Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure - Cover

Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Wonder Woman and Batgirl teamup to close down an illegal sushi restaurant

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The time was somewhere 7 in the evening. There was a full moon up on the sky, shining very brightly. It was a very large restaurant, surrounded by palm trees and the sea behind it. In front of it was a vast car parking space. Tonight tons and tons of limousine have been coming by, as the filthy wealthy and the criminal elements from America and all over the world had been coming just for one thing — expensive nyotaimori dining.

Inside the restaurant the space was very large, even larger than that of a town hall. The very wealthy and many special guests had been invited a couple of nights ago to come here and dine on tall naked fine women. On each table laid a tall beautiful naked woman, mostly Greek-looking and on top of their bodies were all sorts of Japanese dishes like sushi and sashimi. Each table had men and some women, at least ten.

The "Nyotaimoris" were Amazons from Paradise Island, all brainwashed to be totally obedient to their "owners" who had them trained to be just like Japanese Nyotaimori girls. Each Amazon had been extra cleaned, had their pubic hairs shaven off and just stared blankly towards the high chandelier ceiling.

The men and women using chop sticks to pick food of their bodies had been talking as if the women they were eating on were nothing more than objects. But once the "diners" paid attention to the women they dined on, all the comments were mostly derogatory and insulting. The men enjoyed using the chop stick to pick the food of their shaven cunts or food laid all over their big Amazon breasts.

Altogether there were more than 100 tables and 200 waiters and waitresses, mostly Hispanic and Asian. Most of the "nyotaimori" tables were on the bottom foyer. The restaurant was two storeys high. There were stairs and elevators leading to the top floor. On the top floor were special dining rooms.


Wonder Woman laid naked on a table for more than two hours. She was told to behave just like a Japanese Nyotaimori. Unlike her Amazon sisters, she was not brainwashed by Katana's machine and gas. She was under the power of her own lasso and while she was told to "obey", she was also told that she would be fully aware of everything that she did and how she hated being Katana's and Sanchez's slave.

Wonder Woman's naked body was empty of body hair. Her black pubic hair was also completely shaven off. From all over her legs, passing through her pussy, stomach, chest, breasts and neck, she was covered with Japanese food. On each of her nipple was a piece of sushi. Her breasts were packed with sushi pieces nicefully displayed.

Wonder Woman remembered the first night she and Batgirl barged into a "Nyotaimori" establishment. It happened in L.A. Wonder Woman saw so many women and young girls lying naked on tables and with men shamefully dining on them as if they were nothing more than mindless objects. She intended to have it shut down permanently. But she never thought that she and Batgirl would have ended up as "nyotaimoris" themselves. It was worst that she was used to lure her Amazon sisters and mother into a trap so that they too could join her in such a sexist, disgusting, degrading, humiliating, demeaning cruel fate. In a couple of minutes the door is going to open and men would be dining on her body, just as if she was nothing more than a "nyotaimori".

Wonder Woman could not move as she had been instructed to lie there motionless. And then she heard the door open.

"Ok gentlemen, please take your seats," Katana's voice calling out from the door. Wonder Woman could not turn away from the ceiling but could hear foot steps and before she knew it, she heard chairs from all sides being moved and people sitting down.

"Hey I'll be damned. You weren't kidding when you said that Wonder Woman was your sushi girl now," a voice said. The person whose voice Wonder Woman heard looked over at her face. It was Gorilla Grodd.

"Me like eating food off Wonder Woman ... especially if I can pick the food off her pussy ha ha ha ha ha ha, " laughed someone who sounded like Solomon Grundy.

Six faces came and stared Wonder Woman down. They were the faces of villains she had tirelessly fought before. Now it looks like they have won. They were the faces of Solomon Grundy, Captain Cold, Toyman, Mirror Master, Deathstroke the Terminator and Dr Polaris. They all went and sat down.

Gorilla Grodd came over her face again. "Do you know how many of us are dining on you tonight Wonder Woman. There will be eleven of us dining on you," Gorilla Grodd said, as he sat himself down. Five sat on each side but Wonder Woman remembered that when she followed Katana and her Japanese workers to this room, she saw a chair at the head of the table and whoever sat on that chair, would be the one looking down on Wonder Woman ... literally.

"She's got such big boobs. I always dreamt on sucking on her nipples," chuckled someone who sounded like Cheetah (the new male version).

"I think all of us do but maybe by tonight Katana would give us that chance," someone who sounded like Dr Psycho said.

