The Babysitter Becomes a Slave - Cover

The Babysitter Becomes a Slave

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A French student takes a babysitting job and ends up the slave of her charge

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food  

It was Saturday afternoon at 2PM when there was a knock on Marie's apartment door. She walked to it, dressed only in hot pants and black bra underneath a denim jacket. She opened the front door.

"Welcome Master. Please come in," Marie said letting Michael and eight boys walk inside. It had been 2 months since Michael had enslaved Marie and made her his sex slave. He had visited her on an almost daily basis but was tiring of her and wanted to earn some money with her. Michael led the boys towards the apartment lounge, as they made crude comments about Marie. All the boys were Michael's classmates and the same age. Three boys were Chinese, one was a Blond Russian, one was Japanese, two were from the Arab Emirates, and one was north Indian. The boys all had one thing in common. They all had lots of money and Michael told them about Marie and that he was willing to have her give each of them a blowjob, for the right price. The boys had all agreed and so here they were, wanting the blowjob and with cash in hand. Marie joined her "master" in the lounge. She stood in front of the couch they all sat on ready to obey Michael's commands. Michael stood.

"Is there anything I can do for you master?" Marie asked Michael in French.

"Damn she's hot," one of the Chinese boys commented in Cantonese.

"I want my cock inside those gorgeous lips of hers," commented another Chinese boy in Cantonese.

"I always wanted to fuck a pretty French girl," the third Chinese boy added.

"Alright guys, show me the money," Michael told all of them. All eight boys were struck by how gorgeous Marie was. The Japanese boy was licking his lips and commenting in Nippon,

"That is one sushi plate I have to eat on."

"Alright guys. You want her mouth to suck your cocks you have to show me the money," Michael repeated addressing all of them. The boys had to control their cocks from getting any stiffer as they took out their wallets, trying to pull out their bills. Each boy showed a couple of bills that looked to total €5000. Michael smiled, he was going on a trip to Europe next week and needed his own money to spend. He had formulated this plan to raise money and told his parents that he would be sightseeing while they were in Europe, when in reality he was going to use this money for prostitutes in the different countries they were visiting.

"Good, Good. Ok, who wants to go first?" Michael asked as he looked at all their faces

"Me! Me!" one of the Chinese boys exclaimed.

"Ok my friend, time to pull down that zipper of yours and let her mouth work on your noble Chinese cock, but you must pay first," Michael chuckled and made the 'come on, give me the money' gesture.

"Oh of course," the Chinese boy said and handed his bills to Michael who took it and jammed the money in his pocket and turned to Marie.

"Slave, I want you to go to him, he pointed at the first Chinese boy, get on your knees and give him a blowjob," Michael commanded.

"Yes Master," Marie replied with a smile on her face and walked to where the first Chinese boy sat, knelt before him, opened her mouth and started slurping on his cock while stroking it. The other seven boys looked at one another in disbelief as their cocks stiffened even more.

"Oh she is good at this. French women give the best blowjobs," the Chinese boy said in ecstasy as Marie caused him to ejaculate into her mouth as she continued to stroke him.

"Remember everyone, blowjob only and each customer gets half-an -hour," Michael reminded them of the deal. After the first thirty minutes was gone, Michael told Marie to stop 'blowing' that boy. Marie moved her face away from the boy's cock, revealing cum on her chin, where it had started overflowing with the boy's third orgasm.

"That was excellent man. Really excellent, and worth every penny of the agreement" the first boy commented

"Ok who is next?" Michael asked of the other seven.

"Me! Me!" the second Chinese boy exclaimed waving his Euro bills around. Michael took his money pocketed it and told Marie to 'blow' him next. Marie knelt before the second Chinese boy and sucked him for the next thirty minutes, coaxing and swallowing two orgasms from his cock and balls. During the whole time Marie was sucking the second Chinese boy, Michael had watched his two Arab classmates chatting in Arabic. When Marie finished with the second boy, one of the Arab boys looked strangely at Michael.

"Excuse me, Michael. Nassir and I were wondering if we could change our deal with you," the first Arab boy asked for himself and the other boy.

"What do you mean?" Michael was curious.

"We were thinking that instead of getting a blowjob from her, how about the two of us being allowed to suck on those luscious French nipples. At the same time," the first Arab boy said.

"I ... I don't know," Michael pretended not be sure, hoping that they would make him a much better offer for what they wanted, than the deal he had offered them.

"Nassir and I will pay you three times the amount. Each," the first Arab boy was anxious. Nassir and the other Arab boy started dumping what looked like the triple fee for two, €30,000. Michael smiled. He looked towards Marie who was still kneeling in front of the second Chinese boy with her clothes on.

"So where would you gentlemen want to suck her nipples?" Michael smilingly asked.

"Anywhere," answered the first Arab as Nassir just stared at Marie's breasts.

"Marie take off your jacket and bra, then lie on the floor on your back," Michael commanded her in French.

"Yes Master," Marie replied in French. She got up from kneeling, stripped off her jacket and then her bra and laid down on the floor.

"Ok gentlemen she is all yours," Michael said pointing towards his French slave. Nassir and the other Arab boy quickly went to the floor beside Marie and each boy took a breast and started sucking on a nipple. As each boy sucked a nipple, Marie began making grunting noises. They were sucking on her nipples hard and they were hurting them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.