The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

Thirty or so minutes later my phone went off. It was Amy. Jennifer had told her where I lived, but had not given her the apartment number. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Melissa got up to let Amy in.

Here was another surprise. Amy was not alone. With her was an Asian lady with long dark hair sweeping down a very slender body. The hair reached past her waist so that some of it was bunched on her hips. She was wearing a green silk blouse and tight beige slacks in the current high water style. What got me were the 3" high heels and the green lacquered nails of her very lovely feet. She was a knockout. The face, when I finally got to it, showed quite a few years even though the eyes glittered with amusement.

"Have you finished your examination?" Amy asked, "If you have I would like to introduce Mika, she is the beauty in our group. We are all jealous of her."

I looked back at Amy. "You have no reason to be jealous of any woman. I admit that Mika is very beautiful, but so are you. Were it not for the obvious good humor and intelligence in her eyes I would choose you over her, as it is, it is mostly a draw."

Amy and Mika both had a stunned look on their faces, and when I looked over at Melissa she had it too.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Uncle Walt. You have no idea what you said, do you?"

"I'm just being honest, as I told Jennifer; I can see something good about most women. I love how you look Mika, but I love how Amy tastes; I could make a meal of her. Oh shit, I'm sorry Amy, was I not supposed to say anything about that? I had just finished telling Melissa about you and Jennifer and forgot that maybe not everyone knew."

"That is alright Walt. Mika and a few other friends know what we have been up to. In fact, that is why I brought her along. We have a proposition for you. We have a group of divorcees and widows who have no wish to take the time for romance, but don't want to be known as sluts."

Mika spoke up then. "With what Jenny told us last week and then Amy today, we're hoping that you will be willing to take care of most of us. You treated Jenny as if she was a jewel; she has never been treated that way and was totally blown away."

"Are you saying that you want me to service these lovely women?"

"Yes, we are."

"Then I would have to say no."

"Noo?!"

"Yes, I said no. I am not about to act as stud to a group of women, even if I could. If they do not want romance, then there is no incentive. I admit that the idea of having sex with someone like Mika and Jennifer and Amy sounds great, but without the chance of it developing into something else I don't want to. I would have to take them out to dinner and to the zoo and to shows and other things, just sex is not enough."

"But what about Jennifer and Me?"

"I'm sorry Amy, but I thought that was a one time thing. Jennifer was so vulnerable and needed to know that she was attractive. You, on the other hand, were being argumentative and demanding; I had to disarm you, and I have to admit, the thought of diving between those delightful thighs was very hard to resist. If I am to be with women like you for a long period of time, then sex will not be enough to keep my interest. I have done without for years, and I see no reason to change unless my loneliness can be worked on as well. I miss sex with my wife, but Jessie was so much more than a body, she was my life partner and I miss her companionship more than the sex."

Melissa waddled over and put herself under my arm. "I'm sorry Uncle Walt, I know you miss her and I do too. She was like a second mom to me; I really wish she were here to help now. You have been great, but I need a woman to talk to about this damn pregnancy. There are a lot of times that I wish I hadn't decided to go to term."

Amy went to Melissa and Mika came over to me. "How would you like some substitute grandma's honey? After that statement of his there is no way we are going to let your uncle get away from us and each and every woman will fall in love with you too. What is your situation dear; are you living here with Walter or do you have someone else to care for you?"

I spoke up then, "I am the only family she has and I've asked her to move in here a number of times, but she is afraid that she will lose some of the government subsidies if she does and my retirement is not enough to take up the slack."

"Well that is going to change." Mika said, "at least 4 of us have enough house to take in a boarder, and the prospect of a baby is enough to get several of us jumping for joy. What about that boy of yours Amy, do you think he would like to have a little sister?"

"Probably not, he is a bit self-centered. Are you going to school sweetheart?"

"No, I graduated high school last year. Then I met Jack and got into this situation."

"How old are you Melissa? You don't look old enough to be out of school yet."

