Doggy Mommy for the School Bully - Cover

Doggy Mommy for the School Bully

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2 K9 Initiation

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 K9 Initiation - Kyle attempts to become friends with the school bully, Garry. Instead he finds himself and Michelle, his mother the slaves of Garry

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

"K mom, I will be back home tomorrow afternoon," Garry screamed towards his own mom while leading Krypto away from his house. Garry led Krypto, a Doberman, by the leash and onto Michelle's car's backseat. Both Garry and Krypto sat in the backseat while Kyle and Michelle sat up in front. After he had closed the door, he ordered Michelle,

"Ok bitch you can drive now."

"Yes master," Michelle responded. She drove away and took them back to their house.

It was 2 PM and Garry was sitting on the sofa playing with the PS3 console joystick. Kyle was fanning him once more while Michelle was on her knees, naked and giving him a blowjob. Krypto was eating dog food from a dog plate next to Garry's feet. Garry was tired of playing with Halo III. He wanted to play with Michelle and Krypto. He tossed the joystick on the sofa and toyed with the amulet around his neck. His own mom and dad were local witches and had no idea that he actually used magic on Kyle and his mom. They would kill him if they knew.

"Ok slave stop blowing me." Garry pulled Michelle's face away from his cock by her long red hair. He then uttered some magic words towards her face and Michelle started behaving like a dog. She started barking and Garry started laughing.

"Hey Krypto you have a new bitch," Garry told Krypto. Michelle crawled on all fours. Krypto and Michelle crawled towards each other. Michelle barked towards Krypto. Michelle then crawled around, shoving her ass towards Krypto. She bent over. Krypto knew that she was offering herself to him. Krypto then crawled behind Michelle and climbed on top of her. Krypto slowly pushed his cock up her ass, starting to slowly fuck her anally. Michelle made bitch noises while she was getting fucked. Kyle who was fanning Garry was forced to watch all this. Garry made his mom perform bestiality, right in front of his eyes. His dog sperm was flooding Michelle's human ass. After thirty minutes, Krypto got off Michelle's ass and both Garry and Kyle could see his sperm staining her ass.

"Wow I can still my dog's sperm up your mom's ass," Garry laughed. Kyle just stared. Garry then gave Kyle a cruel sneer. "What do you see slave?" asked Garry taunting him.

"I see your dog's sperm on my mom's ass master," Kyle meekly responded. Garry knew that Kyle hated responding and being forced to call him 'master.'

Garry let Michelle's ass slowly absorb all of his dog's sperm. She was still bent over the carpet floor on the lounge, pressing her upper body downwards in a prostrating way. He held on to his amulet and then started chanting some other magic words. Michelle slowly got up. She faced Garry, saying,

"What is it that you want me to do master," Michelle responded to him. Garry smiled. He whistled for Krypto. He then uttered some magic words towards Krypto too.

"I want you to let my dog fuck you in front," Garry commanded.

"As you command master," Michelle bowed down. Michelle whistled towards Krypto. Krypto came and started barking at Michelle. Michelle helped Krypto stand on his bind legs while his two front ones were placed right by her shoulders. Michelle slowly helped Krypto thrust his penis towards her pussy. Krypto started fucking Michelle up on the front. His dog cock was fucking her human pussy. Michelle helped Krypto fuck her. She started making human sexual sounds, even cumming. Garry laughed at the sight.

"I always knew that white women had sex with animals but I didn't know that I went to school with someone who actually had a mom who did such things too," Garry laughed.

After fucking Krypto, Michelle had let go of him and Krypto crawled away from Michelle. Garry saw Krypto's sperm on Michelle's cunt. He could see it and smell it.

"Hey Krypto you are not finished yet. Stay boy," Garry commanded. Krypto stayed where he was. Michelle walked towards Krypto. Garry then told her, "I want you to suck my dog off."

"As you wish master," Michelle got down and slowly positioned her face below Krypto's cock. She opened her mouth, giving the dog a blowjob. Krypto made a joyful sound as he enjoyed Michelle sucking his dick.

"Krypto loves that. You love that don't you boy," Garry smiled. Krypto just barked, "Arf. Arf." Michelle just sucked his dick.


It was 6PM in the evening and Michelle was on all fours on the floor while Kyle was fucking her from behind. Garry was eating ice cream from his bowl and Krypto was on the couch next to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.