Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise - Cover

Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

The four girls looked up when the head nurse came inside the waiting room.

"Ladies, follow me for your physical," the head nurse said.

The girls stood up and followed the nurse through the corridors again. This time, most girls tried to hide their breasts and vulva in someway while following the head nurse. It was only Sylvia, who still wasn't showing any distress about her nakedness and Petra held her arms in front of her big breasts.

The woman brought the girls to a room where they found two other nurses and a doctor waiting for them. On the table, where the doctor was sitting, stood two computer screens and a keyboard with a mouse.

When they had walked in, the doctor had gotten up from his chair, and he looked at the four naked women standing in front of him.

They all saw how that man was looking at them and Sofia and Sabina tried to hide their bodies, as well as they could. Well, Sofia hid her vulva behind her hands while Sabina used an arm, to cover her breasts and her other hand to cover her vulva. Sylvia just showed him all she had and strangely enough, so did Petra now, but she gave him a look that said, "Touch me, and you lose some teeth!"

The nurse looked at the girls and then said, "I can see that two of you have decorated your bodies, could you please remove those piercings! And if you have any other piercings, like earrings, remove them as well."

"Do any of you girls have surgical implants that are metallic?" the doctor asked them.

All girls said 'no' to this, but Petra was fudging around and then finally said, "Umm, I think I will need some help with my piercing. I have a vertical hood piercing, and I can't take it out on my own. I can't see it and I'm always afraid I will hurt myself." It looked like Petra really was feeling uncomfortable about it.

"One of the nurses will help you," the head nurse said, not giving Sabina or anyone else the chance to say that they would do it. Well, the head nurse wasn't sure if anyone else would volunteer, but she wanted a stranger to do it and a nurse would do fine.

Sylvia and Sofia started to remove their belly piercings, while Petra went sitting on a chair and a nurse went sitting in front of her, between her open legs. She started to fumble with the hood piercing, and while she was doing this, Petra sometimes let out little shrieks when the nurse pulled on a hair or when she was touching her clitoris roughly.

After Sylvia and Sofia had removed their belly piercings, they also removed their little earrings. However, these were clip-on earrings. For some unknown reason, they had never bothered to get their ears pierced.

While they had been doing this, Sabina had already been brought inside the MRI room, and she was now lying on the table of the machine.

"Lie as still as possible," the nurse said to her and then walked out of the room.

"Don't you need to inject her with something?" Sylvia asked the doctor.

"Not with this scanner," the doctor said. "It's a new prototype and it does a good job without contrast medium."

"Ah, okay," Sylvia said a little surprised by this but also happy, because the last time that she had been under a MRI, she had been injected with something that had made her sick.

The doctor then turned his attention towards the screens and started the scan. Sylvia looked over his shoulder and watched how Sabina's insides became visible on the screen. This device sure gave more details than the one she had been put in, some time ago.

While Sabina's body was being scanned, Petra joined the others at the table, and she put her piercing in a little bottle that was intended for her.

They all looked how Sabina's body slowly was pulled into the machine and how the screen showed a very pristine picture of her insides.

When she was done, it was Sylvia's turn, followed by Sofia and Petra was the last one that had to go under the scanner.

When all girls were done with their scans, Petra asked, "Eh, can somebody help me with putting in my piercing again?"

"I'm sorry," the head nurse said. "But our potential recruits can't have piercings."

"Recruits?" Sylvia said somewhat surprised.

"Oops," the head nurse said, acting somewhat uneasy. "Well, I said too much already," and then she gave the girls a nervous smile.

"You can do what you want!" Petra said somewhat annoyed. "But I want my piercing back."

"Well, if you really want it back," the head nurse said while picking up the little bottle with Petra's piercing in it. She looked at Petra and then gave it to the nurse next to her and said, "Just put it back in her, but we won't be responsible if you hurt yourself." This last part was directed towards Petra.

Petra went back sitting on the chair, put her legs over the armrests of the chair and waited for the nurse to come and insert her piercing again.

The nurse came sitting between Petra's legs again and then started on placing the piercing back.

"Can somebody help me, I need some extra hands to spread her lips," the nurse said in the direction of the second nurse.

Petra turned a little red when she heard this, and then the second nurse walked up to them. She used her fingers to move Petra's pubic hair out of the way and then the nurse spread her pussy open. The other nurse was poking with the piercing at her hood, but deliberately teased the girl's clitoris with it. "Aw" Petra let out, when she felt this, and it was followed by MMmmm's and AAaaa's that sounded like she was liking all that poking around at her clit.

Anyhow, then the nurse found the little hole and slowly put the piercing back, locking it in place with screwing the little ball on it at the top end. And then the nurse patted Petra's pussy and said, "So, all pretty and shinny again." This was of course a reference to the little shiny stone that was now peeping out from under her hood and was lying next to her clitoris.

