What Are Best Friends for? - Cover

What Are Best Friends for?

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicole and I have been best friends for just about forever. She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend and we both know that both those relationships are headed toward sex. We also know that we each would feel much better about it if, when it happens, we each already had some sexual experience. Hence the question.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, I was at Nicole's first thing after school and the door swung open even before I rang the bell.

"This is all I've been thinking about all day long. C'mon Noah, more practice," and I followed her back to her room, as I had many times before, but this time for a whole new and exciting reason all together.

As soon as we were in her room, she started taking her clothes off and was soon standing before me completely naked. Completely naked and beautiful, I might add.

"Noah, what's wrong, you still have your clothes on."

"Uh, well, you know, what we're gonna do, maybe we should kiss first, you know?"

"Yes, Noah, you're absolutely right. I've just been thinking of this so much today. I guess I'm a little over-eager. I mean, last night was so exciting and all. But, you're right," and she stepped toward me, put her arms around me, lifted her head and gave me a long, kiss that became more passionate as it went on.

As I held her, my hands roving all around, taking in the expanse of her smooth, bare skin, my hunger for her grew even faster than my cock. I wanted Nicole. I wanted her sexually, I wanted her emotionally, I wanted her for my own, period.

I pulled back, sat on the bed and began sucking her beautiful breasts as one hand reached under her as she widened her stance. She was very wet and I was able to slip a finger into her easily.

"Mmm, that's nice, Noah, but don't you think you want to take your clothes off now. I really want to make love with you."

We were soon naked together on her bed, kissing, groping, feeling, playing, having fun, sexual fun with each other.

"I want to lick you, Nicole. I never did last night," I said as she opened her legs and laid back. Oh this was so lovely, her pretty pussy, laid open, ready for me. I began licking up and down and then I made my tongue hard and pressed it up and down between her pussy lips, she moaned.

"Mmm, oh, Noah, that feels wonderful, oh, I want you now, come up here and fuck me now."

I got up, gripped my cock and pushed the tip into her.

""Oh, god, the condom. Damn, it's on the top of my dresser. Oh, how could I forget that," and I got up, got the condom and, now, properly protected, I once again pushed into her as she wiggled her butt to help.

"Oh, that's what I've wanted all day. Is it good, Noah?"

"Oh, I am so happy, Nicole, it is so better than good, it's wonderful. I love you so much."

I realized right then that I said that I loved her and that I meant it in a new way. I just didn't know if she knew the new way I meant it.

"Yes, it does feel so good. Maybe next we should try a different position, you know, as practice. Maybe me on top. I've heard that girls really like it that way."

"I think there's hundreds of positions, Nic, maybe we should keep a list. Might be fun, huh?"

"Hmm, bet you'd like that. Actually, I think maybe I'd like that."

Well, that's interesting, I thought, she seems to want us to continue our after-school practice sessions. Sure would make me happy.

"Oh, I like it when you push hard when you go in all the way. It really feels great when you do that."

We went on for several more minutes, the feelings so good, so sensual, I just knew I was going to cum soon.

"Oooh, Noah, I'm really close ... UUH, UUH, uuh, ooh, Noah, you make me so happy, oh, this feels so good," as she wraps her legs up around my back pulling me deeply into her.

Right after her orgasm, I felt the telltale tingling in my cock as my body tensed and I drove into her spurting my cum into the condom protecting my best friend and, now, my lover.

After we hugged and kissed for a few minutes, I pulled out of her and went and got rid of the condom. When I came back, Nicole asked me, "Are you ready to make love again?"

I walked over to her bed with my cock pointing at her which she reached out to hold and she said, "I guess this answers my question," raised up and slid her mouth over me and sucked me as I stood there with my head tilted back and my eyes closed.

Then she lay back on her bed, reached over and handed me another condom and said, "I want to be on top this time, I've heard so much about it. Okay? I'll do all the work this time."

"I really don't consider this work, Nicole, oh, not at all," as I rolled the condom on and lay down next to her.

"Let's see, um, okay, now, let's get it in me," she said as she got up over me, reached under and wiggled her way onto my dick. When it got about half way inside her, she just pushed down hard and sat right on my pelvic bone.

"Oooh, yes, now I see, oh, that feels really great," as she began lifting up and pushing down, over and over. I was loving this because my hands were free to range all over her beautiful body, especially her lovely round and full breasts.

"Does it feel good, Noah?"

"Oh, Nicole, it's wonderful. You're really doing this good, it feels so good."

"I love it when I push down on you and it goes up more into me. Mmm, let me wiggle on you, how's that?"

She pushed down on me, then moved her pussy around on me and my dick just rubbing it all around inside her.

"Oh, Nicole, that's wonderful, feels so good."

"Mmm, for me, too. I love doing this."

"I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

"Oh, me, too, I'm really close, almost, uuh, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, oh, Noah, I love you so much, mmm," and she slid over me kissing me as her hips continued working up and down.

"I'mmmm ... UHH, UHH, uh, uh, oh, mmm, oh, I love you so much, Nicole, so much."

She dropped over onto me covering my face with kisses, still rocking up and down on me keeping the wonderful feelings so alive.

"Mmm, this is wonderful, oh, I love being on top. We'll have to practice this a lot, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Nicole, whatever you say."

"You just want to do this, don't you, Noah?"

"With you, I do, that's for sure. I think I need to go buy us a lot of condoms. We need plenty of practice before we do this with Olivia and Brenden. Right?"

"Oh, lots, lots. Do you think we could do it again this afternoon?"

"Well, let me see," and I started to rub myself up and down to see how hard I could get.

"I can do that better, Noah," she said as she pulled my hand away, bent over and began sucking me. Oh, could she ever.

In a minute, she raised up and said, "All nice and hard and ready. How about doggie-style. Some of my friends say it's their favorite," and she turned around and got up on her hands and knees with her feet spread apart and I put on another condom, got up between her legs, and put my cock right up against her pretty, wet slit which was so eagerly waiting for me.

I was able to push right up into her going all the way in, she was so wet and ready.

"Mmm, that's so nice, Noah."

Oh, it was so nice. I was pulling almost all the way out of her, just leaving the tip end of my dick in her, then slowly pushing all the way inside, all the way buried in her. Then, I would push hard as she rotated her hips around and around, then pull back out again. Oh, it was delicious.

Then, Nicole was so wet and juicy that I could pull all the way out and just slide my cock right back up into her back and forth, back and forth.

As I did this, my hands were gripping her butt and my thumbs were rubbing up and down her glistening pussy lips as I penetrated between them over and over.

"Oh, that feels so good, you rubbing my pussy like that and going so nice and slow. Mmm, I just love doing it like this."

"Nicole, I think you just like doing it, no matter how."

"Oh, Noah, I think you're right. This is really what best friends are for. I really love doing it with you," and with that, she wiggled her butt.

It was all I needed, "UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, oh, Nicole, oh, I love you so much. I really love you, Nicole."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.