Peter Is 18: Maria - Cover

Peter Is 18: Maria

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 5: Honorable Mention

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Honorable Mention - Peter is home from the cruise and has found his first college girlfriend. Are those wedding bells I hear?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

The drive to her church was tense, broken up only by her terse directions. We parked by a large ornate Catholic church in a secluded area. The parking lot was as big as my home church, Reedville Baptist. I was used to a much smaller congregation. This was at least twice the size and far more elaborate. Maria's whole family was there and I was grateful that I knew someone if only vaguely. If Maria was still mad at me when we got there, she covered it well and I was happy to play along.

Almost all the families arriving were Hispanic or White. I'd never been to a church where half the congregation wasn't black. Race wasn't one of those things I spent a lot of time thinking about in truth. I dated a lot of black girls. Actually, I was related to half the black people at Reedville Baptist, by marriage. It occurred to me that church was the only time I ever saw my cousins apart from the family reunion. I hadn't seen any of that side before I left for Beijing. I made a note to call them when I got back to the house and tried to put the thought out of my mind.

We arrived early enough that there was plenty of time for Maria and Miguel to introduce me to what felt like hundreds of people before the service. I confess to being completely overwhelmed. I like people but I am not used to crowds. I kept a firm grip on Maria when I wasn't shaking hands with church brethren. I managed to steal a nerve-settling kiss occasionally as well.

At least I did until Miguel and I used the gents room just before service started.

"Hey, Peter." He said as we avoided looking at each other. "I don't know what your church is like but around here, unmarried couples don't do a whole lot of public affection. Know what I'm saying?"

"So I should chill a bit on Maria? Yeah, I get you." I sighed. "She's just so ... hot."

"Eh! That my sister!"

"Sorry!" I washed my hands. "But, listen, just so you know. My intentions toward Maria are totally honorable."

"Honorable like what?"

I shrugged. "Like I don't believe in playing games or long engagements."

"You asked her to marry you?"

"Not yet." I admitted. "I thought she should at least met my parents first."

He nodded. "At least."

But after that, I tried to keep my hands on hers and my lips to myself.

It was a short service, comparatively, but we sat through two of them - the second one to receive communion. There was no choir and part of the sermon was in Latin. I found myself becoming restless and checking my watch.

It wasn't that I'm not a church goer, I am. But this didn't make me feel connected to God. It put him out there, in Latin, above me. Back home, God was a guy you could go fishing with and talk to. This was holy and sacred but not spiritual, not for me and I could already see that this was not a place I could ever call my home church.

But Maria seemed to enjoy it. I hoped she'd enjoy my church as much. I decided that next week we'd drive home Friday night. Granddad used to do it every week, I should be able to do the trip occasionally. It would be a shame if we had to attend separate Sunday services.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.