A Naughty Neighbourly Agreement - Cover

A Naughty Neighbourly Agreement

Copyright© 2010 by Saxon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A married man gets an offer he can't refuse from his attractive married 33yo neighbour (I use english spellings and words by the way... arse, bottom, bum etc). Well, he could have refused the offer, probably ought to have done really, but would you?...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I crossed the road to Alison's house with a mixture of excitement and sadness. It was day four of our little pact and it was to be the last. I knew I would be left wanting more after it was all over.

She didn't keep me waiting long at the door this time, which was good because by now I was feeling distinctly self-conscious about being seen calling at her house for the last 4 consecutive days. It was 9.45 am, as arranged, therefore, I safely presumed it was mutually understood we were going to spend all those extra hours today 'at it'.

"Last day," I said to her wistfully. "And we're going to have a very nice time, aren't we?"

I took the liberty and initiative of embracing her round the shoulder blades and giving her a kiss on each cheek, near to the sides of her sexy mouth. She'd already led me into the kitchen, away from the front door which might have revealed silhouettes to the outside world.

"Yes, I believe we are," she replied, responding with a smile and quick but very un-neighbourly kiss on my lips.

We held each other for a few moments longer, looking each other face to face and exchanging a few soft kisses on the mouth: my hands round her upper back and her hands low on my sides, feeling her pelvic bones.

"I'll certainly have a nice time if you do what you did to me yesterday," she added. She extracated herself from our embrace and turned away casually but with a guilty and cheeky smile.

"What exactly? What bit do you mean?" I reacted with an equally cheeky smile.

"You know damn well what I mean!" she said, keeping a straight face but the sinfulness showing in her eyes. I didn't bother to reply to that, but of course I was firmly intending to eat her pussy again anyway. Also, I was brimming with excitement at having the luxury of at least 5 hours to do it, along with lots of other things.

"Let's get upstairs then," she said with a relaxed little laugh.

"So it's a fuck first, then a coffee?" I said, following up behind her.

"Something like that," she replied over her shoulder. "You don't have to keep calling it that, you know?"

"Oh, okay, sorry. We 'make love' first, then a drink."

"That's maybe a bit too strong too," she said wryly.

"We have a bit of 'tender-but-dirty-sex' first."

"Better."

I told myself, not for the first time, that we were simply two adults with needs and having a bit of fun that would not hurt anyone in the long run.


"Aughhh, God," I grunted, as 20 minutes into the session my throbbing erection was passing it's load into Alison's vagina. My hands were firmly cupping her breasts as I rolled my hips into her from the rear. It wasn't really my hands that helped her remain on her knees, however, it was the very firm widespread supports of her own outstretched arms reaching to the floor. Alison was wincing and gasping as I gave her several final little lunges to accompany my ebbing ejaculation. I had hoped she might be more vocal, but it was fun and I reminded myself to be grateful for the week I was having. She did the thing of looking under her body again as she felt my finish.

"You like your doggy position, don't you?" she said.

"It's only twice," I said, truthfully enough.

We laughed. I think we both instinctively felt the position kind of symbolized the erotic, non-love but high-lust and good-fun nature of our little 4-day fling. It was appropriate, it was good, it was liberating: I think we both felt like dirty teenagers again without a care in the world, a complete break from years of middle-class manners and frontage of married life. Also it was serving Alison's need. Job done, seeded again. It was looking good for her baby.

After the cum I pulled her up into me and endeavoured to settle us both onto the floor on our sides, still behind her. She went with it without saying a word, just breathing softly and deep. I wanted to stay pressed into her rear. I wanted her ample shit-crack pressed against my groin. Also I wanted to keep my satiated penis in her cunt, though in the event the manouvre caused it to slip out. No matter. We layed there naked on her bedroom floor, my front to her back, our bodies curled a little and my arm around her chest. I fiddled tenderly with her hair against her cheek and I kissed her ear.

"It's going to work out," I said softly.

"I'm doing this for my family," she responded, seemingly in response to me brushing her hair off her cheekbone with my knuckles.

"I know that," I said, with an understanding tone.

"You know, you're kind of cute, in a way, Mark."

"Oh," I laughed. "In a way? Well, that's cool, I'll settle for that. Hey, you're not going to get mushy, are you?"

"No, I'm not going to get mushy. Don't worry."

"Good. Time for that coffee, huh?" I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.