Petra grunted when she heard this and turned a deeper color red. She stood up and then the head nurse said, "Well, let's get this over with. The other tests will be done in the room next door."

Sylvia and Sofia didn't mind leaving their belly piercing behind. In fact, they already had been thinking about it sometimes but never had found a good reason to stop wearing them. So now, they thought that this was maybe the perfect time to do it.

They all followed the head nurse again, without their special piercings except from Petra. While they were walking to the other room, Petra could hear how those two nurses were giggling behind her. Probably having some fun about what they had done to her just now. It made her feel somewhat uneasy, but she knew that she had no other choice about it. She only wished she didn't need help to remove it or put it in all the time.

When they walked into the other room, they were met by two other nurses and they all got a personal nurse that would walk them around to do all the tests to them. The head nurse would just observe the proceedings. Most of the physical was of course bogus and was just done to embarrass the girls some more, because their MRI scanner had already done most of the medical diagnostics. It was only their hearing, eyes and some other more intimate things that had to be tested by them.

For some reason, that the girls didn't understand, the nurses had decided on doing the tests one at a time while the others would all look at what was going on. It would take more time this way, but that was also the point of it, and it would also help those nurses to make those girls feel more ashamed about what they were going to be put through.

The first test was a hearing test, and they had to go sit in a cubicle and put a headset on. All girls passed this test without a problem, only Petra had some hearing loss at her left ear.

Next was an eye test, Petra did it first this time, followed by Sofia and Sabina and Sylvia was the last one who would do it.

Sylvia put on the special glasses and then went standing on the spot from where she had to read those letters from a screen that was hanging on the wall.

While Sylvia was doing this, she suddenly felt the hands of her nurse, who stood behind her, on her butt cheeks and that woman even squeezed them.

In response, Sylvia jumped away and when she turned around and looked at the nurse, she said, "Hey, why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry," the nurse said. "But they looked so round and firm, I just needed to feel them."

"Is that the usual procedure around here?" Sylvia asked somewhat pissed.

The nurse giggled and said, "No, but can you blame me, just look at that ass of yours."

And this made everyone in the room look at Sylvia's buttocks and even when she had no trouble with being naked in front of them all, she blushed a little.

"Hmm," Sylvia said. "Next time, you better ask me first."

Sylvia tried to brush it off and to act like she didn't mind it. However, she sure was starting to think that this was getting very strange. First the head nurse slipping the fact that they are being recruited for something, and now that nurse squeezing her ass in front of everyone. Was this perhaps part of the test?

Sylvia returned to the spot where she had to stand for the remainder of her eye test, and then she read the rest of the letters. When she was done, the head nurse said, "Ladies, you all have a perfect eyesight!"

Then they were brought to the side of the room where they would be measured. This part would also contain the bogus part of the physical, but still those measurements could be used when things turned out differently than expected.

This time, Sylvia went first. And the first thing the nurse measured was Sylvia's height and then the dimensions of her body would be measured.

The nurse started with measuring Sylvia's chest. While she was doing this, the measuring tape was constantly flipping Sylvia's nipples and making them even bigger. The nurse then said, "Hey girl, can't you keep those nipples of yours in check, my measuring tape keeps slipping off."

"Why don't you measure underneath them, then?" Sylvia asked somewhat upset about this girl's fumbling.

"Umm, well, I could do that," the nurse said and then grabbed Sylvia's nipples while pinching them and saying, "Because those two sure won't work along with me."

Sylvia gasped when the nurse did this, and then she noticed how the others were trying to hide their laughter, except the other nurses, they just laughed out loud at her. Sylvia was getting that feeling even more, like this was all part of a test. She sure had never been played and fondled with like this before, while undergoing a physical. On the other hand, maybe those nurses were so bored to death around here, that they just wanted to have some fun with their naked play things.

Then her waist and hips were measured and also just underneath her breasts to determine her breast size. And then the nurse surprised her again, when she placed her hands on her breasts and while shaking with them, said, "Hmm, I love your D-cup, girl. I wished mine could be like yours!"

"Eh ... thanks for the compliment ... I guess," Sylvia said, looking at Sofia with a face that said, "Can you believe this?"

However, then Sylvia acted like she usually would do in a situation like this, and she also grabbed the nurse her breasts and squeezed them through her clothes, while saying, "But yours aren't that much smaller, you know?"

For a moment, that nurse didn't know what to say, but in the end she managed to say, "Umm, well, I guess I have to thank you now also," and then she smiled at Sylvia.

Then they only had to weigh Sylvia on the electric scale, and then they were done.

It was now, Sofia's turn, and she already felt uncomfortable at the moment when her nurse had placed a hand on her back and had guided her to the wall to measure her.

You could see how she swallowed down some saliva from distress, and she constantly kept her vulva covered, until the nurse said, "Keep those arms next to your body, please."

