The Beach Party - Cover

The Beach Party

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young high school girls get invited to their first beach party. It turns out there is more than just hot dogs for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Becky's parents have decided that she can date guys from high school," Maddy said at the dinner table that Saturday evening. "Tonight is her first real date."

"I wondered what you were doing here by yourself. That has to be a first for you two, to not spend Saturday dinner together at somebody's house." My father, sensitive to anything a customer would ask him in business, missed the entire point of the comment.

Mom didn't, though. "I don't think that's why she told us that, Jim. I rather think she has an unusual way of asking for the same permission."

I kept my mouth closed, for a change, and let them discuss this. It was almost as if I was not even in the room. And I figured, as long as it seems like it is going my way, I'll keep quiet.

My father, looking out for the (already lost) virtue of his daughter, "But she's just barely fourteen, dear. My God, that's too young to let her out among some of these boys."

"Give our daughter some credit for having something inside her brain, will you? She is darn near a straight a student. I think she can tell what kind of scenes to avoid."

If they only knew about the scene two weeks ago that I didn't have enough sense to avoid, twice. If they only knew how worried I was because my period was late by three days already. I honestly felt bad that I was allowing them to believe that I was such a brilliant, common sense, good girl, when in fact, I had just two weeks prior allowed some boy I barely knew to have unprotected sex with me twice, in the presence of a dozen of my friends and classmates. Not quite the angelic daughter they thought they were raising.

"I guess if you think it's okay, I will go along with it as long as she has some ground rules. I mean, I think she should stay in town unless she asks us first, not during, and I think she should only be able to date boys in her school."

"Can you go along with your father's rules, Maddy?"

"Yes, Mom, I can. Thank you. Thank you both."

"Maddy, you won't believe it," Becky called me excitedly on Sunday morning. "It is sooo much better the second time. I don't hurt at all this morning. And he did the oral thing first, and I got so excited I came that way too. It is sooo good."

"Calm down, Becky. You're almost screaming. Tell me more about it, but goodness, girl, don't have a heart attack just telling me what happened. Where did you go? Was anyone else around?"

"First we went to a movie, then got a pizza at the Shack and then he drove out to the forest preserve park and got out a blanket and we just kissed for a long time and then he had my blouse open and then he just lifted up my skirt, pulled down my panties and started kissing me there My God, Maddy, you can't believe how good that feels. Really! I got so hot I couldn't hold still and then he made me cum and I about flipped. I'd let him do that all day if he wanted. I got so wet I could feel it running out of me. And then he moved up and we did it. He had a condom on of course, but it was soooo much better than last weekend. It makes me sleepy afterward, but Maddy, it is soooo good."

"Did you only do it once?"

"Okay. I'll tell you this, but only because we're best friends. You can't ever tell anybody else."

"What?"

"After we did it the first time, we rested for a little while and then he said he wanted to do it from behind, so I got on my hands and knees and he did it that way. It felt so different, I came almost immediately. As soon as I came, he pulled out and, this is the part you must never tell anybody, he pushed it into my behind."

"Yuk. Did you let him? Didn't that hurt?"

"Yes, it hurt! It hurt a lot, especially at first. And I mean a lot! But he kept going and pretty soon he was in all the way and then he started moving inside me. I thought he was going to be all the way inside my stomach. It really felt different. The next thing I knew, I was getting excited again, really, really excited, and then I could feel him shooting his stuff in my butt. That really felt different. When I felt that, I came again. A totally different feeling, I'm telling you, but it felt good overall,"

"I'd really have to think about that before I let somebody do that to me."

Becky shifted subjects. "Have you heard from Brandon? I asked Cody about him, but he said he has not seen him either."

"Well, I may never see him again, but at least I found out that I am not pregnant. And guess what, I got my parents to agree to let me date, too."

"You know what else was really strange? Cody actually thanked me for not shaving all my hair off. He said he hated that."

Maddy just laughed.

