The Babysitter Becomes a Slave - Cover

The Babysitter Becomes a Slave

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A French student takes a babysitting job and ends up the slave of her charge

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food  

Marie Antoinette was coming out of the lift at 7PM because she was babysitting tonight. At age 22, Marie was a very attractive French college student studying and living in Macau, an island off China. She stood 5 foot 7; short cropped brown hair, emerald green eyes, a very round Alpine type face, recently-turned-tanned, and was very slim and sexy. She knocked on the apartment door. She had advertised for a babysitting job because she needed the money and babysitting was a very easy thing to do. The door finally opened.

"Hi, you must be Marie, please come in," Mrs. Tan said as she allowed Marie into the apartment.

"Thank you," Marie smiled. It was a small apartment with the door facing the lounge, and she could see a small corridor that was the kitchen and another small corridor that showed three bedroom doors and one bathroom door.

"The babysitter is here," Mrs. Tan called out to her husband. Her husband came out the bathroom door. Both Mr. and Mrs. Tan were very well dressed.

"So how much is it that you charge again?" Mr. Tan asked.

"Oh I charge about $100 overall," Marie smiled. Mr. Tan called out towards one of the bedroom doors,

"Michael would you come out here?" Marie saw the bedroom door open and a teenager emerged. He was skinny, wore glasses, had pimples and only stood 5 foot 4. Michael went to his father's side.

"This is your babysitter Michael. Say Hi," Mr. Tan told his son.

"Hi," Michael said in a semi-shy way.

"Hello Michael. I am Marie. I am going to be your babysitter tonight so you better behave," Marie joked. Michael smiled and Marie could tell that this guy was a nerd.

"Listen Marie, we'll be back by midnight. The number is on a paper by the telephone if you need to call us and please help yourself to the fridge," Mr. Tan said.

"You don't have to worry about Michael, Marie. He spends most of the time playing with his computer games in his bedroom, but we want him in bed by ten at the latest," Mrs. Tan said.

"Ok dear. We better get going," Mr. Tan said, so they left and Marie closed the front door behind them.

Marie sat in front of the television, watching some American shows dubbed in Chinese. Marie could read and speak Chinese fluently but she found it strange that both Mr. and Mrs. Tan chose to speak to her in English. She looked at the clock and saw it was about 7:30. She didn't hear anything from Michael's room so she got up and walked to his bedroom door and knocked.

"Michael, its Marie, may I come in?" Marie politely asked. The bedroom door opened and Michael stood by it, smiling.

"Hi," Michael said, in a bored way.

"Hi, I was just checking on you to see if you are ok," Marie said. Michael then replied ... in French,

"I am ok Mon Cherie." Marie was surprised and replied back in French,

"You speak French?"

"Why not, I take French classes. This language is a lot more romantic than Chinese or English. I am just playing my computer games.

"Michael I just wanted to know if you would like me to fix you anything to eat or drink." Marie asked.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you what. If I am hungry or need your help with something I will call you. Ok?" Michael smiled.

"Well that sounds good to me. I will just leave you to play with your computer game then but call me if you need anything," Marie left and Michael closed the door. Marie could have sworn that Michael was actually hitting on her but she was 5 years older than him and he was not even her type. Marie went to the fridge and made herself a glass of orange juice and a sandwich. She went back to the sofa, sat down and continued watching television. Marie placed her sandwich plate and glass on the table between her and the TV. She took out her cell phone and called her boyfriend Pierre. Pierre was another French student who went to the same college as she, but he took IT and she took economics.

"Hey Pierre, I am in a client's house doing a babysitting job. Pay is great and I'm just watching TV," Marie said speaking fluently in French to her boyfriend. Unknown to Marie someone was listening to her conversation, someone with a plan. By 8:00, Marie finished talking to Pierre and had finished her sandwich and drink. She was still in front of the television and heard Michael's bedroom door open.

