Uriel's Ring of Domination - Cover

Uriel's Ring of Domination

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

"Let's move upstairs" was all I said and they smiled. I held hands with both and took them up the stairs to my room. Sis moved away as I lead Kitty into my room and Sis soon appeared with a towel and smiled "for any blood" and laid it on the bed. Kitty laid naked on her back and spread her thighs and has pleading look on her face. Sis whispered "help her please, take her virginity". I moved to the bed and looked down at beautiful Kitty, naked and perfect, a Latin brunette version of my sister. She looked at me as I mounted her and positioned my cock at her tight, little opening. "Please" she whispered, "it will be our seal. Only for you can I give myself". I pressed in slowly remembering how Katie has pain, and Kitty gasped with the pressure and pain. "It doesn't hurt to much; I want this for you". As I pressed in and then slide into her completely she gasped again and tears formed in her eyes.

I laid still to allow her to adjust and looked over at my naked sister, she smiled with joy and rose to leave. I said softly "stay" and she nodded at me. I looked down at Kitty and kissed her full lips my penis inside her body and her face was alive, a look of delight. "Make a baby in me" she begged. I smiled and realized the ring affected both girls, they both wanted a baby with me. Moving my penis inside her tightness, lifting then withdrawing, and pushing in slowly all the way. Kitty's eyes were so large and her smile so beautiful as I looked down on her face. Then as my body went into overdrive making love to Kitty; I saw the future that was to be and the future that might have been; Kitty and Katie would have had hard lives, and that made me sad, then in their new future I saw delight and them having babies for me.

As I came inside Kitty she cried and was kissing me, whimpering "make me pregnant Master" and "I love you" over and over. Looking at the clock it was hard to believe we'd had sex for 28 minutes, that was the ring not me. Kitty was shaking again through her fifth and final orgasm and each had come faster then the last. I held her tight and she held me. When she had calmed I withdrew and flopped onto my back. I looked at my sister with new eyes, she smiled at us and whispered "that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The giving and taking of love and it's physical expression" and then she sighed. Kitty looked at her and said "you must couple with your sister lover and let me see the wonder". Sis looked at me with doe eyes and smiled a knowing smile; my penis hardened like a steel bar and I mounted her in second, kneeling like a Japanese, pulling her forward as I thrust a pillow under her, knowing this position would put pressure on her G spot. Pulling her into me as I took her and she whimpered with pleasure, kissing her, my hands on her perfect breasts, fondling and kissing her as I entered and pulled out, then thrust in again and again; each time she whimpered "Yes. Please Yes". Sissy orgasmed and screamed "Yes". We lay there like lovers, sis cradled in my arms and Kitty sucked my cock clean.

I would never have picked the next girl; but it seems the ring. My mother's friend had a daughter "little Jane" was nearly 15 and looked 13. Blonde hair and the face of an angel, a slender body but girlish, her breasts were small and her body was not yet womanly. She telehoned and I answered; asked if she might come over and not wanting to upset the boat I said "sure", and when I asked why she was private and said "we'll talk when I get there in 30 minutes". That gave me time to shower and change while the girls showered. I was dressed and heard the door bell ring and went down to open the door. Little Jane stood there and asked "can I come in" and I responded "sure, come in". We walked to the living room and I sat on the sofa, I told her "mom isn't in" and Jane answered "this is important". She smiled then surprised me saying "you can fuck me, fuck my mouth or screw my butt. I'm nothing but your whore.". I was stunned, this was a surprise and I noticed the three little marks on her neck. Jane nodded "your fucking your sister and Kitty, they are your slut's, and I am your sex slave". I asked Jane "when and how? Why did you decide this"? I was stunned to say the least, she paused "for three years I've wanted to have sex with the man of my dreams, I felt dirty what I wanted. Dreamed about him taking my virginity, fucking my face like a whore" then she blushed " fucking me in the butt". I kissed Jane and cupped her breast through her blouse, she had no bra on; lifted her skirt and her legs were slim and pretty; she wore no panty as I stared at her nearly hairless pussy. She whispered "I'm a virgin for you, three holes. I need to be used and serve you".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.