Trouble in the Forest - Cover

Trouble in the Forest

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sexually repressed mother and her two teen aged children drive across the country. They have car trouble and seek shelter from a storm with a stranger. Is it possible to become liberated in the middle of non-consensual sex?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sarah simply wanted to snuggle with Hank, to hold him and embrace him. She was in an afterglow if there ever was one, and everything was mellow to her. Hank, on the other hand, seemed to be on a mission. He seemed determined to educate Sarah completely, possibly before she changed her mind. He was tender and gentle, but I could tell he wanted no part of any "afterglow" nonsense. I kept my mouth shut, for once.

"Sarah," Hank said gently. "It's time for your next lesson in the wonders of sexual enjoyment".

She looked up at him as if to wonder, "Well, what else could there be?"

"Your poor brother has been sitting over in that chair, saying nothing, excited as all hell seeing you naked (and I must admit you are very exciting when you are naked) and not complaining at all. But his balls have to be hurting like crazy, and he can't wait to get back to his room so that he can jac off and relieve the tension. Well, you're going to learn how to do what every young girl should know ... how to relieve her boyfriend when he is horny."

He turned to Travis, "Get over here, boy, and drop those trousers." Travis got up from his chair and I could plainly see how excited he was. The bulge in his pants was as large as I have ever seen in any boy. He stood next to the bed and began to unbutton his pants, allowing them to slide to the floor. "Jockeys too, Travis. Get naked in front of your sister."

Travis pushed his shorts to his knees and allowed his erection to spring up straight. I think my reaction told the story for both Sarah and me. "Oh my God! It's so thick! And he's only fifteen."

Hank proceeded to coach Sarah on the finer points of performing oral sex on a man. Twice he stopped and asked if I was paying attention as well, and each time, I nodded that I was. In my mind, Travis was at least as large as Scott, and that made it difficult for Sarah to accept much of his length. And there was certainly no way that Travis would be able to push it down her throat as Hank had with done to me. Hank was certainly longer than Travis but comparisons could be drawn. Travis was every bit as thick, and on a boy his age, that made it appear even bigger. Sarah tried to wrap her hand around him but her fingers came no where near close to actually touching against her hand.

It didn't take Sarah long to have Travis moaning and groaning, and then, when he was ready to shoot, he tried to pullout, but Hank pushed him back into her mouth and held him there while his cum blasted into her throat. I could see her questioning look, a mouthful of his semen and the head of his penis all crammed into her little mouth. "Swallow it, Sarah. Swallow as much as you can." She looked at me appreciatively and continued to suck on Travis. Travis' load must have been enormous because soon it was pouring out of Sarah's mouth and she was nearly gagging trying to swallow as fast as she could.

When he had finished, Travis pulled out of his sister's mouth and pulled her head close to his body, essentially hugging her. "Sarah, you have no idea how good that felt. That was wonderful. Thank you."

Hank elaborated, "Sarah, when you do that for a guy, it has several benefits. First, you can't get pregnant that way. Second, if he is like most guys, he might be content to settle for that for the evening. It's a good alternative to having sex if you aren't in the mood for sex. Finally, if it's important to you, you should know that at this moment, the guy would do anything for you that you asked. He is absolutely and totally yours!"

Sarah smiled and chuckled a little. "You mean, like, I could make him do my laundry or clean my room?"

"Aww, come on Sarah, that's not fair!" Travis whined.

"Hush up. I'm only teasing."

Sarah asked if we couldn't take a break before continuing with anything else. She said that she was kind of tired and wondered if she could have a nap. Hank, Travis and I all left her to sleep in Hank's bedroom. Travis had managed to pull up his pants before leaving Sarah's bedside, and I chose not to make any additional comments about his size. About the only thing that we could do was to go back down to the den and watch the fire burn in the fireplace. It was not long before Travis was fast asleep in a lounge chair. Hank stood up, took my hand and led me down another hallway to yet another bedroom.

"I imagine you're about as wet as you're ever going to get watching your daughter lose hers, aren't you?"

"Yes." I was blushing and I knew it, and the fact that I was blushing made me blush even more. "You were so tender and gentle, but she ended up having goodness knows how many orgasms. It was perfect. And then when she and Travis..."

"You liked that too, didn't you?"

"He looks so big. I can't believe she could get it in her mouth. But yes, it was very exciting to watch also." I could not believe how open and honest I was being with him about my enjoyment of watching my own daughter have sex for the first time. I could not believe I was actually being me!

