A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Linda called Jackie's number; he was understandably glad to hear from her and began immediately to press her about another 'get together'. She planned to meet him at a diner that day.

She and Barbara showed up a few minutes before the time to meet Jackie. They got coffee and sat in a booth toward the back. When Jackie came in and found Linda with Barbara, he was positively excited.

"Hey, Linda," he said, kissing her cheek. Then he went on: "Two of you; even better, even better; wait until the guys hear about this."

Barbara spoke up then. "But there's a problem, Jackie."

"Problem?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, problem," she repeated.

Just then Paul came in the door of the diner. One of the waitresses called out: "Cheese it, gang, it's the cops!"

Paul grinned and kissed her cheek. Another waitress called over to him: "Sarge, how are you?"

He waved at her. The ruckus had captured the attention of Linda, Barbara and Jackie, while they were sitting.

Paul walked slowly in their direction. Jackie turned back to the two women and said: "Now you said there was a problem. What's the problem? Linda had a good time."

"Well, the problem basically is Paul."

"Who's this Paul?" he demanded to know. Just then Paul got to the table and stood there looking down on Jackie.

"I'm Paul," he said. "I'm Linda's husband. That's the problem."

As Paul stood there, towering over the table, it was possible, because of the way he was standing, to see his gun on his hip.

"Uh, Jackie stumbled, "I'm Jackie Hart; I knew Linda when she was in high school."

"So I've heard," Paul said.

Then Linda was up and kissed Paul, "Hi, honey," she said snuggling into him, as he put his arm around her.

"Well, you see, Jackie," Barbara continued, "That's the problem. But let me explain it to you. Paul is very fair and is interested in what makes Linda happy; you know, what turns her on. If she was pleased with what happened in the parking lot the other night, then he is pleased too. But there's something about Linda that Paul and I want you to know, and understand."

"Yes?" he asked, still a bit pale around the edges of his face.

"We run Linda," Barbara said, "Paul and I do. If you want Linda as a toy to play with, like the other night, then you talk to Paul and me. And I guarantee you, I absolutely guarantee you that Linda won't do anything that we disapprove of."

She turned to Linda, still snuggled up to Paul, and said: "Right, Babe?"

"Yes, Jackie," Linda said, "If Paula and Barbara say doing something is cool, then I'll do it but I'll ask them every single time."

"But the other night?" Jackie stammered.

"The other night was before we had a serious talk and came to our present agreement," Linda explained. "Things are different now, better but different."

"Cool," Jackie said, sliding out from the table. He stood up and said: "Well, I've got to run."

Paul stepped up and offered Jackie a huge hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, Jackie."

Jackie was still pale as he shook hands with Paul.

Barbara gave Jackie a smile and said: "We'll be in touch, Jackie, you can count on that. And it might just be the two of us."

That did make Jackie smile but he hurried from the diner nevertheless. Shortly after that Paul went back to work an the girls went for a drive. Barbara had a lake cottage and they were going there. As they drove along the highway, Barbara passed an older Jeep Wagoneer. It was filled with teens. As they drew next to the vehicle, Linda looked out the window and saw one of the teens holding a sign up to the window: 'Show us your tits.'

"OH, Look!" Linda said.

Barbara looked over at the grinning face of the kid in the car, and just then Linda grabbed Barbara's tee shirt a the waist and pulled it up. She hadn't worn a bra that day, so that Linda exposed Barbara's naked tits with a wild giggling laugh.

Barbara shrieked, holding on to the wheel of the car, and pushing her tee shirt back down. She sped ahead of the Jeep.

"I'll get you for that," she promised Linda. She thought briefly and said to Linda:

"Okay, bitch, strip naked right now."

Linda just blinked, as the Jeep passed them, and began to pull her shirt over her head, she deposited it on the floor. Next went her bra. She turned to Barbara and asked in a contrite voice:

"Enough?"

"Not nearly," Barbara said with determination, "Bare assed naked, now."

"Bare assed naked," Linda repeated and unbuttoned the waist band of her jeans, pushing them down her hips and following that with her beige panties.

"Now as we pass them, show your panties and then raise yourself up so that you're draped over the back seat to show them your naked ass."

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said meekly.

"You're getting wet, aren't you?" Barbara demanded to know.

"Yes, ma'am, I am," Linda replied, as they pulled next to the Jeep again.

Linda waved her panties at the grinning guys in the Jeep and then turned and climbed over the seat to show them that she was naked. They began to shout then.

"Okay, now," Barbara said: "Point to the right and we'll get them to follow us."

