The Reunion - Cover

The Reunion

Copyright© 2010 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike receives an invite to his five-year high school reunion. While back in his hometown, he encounters someone from his past that changes his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Back when I was younger - about 12 or 13 - I would sometimes help my younger sister babysit. I didn't do it very often but on occasion when the weather was bad or she didn't feel secure there, I'd help her out. One family we babysat for were friends of our parents. They had a six year old girl named Stacia. She didn't give us much trouble and she liked my sister and me very much.

I've always been pretty good with kids and she called me Uncle Mike and my sister Aunt Debbie. Every time their family would visit ours or my sister and I babysat for her she'd run up to me and jump in my arms. When she was growing up and I was in high school, even though our parents were still friendly, I didn't see her that often. I had football practices, dates, nights out with the gang, etc. I'd see her in the store or at a game or something and we'd talk to each other for a little while. She'd usually spot me first and we'd talk a little.

After I graduated high school I went to college out of state. After I graduated from college I stayed in the same town and got a job as an engineer. It was good pay but it was also long hours and not too much time for a social life. Every once in a while I'd go out with some friends. More often than not I'd strike up a conversation with some girl and we'd go back to my place and fuck. Maybe I'd see the girl again and maybe I wouldn't. I just wasn't ready to settle down yet.

One day I came home from work and there was an invitation addressed to me in the mail. The address was from back home so I thought a friend might be getting married or something. I went inside, opened it up and it was an invitation to my five year high school reunion. I looked at my calendar, the date of this one seemed to fall into place and I could go to the reunion.

Not only was this going to be a class reunion but it was an anniversary of sorts. My senior year our football team won conference and I knew that they had had a get-together on Friday at the football game every year. It wasn't anything formal just standing around reminiscing about old times. My parents recently moved to Florida and the rest of my family was scattered around the country so I made reservations at a motel in the next city over about 10 miles away.

The morning of the reunion I packed my things, put the top down on my convertible and drove back to my hometown. It's about a 300 mile drive and the weather was perfect. I arrived about 2:00 p.m. and checked into my hotel. After I dropped off my stuff in the room I drove back to my hometown.

It's a small town and things hadn't changed much since the last time I was back. There were convenience store on each end of town, a Mom & Pop grocery store, the school, a corner drug store and a second run movie theatre. For lunch I stopped off at a restaurant in the middle of town that makes the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had.

After visiting a couple of friends I drove over to the high school since it was close to game time. I parked my car and made my way down to the field. Most of the guys from my team were standing by the fence right by the field behind our bench. I shook hands and gave out a few hugs - especially to my fellow offensive linemen. We caught up on old times while we watched the game.

The cheerleaders were on the running track between the fence and the field. In between watching the game and talking to people who came over we checked out the cheerleaders. It was a pretty nice looking bunch but one really stood out. She had long blond hair in a ponytail, nice legs, very cute face and a nice set of tits. She was pretty much every guy's wet dream. Nothing wrong with looking, is there?

At halftime my teammates and I went out on the field and were introduced to the crowd - which was a very nice touch. As we came off the field we passed right by the cheerleaders. Most of them were just gabbing to each other but the really hot one seemed to be checking me out. I smiled back politely but didn't think much more about it. After we got back we watched the game a little more intently and in between cheers I noticed the same one subtly glance over my way every once in a while. She'd talk to one of the other cheerleaders who were between us but she always seemed to look past her at me.

After the game was over the guys and I made plans to go out and have some beers afterwards. As I turned to go, none other than that same cheerleader stood right in front of me on her side of the fence. She was even better looking close up than she was from 15 feet away and she was wearing some sort of vanilla scented perfume which I love. She smiled and said, "Hi!"

I said hi back and smiled feeling my cock grow in my pants by the second. She said, "Welcome back. That was a nice thing they did for you guys at halftime."

I said, "Thanks. It was really nice to be honored like that." I was getting a bit lightheaded - not to mention horny - talking to this goddess in front of me. I think she could sense I was a bit unnerved and she asked if I was all right. I said, "Yeah. Just a little warm out here. You guys did a nice job out there cheering."

"Thanks," she said. "It's hard work being a cheerleader but it's a lot of fun." I still had no idea who this babe was but she seemed vaguely familiar. She smiled, "You don't recognize me, do you?"

"I'm sorry I really don't."

She broke out into a broad smile and said, "Do I really have to give you a hint ... Uncle Mike?"

It took me a second and then it hit me. "Stacia?!" She laughed and nodded. I went to hug her but the fence was still between us. I went out on the track to give her a proper hug but before I could, she jumped into my arms and gave me a hug just like when she was a little girl. I think she could feel my wood when she hugged me and I had sort of a glazed look on my face.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable, Uncle Mike. It was just force of habit, I guess." I told her no apologies were necessary and I thought it was sweet she remembered that.

You know how sometimes when you talk to someone that you don't realize how much time has passed since you started talking? That's the way it was with Stacia. I asked her about her folks and school and she asked me what I was doing and how my folks and family were doing - especially my sister.

An hour must have passed when my cell phone rang. I answered and it was one of the guys wanting to know where I was. I looked at my watch then looked around the stadium and saw the place was deserted. I told him I was talking to my niece and gave her a big grin. She smiled back and I could swear I saw a twinkle in her eye. I told him that I was just leaving and I'd be there in a little bit.

I told Stacia that it was good seeing and talking to her again but I had plans to go meet the guys. Her smile disappeared and she said, "Oh, that's O.K., I understand."

I looked around at the parking lot and besides my car there were only a few others there. I asked her if she had a ride home. Her eyes flew wide open and she said, "Oh my God, I came with my friend Lisa and she was going to take me home."

I told her that she could use my cell to call her folks or her boyfriend to come pick her up. She said, "Thanks, but my parents are on a cruise and I just broke up with my boyfriend."

I said, "I'm sorry, I don't know where my manners are. Why don't I take you home? You still live in the same place?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that," she replied. "You're going out to meet the guys. I can always call Lisa and see if she can pick me up."

I said, "Nonsense, I can take you home and then meet the guys at the bar." The smile returned to her lovely face and she jumped into my arms again.

"Oh, thank you, Uncle Mike!" I started to get a little hard again and I thought I could feel her subtly grinding against my half-hard cock which wasn't half-hard for much longer. I let her go and put a hand in my jeans pocket to adjust my erection. I thought she might have seen me do that but she didn't give any indication that she did.

We walked off the field to my car and she said, "You have an awesome car, Uncle Mike."

I told her, "Thanks. Stacia, you don't have to call me 'Uncle Mike'".

She said, "I like calling you 'Uncle Mike.'"

I opened the car door for her and said, "Whatever makes you happy." When she got in the car I closed the door and she crossed her legs. Did I say she had nice legs? I was wrong. They were gorgeous. I got in the car and we took off to her house.

We were barely got out of the parking when she asked, "Uncle Mike, can I ask you a personal question?"

I said, "Sure, hon. Fire away."

"How come you're not married yet?"

I told her, "Well, I guess I haven't found the right girl yet." I thought I'd lighten up the mood a bit and I asked her the same question back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.