Uriel's Ring of Domination - Cover

Uriel's Ring of Domination

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

I arrived home and was overcome with the need for my sister, told her "go to your room, strip naked and await me" and she smiled and fled. I looked at the other girls and offered "things have changed, I will will sleep with 2 women per night, three nights per week, each woman gets three nights, the seventh night shall be my sister-lover; they smiled happy to obey me.

Walked to my bedroom and my beautiful, busty, sexy sister was there naked, standing and awaiting me. She whispered "I heard what you said" and she smiled so bright I felt alive. I reached over and grabbed her pulling her nubile body to me, cupping her firm breast and kissing her. "Lay on the bed sister, this can not wait" I uttered and stripped naked. She laid down, spread her beautiful thighs and pulled her knees up, I knelt between her thighs and and placed the head of my cock again her slit. Smiling "you are wet sis, you want me?" I laughed. "Yes make a baby inside my belly tonight, make your woman and the mother of your child" she smiled. "Fuck me like your whore tonight, but make a baby" she begged.

Pushing inside her tightness I could not but smile and whispered "yes, you will become pregnant tonight!". I entered her deeply and bottomed out and start the motion of love, in and out of her, slowly and deeply, her fingers clawing at me, "fuck me brother, fuck me hard and make me your pregnant whore this night; make a baby inside my womb" and she laughed. "I always wanted your baby even as a girl" she whispered and I noticed the ring aglow. Her tightness drove me crazy and I kissed her full lips and kissed her nipples as I rode her. She was moaning with pleasure, "yes; yes make a baby in me, make me pregnant, your pregnant little slut and sex slave, this is heaven" and she kissed me, her legs entrapped me and I smiled, this was love.

Then my cock spit inside her four times I blasted her womb with sperm and I smiled, I knew she was pregnant. We coupled over and over, then I held my older sister, "this is what I have always wanted" she said so softly, and I answered "you are pregnant now sister with my baby! Your brothers baby is inside you now" and she gushed "yessssss" kissing me hard, "I love you". That night I fucked all three of her holes, the old saying from the ring rang in my ears "a man does not own a woman until her fucks her butt, mouth and pussy". Modern man has become weak and a time is coming soon, a time when the earth shall tremble.

"Sis suck my cock now" and she cleaned my cock and sucked it, her full lips sliding over my penis, this was so right and so wrong, my older sister now my sex slave for life, all the girls had been imprinted by the ring to me. I watched her tongue licking my penis, and then sis took me in her mouth and had to stop as she tried to deep throat me, "no sis do not make yourself ill" I instructed. And she smiled with my cock in her mouth. Her head bobbing up and down and my penis came alive in her wet, tight mouth. I'd placed a tube of KY Jelly next to the bed, and put some into her anus and gently fingered my sister's asshole. The thought of my cock inside her bowels was a delight. Now I'd do the same with all the slaves I owned.

"Kneel" was all I said and my sister knelt and bent forward, I placed the head of my penis again Katie's brown flower and slowly entered her. She moaned a sound that had pleasure and pain in it, "yes" she whispered "I am yours now forever. Only a man that owns a woman may fuck her ass. Your baby in my belly and your cock fills my butt". My sis was smiling and I was happy, happy she is pregnant now with my baby. Sis laughed and said "little Jane wants you in her butt, she has talked about this, says until you buttfuck us all we are not your's 100%, she knew this was coming. Brother I love you".

Rev. Franklin Rain's was in the Northwest and being killing at this exact moment he had failed and the Vampire's paid failure with death, forever death.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.