Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Sofia was still lying on Di's bed, nicely tied down and a little annoyed about it. At first, she had been struggling with her restraints, but nothing what she did, helped her to loosen the silk scarves, they were surprisingly strong and the knots were done very professionally. In the end, she just resided in her situation and waited for what would happen next, she was sure that Di would return sooner than later, and maybe she would even have some extra fun planned for her.

While she was slowly drifting away into a slumber, she suddenly heard how the door in the next room opened and then the sound of high heels on the wooden floor coming in her direction.

"Di?" Sofia asked softly. Sofia could feel how some butterflies were flying around in her stomach from the tension and anticipation she was feeling. Especially the fact that she wasn't sure about who had entered the room made it more thrilling.

The person who had entered the room didn't say anything. Sofia could only hear that the footsteps slowed down when they were getting nearer to her.

"Di, is that you?" Sofia asked again, and you could hear the tension and excitement in her voice.

Again, nobody answered her and Sofia thought she could even feel the electricity in the air, that was between her and whoever that had entered the room. All the little hairs on her body stood up in anticipation of what could happen.

Sofia gasped when she felt a hand on her left foot, it made her flinch with her leg. Then a finger started to touch her little toes. It made Sofia giggle because it tickled her. That finger visited all five of her toes, and then it started to travel upwards. Sofia could feel how a fingernail was tracing over her foot, then her ankle and up her leg. It was inching closer and closer towards her groin and maybe her pussy. It made a tremble go through her body from the excitement she felt.

Sofia couldn't stand the tension any longer and almost begged, "Who is this? Please ... tell me!"

Sofia could feel how that fingernail was now at her kitty, it was playing with her lips and when it was almost at her clitoris, the fingernail was gone. Sofia let out a sigh to release some of the build up tension and then gasped when she felt how that fingernail was back and was scratching her clitoris.

"Oh ... please ... Aaah ... who is this?" Sofia asked and squirmed on the bed from the intense sensations she was feeling.

And then, finally, the woman spoke and said, "Di has sent me! She has asked me to prepare you for her!"

"Prepare me?" Sofia asked somewhat surprised.

"Yes, she thinks it is time to make you talk, but don't worry, she has thought of a very special way for doing this." And while the woman said this, she was tweaking Sofia's clitoris with two of her fingers, and it made Sofia gasp and moan. "Oh ... this feels good," Sofia thought.

Sofia tried to speak, but those teasing fingers made it very difficult for her, in the end, she managed to say something like, "But ... I ... Umm ... told her ... Aaaa ... everything ... Oooo ... already!"

"Well, she thinks you haven't told her all you know, and she just wants to make sure you are telling the truth!"

Sofia's body trembled from the intense feeling she got from hearing the excitement in that woman's voice. Sofia took a deep breath and then blurted out, "What are you going to do with me? Please, don't hurt me!" and then she took another deep breath and moaned when her clit was pinched again.

The woman laughed and said, "Don't worry, we aren't planning to hurt you!"

Sofia had started to say, "But, wha ... aaaaa," and ended it in a scream when that woman pinched her clitoris with some force this time.

"Oops, you are very sensitive!" the woman said and giggled.

"Yes, I am!" Sofia said with some strain in her voice. "So, please don't do that ... Aw ... again!"

Again, the woman laughed when she heard that little shriek in Sofia's sentence. However, then she let go of Sofia's clit and gave it soft taps with her hand and let out a sigh before she said, "I'd better start to prepare you now, before I go too far with your beautiful body!"

Sofia could hear how the woman walked away from her, and she also thought that she could hear a sniffing sound. What Sofia couldn't see of course, was that this woman had brought her fingers to her nose to savor the odor of Sofia's pussy. The woman smiled when she noticed how sweet this naked girl smelled and looking at her, she could understand why Di wanted to play with her.

The woman walked over to a military chest, that stood to the side of the room, she opened it and then started to search for what she was looking for. It was full with different sex toys and the woman wondered if Di would have personally tested them all on herself or if she would only use them on her suspects.

