Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 50: Wedding Day

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50: Wedding Day - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Explaining everything to Leo, having a night to do so between fucking, brought understanding and friendship and forgiveness. Leo forgave Marianne for abandoning him without explanation the morning after their first night together. Marianne forgave Leo for staring and wanting to covet her from Joe and the harem.

Afraid of telegraphing his sexual exploits by rocking a bed and bellowing pleasure in the neighboring bedroom from his parents, they occupied the family room couch or the Persian rug, Marianne draping towels beneath them to prevent staining. They pleasured each other using a significant percentage of Kama Sutra positions.

Not the most orgasmic of women, Marianne achieved one more orgasm than Leo's three. The last fuck of the night, after the most heartfelt discussion hammering out an acceptable agreement for their relationship, added the extra orgasm for Marianne. Seeming as one, they drew out the fuck for over a half hour mostly in the missionary position.

Her first of two cums during the final fuck happened unexpectedly. A surge of love for the young man and his acceptance of her as a friend overcame her. The second cum they orchestrated together with Leo seating his cock from behind and thrusting mightily into her oily interior. Friction had started to burn her passage a little, so the oil of KY had been added to the natural oils that had become less abundant. His fearsome thrusts and passionate grunts and explicit warnings of his imminent eruption brought her to the brink.

"Cum for me Leo!" she exclaimed. "Cum with me!" Simultaneous bliss hit them like a cloud burst, soaking their inner bodies with shimmering nerves while literally soaking their genitals.

They had audience while talking and making love that night. George witnessed the first entrance, Marianne straddling Leo on the couch and, though embarrassed, gave them his best wishes for enjoying themselves. He made quick work of putting together the midnight snack of pie and milk, bringing them into the basement to enjoy.

Helen had shared a smile with her former rival who was in the midst of discussion with Leo, both naked though Leo had draped a towel over his privates when he noticed Joe's mom. "Any residual heart damage?" asked Marianne.

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger," Helen proverbialized, giving Marianne a kiss on her forehead. "Thanks for talking to him."

"I should have before. I'm sorry."

"The old fool needed the swift kick to the noggin to set it straight. Have fun Sweetness."

"You too Mom."

"I am."

"Me too."

They chuckled.

Debra discovered them later at nearly four a.m. bringing the part of the harem gathered in the master bed some water and juice to replenish liquids they had lost in vigorous love making early in the night and again when they awoke a half hour before and entangled flesh. She woke Marianne as quietly as possible. Passed out on the rug, Leo more comfortably lying on the couch, Marianne groaned from the hard surface pressing against her hip and gratefully took Debra's hand to assist in standing. Kissing Leo, she covered him in a knitted blanket and followed Debra upstairs to the loving arms of her family.

Early even for Joe, and being the center of an orgy of female flesh, he felt surprisingly rested. "Where are you going, Joe?" Marta asked groggily when he stood, hugging and kissing Marianne and giving her his place in the pile and began walking towards the bathroom with boxers in hand.

"Sleep my love. I'll putter around, do some shoveling until L awakes and we can jog."

"Alright," Marta responded with a sleepy smile, drinking a glass of water, handing the glass to Debra and immediately losing consciousness.

"I'll help you, Joe," said Debra with a yawn.

"Sleep, Sexy. I'll take the glasses downstairs."

"Okay, my love," Debra responded and found her place in the bed.

Margie popped head and torso out from the hill of flesh cute as a prairie dog from its hole, ejecting herself from the bed like a cork from champagne, and took Joe's hand. "Let's wash each other's backs, shall we?"

"Margie, you hardly slept the night before."

"But remember when you came to bed last night? Guess who you woke up?"

Joe chuckled. "So revenge had you waking all your sisters when you came this morning."

"It's that great big bolt of yours pounding out room in my little hole, boring it open and making me scream. Everytime you screw me, it gets better." She patted the cause, looking anything but threatening hanging loose and soft.

"I noticed," Joe tittered while his petite lover's hand clutched his hand and dragged him into the bathroom. They shared ablutions, even pisses, but never titillated each other more than visually and cleaning genitals and other erogenous zones.

Dried and dressed, they headed downstairs to finish where they'd left off the evening before when desire distracted them. Once done with the dishes and pots and pans, they put on winter wear and shoveled. Margie made the paths for the evening festivities while Joe shoveled the front stoop, dragged out the snow blower and worked around the cars in the driveway.

Margie came to the front to watch the machine in action, pouting. "Hey, you could have made the paths easy with that!"

