Naked in School - Brandi's Day - Cover

Naked in School - Brandi's Day

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 1: At School

When Dee and Brandi got to the end of the hallway, the girls came to the point where they would have to separate and go their own way to their homeroom.

"Gad, I can't believe that Mrs. Cody put me in The Program right away. I thought that she would give me some time to think about it, before she did," said Brandi.

Dee looked at her naked friend and smiled, "Well, you asked for it."

Brandi agreed with her friend. "Yes, I did."

"How do you feel, being naked in school?" asked Dee.

"Well," said Brandi, thoughtfully, "I haven't had time to really think about, but it is okay, I think. This isn't as bad as being at the car wash. I will be okay.

"You got it easy. You only have to be naked for one day. I had to do it for a whole week," said Dee.

"That's true," said Brandi. "Well, we better get going to homeroom."

"Enjoy your day in the nude," said Dee, giving her friend a hug.

"Thanks, Dee. See ya later."

Dee headed down the hallway to her homeroom, while Brandi headed upstairs. As Brandi headed toward her homeroom, she got stopped a couple times to be inspected. One boy asked her to spread her pussy lips. Brandi was blushing furiously as she pulled open her pussy lips, so the boy could get a good look at her pink insides. Another boy wanted her to bend over and spread her butt cheeks, so he could look at her pussy from that angle and at her asshole. While she was being inspected, Brandi couldn't help but think what ever processed her to want to do this voluntarily. Finally, the warning bell rang, which stopped the inspections.

Brandi walked into Ms. Reynolds' room, which was her homeroom. Brandi quickly went to her seat and sat down. "Oh," said Brandi as her bare butt hit the cold seat.

As Ms. Reynolds was taking attendance, she saw the naked girl sitting in the third row. "Brandi, what are you doing in the nude? I didn't hear any announcements for anyone to go to the office."

"Mrs. Cody put me in The Program for a day because I was ... mmm ... teasing a girl who was in The Program last week," explained Brandi. She wished that she could have come up with a better reason, but Ms. Reynolds seemed to buy it.

"That is what you get for teasing those people who are in The Program. Class, remember the lesson that Brandi has learned. Making fun of people in The Program can get you a day in your skin." Ms. Reynolds continued taking the attendance.

After the pledge and the announcement, which included those who were selected for The Program, Ms. Reynolds asked Brandi if she would take the attendance slip to the office. Brandi said that she would take it to the office, as her first class was in the hallway near the office. As she walked into the office, she saw Mrs. Cody standing at her office door. She saw a couple kids walking into the office. She wondered if those students would be coming out of Mrs. Cody's office, only wearing their shoes.

After giving the attendance slip to Mrs. Green, Brandi turned and walked out of the office. Not paying attention, Brandi ran into a boy that was taking his homeroom attendance slip to the office.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Brandi.

The boy looked up and down Brandi's nude body. "I'm not. It's not every day that a naked girl runs into me. I will give you a half hour to stop doing it."

Brandi and the boy laughed at his joke. "Well, I guess since I threw my naked body on yours, I should introduce myself. I'm Brandi Hill." Brandi stuck out her hand to shake the boy's hand.

The boy took Brandi's hand in his and shook her hand. "I'm Eric Black. Pleased to meet and run into you. I see that you got tabbed for The Program."

"Well, just for the day."

"I should get the slip into the office," decided Eric, who had been distracted by the nude form of Brandi. He went into the office and quickly came back out. "We better get to class. Where is your class?"

"I have Social Studies in Room 115."

"So do I. Can I walk you to class?"

"Sure."

The two students walked and talked, but not for long, as the class was close to the office. Before going into the class, Eric asked Brandi if he could take a look at her pussy.

"Oh, come on, Eric. You just met me. Do you really want to do that?"

"Sure, why not? That is a reasonable request. You don't want to be reported for a violation of The Program do you?" asked Eric.

"Okay, you're right," said Brandi as resigned to her fate. Putting her books down, Brandi stood in front of Eric, with her legs spread. Eric knelt down so he could get a look at Brandi's goodies. Brandi reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart. Eric took a really good look at her snatch.

"Okay," said Eric. Brandi thought that the inspection was over, but Eric wasn't ready to stop the inspection. "Turn around and spread your butt cheeks."

"Gee," said Brandi, as she did what Eric had requested. "Why do guys always want to look at girl's assholes?"

