

When she was alone. And she was increasingly that, as Howard became more and more involved in the research projects his company had handled. He spent long hours at the office now, and when he came home he seemed to have small interest in sexual entertainment. She had always been a virtuous wife, but she was still, after all, a female, and she had gotten used to the lustful feel of a hotly throbbing penis sunk deep inside her hungry vagina from time to time. At Georgia's age, if Masters and Johnson were right, a woman was just coming into her most sensual period. A period when some of the former taboos inculcated by society prudes had been dissolved, and when she had learned viscerally the value of a hard male member being driven upward into her churning belly. With age, a woman took taboos less seriously, although, of course, she continued to consider the threat of exposure and the need for discretion. One did not destroy a family -- which was, after all, a business built up over a lifetime -- merely for the sake of some fleeting sexual satisfaction and its attendant relaxation.

On the other hand, if she had wanted to have an affair she wouldn't have known where to begin. Oh, numerous of Howard's "friends" had made the usual overtures, but there was still nonetheless the omnipresent problem of discretion. She wouldn't have undercut her life with Howard for anything. Theirs had been a childhood romance, which had blossomed to fruition through high school and junior college. She genuinely loved Howard, and she would always love him, even if they never had sex again. Still, there was this terrible need, which seemed to be eating her pussy alive.

She briefly thought about going upstairs and perusing her collection of adult "toys" and popping in an adult DVD that she and Howard use to enjoy watching together.

The tormented young redhead gazed with drooping, dreamy eyelids toward the kitchen, wondering idly if the visiting dog were still there. Dogs, she thought. Now, dogs didn't have any such problems. They took sex as they felt like it, without incurring any social problems. They didn't mate for life, the way people did.

Georgia found herself wondering how that strange dog made out with his sex life, being so obviously on the loose, and probably on the run as well. Was it easy for him to meet accommodating females in his wanderings? And why, come to think of it, did she continue referring to "it" as a male? For all she knew, the dog might be female. She hadn't really glimpsed any sex equipment. Not that she was quite sure what to look for. She had seen a few dogs fornicating in public parks and other places in her life, but had never paid much attention. And as for dogs at rest, well, she supposed that the ones with pointy little protrusions under their bellies were male. Otherwise she couldn't remember much of anything. But now her latent curiosity was aroused. It might pass an otherwise dull day to find out just what the dog sex situation was for sure, and the dog needed a bath, or had Georgia thought of that originally by herself? Now she wasn't quite sure.

Like most people, male or female, Georgia had a natural lurid curiosity, which she would be happy to satisfy if she weren't caught at it, a totally natural and deep-seated interest in all things obscene -- just because they were forbidden.

And now she was alone in the house, with her husband not due back for many hours, and that strange, powerful-looking animal waiting out back. Waiting for her? Because she had fed him, of course. Probably waiting for more food. Well, there was no harm in that. That was acting from the standpoint of normal self-interest.

But she would definitely have to do something about cleaning him up. She had promised that she would -- although it didn't occur to her to question just whom she had made this promise to. Her dark eyes blinked prettily as she got up, drawing her silk robe tightly about her voluptuous form. Yes, she would take him upstairs and give the poor beast a bath. That would be the best way she could think of to pass the morning. And it would give her something to do as she continued to try to think out her problems with her husband.


Georgia & Howard The Beginning

It hadn't always been like this. Far from it, in fact, when they were courting, first in high school and then in college, Howard had been as ardent a swain as any girl could ask for. It had really taken all her willpower to retain her virginity until they were married. All those years of struggling, of fighting him off, in order to preserve her honor. It was far from easy, being so hopelessly in love with Howard as she had been.

Georgia could remember their first struggle very clearly still. It was their fourth date and Howard had taken her to the Max Straus Social Center on Wilson Avenue. He was driving his father's four-door black Oldsmobile at the time. (Why did the Rogers always buy black Oldsmobile's?) After the usual socializing and propriety, he had taken her up a quiet lane on Albany Street and parked in an empty lot that was completely surrounded by tall trees.

She had been crazy about Howard from the very first. For one thing he was on the school football team and was known to be very strong and tough, he was six feet five and muscular. And he was so good looking, and such a sharp dresser, too, with his white letter sweaters and colorful ties.

So she hadn't minded a bit when he took her into his arms, there in the front seat of the Olds. She was fifteen and he was almost seventeen, and he really turned her on. Before then kissing hadn't even excited her. But when she felt Howard's large thrusting male hardness straining to break through his Levi's where it pressed against her bare thigh, a flood of emotions was unleashed in her totally unlike anything she had ever felt before.

She didn't think of protesting at first. Howard was kissing her as no decent boy ever had before, with his tongue sliding all the way into her mouth and filling it up, lapping at her tongue and probing at her teeth. And she found it delicious, like nothing she had ever done before, and the sensual little thrills he was causing were burning a lewd path right down into her belly. Eventually she was licking him back, their mouths glued wetly together and their tongues thrusting in a passionate semblance of intercourse. And with his enormous, powerfully throbbing penis pressing so heatedly against her leg, she was quite taken away.

Up till then she had heard vaguely of what a man's penis must be like, but she had formed no exact picture in her mind of its power and dominating force, especially the size of the one that Howard possessed. She had only heard that when a man puts his penis inside a girl, it was supposed to feel good.