"I'm nineteen. I skipped a grade then tested out halfway through my senior year. Dad was going to send me to college at his old school but that kind of went away when he and mom died."

"I was going to watch the baby for her while she went to community college this year. My brother didn't have any insurance and neither did the illegal alien who killed him, so she has been scraping by."

"And why are you retired so early Walter? Is there a medical problem we should know about?"

"I'm not retired that early Mika. I'm 60 years old. I was encouraged to retire early and I haven't been able to find another job. No one wants someone my age."

"We'll see about that too. Hey Amy, do you think Sharon could use Walter in her business? She was saying something last week about her service man walking out on her. Are you handy with tools Walter?"

"I was the general maintenance man at the Westpoint Stevens plant for 25 years; I lost the job when they shut down that plant. I tried job hunting for a while but no one wants someone my age."

"Oh boy, Sharon is going to fuck you silly just for getting her out of trouble, let alone for how you are going to make her feel." Amy pulled a phone out of her purse and punched a couple of buttons. "Sharon honey, have you found anyone to replace Bill yet? Well you can quit looking. Remember the guy Jenny told us about? Well I'm here talking to him and he is just what you are looking for. I'll have him come in Monday to fill out the paperwork."

Amy put the phone away and turned toward Melissa, "now as for you little miss, let's go into the kitchen and talk. Mika has something she wants Walter to see to. Is that all right with you?"

"But what about what Uncle Walt said about not being a stud for your group? Are you just going to ignore that?"

"If he hadn't said something like that we probably would have left him alone, as it is we wouldn't give him up for anything. Romance and good sex are a rare combination for over the hill broads like us."

Mika took my arm and asked me, "would you take me to bed please? I want you to do at least as much as you did for Jennifer. I accept your conditions and I would really like to be romanced; but for right now, I haven't been with a man for over 5 years and he was a disappointment. Please be nice to me."

There may be a man somewhere who could resist a request like that, but it certainly wasn't me.

"What about Amy and Melissa?"

"They've had their chance, it's mine now." As she said this Mika reached up and pulled my head down to her. It was a very nice kiss. I reached down to her knees, and lifting there and at her shoulders I picked her up and took the oriental beauty to my room and lay her lightly on my bed.

Mika sighed and started unbuttoning her blouse. As it opened, it became apparent that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were small and firm with hard dark nipples poking up like raisins.

I resisted the temptation to go directly to the tits and started with my lips at her neck and my hands at her waist. I lifted her up enough to remove the blouse and then unfastened the tight pants she was wearing.

"Did you mean it when you said that most women were beautiful or had some beautiful parts?"

"Of course I did. The only ugly part of a woman I can't ignore or see around is her mind. Some people are just too angry or depraved to allow anyone in. I have met a few like that and no matter what their bodies looked like, they were ugly. If you have to ask the question, then you don't need to. What makes you think I might not consider you beautiful?"

"Down there, my husband said that I was deformed and refused to touch me there. He didn't mind fucking me, but most of the time it was doggy style so he didn't have to look at it."

"You mean your pussy? What could be so bad about that?"

"Just promise that you won't laugh or run away."

I wasn't done with her chest yet, but I had to see now what could possibly be so wrong with her cunt. Mika lifted her ass as I pulled the pants down her legs and took them and her shoes off. This left her with a thick pair of black panties. She sobbed silently as I grasped the hem of the panties and pulled them down and off. I put my hands between her knees and pushed them apart. The area revealed was very heavily haired but peeking out was the largest, longest, clit I had ever heard about or seen. I had thought that Amy's was large, but it didn't even come close to this one. I'm not sure how aroused Mika was, but the clit was sticking out about two inches from the base of her bush. Spreading out from the bulbous tip were two frilly shrouds leading down to her vaginal opening.

"Is that what he considered deformed?" She could only nod her head. "That complete and utter fool! I have never seen anything so beautiful. Is it as responsive as it looks? Is it too sensitive to lick or kiss, or even suck?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.