"Marie could you come here for a while," Michael called out to her, again in French. What could that boy want, she thought as she smiled at his use of French, apparently an attempt to impress her. Marie got up turned the television off and walked to Michael's bedroom. The door was open so she walked inside. Michael sat by his desk and his PC was turned off.

"So Michael, what can I do for you?" Marie asked.

"Hey, why don't you sit down," Michael gestured offering his bed to her. Marie went to his bed and sat on the edge.

"Thank you for letting me sit down, I actually hate standing," Marie said trying to joke with him. She liked the fact that he was speaking to her in French and it was cute that he obviously was attempting to score points with her.

"Hey Marie do you believe in ghosts?" Michael asked. Marie was not sure why he asked such a question but she responded,

"No Michael, I actually don't, but why do you ask?"

"I am just curious. I am Roman Catholic by the way, what about you?" Michael asked.

"Oh I am Roman Catholic too, Michael," Marie smiled.

"I bet you are wondering why I asked you here," Michael said.

"Yes I am, so tell me," Marie insisted.

"Do you believe in reincarnation Marie?" Michael asked.

"Well I don't know. I have a spiritual side," Marie said.

"I wanted to try this experiment with you. My friends and I hypnotized each other, making us imagine that we are in the forest and near some waterfalls. Wanna try? I'll hypnotize you and make you see yourself by a waterfall, or on top of the Eiffel Tower, if you prefer" Michael pled.

"Michael, don't you want something to eat first?" Marie was concerned about the idea and attempted to stall.

"It'll just take five to ten minutes and afterwards I will make myself some noodles to eat." Michael looked pathetic and Marie was hesitant, but then she gave in.

"Alright Michael, we'll do it your way but you are going to have to guide me through this, ok?"

"Of course I will Mon Cherie. You are safe in my hands," Michael assured her. Marie was placed on Michael's desk chair and he was swinging a pendulum in front of her.

"I want you to think of nothing. I want you to only hear my voice and continue looking at this pendulum as I speak to you. I want you to concentrate on my voice. Do you understand?" Michael asked. Marie nodded.

"Good," Michael smiled. He swung the pendulum left-and-right and Marie's eyes were focused on the pendulum and Michael's voice. "As you concentrate on this swinging pendulum, your mind gets blank and your eyes are sleepy," Michael instructed. Marie's eyes started blinking. She looked like she was getting tired. "Now close your eyes," Michael said. Marie closed her eyes. "Your mind is empty. Your mind is being re-programmed with mind control and you will become obedient. Now when I count to ten, your mind will re-program itself and you will become obedient to me. After the count of ten, I will snap my fingers and you shall wake up and your re-programming will resume. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight, Nine. Ten," Michael finished counting. He snapped his finger. Marie opened her eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" Michael asked, putting his hypnotism to the test. Marie nodded, replying,

"You are my master. I am your slave and will do anything you ask of me," Marie responded in a robot-trance.

"Good. Now I want you to always smile; as if you are flirting with me," was his first command to her. Marie smiled at him, lovingly and sultrily.

"Slave I want you to perform strip tease for me," Michael said as he put his pendulum on his desk and then went to lie on his bed. Marie gave him a sexy seductive smile. She danced and started touching her legs and then her breasts. She unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it away. She then unzipped her jeans, pulled them down and then tossed them aside. She had taken off her shoes earlier and they were by the shoe rack by the front door, so she didn't have to take them off now. Marie was down to just her black bra and panty. Marie turned around unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. When she turned around, she was covering her breasts but Michael's cock was still stiffening at the show. He had always dreamt of having a Caucasian woman as a personal sex slave. His friends always brought up these American and English Blondes, but he preferred the Brunette French types, short dark hair and not so tall. Marie then slowly pulled her panty down all the way to her feet and then removed it and she was now totally naked. Michael could see that she had large breasts and that she shaved her pubic hair off. Michael took off his own clothes and his glasses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.