Sofia reluctantly did like asked and she could feel how her vulva started glowing by the idea that everybody was looking at it. It wasn't true of course, but she always thought that they would look there, because she was so exposed down there without her pubic hair.

When the nurse was measuring her body, she had to hold her arms stretched out to the side. And then she suddenly felt how the nurse brushed with her hand over her mound and then down to her pussy. And then the nurse said, "Girl, that is almost baby smooth, when did you shave it last?"

"Eh ... Yeste ... eh ... Yes, yesterday ... I think." Sofia said with cheeks that were fiery red. Again the other nurses had to laugh and Sofia wished she could hide away somewhere, this was so embarrassing.

"Well, your pussy looks very nice. I think the men will love it!"

"The men?" Sofia asked with a quiver in her voice.

The nurse looked at her and said, "Eh, yes, didn't they tell you yet?"

"Tell us what?"

"Oh, nothing, I thought you knew?"

The naked girls all were a little perplexed by this. What was this about men? Sylvia was just about to ask something about it when the head nurse said, "Just finish measuring her, we still have two to go."

"Yes, Ma'am," the nurse said and finished measuring Sofia's hips and then measuring under the girl's breasts to determine her breast size.

"You can say what you want, but I love those C-cups better," she said to the nurse of Sylvia, and then she also grabbed Sofia's breasts and shook with them.

"Hmm, thanks for saying this," Sofia said with a smile. "I also think they are just right."

Because Sofia didn't act like the nurse had anticipated, she smiled at her and then kissed one of Sofia's nipples and said, "Hehe, I wished I could play with them the rest of the day."

Now Sofia started blushing and barely managed to say, "Well, who knows?!"

"Okay, she is done," the head nurse said somewhat displeased. "Petra, you're next."

Petra grunted and while her nurse took her to the wall, she whispered, "Just measure me, nothing else, you hear!"

The nurse didn't say anything back, but thought she still would have some fun with her.

Even before she started measuring Petra's body, she asked, "How come you don't shave your pussy?"

Petra put an angry look on her face and said with resentment in her voice, "Why? Don't you like it?"

"Oh no, I love it, then you can do this," the nurse said and grabbed her pubic hair and pulled on it. Petra quickly slapped the nurse her hand away and said, "Stop doing that! Just measure me and get it over with!"

"Fine, fine," the nurse said and acted annoyed.

She then started measuring Petra's body and when she was done she said, "I have won, these F's of this girl are the biggest."

She then moved her hands towards Petra's breasts, but before they could grab those impressive globes, Petra grabbed the nurse with her wrists and said, "Touch them, and you go down!"

The nurse looked somewhat surprised by Petra's action, but decided to stop teasing her. The security guards in the next room, who were following all of this, they had already jumped up to rush into the room and to hold that girl down. However, it seemed she wouldn't attack the nurse, this time, so they settled down again and were eager to see what those naughty nurses would do with the last naked girl.

However, the way how Petra had acted just now had shown those interrogators her true nature. It seemed that Petra would be a girl that would fight back if pushed too hard. Not that they were afraid of her, but it would mean that they had to get more cruel with her, if she would rebel.

As last, it was Sabina's turn, and she felt very ashamed when she knew that everyone would be looking at her while she was measured.

"Girl, you really should eat, look at those ribs," the nurse said while she was measuring Sabina's breasts and when she was done the nurse even poked at those ribs, and while shaking her head, she said, "Ts, ts, ts, that doesn't look healthy, girl."

Sabina just looked at the ceiling and tried to hold back her tears.

The nurse then measured her waist and then her hips. While she was measuring her hips, she said, "Ah, now I see it, all that fat of yours is in your ass!" and then slapped Sabina's firm behind.

"I'm not fat!" Sabina said, completely taken by surprise by what the nurse had said. "I can't be fat!" went through the head of Sabina, "I just can't!"

"Well, you sure are showing your hipbones through your skin at the front, so it's your ass that makes your hips so big."

Sylvia saw how a tear started to roll down Sabina's cheek.

"Stop this," Sylvia said. "I think Sabina is very beautiful like she is! So, stop teasing her and lying about how she looks!"

"I'm just saying what I see," the nurse said in defense.

"Well, then you need some glasses, she is just fine like she is."

"You think?!" the nurse said, grabbing Sabina's breasts and then saying, "Those things wouldn't even show up if she wasn't so skinny like she is. Mosquito bites are even bigger!"

Sabina could no longer bear it, and she started crying out loud. Sylvia moved towards them, pushed the nurse to the side and wrapped her arms around Sabina. "Just leave her alone, she has a nice B-cup and those breasts look very good on her, she is perfect like she is! Many women would be jealous about her looks!"

"Girls, girls," the head nurse said. "That's no way of acting."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.