"I guess it is because guys have never seen a asshole," suggested Eric, "and most guys don't really want to see another guy's asshole. Yours look pretty nice."

"Thank you. We better get into class," said Brandi as she picked up her books, giving Eric another unintended look at her pussy and asshole from behind. As they walked into the room, Brandi didn't see Eric giving her naked body a very appreciative look.

Brandi and Eric took seats next to each other. Mr. Stone, who watched them come in, but didn't react to Brandi's nudity, didn't care where his students sat at. Being to class early gave them the opportunity to talk a little bit. Brandi found out that Eric, like her, was a newcomer to the area, but lived quite a way away from her. Eric was going to try out for the basketball team and also liked chess.

The rest of the class filed in and the bell rang to signal the start of the class. Mr. Stone quickly took attendance and then started the class. It spite of The Program, most of the classes went on pretty much as routine. Mr. Stone did have some students, including Brandi, come up to the blackboard and do some matching of governmental officials. Brandi could tell that just about everyone in the room was watching her as she was standing in front of the blackboard. It was a little embarrassing for Brandi to be in front of the whole case, naked, but it really didn't seem to bother her all that much.

As Brandi started to leave the class, Mr. Stone stopped her, "Brandi, I didn't hear your name called this morning. Why are you in the nude?"

"This is a ... punishment. I have to spend today in the nude."

"Oh, I see," said Mr. Stone. "I'm sorry that I delayed you. Go on to your next class."

"Yes, Mr. Stone," said Brandi, as she turned and walked out of the class and head toward English class. Eric caught up to Brandi after she left the class. Eric had computer class, but it was near where Brandi had English, which was her next class.

"You looked like you are handling being naked without too many problems."

"I have a friend, who was in The Program last week. I hung around with her a couple times during the week and I was naked, just as she was. It is a little embarrassing, but it's okay. I kind of like being nude."

"I like you being nude too," said Eric. Brandi smiled at that comment.

Soon, they ended up at Brandi's class. "I will see you at lunch, Brandi."

Even though Brandi thought that he took a little bit of advantage of her before Social Studies, Brandi was starting to like Eric. "I would like that, Eric. See ya later."

English class was very routine, except for the fact that there was a boy that was in The Program in the class. When offered the chance to take some Relief, he declined. Brandi was kind of thankful that she didn't have to get up in front of the class.

After class, it was gym class for Brandi. She just about went into the girls' locker room, when she remembered that she had to use the boys' locker room. Going into the locker room, she found the lockers that had been set aside for use by the girls, who had to use the boys' locker room. Brandi quickly changed into her sneakers and went out into the gym area.

Starting the class, Mr. Hunter had the whole class do a couple of laps around the gym. As they were running around, Brandi noticed that the boys were letting her get ahead of them. She started to wonder why, when she realized that they wanted to watch her naked butt. She didn't mind the boys watching her run naked. Matter of fact, she was enjoying the attention.

After the laps, Mr. Hunter split up the class into three groups. One group was playing basketball, one group started doing so simple gymnastics and the last group was playing volleyball. Brandi was placed into the gymnastics group, which started with tumbling. Whenever she was in position to do a tumble, the boys in the group would stop and jockey into a position to be right in front of her when Brandi would come out of her tumble. Brandi knew what she would be showing when she finished her tumble, but she decided that she wasn't going to let her nudity bother her at all. As she was coming out of the tumble, Brandi noticed that most of the boys and some of the girls in her group were watching her tumble. Brandi decided to really put on a show, so as she came out of the tumble, she opened up her legs more then needed, to give everyone a good look at her pussy.

After the tumbling, the gymnastics group did some floor exercises and again, whenever Brandi was doing something, the eyes of all her group were on her. Brandi had taken some lessons in gymnastics, so she could do a few more exercises then most of the group. She did some handstands and a couple of backflips, which certainly kept everybody's eyes on her. As she watched everyone watching her, Brandi was really enjoying the attention that she was getting.

Soon, it was time for the groups to change positions. Brandi's group went to play basketball, which she enjoyed playing, even though she wasn't that good at it. Mr. Hunter quickly got them into teams and got them started playing.

It wasn't long into the game that Brandi noticed that the boys weren't too careful when they were around her. They seemed to be feeling her up every chance that they could get, trying to make the contact look like it was an accident. After this was going on for a few minutes, Brandi noticed that Mr. Hunter was watching her. After a couple minutes, Mr. Hunter blew his whistle.

