Trouble in the Forest
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sexually repressed mother and her two teen aged children drive across the country. They have car trouble and seek shelter from a storm with a stranger. Is it possible to become liberated in the middle of non-consensual sex?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We all got our rain gear and boots and piled into Hank's car. Sam followed with his truck. The narrow road that we had driven down in search of the entrance had several slight, mildly rolling hills and valleys (essentially little ditches) that crossed the road through small culverts. Some of these were backed up for some reason and the water was gently washing across the roadway. As we neared the location where we had left the van, it is immediately obvious that the situation was much worse that we had anticipated. The little stream of water that had been just about three feet wide, and just over our shoes deep, was now much deeper and at least ten or twelve feet wide.

We parked as close to the water as we could and then looked for the van. The trees and the rain clouds limit the light and our view, but it was light enough to see into the woods a little ways.

"You couldn't have picked a worse spot to run off the road," Sam said. "This is the deepest ditch and ravine in this whole area. We'll be very lucky if you car hasn't been swept away."

The water rushing across the road was very muddy, having washed down from whatever hills it fell onto, and the little creek had become a small river. There was absolutely no sign of the van anywhere.

Travis, still apparently very upset with me, declared boldly, "I will wade through this water and look further down the ditch for the van. It can't have gone too far, and I doubt if this water is more that knee deep."

"Travis," Sam responded. "That is a very bad idea. First, you have no idea where the holes are in this ditch, and believe me, there are several that are very deep. If you fell in one, the current would wash you away or hold you down long past the point when you had any air left to breath. More importantly, though, is that the water is very muddy, very fast and has swept many of the creatures, including our wonderful rattle snakes off the hill sides and down the ditches. There could be one going by right now and we wouldn't know it until it bit you, trying to find something to cling to. I suggest you just think more about going down the stream and actually stay here."

At the mention of snakes, all of us moved away from the stream.

"Well, then where the hell is the van?" Travis asked.

"I don't know," Hank responded, "but it is obviously not here any longer. It's really doubtful that anyone even drove down this road, so it is unlikely that anyone stole it. It is probably somewhere down in the middle of the woods, maybe miles downstream right now, probably hung up on a tree limb. Wherever it is, I can assure you that the only way to retrieve it would be with one of those big lifting helicopters. You'll never find a path to drive it out of there.

"So, how do we get home?"

"That's a problem, Travis, and I don't know right now. I think I may have to try to call your father again."

"Oh, you remember that we have one, huh?"

I reached out and slapped his face. "You have no right to say that to me."

I looked at Hank and Sam. "Let's go back to the house and decide what to do next."

As we walked back to the vehicles, Sam said, "Hank, I have some errands to run and chores to do at my place. I'll catch up with you folks later, if that's okay."

The four of us returned to Hank's house and dried off as best we could. Hank built a roaring fire in the living room fireplace and made another pot of coffee. I tried to call Scott on my cell phone but still could not get a signal in the middle of the woods. Hank graciously allowed me to use his, since it was with a different carrier. I tried the call again, but was shuttled into voicemail. I knew that Scott was in meetings all day and would not be able to respond to my message until much later in the day. I chided myself for not trying to call earlier, remembering the time zone changes.

"Maybe you should call the insurance company, Mom," Travis suggested.

"I'd love to but all the papers are in the car, and I don't know the name of the agent or anything. Your dad handles all of that kind of stuff."

"So, we're stuck here for all day until Dad calls us back?"

"Pretty much, I guess, although I wouldn't call this being stuck here. We're safe, dry, and warm."

Hank interjected, "If you're afraid of being bored, you can help me with some chores outside. I could use a strong body for a little while."

Travis welcomed the opportunity to get out of the house. He had never been one to spend much time inside but always opted for being out and about whenever he could. Hank found him a pair of work boots and they both went off into the woods carrying several tools. Sarah and I sat by the fireplace, both of us drinking some of the coffee that Hank had brewed.

"Mother, what were you talking about before when you said that you were talking about me?"

"This is pretty convoluted, I know, especially coming from me. I was serious when I told you that I feel like a totally different woman today then I did yesterday. I really can not believe how my stupid, naive, archaic attitude about sex has deprived me of enjoying sex and has really made me depressed throughout much of my life. It is really terrible that I allowed this to rule my life and keep me down. When I was your age, the church was adamant about purity and its values to a marriage. My mother piled onto that message with her own version of a woman's role in bed and between the two, I ended up with the idea that my right to enjoy sex and its pleasures was a figment of my imagination. All of these years that your father and I have been married I have considered it my duty to give him my body whenever he wanted or needed it while I did not even think about, much less try to gain any pleasure from it. I really didn't intend or want to have sex with Hank. I really didn't. When he came into my shower, his intent was plain and simple: I was going to submit to him, period. Now, I think if I had stood my ground and continued to say no, I think I could have refused him. knowing him a little better now, I don't think he would have forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. But last night, I didn't know that, and he certainly made it seem like I didn't have much choice. So rather than fight him, I chose to surrender to him then."