Linda did as she was told, pointing to the right; the kids in the Jeep acknowledged and followed Barbara, as she pulled off the road and went a short distance down a side road to a kind of clearing.

Barbara parked and the Jeep pulled in near them.

"Get out and greet them," Barbara said to Linda.

Linda only looked at Barbara briefly and got out of the car. The guys were spilling out of the doors of the Jeep by then, as Linda, totally naked, sauntered toward them.

"Hi, guys!" she said.

"Fuck me!" one of the kids said.

By then Barbara was out of the car and said to Linda: "On your knees!"

Linda sunk to her knees exactly where she stood.

"Here she is, guys," Barbara said, "Probably the best cock sucker that you'll ever meet. Enjoy her."

They gathered around Linda and the fist of them opened his fly and pulled out his cock. She opened her mouth and took it in her mouth eagerly. It was instantly for her the same kind of experience that she'd had in the Legion parking lot. She was entranced, she loved the idea that she was going to get a chance to 'taste, ' to feel, to suck on these young cocks and have them in her mouth. She enjoyed the different sizes of them, the different smells, one was particularly unwashed, but Linda realized that she even loved that smutty, dirty smell and taste.

The boys turned out to be randy but not terribly experienced. In almost each case they came rather quickly, almost as soon, in some cases, as Linda got the cock in her mouth. They guys did a lot of groaning and only a few of them seemed to dare to reach a hand down and feel Linda's nipple and her tits, even though, when they did, she moaned out loud for them.

Barbara watched and said to herself with no small amount of wonder:

"She really is enjoying the cock sucking that she's doing! She's really into it."

The guys left the area, once they had each come in Linda's mouth. Linda simply sat back on her heels and smiled.

"They left so soon," she said wondering.

"Yes," Barbara said, "Young, inexperienced and will probably be sorry tonight, when each is alone with his erection, that they hadn't even thought of fucking either of us. We're certainly willing enough."

"But oh that was grand," Linda said grinning up at Barbara. Barbara grinned at her, and said:

"Watching you suck cock is a real revelation; you really seem to enjoy yourself."

"But I do!" Linda countered, smiling back at Barbara.

"Wait 'til I tell Paul about this; I don't think either of us believed you. It's treat to watch. Too bad our young swains didn't keep their heads; they could have been fucking us old broads all afternoon. Well, come on, slut lady," Barbara said then, "We're going to have lunch at the lake, and can't do that while you're kneeling here naked in a field."

Linda giggled, realizing that she was indeed still naked. They went back to the car, and Linda dressed and they were off.

At the lake cottage, once they were inside. Barbara said to Linda, "So, still one part of the punishment for lifting my tee shirt to come."

"Punishment?" Linda said apprehensively.

"You've forgotten, missy?" Barbara asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"No, ma'am," Linda said simply.

"Okay, see that hassock?" Barbara asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said.

"Then pants down, panties down and over the hassock," Barbara said.

"What are you going to do?" Linda wanted to know nervously.

"Whatever it is that I'm planning will be twice as long and twice as hard now that you're not doing what you're told," Barbara said coldly.

That put Linda into action. She hastily muttered a number of "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry, ma'am," statements and had her pants and panties down around her ankles in no time.

"This time my hand," Barbara said, "Next time a belt."

"Ohhhhhh," Linda wailed, as Barbara's hand smacked her upturned naked ass cheeks.

"You get twenty," Barbara said, "It would have been ten but you didn't cooperate. But you will in the future, won't you?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Linda wailed, as Barbara kept slapping her naked ass.

The pain became a general burning and Linda realized that the general burning was beginning to make her wet between the legs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, and added with difficulty: "I like it!!!!!!!!"

"Such a slut," Barbara said smiling, as she finished.

As soon as the spanking was done, Barbara hauled Linda from her almost prone position and pulled her to her. Linda latched onto Barbara and opened her mouth for the kiss that she knew was coming. The only sound for the next five minutes was the wet sound of their kiss. Barbara's hands were running up and down Linda's bare ass, as they kissed.

"Feel me too," Barbara whispered to Linda, who immediately complied running her hands down across the slopes of Barbara's ass, hid by her clothing still.

When the kiss stopped, Barbara pulled Linda's tee shirt over her head and took off her bra, then wrenched her pants and panties off, getting Linda naked again. Then she shucked her own clothes off too and went down onto the floor with her naked friend. With very little said between them, they went into a position that had Linda's head between Barbara's legs and Barbara's head between Linda's legs. The wet sound, accompanied by moans, filled the cottage air for the next 15 minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.