Cowboy Love - Cover

Cowboy Love

Copyright© 2010 by Little Preggo

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is 1855 and Zoe moves out west as an answer to Nate's newspaper ad for a wife. This is the story of their slowly blooming romance on a cattle ranch.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Nate woke up before the sun the next morning and took a few moments to drink in Zoe's beauty in the moonlight. Her unruly black curls were strewn across the pillow and he carefully wrapped one around his index finger. When Zoe first arrived on his ranch she had taken his breath away. They had exchanged a few letters, but he had no idea what the girl coming from the east would look like. He couldn't have gotten more lucky. She was a sight to come home to that was for sure. His first impression of her was quickly forgotten when she opened her mouth though. "This is your ranch?" she had said with disdain.

Nate remembered scowling at Zoe. She had immediately pissed him off by belittling everything he had worked for. They had tried to be civil with each other at first. Zoe had tried to take things in stride the first week she was on the ranch and Nate had tried to let her initial comments slide. However, neither of them found it easy. Zoe had quickly began to show her disdain for everything on the ranch. He knew she came from wealth and privilege and he wished he could give her nicer things. It simply wasn't possible. Her ungrateful attitude was an utter turn off. Nate wasn't sure exactly what had changed, maybe Zoe was simply becoming used to the idea of the ranch. But, if last night was any indication that things were changing Nate was going to take it. Zoe had become completely and utterly irresistible.

He slid the bed sheet down to expose Zoe's ripe and full breasts. They were another pleasant surprise he had discovered the first night he had ravished her. Her pink nipples were soft and her breasts rose and fell with each deep breath she took. He gently grazed her skin, being careful not to wake her. A cowboys work was never finished and there were things to do before he could let himself get caught up in a tangle of love with Zoe. Reluctantly he rolled out of the bed and quietly got dressed. If Zoe was still sleeping when his morning chores were done he would gladly wake her up, but for now there was work to be done.

Thoughts of Zoe flooded his senses as Nate milked the cows and fed them hay. He let his mind wander to the future imagining having young boys to help him with the morning chores. The image of Zoe swollen with his child invaded his every thought. She would be even more breathtakingly beautiful when she was carrying his child. He was already somewhat disappointed that it hadn't happened yet. Nate purposefully filled her with his sperm every time he lay with her, hoping to impregnate Zoe quickly and enjoy a pregnant woman. Just thinking of her swollen breasts and stomach was enough to make Nate's cock twitch and begin to stiffen.

Inside the house, Zoe awoke with a smile and immediately got up to start breakfast. Nate always came in hungry from his morning chores and she was already planning on a big hearty meal. Her skin still tingled with the memory of Nate's hands caressing her and she shivered thinking about what his mouth had done to her. Last night had been completely different than any other night with Nate. Zoe had enjoyed what he did to her body. Not only had she enjoyed it, but also she desperately wanted more.

From the kitchen window she watched Nate moving about doing the morning chores. She used to hate being stuck in the kitchen for most of the day, sweating over the fire and cutting her fingers while she chopped vegetables. However, now that she had the perfect view of Nate her perspective changed. Even though the sun was just rising, it was already hot outside. She watched as Nate removed his shirt and threw it over a fence post. His back was tan already had sweat droplets running down divots in his muscles. Zoe felt herself grin thinking about what else made Nate sweat.

"Do you want to go for a ride later today?"

Zoe smiled immediately. Nate had never asked her to do anything special outside from the normal chores. "I would love to. Do you have a side saddle?"

Nate laughed heartily. "I'm gonna have to teach you how to ride like a man."

"What?! No way. I can't ride like that. You aren't serious Nate!"

"Oh I am, babe. It's way more comfortable anyway. Trust me. Pack a picnic and we'll eat lunch out there." He grinned at her. "I want to show you my favorite spot."

Zoe gave him a wryly look. "I'll have you know I was the best woman rider in my town."

Nate laughed at her spunk. "Now you can be the best woman rider in the west while riding like a man."

Zoe raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh? You are that good of a teacher, huh?"

Nate grabbed her hips and kissed her. Before letting her go he gave her ass a squeeze. "I'll let you be the judge of that. Meet me in the barn at noon." He kissed her one last time before heading back out.

At noon Zoe strode out the barn with a picnic in tow. Small butterflies lined her stomach in anticipation of what the afternoon held. She found Nate in the stables saddling up one of the horses.

"Hey there." He gave her a slow lazy grin while making it obvious that he was appreciating her beauty. "You ready to learn how to ride like a man?"

Zoe pouted. "As long as I don't look like a man while doing it."

Nate winked. "I don't think anyone will mistake you for a man." He took the picnic from her hand and set it on the ground. "Meet Sadie. She is my gentlest horse."

Zoe patted the fawn colored mare's nose. "Hey there beautiful girl. It's nice to meet you. Are you ready to go for a ride?"

"I didn't know you were so fond of horses." Nate said while observing her interaction with the horse. Zoe wasn't shy at all like someone without a lot of experience around horses might be.

Zoe kissed Sadie's nose. "I had a horse back home. Lightening. He was my love. It's going to be so nice to ride again."

Nate took Zoe's hand and helped her up onto Sadie. "I wish you had said something sooner. I would have gladly let you take Sadie out before now."

Zoe shrugged as she arranged her skirt around the saddle. "Now you know."

Nate helped her. "You comfortable?"

She nodded and patted Sadie's neck. "That's a good girl. Who is that guy?" She pointed to Nate's Appaloosa.

"This is Warrior. He's a bit of a handful. It will be a miracle if he doesn't try to mount Sadie while we are out."

"Sounds like someone I know," Zoe said with a laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.