I continued, "At first, all he wanted was oral sex, which I had never, ever done, not even for your father. I thought if I did that, maybe he would be satisfied and leave us alone. But then he forced me onto the bed and I knew my hopes were for nothing. But instead of just jumping onto me and raping me, he began to caress me, and as much as I didn't want to admit it, he was making me sexually aroused. Before I knew what was happening, he had his head between my legs and he was performing oral sex on me and I became so excited I actually became delusional. When he did enter me finally, I was a basket case of emotional tension. I had never, ever felt like that before, and I experienced many orgasms, I don't know how many, maybe five or six, all right in a row, the last one being so powerful that I think I actually passed out."

Sarah said nothing and we sat in silence watching the fire for several minutes. "Haven't you ever felt that way with Dad? What about on your honeymoon? What about being so much in love?"

"No, Sarah, I have never felt like that before. I have never experienced any sensation with sex anywhere close to what I did last night. Nothing remotely close. Of course I love your father. Nothing has changed about him or about the fact that we are married or that I love him."

"How can you say that? You just had a night of sex with a strange man, and you say that nothing has changed? You have cheated on Dad. Most couples get divorced when that happens."

"I don't consider what happened last night to be cheating. I didn't start it, nor did I do it voluntarily. I am simply reacting to the results. I hope that you and Travis and your father can all come to accept that idea. But we have gotten away from your original question. What was I talking about when I mentioned you?"

"Yes. What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking about you, and about me at your age and my life since. I know that many girls have their first sexual experience in the back of their boyfriend's car and that experience turns out to be anything but enjoyable for them. And I was thinking how nice it could be if your first sexual experience was pleasurable for you, not rushed, or awkward or scary. Just pleasurable. And then I thought maybe right now, right here would be the perfect place for that to take place for you -- away from your friends and those pressures, away from bragging boys who would think of you as another of their conquests, and in the comfort and security of a home and a bed. So I thought I would suggest the idea to you and tell you that it would be fine with me if you wanted to have Hank teach you how beautiful and pleasurable sex can be. I'm sure he would be more than delighted to do that if you wanted."

"Won't it hurt? He's an adult, and I just turned fourteen."

"There might be a little pain at the very first, but your vagina will stretch to accommodate him size. Girls your age and even younger have babies today, you know."

"What if I get pregnant?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Your period just ended a couple of days ago didn't it? You're safe for a few days, even without pills."

"Do you really think this is a good idea?"

"I think this is the best gift that I could give you, to counteract all the other stuff I have been preaching at you all these years. I think you are smart enough to know how to handle yourself once you start dating, and that this experience will eliminate the curiosity that teen aged girls have about sex. Yes, I think it is a great idea."

"What did Hank say?"

"I haven't asked him yet. I wanted to make certain that you wanted to do this first."

"Well, go ahead and talk to him, then."

By the time Hank and Travis returned from doing chores, it was lunch time. I found some cans of condensed soup in the cupboard and made a large stack of grilled cheese sandwiches to go along with the soup. Each of them had finished their soup and eaten two sandwiches before I even had a chance to sit down. Travis excitedly told about the different chores they had performed and how much they had accomplished. He was genuinely proud of the work, and enthusiastic about going back out after lunch. I told him that I needed to have a private conversation with Hank before they resumed whatever chores he was hoping to do. While the kids cleaned up the lunch dishes, Hank and I talked in the den.

"I would like you to have sex with Sarah. I would like her first time to be pleasurable, and with as little pain as possible."

"You aren't really serious, are you?"

"You should know, better than anyone else, just exactly how serious I am. I do not want her to go through her life never knowing how good sex can be. I would prefer that she didn't have her first experience in the back seat of a car."

"What does she think about this?"

"She was reluctant, at first, but she sees the merits of what I am proposing. She asked me to ask you."

"Where and when do you think this should happen?"

"I was going to leave that up to you."

Hank was silent for a minute, apparently thinking about the whole idea and formulating a plan. "Okay, I can go along with that, with a few stipulations on your part, for the kids. We should do it this afternoon, instead of chores. We should do it in my bedroom, with all three of you there, so that she can feel secure with you by her side, and so that her brother can watch and learn how to fuck a woman."

"You want Travis to watch this? She might balk at that idea."

"It's as beneficial to him as it is to her. He needs to learn the do's and not do's, and this would be a great way to show him."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.