It took her some time to find what she needed, but then she finally pulled out a pink rabbit vibrator and a very special leather G-string that was laying next to it. The G-string was just a leather patch with straps attached to it. It would be used to make sure that the vibrator would stay in place.

She walked back to the bed that Sofia was lying on and then went sitting next the girl's left leg. She had to check something first and brought her hand back to Sofia's pussy and pushed one of her fingers inside the girl's vagina. Sofia gasped with the unexpected intrusion but moaned when she felt this woman's thumb playing with her clit again while roaming around with her finger inside of her moist kitty.

When the woman pulled out her finger, she said, "Good, you sure don't need any lubrication, you are already soaking wet in there." It made Sofia blush when she heard this. And it surprised her also that she hadn't blushed earlier. It seemed that being naked most of the time had made her somewhat more relaxed about being seen by others and even being touched didn't embarrass her too much anymore.

The woman switched the vibrator from hands and then brought it towards Sofia's pussy. At the moment, the plastic phallus touched Sofia's labia, she gasped in surprise. And when she felt how this woman started to push it inside of her, she yelled, "HEY! STOP! What are you doing?"

The woman didn't answer, but just pushed that vibrator deeper inside the moist dark little orifice of Sofia. It made Sofia moan for a moment until the vibrator was pushed against her cervix, this made Sofia grunt.

The woman moved the vibrator around a little, until the little tongue on top of the vibrator, was directly on Sofia's clitoris.

"Why are you doing this?" Sofia asked between moans.

The woman had to smile and said with some laughter in her voice, "Don't worry, I'm sure you will like this thing! Well, for a while anyway, but I'm not sure how you will feel about it at the end!"

"Huh?!" Sofia let out in surprise. "Why? What does it do in the end?"

"Ever been fucked for hours in a row?" the woman asked.

"Um ... No, not really?" Sofia said somewhat surprised by the woman's question.

"Well ... I'm sure you will find out soon enough, how that it feels!" the woman said.

A tremble went through Sofia's body, and she asked, "Why ... who is going to fuck me?"

The woman laughed and said, "Nobody dear, it will only be this rabbit up your hole ... today!"

"Oh," Sofia let out and sighed in relief. She already had thought that soldier after soldier would go over her after that vibrator was done with her, but she now understood it would only be the vibrator that would be doing all the work. Well, that couldn't be that bad, could it? She had used the same vibrator in her own private life already, and it had only brought her pleasure, but surely no pain.

"Well, tell me if this feels good," the woman said and switched the vibrator on. "Huh?!" the woman said surprised, looked at the vibrator and then saw that the vibrator had been altered, and that she needed an adapter to provide it with power.

"Oops," she said, "I forgot something."

The woman stood up and walked over to the chest again. She quickly found what she needed, walked over to an outlet on the wall and plugged the adapter in. There was a long wire attached to it and at the end was an electric plug. When she returned to Sofia, she plugged it in and the vibrator immediately came to life.

Sofia gasped when she suddenly felt that thing humming inside of her, and especially found that this little tongue, flicking her clitoris, stimulated her very much. It made shivers go up and down her spine. She always had loved this kind of vibrator, it was also the favorite one out of her own collection at home.

"So? Do you like it?" the woman asked with pleasure in her voice.

Sofia only managed to say, "Uh-huh!" while nodding with her head and licking her lips. It was obvious to the woman that this naked girl, lying on the bed, was horny as hell.

"I thought so," the woman responded and giggled when she saw how Sofia arched her back in response to the stimulation she was receiving.

The woman switched the vibrator off and said, "Well, I'd better make sure it stays in place then!"

She took the leather G-string, undid the straps and pushed the leather patch against the bottom of the rabbit vibrator. The straps were easily fastened around Sofia's thighs, and then she moved the straps upwards to make sure that the vibrator couldn't move at all.

"Why are you doing this?" Sofia asked, when she had comedown from the initial surge of excitement she had felt from the very stimulating vibrator.

"You will find out soon," the woman said.

