Tale of Two Billies - Cover

Tale of Two Billies

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Billy-Joe runs hooch, dashing down back roads to avoid the Law. Billi-Jean runs a local watering hole dispensing legal alcohol and more. The back hills of Kentucky will never be the same as the two find each other again. They had been together once as teens but now they are adults and the fire starts to burn hotly between them.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Billy-Joe pulled Billi-Jean firmly to him. His arms wrapped around her and as they started laughing he hugged her more tightly. "I guess we both have done our bit of reading," he chuckled while they spooned.

Snuggling his hips to her, Billi-Jean's butt was pressing against him in the most adorable place. Then Billy-Joe wiggled a little. His penis, trapped between their naked bodies, slid up her butt crack as he thrust gently against her. The feeling for him was magnificent.

She liked the feeling too, but as before, she wanted more. Figuring Billy-Joe wanted more too, she reached over with her hands to his, drawing each of them to one of her breasts. Letting them settle there, she moved her hand over her hip and snaked it between their bodies. Her fingers found his sex. Reaching under it, securing her fingers around his ball sack, lifting, she gave it a gentle squeeze.

With each of his slow, sliding thrusts, she pulled up and tightened her grip on him. Billy-Joe groaned with each of her timed simulations. His pre-cum was flowing generously by then. Her body vibrated from the silky pleasure she received as he rode up and down that sensitive triangular area at the base of her spine before it narrowed into her buttocks.

Billi-Jean definitely wanted more. She wanted him buried deeply inside of her, cumming into her, feeling the warmth his seed spread out as it gushed inside of her. She wanted it all. She had the desperate desire to feel the fullness only Billy-Joe could provide. The satisfaction she could only receive from the one person she had ever really loved.

But, she also knew that this was only a second beginning for them. One she had longed for, for years. This was what she had hoped for, one that would last ... forever. But she couldn't throw caution to the wind though. Sighing deeply, she moved her hips forward and twisted over to face him.

Kissing Billy-Joe, she said gently, "I have to pee."

Pushing him over onto his back, she told him, "Don't move. I'll be right back."

Billi-Jean did have to pee but there was something else she had to do. Disappearing into bathroom, she moved to the toilet and let her stream loose. Extracting a lightly scented, feminine, towelette, she cleaned her vulva off and smiled at the cool sensation it left behind.

Flushing the toilet, she moved to the cabinet and took out a small sealed box, cupping it in her left hand. She knew she was doing the right thing. Billy-Joe was right for her and she was right for him. They had always expressed reserved admiration for each other.

This was the now. She knew this was the time for them to move forward. Time for them to seal themselves together once and for all.

But, remembering what had separated them in the past, she had insured, if they ever returned to that former point in their lives, nothing was going to get in the way. Even though, she desperately wanted to bear Billy-Joe's child and would do it in a heartbeat, now was not the time for that.

As she returned to the living room, Billy-Joe was smiling broadly up at her. He had removed his starchy red flannel shirt and his muscular chest called out to her. His manhood stood at rigid attention, waiting for her. Inviting her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.