Slut Trials - Cover

Slut Trials

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Dominant master comes tot he point where he is looking for a new submissive and through a well known BDSM site finds three possible candidates, this is the story of how he comes to choose his new sub.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

As Sammy and Pauline headed off to the ladies; I leaned closer to Jenny and whispered in her ear, "My dear; it is now time to examine the facts! Open your legs as wide as you can!"

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Sandy clocking that the two women were heading for the toilets together; she looked quickly in my direction and as I nodded she set off in pursuit of the two women.

Meanwhile Jenny nervously opened her legs about eighteen inches and sat almost panting at the thought of her cunt being on view; I placed my hand on her right thigh just above the knee and watched her eyes lower to watch my hand. Slowly I slid my hand inch by inch along her thigh; lightly touching her skin as I went; I spoke softly to her, "tell me my little horny fuck slut! Where do you think my hand is going to end up?"

"Oh master, I think you're going to touch my soaking wet cunt!" she gasped.

I smiled and nodded as my hand continued to move along her thigh; before adding, "And do you want me to touch your horny hot fuck slit?"

"Oh yes master, I want so much for you to touch me there and I want to please you by being the hot wet slut you seek!" she breathed heavily.

"You want me to touch you where? Bitch" I snapped.

"Sorry master, I want you to touch my overheating, juice flowing, cock hole!" she pleaded.

"When I tell you to go; you will stand up and go to the bar and fetch back a glass full of ice, but while you are at the bar; you see those three men sat close to the bar!" I pointed as I spoke. Jenny nodded following my direction. "You will make sure to sit on the bar stool and flash them your horny wet cunt; but you will make it appear an accident and no matter what happens you will not let them touch you in any way!" I instructed her.

Jenny Gulped and looked visibly shocked at the idea of flashing her charms to strangers; especially knowing she was not to allow it to go further.

Just as I saw Sandy disappear into the ladies after Sammy and Pauline; I smiled and said, "Go!"

Nervously Jenny stood up but never tried to remove my hand which was now half under her skirt's hemline; she waited until the touch of my hand had disappeared and then slowly walked down towards the bar. The three intended victims suddenly stopped talking as they took in the sight of this sexy looking slut walking towards them.

They craned their necks to watch as she walked by and one even wolf whistled her; reaching the bar she opened her legs and leaned forward to supposedly attract eh attention of the Barman, of course her skirt rode up and even from where I sat I was sure I could see the hint of pussy beneath. Then she turned and leaned back against the bar before allegedly spotting her shoe strap to be undone and she raised her foot up onto the upper rest of the stool and adjusted it. Now clearly the three guys must have seen her glistening soaking wet shaved cunt. As soon as she got the glass of ice she turned to walk back to me and I quickly looked the other way as I spotted the guys glance in my direction.

Suddenly Jenny stopped dead in her tracks as one of the men stuck out an arm and almost touched her cunt with his hand; Jenny acted outraged and slapped his face much to the amusement of his two cohorts. Then in seconds she was beside me and waiting my instruction to sit down; instead I took a large piece of ice and lightly traced a path up her leg and on to her cunt; knowing all the while the three guys were watching my every action.

As for Jenny the feeling of the cold melting ice as it travelled up her thigh sent shivers down her spine and I noticed her thigh muscle suddenly quiver; she even groaned as the ice touched her cunt lips and almost looked totally shocked when I pressed the ice inside her cunt; then and only then I allowed her to sit as I sucked the wetness off my fingers. With no longer any need for pretence; I place her panties clearly on view on the table and reached out openly for the clearly visible nipple showing inside her bra and gave it a sharp pinch and twist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.