"But, how can this make me talk?" Sofia asked more out of curiosity than anything else. "I thought ... umm ... that ... a ... umm..."

The woman smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure you will soon find out why this can make girls talk! And I hope for you that when you talk, that Di will like what she hears."

Sofia sighed and said, "And if I don't have anything to tell her?"

Sofia couldn't see it of course, but this time the woman wasn't smiling but had a look on her face that showed concern for Sofia. Because, she knew that if Sofia wouldn't talk, she would find out that too much of a good thing can be very bad.

The woman didn't answer Sofia's last question, only slapped Sofia softly on the side of her left butt cheek and then stood up and said, "Well, try to enjoy yourself for as long as it will last. I'm sure Di will be back soon ... and ... Oh yeah, don't make too much of a mess on Di's bed. She doesn't like that!" This last part was of course only said as a joke, because this woman was sure that whatever Sofia would try, she would make a mess on that bed anyway.

The woman switched the vibrator back on, it made Sofia gasp and then the woman did a few steps back, took a camera out of her pocket and took some snapshots of this naked girl, squirming on Di's bed with that humming vibrator up her snatch.

She then turned around and started to walk away while laughing out loud. Sofia was a bit startled by the laugh of this woman. However, most of her attention was on what was going on between her legs. She could feel how the vibrator was vibrating and twisting inside her kitty while that little tongue on her clit kept on rubbing it in a very fast pace. Sofia could feel how a warm glow went all through her body, originating from her loins. In the way how this vibrator was working, Sofia was sure that she would be feeling very happy soon, and she still couldn't see how this would make girls talk, while being questioned.


When Petra awoke, she was surprised to find herself lying on something hard and cold. She couldn't be sure about it, but she thought that she was lying on a table. It was pitch dark around her and when she tried to move, she noticed that she was also tied down to this table. She tested her restraints but noticed she couldn't get loose.

She did her best to see something around her, but there was completely no light anywhere. The only good thing she could feel, was that her body didn't hurt from the previous thing that had happened to her. She had been afraid that some muscles could have been strained from those shocks she had received. However, while she had struggled with those restraints, she hadn't felt any pain in her body. So, she was sure that she was physically okay.

Petra held in her breath, when she had heard how somebody had moaned somewhere in front of her. She kept as quiet as possible, and then she heard how somebody else was breathing not too far away from her.

"Hello! Somebody there?" Petra asked. However, nobody answered her.

Petra tested her restraints again, but she quickly felt it was in vain. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. This sure wasn't going how she had planned it, she had thought that after her polygraph from yesterday, they would let her go scot free, but she sure hadn't expected them to act like this with her. She wondered how the other girls would be doing at this moment and especially her friend Sabina.

Petra decided to try and relax herself, for the time being, because she was sure that when they would return, she would be tortured again and with her lying on a table like this, she was sure that what they had in store for her, it wouldn't be anything good.

Petra had been listening to that other person breathing inside of the room, and even when she wasn't completely sure, she thought it had to be a girl. And then she heard how somebody grunted, and from the sound of it, she thought she recognized that grunt.

"Sabina, is that you?" Petra asked.

"Urgh, Mmmmm, Ooooh," Sabina let out when she tried to move and felt how her body hurt. Her butt cheeks were sitting on something rubbery and those buttocks felt very painful.

"Sabina, is that you?" Petra asked again.

"Aaaaa ... shit," Sabina let out when she tried to shift her body and then decided to stay sitting as still as she could. Every movement she made hurt her body.

"Who are you?" Petra asked, no longer sure it was Sabina.

"Hmm, it's me," Sabina said, she could feel how her throat hurt, probably from all the screaming that she had been doing while being flogged by that guy.

"Sabina?"

"Yeeesss," Sabina said.

"It's me ... Petra."

"Yeah, I know, I recognized your voice."

"Are you okay?" Petra asked. However, the tone in her voice didn't sound like she was really concerned.

"No," Sabina said, "that guy flogged me with a cane, fiercely!"

