A Different Surfin' Safari - Cover

A Different Surfin' Safari

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

When I woke up the next morning, the fire was almost out and I quickly fed it. As I was doing that, she woke up. Sleeping across from the fire from each other was not bad. Seeing her waken, I noticed again that she was a very pleasant looking female. She was tall for a woman in my mind almost making my height and I was over six feet.

"Sal, good morning. Would you help me stand up?"

"Good morning, Jennifer. Of course. Should you keep the leg straight?" I moved around to her hurt side and put my arm around her waist.

"No, but I shouldn't strain it at first." I helped her to stand and helped support her partly to keep her from falling and partly because it felt good to hold her body close to mine. She was just a little shorter than me but tall and lean with light brown hair that hung just below her shoulders.

"Let's take a step while I hold on to you."

She took a few steps. At first, she was unsteady but as she felt more normal, she moved better and more easily. She grinned and said, "You can let go now. I think I'm okay."

I gently released her ready to grab her if she should be unsteady. She took a few more steps.

"Yes, I'm much better. I would like to wash up. You will have to help me get my pants off."

I had never been much of one to hesitate before but this was a different situation. I watched her loosen her pants at the waist. I knelt beside her to help support her as she slid them to the ground and then slowly stepped out of them while I held the legs down and let her use my shoulder to brace her bad leg.

She was wearing nothing under them and looked even better half naked than clothed. I stood.

"I can handle the rest. Are you going to join me in the pond?"

"Uh, yes. I guess I could use a wash, too." As I pulled off my pants and boxers, shirt, shoes and socks, she pulled her blouse over her head and, naked, we walked to the lake. I knelt down to help her remove her shoes unlacing the boots and pulling them off her feet one by one. Again, my shoulder was her brace. Her touch was much warmer on my naked skin. I was glad that I had stayed in shape after college. She was definitely in shape.

I offered her my arm for support as we walked into the water to her waist. She sat down in the water and sighed. I joined her.

She said, "I was going to wash before I got hurt. I must have smelt pretty badly when you had to carry me."

"I really didn't notice. After being totally alone for two days and not knowing if there were people here and when 'here' was, I wanted to take care of you and water seemed more important for drinking at that moment."

"I just realized I haven't thanked you for your help." She leaned over and gave me a very sensuous kiss. When I opened my mouth in a bit of a surprise, her tongue moved in without hesitation. I didn't know the customs but she could sure kiss and I tried my best to keep up. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. She brought her hands up to my face. After long, endless minutes, we finally broke apart.

"I like the way you say, 'thank you.'"

"I have said thank you but I decided that I wanted to kiss you. You are interesting. I also have to realize that you don't know our customs which may be different to you. You have never mated?"

Her voice had a questioning lilt to it. I kept one arm around her and she had snuggled into the crook of my arm. One of her breasts was burning my side and I could feel the hot, pointy nipple as well as see it. I thought about her question.

"The word, mate, has a number of very different meanings in my time. It can mean mate as in marry when a man and woman are joined together as one on a permanent basis." I knew that many marriages don't last, but my parents had and so had most of their friends. That was what I wanted in marriage. I continued, "It can also mean have sex together. Usually in that meaning, it has some thought of having children." She laughed delightedly and noticed my red face.

"Poor Sal," she chided me, "You had a tough time explaining that. Here, mating is the sex act whether or not for children. Your mate is the person to whom you are connected permanently or, at least, until one or both of you want to end that connection. Picking a mate is a very serious matter. Mating is important, but never serious. It's supposed to be enjoyable. So, do you want to mate me or become my mate?"

"Yes, to the first," I responded quickly, "You are a beautiful woman and are sexually arousing." Those conclusions on my part were obvious as my cock was poking up from my groin. "Maybe to the second, I don't know you well enough and maybe not even myself."

She smiled and said, "That's not quite the answer I expected but I like it."

I leaned over and gently kissed her giving her the opportunity to pull away. She didn't. She pulled me further to her and wrapped her arms around me. I brought my other arm around to help pull her close. She giggled.

"Stop a second and let's get rearranged." I did reluctantly. She moved up and turned. Keeping her hurt leg straight, she straddled me facing me and lowered herself down letting my cock go into her cunt. We both moaned as I entered her and she continued to slid down my rod. She was no virgin but neither was I. She panted as she took my entire length. "You are big!" She exclaimed. "I am filled up and it feels good!"

"Glad you like it. I like it, too."

I hugged her close feeling her breasts bore into my chest with her hard nipples. We kissed again, neither of us moving, just enjoying the feel of our bodies close and intertwined. I had one hand and arm holding her close. I let the other come around to her front and started fondling her breasts paying particular attention to her nipples. She groaned into my mouth and squirmed on my cock. That felt great. She seemed to like the feeling, too, as she did it again and again.

We started a slow rocking motion that drove our hips together. She brought one hand down from my neck and placed it at the small of my back to assist in the motion. I brought one hand and was able to span her ass with my middle finger down her crack to pull her in tightly. My other hand continued to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. Our kisses grew more frenzied as our excitement grew. We were slamming our hips together and reached our orgasms at the same moment. We held each other tightly trying to meld our bodies into one. I spurted and spurted into her cunt and could feel the walls of her cunt spasm as she reached her climax with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.