"Basketball group. I seem that most of you are bumping into Brandi. I don't want her to get hurt, so whoever runs into her, either intentionally or accidentally will be joining her in the nude for today and tomorrow. I will be watching." Mr. Hunter blew the whistle again. "Okay, get going."

The basketball players got back to playing. Wherever Brandi went, the other players seemed to avoid her. She didn't mind getting bumped into and getting felt up, but she was able score a couple of baskets, which was something that she hadn't done much. None of the boys had to join The Program during the rest of the game, but Brandi had thought that everyone had enjoyed playing.

The next stop on the gym rotation for Brandi's group was volleyball. Brandi didn't know much about nudists, but she knew that volleyball was a popular sport for them. As her group was getting ready to play, Brandi thought about nudists playing volleyball and thought of a reason that it might be popular. 'With all those bouncing boobs and flapping penises, nudist volleyball players would be a delightful sight to watch.' Brandi had an afterthought that it would be nice if she had something to bounce, but she realized that she probably would get some titties that would bounce before too long. Her mother had a nice set of boobs and most of the ladies in her family also had nice racks, so there was hope.

It was a spirited game, which Brandi's team won both of the game that were played. Brandi liked playing volleyball and was okay playing it. She made a couple of good plays that resulted in her team getting points. She was surprised when someone gave her butt a swat after a good play. It surprised her, but it didn't upset her. She thought that Mr. Hunter might have stopped other students from swatting her on the butt, but she guessed that wasn't sexual, just friendly. A couple times, one of teammates would run into her, but that was purely accidental and Mr. Hunter didn't say anything.

Finally, the class was almost over. Mr. Hunter always had the class run a couple of laps around the gym before he told them to go and hit the shower. Brandi joined the group running around the gym. A couple girls ran with her and were asking her about The Program. While the Wolf Creek students were still getting use to The Program, it still was a bit of a shock to see other students running around the school in the nude. Not that many students had been placed into The Program since it was only the second week that The Program was in operation at the middle school. The girls who asked Brandi about The Program weren't sure that they really liked the idea, but if selected for it, they would try to be mature about it.

Finally, they finished the laps and the students headed toward the locker rooms. Brandi headed toward the boys' locker room as the gym class ended. She was looking forward to taking a shower as she had really worked up a sweat in gym. She went to the locker and slipped off her shoes and socks. Taking her bottle of soap, Brandi went into the shower, picking up a washcloth from a hamper that was next to the entrance to the shower. She was the first one in the shower, as she didn't have to undress.

As she was soaping up, Brandi watched as the boys came into the shower. Most of them didn't realize that there would be a naked girl in the shower and Brandi being there caught most of the boys by surprised. As they filed into the showers, most of the boys took places away from where Brandi was showering. They had a hard time, not watching Brandi wash her nubile body.

Brandi had a good look at the boys that were in the shower with her. It didn't take long for the penises to rise up and salute her. She had seen many cocks in one place before as all the boys at the pool party were naked, but she hadn't seen a whole herd of them erect. Brandi was amazed at how similar, yet different they were. As Brandi looked at the cock forest in front of her, she thought that she was checking out the boys more then the boys checking out her. She even noticed a couple of the boys stroking their cocks right in front of her.

Brandi decided to give them a little bit of a show, so she took the washcloth and washed her breasts. After washing them for a little bit, Brandi started washing her pussy, making sure that all the boys in the shower with her got a good look at her pussy. After doing that, she turned around, bent over, spread her legs and ran that washcloth up and down her butt crack. As she was doing that, she heard a couple of grunts. She stood up and turned around and saw some of the boys had cum while she was washing her butt. The major spurting of the boys had passed, but she did see cum coming out of a couple of the boys. The boys who had cum had embarrassed smiles on their faces as Brandi looked at them.

It didn't take long for Brandi to finish showering. Waving to the boys in the shower, Brandi walked out of the shower area, taking a towel to dry off. Going to the locker she was using, Brandi dried off and then put her shoes and socks on. Grabbing her books and dropping her wet towels into the hamper, Brandi headed out of the locker room to go to her History class.

Brandi got to class early, so she went right in and took her seat. Mrs. Armstrong looked at her and said hi. Brandi opened her history book and started looking through it. History was one of her favorite subjects and she enjoyed looking through her history book.

Soon the rest of the members of the class filed into the room. Looking up, he saw that she wouldn't be the only one in the class in The Program. Three boys and another girl walked into the classroom naked. The other Program participants quickly took their seats.