"Are you also lying on a table?"

"No, I'm sitting on a chair and my ass is hurting like hell." Sabina tried to get some relief by pushing herself upwards, and then she felt something else, "Oh, shit! What is this?"

"What?! What is the matter?"

Sabina moved her body upwards, using her legs and arms. While she did this, she could feel how something moved inside her pussy. She tried to push herself higher, but then she felt that plate, that was attached to the armrests, against her legs.

"Shit, what is this?" Sabina said again.

"What is going on? Tell me!" Petra almost demanded from Sabina.

Sabina could feel she couldn't get that thing out of her pussy and slowly dropped her body back down, she could feel how something moved deeper inside of her, and then she felt the painful pressure on her buttocks again. She grunted from the pain and frustration she felt.

"They have tied me to a chair!" Sabina started to say. "And ... and there is a ... a dildo, I think, on this chair that is inside my vagina."

"Can you lift yourself off of it?"

"No, there is something attached just above my legs, there isn't enough room to move that thing out of me."

Petra grunted when she heard this and then Sabina asked, "Have they tied you to that table you are lying on?"

"Yes!"

Both girls let out a sigh at almost the same time and then Sabina asked, "Did they ask you also about those two people we met in Brazil?"

"Umm ... yes!" Petra said.

"Do you know anything about them?"

For a moment, Petra didn't answer her friend, but in the end said, "No, I don't know anything."

"Umm, okay," Sabina said. "Me neither!"

It became very quiet inside the room for a moment. And then finally Sabina asked, "What are we going to do when they come back?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I don't want them to hurt me anymore, can't we say something to them to get them off of our back?"

"Umm, we could fabricate a story maybe," Petra said. "However, wouldn't that hurt us even more when they find out, we have lied?"

"Maybe," Sabina said, "but I ... I..."

"You what?"

"I just want to tell you ... I won't tell them anything!"

"Why do you say that?" Petra asked with some surprise in her voice.

"Oh, it's nothing ... forget it," Sabina said quickly and then grunted again when she tried to move from one butt cheek on the other.

"Just try to sit still," Petra said when she heard Sabina groaning in pain.

"It just hurts so much," Sabina said, and she could feel a tear running down her cheek.

"Just close your eyes and try to sleep," Petra said. "You need to take advantage of these quiet moments, else you won't last too long."

"I don't want it to last long," Sabina said. "I just want that they let us go, I hate this!"

"I'm sure they can't keep us here forever, just try to hang on and take everything they throw at you, eventually they will need to believe us and let us go!"

"Do you really think they would let us go?" Sabina asked and tried to hold her tears back.

"I sure hope so!" Petra said out loud, but thought, "Shit, shit, shit, how did I end up in this mess?!"

Both girls listened at each other's breathing rhythm and Sabina hoped they would get her out of this chair soon, because her ass and back hurt just too much. It felt like it stood on fire.


Sofia was squirming in agony and ecstasy. At first, she had tried to ignore the feelings she got from the vibrator buzzing inside her kitty and that constant rubbing of that small leathery tongue on her clit. However, the feeling was just too good to ignore and when she couldn't stand it anymore, she just had started to enjoy the things she was feeling and of course, once she gave in on the stimulation, she quickly got very aroused. And it didn't take long, or she could feel a warm glow throughout her whole body. The only thing she hated, was that her nipples were throbbing, and she couldn't give them relief by rubbing them.

She knew she was close to climaxing, and it scared her a little, because she knew that when she would have her orgasm, she would probably have one after the other until somebody would shut that vibrator off, and she had no idea what kind of effect this would have on her.

Sofia was moaning loudly and she was breathing very fast. She couldn't keep her body from squirming from excitement. In a way, she wished she could see something, because it almost seemed like the sensations she was feeling was intensified because one of her senses had been denied stimulation. She knew that she often closed her eyes when she was nearing her climax, but now she couldn't open them at all and those stimulations at her kitty seemed even stronger than usual.