"We'll be fucking up the grass enough as it is," replied Joe. "So get your lazy and oh so cute butt back to work!"

"Yes master," she replied, her obedient words contrasting with her tongue jutting from her mouth.

Shaking his head, Joe marveled at her contrasts: youthful and buoyant and yet wise beyond her years. Her childish verve sometimes jolted him into awareness of her underage status, "jail bait," as it were. Moments later, she'd make a comment or wax poetic or add to a debate and her precocious wisdom dissolved the distance in ages and the slight twinge of guilt it created. He'd inquired about her IQ, but either she didn't know or simply refused to admit it, claiming it had little real value and only engendered useless pride or shame. He figured whatever it was, it couldn't be any lower than his and perhaps higher.

Nearly finished with the driveway, he saw L emerge from the house ready for a run. She looked bleary eyed and happy. The dawn cast a healthy red onto her face, making her look as beautiful as she ever had. "Just be a second," yelled Joe over the motor. She nodded and trotted in place.

As promised, the snowstorm had finally abated, leaving a partly cloudy sky, clouds catching the bending rays of the emerging sun making them blush. Wind carried a mild temperature, a few degrees above freezing. It would carry a cold front and the next burst of snowfall in a few hours.

After putting away the machine and ditching his coat in the house, he hugged L mightily. "You look beautiful my love," he whispered.

"I feel well loved," she murmured back. "Mary and I seem to be collecting stray cats and receiving love from the effort."

"A sort of adjunct harem perhaps?"

They finally separated. L sighed. "I kind of wish Patti didn't have to return to school. She got a lot of shit out of her system, a lot of guilt about abandoning you and Mom to deal with your dad. A lot of bitterness towards others she seemed to grasp to feel superior or something. A lot of time wasted resisting even the most valid and desired advances from women and becoming cold and withered instead of warm and vital in her heart. She claims she'll open her heart more when she goes back to school, but I doubt it."

"Why?"

"She's weak, Joseph. That's why her skin's so thick. Without a dominant and loving character like Mary in her life, she'll revert. It's inevitable."

"I'm sorry."

"It's a shame. The Solomons, Mom and her brood, you're lovely physically. Patti eclipses all of you in beauty. Aside from a statuesque body of perfect proportion, not all tits and ass like me or Mary, but lithe and subtle like a model albeit one with enough cleavage to look especially sexy, her face has the character and strength you share but amazingly symmetrical and with big blue expressive eyes that melt your heart."

"Maybe being my sister I never really noticed."

"You didn't because she tenses up and becomes rigid and tight like a board, bouncing away any threats of intimacy, an unwelcoming presence. It's a mask, Joe, ugly in comparison to what hides beneath."

They had begun their run. Conversation became more difficult but continued.

"She could transfer here. Chicago's got more politics than it needs," suggested Joe.

"She's in graduate school, Joe. Her second year. You know it probably couldn't happen."

"Will she get her Masters soon?"

"Since the next election started gearing up, she's looking for an internship with the head organizer of the Republican Party. She's hoping for some sort of stipend through the Party or through her scholarship funding."

"I imagine the Republicans would be more conducive. How much would a scholarship fund back a political internship with the conservatives?"

"We asked her the same thing. It amused her. She swore us to secrecy and told us the Republicans had as many college graduates as staff and as representatives as the Democrats, which of course is obvious. The whole liberal intelligentsia thing, well, it's a..."

" ... propaganda tool."

"She didn't call it that, but ... she suggested the tax and spend Democrats are as fat and separate from the poor unwashed they supposedly support and know little about than any Republican businessman."

"Probably," Joe admitted.

"And just like any internship for a college student, she expects to be treated like a slave laborer. It's a credit thing, like a thesis, so she's hoping for remaining an intern slave if she can afford it. If not, she'll try to hire on as a regular employee, a secretary perhaps, and attempt to extend her scholarship funds until she can return to school full time next year."

"So she wants to head to Washington?"

"Surprisingly no. The guy's headquartered in Columbia Missouri. I guess he likes travelling a lot. But it sort of makes sense since it's the middle of the country."

"I guess. But then she'll be..."

"I know, not so far away. But she'll be in the center of conservative attitude."

"Whatever that is."

"Yeah, but a lesbian with three girlfriends, one a former streetwalker..."

"And politics," shrugged Joe. "You'll have to kidnap her and brainwash her and restore her to liberal normalcy."

L chuckled. "I'd just as soon get her back to being the beautiful creature me and Miss Contrary and the Pussycat are falling in love with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.