Doggy Mommy for the School Bully - Cover

Doggy Mommy for the School Bully

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Doggy Mommy Fucks Pigs

Mind Control Sex Story: Doggy Mommy Fucks Pigs - Kyle attempts to become friends with the school bully, Garry. Instead he finds himself and Michelle, his mother the slaves of Garry

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Garry was sitting at a beachside café drinking a local tea when he saw a familiar face approach him.

"Hey William, what's up? Have a seat," Garry said as he offered the seat next to his. William Sakamura came and sat down next to Garry. William was a Japanese Hawaiian; 45, fit, 5'9, single, resembled the fictional character Eddie Sakamura from the film Rising Sun and was also a farmer, a pig farmer.

"So how are things?" Garry asked.

"Not so good. With all this credit crunch the farm isn't doing well and my sales are down," William sighed.

"Oh yeah, say do you want a drink? I am buying," Garry offered.

"Make it tea," William smiled. Garry called for a waitress to bring them some Hawaiian tea. The waitress came and put the tea in front of William.

"You are always so kind," William said smiling.

"I take it that you want me to do some magic trick for you and make your business do well huh?" Garry asked, patting his friend on the shoulder. Garry considered William to be a fellow Hawaiian as Japanese were Polynesian too.

"Well, I did not want to be so straightforward," William said smiling and then sipping his tea.

"I can do it for you," Garry was honest. William knew that Garry was a male witch. The friendship was struck when William offered his own farm pigs as experiments in Garry's bestiality show when he had put some racist male and female white tourists under mind control with the magic amulet which he wore around his neck, and then made them fuck William's pigs. William and Garry had a good laugh, sitting by the pig fence, and watching those Caucasian tourists get fucked in their asses and taping the whole thing. When Garry set those tourists free, he blackmailed them for lots and lots of money, which he divided with William.

"That ... that is very kind of you," William smiled.

"Actually I had something better in mind. Remember when we humiliated those white tourists from the mainland?" Garry asked.

"Oh do I ever," William smiled.

"You have contacts with the Japanese tourism industry? You know, to get some Japanese tourists to come down here and pay lots of money to see some exciting things," Garry asked as he smiled ... wickedly.

"Yes I still keep in contact with Tokyo. Yes they still have some Japanese tourists willing to spend lots of money just to travel abroad to have sex with foreign hookers," William started chuckling.

"How about Japanese tourists willing to pay to see a white woman fucking pigs, lots and lots of pigs?" Garry asked, again smiling ... really wickedly. William smiled ... just as wickedly.

A MONTH LATER

It was a Saturday and Michelle's car was parked outside Garry's house. Kyle was sitting in the backseat as she honked the horn. Not far away Kyle saw Garry leaving his front door, heading for Michelle's car. Garry got in the passenger seat up front and then closed the door behind him. He put his seat belt on.

"Ok Michelle, I'll tell you where we are going," Garry said. Garry instructed her where to go and in what direction. She drove off, saying to Garry,

"As you command Master."Garry had lied to his mom that he was spending the night at Kyle's when in reality they were all going to William's farm.


William's farm was big. The pigs were all inside one large mud pit the size of a very large basketball court, in the middle of a very large field. The pigs were all there, fifty of them. Half were males. Some were black, some were pink and some were brown. Some were large as dogs and some were large enough to rape a woman from behind. On three sides of the pig pit were rows and rows of seats, reserved for the Japanese tourists coming today. The tourists were mostly likely to be males ranging from their 30s to 60s and all horny sick bastards.

"They will be here in an hour's time," William said looking at his watch.

"So it is only two o clock then," Garry said. The tourists would arrive by buses at 3 o'clock, with the tour guide. The tour guide would hand William the money and then on they would all get to see Michelle perform for them. Michelle and Kyle were standing next to Garry. Michelle wore a long red dress and had high heels on. She wore her red hair long and wore thick red make up, like as if she were a whore going out on a date. She was also a Russian and still spoke with a Russian accent, while Kyle was as American as his father who had divorced Michelle. Kyle and Michelle were Garry's mind control slaves. Michelle was automatically a slave who simply obeyed him. Kyle obeyed too but was still aware of his circumstances and hence, it was more humiliating for him. Garry walked towards the pig pit and William accompanied him.

"Michelle take off your clothes, except for your bra and panty, and give them to Kyle," Garry commanded.

"Yes master," Michelle responded. Michelle started stripping off her clothes and handed them to Kyle, who carried it all in his arms. Michelle wore her usual matching black bra and black panties set.

"Come here," Garry waved at her. Michelle walked towards where Garry was standing.

"Follow this man and you will stay where he tells you to stay," Garry said, making Michelle look at William Sakamura.

"As you command Master," Michelle bowed. William opened the fence door took Michelle by the arm and led her to what was the middle of the pig pit. Stay here," William said letting go of her arm. Michelle stood in the middle of the pit, surrounded by lots and lots of pigs. William left the pit and rejoined Garry.

"I am so excited. We are going to make tons of money Garry, tons," William said sounding overly excited.

"You hear that Kyle? He is so excited," Garry said, teasing his slave Kyle.

"I heard every word ... Master," Kyle sighed.

"That is right. And you are going to be part of the show," Garry said, staring down at Kyle. By the time it was 3 o clock, the buses had arrived by the side of the road and the tour guides were leading their tourists to where the seats were. The show was going to start at exactly 4 o clock. There were roughly 200 Japanese tourists. All men dressed up in tourist attire. They ranged from their 20s to 70s. Each had to pay about $2000 and they were all willing to pay that high an amount of money just to watch a white American woman perform bestiality for them. She may not have been Blonde but Japanese men were just as ok with Redheads. As the tourists were all getting seated, Kyle was walking around and selling toilet rolls to them as they were allowed to masturbate as they watch the bestiality show. Each man paid about $10 for a roll. They were all paying to watch his mom fuck the farm's pigs. The tour guides were handing the money to William, all big money bills. The men were seated, and all of them could see Michelle standing in the middle of the pig pit, surrounded by horny pigs. The Japanese tourists were all shouting in Japanese at Michelle, making crude disgusting comments. By the time it was 4PM, Garry, William and Kyle had moved closer to the fence. Kyle was also carrying a toilet roll. Garry had a microphone with him.

"Ok it's time," Garry said.


"Can I have your attention," Garry announced to the Japanese audience. The Japanese tourists were all sitting down, holding onto their toilet rolls and staring at Garry.

"You all came here and paid good money to watch this American Redhead put on a show for you. All of you give a clap for Michelle," Garry said pointing towards Michelle. The Japanese audience started calling in vigorous excitement. Garry then looked at Kyle and he pointed his finger at Kyle, still speaking over the microphone.

"This is her son here. Like all of you today, he also came here to see his own mother perform, and like you, he too would like to join in and indulge himself in this show. Let us all have a good friendly laugh at her son. Let's hear it for Kyle," Garry announced and started laughing. The audience all looked at Kyle, pointed their fingers at him and started laughing also. Garry then looked at Michelle, still announcing over the microphone,

"Alright you all get ready as the show is going to start."Kyle saw the Japanese men unzipping their pants and stroking their cocks.

"You too Kyle," Garry told Kyle.

"Yes ... Master," Kyle sighed. Kyle unzipped his pants and let them drop down to the ground. He was starting to stroke his own cock as he started to get the roll of toilet paper ready.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.