But this -- this was heaven! Just feeling its pressure against her softly yielding flesh was enough to give her the bends. She wouldn't have broken off that kiss for the world. If only Howard hadn't abruptly slid his fingers up through the naked smoothness of her parted thighs. "Howar-mmuurrff..." She had struggled then to break off their soul kiss as one of his fingers insinuated itself slowly but insistently underneath the modestly damp elastic crotch-band of her panties in order to tickle into her desire-moistened pubic curls and finally move between the swollen outer lips of her burning pussy.

How surprised she had been to find that she was wet down there, just from Howard's kissing! She had never even masturbated before, (but she quickly learned how to when she got home that night!) and had always regarded herself as a decent girl within the context of those times, and then to discover that a little kissing from an expert like Howard Rogers could make her pussy flow like a river swollen by spring rains!

"Howard -- please! Let me go!" She had finally managed to break from his mouth and tried to push his shoulders back with her hands.

Not that that helped matters much. For his finger was still arcing and delving inside the warmly seeping confines of her cuntal lips, and her belly felt as if it were swarming with bees.

"You seem to be getting all juicy down there, Georgia," he said with just the slightest adolescent smirk of over-confidence, his finger continuing to circle around obscenely up between her trembling thighs. In moral panic, the red haired virgin tried to grip her boy friend's wrist to try to draw his hand away from there, but it felt so heavenly she wanted to swoon, and her grasp was very weak against his determined and muscular assault.

"Pleeeeaaassse no, Howie ... oh ... what ... what are you doing to me..." she wailed piteously. "Just doing what you want me to, " he said worming his long large middle finger around over the sensitive bud of her protruding clitoris until she thought she was dying, it felt so fantastic. Her thighs seemed to part on their own volition despite her best intentions, and then his single long thick finger was sliding effortlessly in and out of her virginal cunt, on that swollen river of liquid fire that seemed to have come out of nowhere.

She was mystified and alarmed at the way her body was betraying her. With his long middle finger plunged all the way into her cunt and wiggling around inside it, the knuckles of his other fingers all smashed her passion-soaked pubic hair in a wild friction of lust back against her pulsating throbbing clitoris, and she knew a level of delight that completely transcended any sensation she had ever dreamed existed. If this was sex, it was the most wonderful thing in the world! She wanted more of it, more of it, not less!

But the teenage girl's head was still in the First Episcopalian Church of Glencoe, and it was telling her body furiously -- You wretch! If you enjoy this, you're committing a sin! It's sinful to have anything to do with sex without being married!

And this seemed to galvanize her fading resolve to have one last try at protecting her moral virtue. "But-but," she said through chattering, lust-ridden teeth, "you'll r-ruin m-me, Howie ... it's-it's not right! Stop!" Mystified by this renewed protest, the young football player suddenly slid his finger down and out of her gasping hot pussy, the walls of which seemed to clasp desperately after it until finally the complete and aching separation was made.

"Gosh, Georgia, you're really serious, aren't you?" he said, bewildered. In that terrible moment her loins wanted his finger back inside of her more than anything in the whole world. Her lower belly felt as if it were doing somersaults. If he hadn't taken his finger out when he did, she wouldn't have been able to find the strength to protest again. She would merely have rationalized ecstatically that she had done all she could, and that, therefore, it would be no blemish on her honor if Howie continued and finished the job of fucking her with his long thick middle finger.

But no, it was not to be. Howard actually took her seriously at last and gave her clinging moist loins the respite they no longer desired. She closed her thighs tightly together and began weeping softly. "Wow, Georgia," he said, stroking her arm and trying to comfort her. "Hey, hey, calm down. Are you ... you're not really ... a virgin ... are you?"

"Yes, I am!"

"Hey, I'm sorry, baby, I really am. I didn't realize."

He automatically held her close as she sobbed her heart out. She wasn't quite sure why she was crying -- perhaps it was because he had taken his finger out. Anyway, it seemed the proper and well brought up thing to do, although, in actual fact, she felt no pain anywhere, or any shame either.

It was very nice being comforted by Howard, though. Georgia's voluptuously firm full up-tilted breasts heaved and quivered as they pressed into her boy friend's hard muscular chest. His hands stroked her shivering back as if he were gentling a startled mare, his face pressed against hers so that his nose was buried in all that warmly scented long red hair of hers.

"Oh--I think I'm falling in love with you, Georgia," he said, feeling his penis expand madly and protest till it hurt against the tight confines of his pants.

"I know," she whispered between sobs. "I-I can feel it, too."

And, indeed, she had become stuck on him in that instant, and, afterwards, never had eyes for anyone else. Even though he did nothing more with her that evening and controlled his flaming testicles like a saint until she knew -- gleefully almost, because it was, after all, a compliment -- that he must be in terrible pain.

That evening he kissed her goodnight at the door very demurely and stroked her soft face, promising to phone her again soon. She clutched him desperately, wondering if he really meant it? Or had he lost his respect for her, now that he had his finger in her pussy? Or maybe he'd never call her again because she hadn't let him go all the way. Oh Damn! She was damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

"Yes," he reassured her with great tenderness, lightly touching her soft warm hair. "It's all right between us, Georgia, because we love each other. You'll see."

Georgia's female instinct hadn't believed a word of it ... boys really had to say things like that, didn't they? It didn't matter if you never heard from the guy again; the important thing was that he had claimed to respect you at the time. Then both sides were absolved of all guilt and could rationalize away the entire incident. Georgia understood all these things with the feminine instinct ingrained in her very bones like a radioactive isotope. She needed no instruction in sexual psychology. She had been forged in the furnace of evolution ... but it certainly didn't make this "first time" goodnight any easier on either of them, for Georgia very definitely wanted to be seeing more of this Howard Rogers. And, luckily, she did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.