I was on my back on the bed. My top was still in place but Hank had removed my slacks and underwear and he was standing at the bedside pushing my knees up to my chest. Without so much as a touch to my breasts or clitoris, he pushed himself into my vagina and together we felt exactly how well I was lubricated and how much I had obviously enjoyed the previous hours. With his hand, he held my legs together, making my body as tight as possible. The friction, for each of us, was sensational. With each forward thrust he would rub high inside me, against my g spot, and then shove forward further, to collide with the tip of my uterus. That had a mixed effect. It was painful to feel him hit so hard inside me, but it was having a different feeling on me too, making me even more aroused than I thought I already was. Then, without warning, he thrust very hard into me and I felt the impact of his bones against mine and then, in an instant, the sensation of him having penetrated into my womb. I felt like I was about to have another baby all of a sudden. Immediately I was thoroughly confused as to what was actually happening in my body. But then he moved!

He moved, inside my womb. His extra length had allowed him to penetrate through my cervix and he was now thrusting in and out of my uterus and the feeling was heavenly. "Oh cum in me. Make a baby in me. You are my man of strength. I am yours forever." I was babbling nonsense but nothing, nothing, nothing ever had caused me to feel like this before. It was such a different feeling ... to have his penis actually inside my womb and feel it moving in there. And then I felt it! I felt the hot blasts splash around inside me and instinctively I sensed that he was making a baby in me. I knew that this man of strength was sending his seed to mine to produce an offspring unlike any that I had previously given birth to. What an incredible feeling. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him to me with my arms, wanting to never let him go.

He stayed inside me for a long time, lying on top of me, as big and heavy as he was, causing me no discomfort. I only wanted him. He had just assured the survival of our species again. I was speechless but full of maternal emotions. When he finally slipped out of me, I felt myself contract inside. I kissed him tenderly again. "You are the strangest man I have ever met. You can create more emotions in me that any six other people could possibly hope to. I lose total control of what I am doing, and saying, when I am with you. Do you think I am totally insane?"

"Nope," he said very casually. "I think you are a woman who has suffered from sexual repression all of her life and has now been awakened to know what is possible. You are terrifically responsive and I think you actually are beginning to understand how happy you can be when you get fucked regularly."

I didn't reply, but I knew that he was correct. And I knew that I would never cause my children to miss out on this happiness either.


We got dressed in silence and returned to the den. Travis was still asleep. Hank brought a bottle of red wine and two glasses and we sat in front of the fire, reflecting upon the day. I was trying to figure out what had happened to my life. What was I going to do in the future? I still have not spoken to my husband since the car trouble, I have repeatedly had sex with a man that I met less than two days ago and it is not troubling to me at all. I am actually trying to decide if I want to continue my life with Scott, or begin a new life with Hank. The issue, I think, is one of happiness, but I am much too confused to think about this clearly.

"I think you had better try to make contact again with your husband before he sends the State Patrol out looking for you," Hank said quietly. "Have you given any thought to what you are actually going to tell him?"

"Well, yes and no. I have thought about it, but have no idea what to say. How do I explain this to him? How do I explain you to him?

"Me?"

"Yes you. You are the one that has transformed me from a helpless, frustrated bystander to an active, aggressive participant. You are the one that has finally made me feel like a woman instead of simply a receptacle for my husband's sperm."

"At this point, I think it would be best if you left me out of the conversation and just tell him about the accident. Tell him that you are trying to locate the car but that it got washed away in the flash flood, and that you need to get a new car."

Hank handed me his cell phone and I tried to contact Scott again. He answered on the third ring. He was very excited and asked a million questions without giving me a chance to answer. He said that someone had found the van demolished on a hiking path in a forest in the middle of Missouri and that the State Patrol had contacted him and that they were searching for us. The entire discussion became a mass of hysteria where I could not begin to say anything. Finally I waited until he paused to take a breath and I screamed at him to call me after he had calmed down, and then I hung up the phone. Of course, I immediately told Hank about the van and the police and he decided to report our presence so that they could call off the search. I wrote a note to the kids saying that we would be back in thirty minutes and then Hank and I got into his car and drove to the place where we had left the van. As we approached, it was pretty obvious that we should have called the police sooner. There were several police and State patrol cars parked in the roadway along with a school bus and a Red Cross food van. I went up to the State patrol officer that looked like the top guy and introduced myself. At about that same time, he received a radio report telling him that we were safe. He seemed a bit perturbed that we had not notified them sooner. I explained the events and how we had been given shelter from the storm by Hank and how we had gone back to see that the van was swept away and that we were trying to reach Scott but had not been successful until moments ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.