Her other senses seemed also to be enhanced. She could smell her own arousal in the air and every little creek the bed made, she heard. Something else she also noticed was this very wet spot underneath her buttocks. Well, that wasn't too big of a surprise for her, because she knew that she had been oozing out some of her juices from the moment that vibrator had been on for a few minutes.

Sofia was fighting her orgasm as hard as she could, but she knew it could happen any second now, and when she felt how her vagina started to tighten around the plastic intruder, she knew she had lost. The muscles of her tummy contracted, her toes curled up, and then it happened. She screamed it out from pleasure and coming from very deep inside of her, she had one of those explosive orgasms you sometimes have when you hold it back for too long.

While she arched her back, she could feel how more of her juices were squeezed out of her drenched pussy and how it ran down her butt cheeks onto Di's bed. However, it didn't end there, after she had gone through her first explosive orgasm, she could feel how another one happened to her, and another one, and ... Well, needless to say, she had several little orgasms after each other, and she could feel that it wouldn't stop until somebody would shut that devilish thing inside of her kitty off.

After countless orgasms, Sofia could feel how she was losing any coherent thought, her mind just went blank, but she didn't pass out and every new orgasm was registered by her. The strain on her body and mind was extreme and the last thought she had was, "How long can this go on!"

Every sinew in her body was stretched to their limits, and then Sofia's body just relaxed and the expression on her face would tell anyone, who could see her, that she was totally engulfed by her orgasms. If somebody would say or ask her something now, she wouldn't even hear it, she was completely gone from this plane of existence.

However, even this didn't stop her body to react on the stimulation it was receiving. She wasn't having constant orgasms anymore, but now and then, her body shook fiercely, and it was obvious that it only took this girl's mind further away.


Petra and Sabina had accepted their entrapment. They both had relaxed somewhat, and they had managed to get some rest, even in this difficult situation. However, they weren't too lucky, because the time of resting was over.

When the lights in the room went on, they were blinded by the sudden light. They couldn't open their eyes but their other senses were still working, and they could hear how the door of the room opened.

Sabina was the first one who opened her eyes, and she let out a gasp when she saw how a group of people came inside of the room. The guy who had been beating her, walked in front of the group of five other men and two women.

It was Agent 7 and 4 with their assistants of course and the group of soldiers, who had helped before, to put Sabina in the special chair of Agent 7.

"So, I see you girls are awake!" Agent 7 said with a hint of pleasure in his voice. "Well, we have decided to give you girls a last chance. Tell us what you know about those two people in Brazil, and we will bring you to your cells, or else..." and then he looked straight at Sabina, "we will show you the fun part of sitting on that throne of yours."

Petra had also opened her eyes, and she was looking at the group of people as well. Petra felt a chill going through her body when she saw how many men had joined them in this room. And lying on this table with her body completely stretched out made it even more awful. The thought that those hands could go all over her body without that she could do anything about it made her sick.

Sabina however, she was most afraid of this guy that was standing in front of her, she was scared for the next cruel thing he could do with her. Now that she could see the chair she was sitting on, and how she was being restrained on it, she wondered why that dildo was stuffed up her puss. Except from the discomfort it gave her, she couldn't think about any other reason why they would do this to her.

She knew that she couldn't get off of it, because of that plate that was attached to those armrests that her wrists were also tied to. However, the reason about why they had done this to her, went completely past her. Sure, it was embarrassing that all those people could see that this thing was up her puss, but still, if that was the only purpose of it, then this wasn't as bad as being flogged like before.

"Well, Sabina ... Petra ... do you have anything to tell us?"

Sabina didn't answer his question, but Petra said, "No, we don't know anything, just let us go, you are wasting your time."

Agent 7 walked up to Petra and said, "So, you are the spokesperson of you two, well then you will join in on the fun I have planned for Sabina." He laid his hands on Petra's tummy and started to tickle her.

Luckily, for Petra, she wasn't ticklish, but those nasty man's hands on her tummy were already bad enough for her.

