The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

"I guess I need to make a speech," she said smiling timidly.

Andy grinned at her, and that gave her confidence, so she went on:

"Andy, Master, this harem girl comes to you bound to seek, to beg for forgiveness for her unwarranted and immoral behavior with the other harem girls. We were overcome by the moment, and seek forgiveness and the punishment that we so richly deserve."

Andy smiled at her speech, and got a smile in return from his naked Mom; then he asked:

"Mom, does the thought of punishment bother you?"

Shirley sighed and said: "No, love, it really kind of turns me on. But there's something that I want to say. I know this sounds crazy but I want to say, to tell you that I want you to mark me."

"What?" he asked unsure of what she meant.

"Yes, I want you to mark me. In the garage in the front right corner are some garden stakes; they're green and about 3 or 4 feet long. They're thin and pliable. I want you to use that to spank me because it'll leave welts, marks. I want to bear your marks. Tomorrow, when I see the girls, I want to be able to show them that I bear my Andy's marks. The marks of the man I love."

He moved over to where she was and put his arms around her, letting her rest her head against his chest. She trembled just a bit.

"You're afraid?" he asked softly.

"Yes, love, I am; I'm afraid of the pain but I really, really want to do this," she offered.

"I don't want to hurt you, Mom, in any way, not now not at any time," was his whispered response.

"I know that full well, my love, my man, my darling," she cooed into his ear. "This is important enough for me to ask you to do it for me."

"Only a few strokes," was his response then.

"Yes, a few hard strokes; raise welts, mark me. It'll make me so happy, Andy," she said, kissing him then.

There was the slightest tremble to her lips, as they pressed against his. And she could feel the large bulge of his erection against the front of his jeans, as she pressed her own belly and pubis against him.

"That feels so nice, Andy," she said into his ear, licking it with her tongue, after talking. It made Andy shiver.

"I'm going for it now, Mom," he said, "Think about it, if you want to call this off, we can; I'll be right back."

She stood alone in his room, and did think. Her thoughts wandered into the same territory that they often did. She marveled that she'd been given this second chance of loving. She marveled at what her Andy had become for her. With no reservations and no second thoughts she realized that just thinking about this made her wet, and that led to the thought that she was determined to have his marks on her.

He was back then, carrying the garden stake, which now looked long and vicious.

"This is what you want?" he asked, and as he asked he swished it through the air.

It made her breath catch in he throat.

"Yes," she said in a little timid voice.

"We don't have to do this, Mom," he reiterated.

"Yes, we do, Andy, I want to do it," she said calmly.

"Good then we will," was his answer.

"First," she said, having thought this out, "Would you go to my room and from the bathroom fetch, from the hamper, a pair of panties, I mean ones that I've worn?"

"Yes, I'll get them," he said with an increased bit of interest.

He went and came back with a pair of used light blue, nylon, bikini panties. He held them out to her. She nodded.

"They're for a gag," she said, "I'm sure that I'll need something."

Andy took over at that point:

"Mouth open, woman," he said in a kind of growly voice.

She did as he told her and he crammed her mouth full of the blue panties. Her eyes never left his for a moment, as he did it. Then he stood in front of her and hauled the tee shirt over his head, depositing it on a chair.

Her eyes brightened a bit to see his naked chest. Her response was to move up to him, in her shuffle, and lay her head against the naked chest and rub her hair there. It made him chuckle from the obviousness of the need growing in her.

Next he unbuttoned the fly button on his jeans. She shook her head violently in an up and down, 'yes', manner, as the jeans slid down his legs and he stepped out of them, discarding his slippers in the process.

Standing there and catering to her bright eyes, he slowly pushed his underwear down and off, until his erection sprang up, seeming to have a life of its own. Andy grinned at her, and she made guttural noises that could be hear through the fabric of the panties stuffing her mouth. Now he was naked, as naked for her as she was for him.

"We're going to do this now, Mom," he said softly.

Shirley shook her head 'yes' and waited for his next move.

He moved her then, pushing her gently toward the bed and draping her over the bed so that her upper body was on the bed and her naked ass was sticking out and facing him.

She looked at him with her face turned sideways. He walked to the other side of the bed, and just for effect he his the surface of the bed with the garden stake once. It whistled through the air and made a loud cracking noise against the bed spread. It also made her jump. She was wide eyed but also shook her head 'yes' at him, and he walked around behind her. She tensed.