The bell rang and Miss Williams walked into the room. "Morning, class." The class responded in kind. "Well, well, I see that The Program is well represented in class today. Gentlemen, you are entitled to get some Relief. Those of you who would like to get Relief, please come up front."

Looking at each other, all three boys got up and walked up to the front of the classroom. The boys faced the class and Brandi could tell that some Relief was needed, as the boys had good-looking erections popping up from between their legs.

Miss Williams took a good look at the three naked boys. "Okay, gentleman, you can take your Relief yourself or you can ask for help." The boys looked at each other and said that they would like help. "Okay, class, is there anyone who would like to help these guys out?"

Most of the girls in the class, including Brandi, raised their hands. Brandi was surprised to see a boy raise his hand too, but the boys looked like they didn't notice him. The boys looked around and selected girls to come up and help them out. Brandi was disappointed that she hadn't been picked to give one of the boys Relief. Brandi thought that The Program was really neat in the fact that girls could get to see naked boys and to be able to play with them with the blessing of the school.

Brandi watched as two of the girls tentatively reached down and took the boy's cock in their hand and started to move it up and down. The other girl looked at her cock with a look that reminded Brandi of a cat eyeing up a mouse to pounce on. Then she went to her knees and took the boy's penis into her mouth. Her action surprised the whole class, including the boy whose cock was now firmly trapped in her mouth.

Brandi was jealous. She was thinking that if she would have been picked to go up and help the boys get some Relief, she would of have decided to give him a blowjob. Ever since the pool party, where she gave Jim a blowjob, she had been wanting to give another blowjob. She really liked the feeling of the cock in her mouth, the feel of her tongue running over the skin of the cock and just the power girls had as boys probably would do just about anything to get a blowjob. Brandi could feel her pussy getting wet as she watched the boy getting a blowjob and the other boys getting a handjobs.

Brandi heard the boys behind her talking about the girl who was giving the blowjob. "I heard that she has a sister at Central who will suck and fuck just about anyone. I think her name is Mary or something like that."

"Yay," said the other boy. "Too bad, she will be out of school before we get over there."

"You know something. If this can happen to someone who is in The Program, I don't think it is all that bad. I haven't asked my parents if they have signed me up for The Program, but I hope they have."

The other boy said, "I wonder if my parents have signed me up, too. I would ask my parents, but I heard that the school asked the parents not to tell their kids about signing their kids up for The Program, even if they have. They want being in The Program to be a surprise."

"Shit. I hope that they have."

Hearing grunts from the front of the class, Brandi turned her attention to the action at the front of the room. She saw the two boys, who were getting handjobs, grunting and twitching like they were cumming. She couldn't tell for sure as the girls have Kleenex in front of their cocks, which probably went the girls were catching the semen in the tissues. The girl giving the blowjob had stood up and was licking her lips.

"Well, it looks like the entertainment part of the class is over," said Miss Williams, taking her seat at her desk, "so everyone take their seats and get your books out and turn to chapter 2."

The girls who were giving and the boys who got Relief took their seats. Along with the rest of the class, Brandi got her book out and turned to the requested chapter. The boy who got the blowjob was sitting next her. She noticed that his cock had shrunk to its normal size and the boy looked like he could take a nap. Miss Williams started the class and it was just like any class.

Brandi had a little bit of hard time concentrating during the class. She kept checking out the other naked students in the class. It was easy to check out the boy who was sitting next to her. When the other naked boy in the class had to go up and stand in front of the class to give a report, Brandi couldn't keep her eyes off of him and especially his cock. She thought that it was pretty nice looking cock and she wondered what it would be like to have that cock in her mouth. As she looked at it, she could feel her pussy getting damp.

Brandi was called up to the front of the class to give a report. She willingly went up and gave the report on the Bill of Rights that Miss Williams had asked her to give. Brandi spread her legs, so everyone could get a good look at her. She definitely had the attention of the boys, who were enjoying looking at her breasts and her pussy. As she watched the boys watching her, Brandi could feel her pussy getting damper. Miss Williams approved of what she had said about the Bill of Rights, so she told Brandi that she could sit down.

The class finished and Brandi headed toward the lunchroom. After the activity in history, she was feeling horny. She thought about ducking into the restroom and rubbing herself off, but decided to do that later. She got into the line and selected her lunch items. She saw Dee sitting at a table, so she went and sat down with her friend. Dee gave her a hug.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.