Agent 7 noticed that tickling Petra had no effect, and then he just decided to walk to the end of the table where Petra's feet were. Petra thought that he was going to try and see if she was maybe more ticklish at her feet, but to her surprise and horror, he just grabbed the edges of the table and pulled her legs apart. He opened it further, until she groaned from the strain she felt at her groin.

Just knowing that this guy had now a view on her vulva and total access to it made her mad, and it seemed like he could read her mind, because he walked in between her spread open legs and said, "So, you don't like to share your hairy pussy with us! Well, too bad, because that slit of yours is going to play a huge part in the coming event."

Agent 7 then nodded towards his assistant, and she came up to him with something in her hands that looked like little metal rods. He took two of them and then Petra could see that it was two metal rods that were connected to each other at one end, and they could be closed.

"What are you going to do with that?" Petra asked somewhat scared.

"With these tweezer clamps," he said and showed it at her. "Oh, it's just to make sure that we have something on your body to connect the wires to."

"Wires?!" Petra said shocked. She couldn't believe that they would use electricity on her body again, and she knew for sure where they would attach it, and she turned white by just thinking about it.

Agent 7 didn't say anything anymore but just moved closer to Petra and then took one of her inner labia in his hands and pulled on it.

Petra groaned and shouted, "HEY! STOP THAT!"

Agent 7 just chuckled and pulled harder on Petra's inner labium. Petra grunted from pain and the other men in the room made it even worse by laughing at her.

Agent 7 then attached the tweezer clamp on her labium and slid the little ring upwards towards her lip. This way, it would tighten up its grip on that soft and sensitive inner lip of Petra. Petra grunted in response, when that clamp pinched down on her. Agent 7 then pulled the clamp to the side and in the process opened up Petra's pussy. He looked down at Petra's vagina and said with some joy in his voice, "Good, you are already wet inside, that will make it only more fun for us!"

His assistant gave him some plastic tape, and he attached the clamp to the side of her leg, this was done to make sure that her pussy would stand open and also to make sure that after both clamps would be attached to Petra's vulva, they wouldn't make contact and short circuit the device, they would attach to it.

He quickly attached the other clamp to the other inner labium of Petra and also taped it against the thigh of her other leg. He looked at the spread open pussy of Petra, and as a little naughty boy, he just plunged his finger inside Petra's vagina and smiled at her with that awful grin of his.

Petra grunted and her body trembled in frustration with what this guy was doing to her. She thought this was even worse than what this other guy had done to her before. Pain she could stand, but this, this was something she had no defense against, and it made her getting mad again. In a way, this was how she coped with the embarrassment and humiliation that she was feeling. Other girls would blush or maybe even cry, but she always became mad when something like this was done to her.

When he pulled his finger out of Petra's moist pussy, he moved his finger upwards and then tapped with his finger on the hood piercing she had, and he said, "Mmmmm, kinky! Tell me, are you one of those kinky girls?"

Petra's eyes shoot fire at Agent 7, and he just chuckled and said, "Oh, don't worry, I will put out that fire in your eyes ... I promise you!"

He slapped Petra's pussy a few times and said, "This is ready to go!"

Petra gasped from those slaps on her pussy, especially because this guy had made sure that he had also hit her clitoris, and thanks to that piercing that she had, it was very sensitive to something like that, and she was sure he knew this as well.

He then turned around and said to his assistant, "You can attach the wires already, I will prepare the other girl now."

While he had been busy with Petra, Agent 4 and his assistant had looked at what he was doing, and they thought that Agent 7 was maybe a little too fixated with the things he did. It almost seemed that he did this just for his own pleasure and less for gaining information from these girls. However, they also knew that he always had success with his interrogations, so for now, they would just watch and see where it will go.

While Agent 7 walked over to Sabina, his assistant started to attach those wires on Petra's smelling and already dripping wet pussy. While she was doing this, she made sure that she sometimes probed this girl's vagina as well. She just wanted to make sure that Petra would stay nicely wet inside. It would make sure that the current that would soon go through this woman's cunt, would feel even worse than when she would be dry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.