"Maybe she would charge us extra for it," someone who sounded like Dr Fate said. Wonder Woman knew that the door was still open and that Katana was whispering to someone else outside. She then heard a foot step coming from the doorway, heading straight towards the head seat, just by Wonder Woman's head-face.

"Enjoy your dinner boys," Katana cried, slamming the door behind her.

Then Wonder Woman's mind gasped in horror as she saw who the guy seated at the head, the one who would be looking down on her tonight. It was Vandal Savage.

"Ahh. How the mighty have fallen," Vandal Savage looking down on Wonder Woman. Vandal Savage was smiling wickedly.

The whole night all 11 villains were talking badly about Wonder Woman, cruelly using their chop sticks to pick off the food off her body. Wonder Woman felt chop sticks poking at her and food pieces being lifted off her body.

"Now watch me pick sushi off Wonder Woman's pussy" Solomon Grundy chuckled. Wonder Woman felt chop sticks touching her pussy flesh and food being picked off it.

While Wonder Woman could only look at Vandal Savage's face, she could still feel what the rest of her body was feeling and what the others were saying.

"Katana said that she was going to turn Paradise Island into a criminal island for all of us to use a base of operations," Wonder Woman saw Vandal's Savage mouth open and heard him saying it to the other 10.

"I am going to conduct experiments on people there," Wonder Woman heard Dr Polaris saying.

"I am going to store drugs and weapons there for sale," Wonder Woman heard Deathstroke the Terminator saying.

"I am going to open up a club there so that people can pay and take turns to fuck Wonder Woman," Solomon Grundy chuckled like a fucking idiot.

"Grundy she already works here for Katana. Same with her sister, mother and all the other Amazons," Captain Cold correcting Solomon Grundy's ignorance.

"But I want to fuck Wonder Woman. I want to fuck Wonder Woman's pussy. I want. I want," Solomon Grundy complained like a little boy.

The way Grundy said it scared the hell out of Wonder Woman. She knew that his penis was as big as her arm. His cock inside her pussy would not just break her entire lower body but her upper body as well.

Wonder Woman heard Grundy got up his chair, making his "grundy" sound. She knew that he was getting angry.

"Someone better calm him down before he wrecks havoc," Captain Cold suggested.

"Grundy you better sit down before..." Wonder Woman heard Gorilla Grodd speak until she heard him being knocked down by Grundy.

"Hey wait. I got a better idea," Dr Fate suggested.

Dr Fate got off his chair and then moved towards where Wonder Woman's face was. "What is it that you are planning on doing it?" Vandal savage asking Dr Fate. "You'll see," Dr Fate telling Savage.

Dr Fate carefully moved his fingers all over Wonder Woman's black curls, until he carefully 'plucked' a strand of black hair out. Ouch, Wonder Woman mentally thought.

"Hey Grundy listen. How would you feel about fucking a clone of Wonder Woman," Dr Fate said. "Clone??" Solomon Grundy sounded puzzled. "Yes. I can make a second Wonder Woman just for you. But not now. Later. After we finish eating," Dr Fate sounding like a diplomat. "Hmmm, ok," Solomon Grundy agreed.

She heard everyone sitting down by her naked body again.

"Hey should someone get Grodd up?" Toyman asked. "Just shut up and eat," Mirror Master cried.

Wonder Woman experienced her first night as a "nyotaimori" and the first men to dine on her were her own enemies. Nothing could be more humiliating than this.

I wish someone would come to my rescue, she thought. The 11 villains were just picking off more food off her body and just talking business as usual.


Not far from Wonder Woman's room was another dining room. Inside the room was a naked Batgirl, lying on top of a table. She still had her mask on and her entire body was covered with Japanese food.

The men dining on her tonight (her first night as a human sushi plate) were none other than her enemies. Nothing could have been more humiliating and degrading than this, Batgirl thought.

"She really has a nice slender sexy body. This was the same leg that had kicked the crap out of all my men so many times back in Gotham," Penguin stated, as he used his chop stick to pick off a sashimi off Batgirl's hair-shaven leg.

Batgirl felt a chop stick picking off a sushi off her shaven pussy. "Katana had done such a good job with her," she heard Catwoman purring. Catwoman was the one who purposely picked off the sushi off her pale pussy.

"That was a good one Catwoman. You picked sushi off her pussy," cried Joker. Joker broke off into laughter. Batgirl felt one of her nipples begin twitched between two ends of a chopstick very hard. Batgirl's mind winced in pain. "Ooops I got her nipple," Joker trying to sound funny.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.