Doggy Mommy for the School Bully - Cover

Doggy Mommy for the School Bully

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Becoming a Doggy Mommy

Mind Control Sex Story: Becoming a Doggy Mommy - Kyle attempts to become friends with the school bully, Garry. Instead he finds himself and Michelle, his mother the slaves of Garry

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

It was 3:00 sharp. Kyle stood outside at the school carpark. Kyle was a high school student; 17, mousy red hair, blue eyes, very pale, very skinny, with freckles and glasses and only stood 5 foot 7. He only carried his bag and folder as he watched the school bully coming for him. The bully had told him that if he did not show up at 3:00 sharp, he would hunt him down all the way to his house and that Kyle wouldn't even know he was under his bed. The bully was a guy name Garry. Garry was 5 foot 10; very fat, dark brown (because he was a true native Hawaiian who bullied smaller and younger students) and always picked on Kyle, the only white student in that particular secondary school on that Hawaiian island.

"There you are," Garry said as he grabbed Kyle by his shirt collar and lifted him up. "I hate white boys. Do you know what I do to white boys? Do you?" Garry asked Kyle.

"Hey Garry, look man, how about we become friends? How about I invite you for a sleepover and we can watch films and play video games all night. I even have some Playboy and Penthouse mags that you can borrow off me," Kyle stalled

"Really?" Garry let go of Kyle.

"Yeah, sure. I am a real nice guy once you get to know me. Give me a chance and I can really be one of your stooges in this school, even help you bully the other kids," Kyle nodded his head very quickly.

"Yeah I think I like that. I think I like that a lot," Garry said with a grin on his face. "So Kyle, how about I sleep over at your place tomorrow night?" Garry asked as he put a hand on the smaller kid's shoulder.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

"So Garry, Kyle has told me a lot about you," Kyle's mom said as she was driving the car on the island road.

"He has?" Garry was surprised. Kyle and Gary sat at the backseat.

"I am glad that you are his friend. He has given me the impression that he has no friends here. Well I am happy that you are hanging around with my son," Kyle's mom responded.

"Oh yeah, Kyle is one cool dude," Garry said as he nodded his head. Kyle had lied to his mom. Apart from this school bully, the other kids hated him because they hated all non-natives to the island. He never told his mom that he got teased for being white and that Garry had actually been one of his tormentors. He hoped that Garry did become his friend after this as he couldn't stand anymore of the bullying.

"You see Kyle. I told you you'd make lots of friends," his mom smiled at him from the rearview mirror at front.

Kyle's mom, a sexy slim redhead, was 35. She was as pale as Kyle but she was taller at 5 foot 8. She had Kyle with her husband, but they divorced and she left the mainland of the USA for one of the Hawaiian isles.

"So tonight I leave the TV to you guys, and while you're at it, why don't you guys go get yourselves some takeaway pizza or something," Kyle's mom insisted. Her name was Michelle and she had immigrated from Russia.

FRIDAY EVENING

"This game is so cool," Garry was sitting in front of the television, playing on Kyle's PS3, using the joystick to play Halo III. Kyle was by the lounge phone, calling for a pizza delivery. He ordered Hawaiian pizza with garlic bread to go with it.

"The pizza will be here in half-an-hour," Kyle told Garry.

"Yeah whatever," Garry responded back.

Half-an-hour later, Garry and Kyle were having pizza on the lounge dining table. "This pizza is great," Garry said digging himself a slice and chunking it into his mouth. He ate like a pig. Michelle joined them on the table.

"I hope you boys saved a piece for me," Michelle said grabbing herself a slice and putting it on her plate. Kyle noticed something ... something disturbing. It was the way Garry was staring at his mom. He didn't like it. Not one bit. Before Michelle could open her mouth and eat her share, Garry took an amulet from his pocket and he uttered some magic words in his language. Michelle froze and Kyle stared at Garry. Garry knew magic, just like that fictional character, Harry Potter.

"Your mom looks hot Kyle. You never told me you had such a hot mom. And you know what they say about hot moms Kyle," Garry turned his gaze from Kyle's mom to Kyle.

"No, what?" Kyle asked. He hated all this.

"That they are bitches who sleep around," Garry laughed evilly. Before Kyle could protest or stand up, Garry uttered some magic words while aiming the amulet at Kyle. Kyle was also frozen. "Now let the games begin," Garry chuckled.

Later that evening Kyle was using a large Chinese-style fan to cool Garry while he sat and watched some horror films on DVD. Michelle was naked and on all fours. And she was by Garry's side ... as his dog-bitch.

"Do you want another slice doggy?" Garry asked, patting Michelle on the head. Michelle barked "Arf Arf." He used his amulet to make Kyle his obedient servant (but still aware that that he was still Kyle and retained his personality, hating his circumstances) and Michelle his new pet dog. Garry picked up a pizza slice from the opened-up pizza box sitting next to him on the sofa and slowly moved it towards Michelle's mouth. Michelle opened her mouth, slowly chewing the end bits of that slice. And then Garry dropped the whole slice on the floor. Michelle lowered her head and ate and munched at the pizza slice as if she were a real dog. Garry laughed. Kyle hated seeing his mother being treated like this and degraded like this. Like a dog. "I always wanted to see a white woman behave like a dog and act like a dog," Garry chuckled and then farted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.