Her mind surged, as she waited, and passages of a victorian soft porn novel titled 'the Odalisque' ran through her mind. They were passages about a captive English woman in an arab harem being beaten on the ass with a rod. They were passages that had really turned her on, when she read them, and now it was her turn.

And then, the earth exploded!

She heard the whistle again, this time more ominous than before and then the world became bright red and brilliant orange with the pain. Andy hit her directly across her ass cheeks with the garden stake. He swung it really hard on purpose, for he knew that she was serious about 'being marked'.

She reacted by almost jumping off the bed and screeching into the gag in her mouth. Her body trembled from the force of the blow and Andy looked on as though hypnotized, and smiled now at the sight of the ugly red welt that lay now across her ass cheeks. Then he hit her again.

It was the same noise but there was still no preparation, none possible. The pain was the worst that she felt she'd ever had, and it made her scream into the surface of the bed. She turned and looked at him and simply shook her head 'yes', and he hit her again. The same strange dance was repeated; Shirley became alive with the pain of the garden stake against her naked ass. She looked at Andy and shook her head 'yes' again.

But Andy took over at that point and said: "Only one more, Mom, that's all I'll do."

Shirley shook her head 'yes', and waited. He hit her, raising a significant welt, and listening to her screech into the gag in her mouth. Then he dropped the garden stake on the floor and pulled her from her position, cradling her in his lap, while she cried uncontrollably. He kissed her face, and kiss the tears away. He slowly took the panties from her mouth and set them aside, and let her continue to cry.

Finally, she was calmed down enough to look at him with soft eyes, still run over with tears, and said a quiet:

"Thank you, Andy; I appreciate that; I really wanted that ... your marks."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, Mom," he said. But she put her finger against his lips in the middle of what he was saying.

"Not a word about 'sorry'," she said, "Not a word, my love."

He moved her then and laid her with her knees on the floor again and her upper body on the bed, while he went for some first aid cream. She sighed a huge sigh, as he put the cream on the welts on her ass, and as soon as she was finished with the cream, he kissed her directly between her legs, where her pussy lips could be seen.

Now she was crooning but for a different reason, as Andy continued to lick at her pussy lips from behind, and poke his tongue into her vagina. She was jumping around again now but from pleasure, and Andy worked with her until she was shaking and cumming, clutching the bed and sighing into it.

Andy sat on the floor, when he was finished and just smiled at her. Shirley wiggled her way off of the bed, and got down on her stomach and elbows, and inched her way in between his splayed knees. Resting her weight on her tits, she circled the head of his cock with her mouth, as Andy sighed.

"I want to give you this, Andy, for doing what I asked," she said.

She sucked on him a little and then raised her head.

"Andy, darling," Shirley said, looking up at him, stroking his cock as she talked. "I love, absolutely love having you as my lover but there are times, when I want you as my master. The thought has always been confusing for me but now it's very clear. I hated the beating but it gave me your mark, your marks, and I cherish those. There are times, my love, my darling, when I want you to be that rough, that way with me. You know, I mean, spank, or even at times beat."

She hesitated for a moment and then went on:

"I know that I find your dad in you, and that makes me love you and want you that much more but it's becoming clearer and clearer that I'm devoted to Andy, just to Andy, and for as long as you want, for as many years as possible, I swear, I truly swear that I'll be your love slave."

She put her mouth over the tip of his cock again, getting a groan from him but then she went on, slowly jacking him, as she spoke. It was stuff that she felt that she needed to say, needed to get off of her chest:

"That means that you can give me to friends, and I'll never complain. It means that, when you and the other harem masters are ready for me to take on all three of you, I will be proud to be your contribution. But hear me, Andy, and understand me well, anyone else that you name, at any time, doing any kind of act, you say so and I will do it. It's what I mean by being your love slave. Have a party for your friends and I will be both hostess and entertainment. I swear it, Andy, I mean it, every word."

"You wonderful, wonderful woman!" he said, tangling his hand in her hair and drawing her face back to his cock.

She smiled up at him and licked his cock and the began to suck it again. She was off balance, and he reached out with his hands and removed the cuffs from her. She reached out for his balls then and fondled them, as she sucked him. Then she moved her hand down and probed with her finger between his ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.