Our gang continued to get together every afternoon whenever we could. Sometimes only a few people showed up, other times there were twenty kids, but still no Brandon. I had walked by their house several times in the past four weeks, but nothing ever changed. The cars didn't move, but the grass was being mowed by a service. Becky and Cody continued to spend their evenings together, sometimes including me, but almost always allowing "private time". Becky told me one morning while we were washing the school buses that she had become quite talented at giving a boy oral sex. I began to wonder if I would ever get the opportunity. There are plenty of "unattached" guys that hang in our group, but none seem to be attracted to me. I heard one guy tell another that he "should really think hard about cutting in on Brandon." I wanted to scream, "But Brandon's not here," but I couldn't make myself do that yet. The first weekend in July, a For Sale sign went up in their front yard. That afternoon, one of his best friends said that Brandon's dad had received a big promotion which required them to move overseas for several years. I was stunned--disappointed and saddened for sure, and in a selfish way angry that I had given my virginity to a boy I would never see again. Having seen how happy Becky had been so far this summer with her boy friend, I was determined to not let the Brandon thing become an issue.

Within days, I had boys calling me to ask me out for dates. The weird thing was that I did not know any of them, but they heard that I had been Brandon's girlfriend and now that he was gone ... I wasn't certain that I wanted to date a guy with that approach so I declined their offers. I began to think that they were making some assumptions about me based upon Brandon's reputation. One evening, Becky and I were sitting in my back yard when Chloe walked up accompanied by a really neat looking guy. She introduced us to her cousin, Alex, who was just moving to town and didn't know anyone. He was going to be a senior and was really bummed about having to transfer in his last year of high school. We assured him that he could make plenty of new friends and that we would introduce him to the group that we had hung with all summer. By the time the evening was over, I agreed to spend the weekend showing him around the town and all the things that were available to do.

When he picked me up Friday evening, I introduced him to my parents and let him know what we were doing. They seemed happy that I had taken on this, but I sure didn't look at it as a task. Alex is very good looking and I am thrilled to be the one that gets to show him around. Besides, he seems pretty smart, has already been accepted to a college, plays varsity basketball, and has a pretty neat car to drive ... what more could a girl ask for today! While the sun was up, we drove around the city, looking at the high school, the athletic fields and every other place that I could think of that boys might possibly be interested in seeing. After a while, I suggested that we might swing by the Pizza Shack and meet some of the others. By the time we arrived several of our group were already there, gabbing, eating, generally just goofing around as usual. I made the introductions and immediately several of the guys wanted to know more about his basketball talents.

Roxanne Jenkins asked me point blank, "Maddy, does he have any other talents that we girls might be interested in?" All the guys laughed.

Chloe jumped up, "Nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh. He's my cousin. I don't want to hear about that." Now everybody laughed.

Roxanne continued, "Well, if Maddy is too shy, maybe I need to take him out for an interview. I'll find out if he's talented." That brought hoots and hollers from everyone except Chloe and me. I was embarrassed, and I felt badly for Alex, because he didn't understand that Roxanne was just kidding and talking rough. (I really think that if he had offered to show Roxanne his 'talents', she probably would have slunk away into a corner in embarrassment.)

Another girl spoke up, "Come on and give the guy a break. It's his first night here."

Things calmed down a bit and we ordered a pizza. Alex was sitting across from me at the end of a long table with the others. Roxanne came up behind him and pushed her chest into the back of his head, rubbing her breasts around. "If Maddy doesn't want to evaluate your talents, give me a call. I'd love to find out." She nuzzled her breasts against him again, and most of the table was laughing. Without warning, Alex spun around in his chair, threw his arms around Roxanne and buried his head between her breasts, making motorboat sounds with his lips and otherwise just repeating what she had done. Roxanne screamed. She never expected this, and he wasn't letting up. He was moving from one breast to the other, while she stood there screaming in the Pizza Shack and everybody else, even kids not in our group, were nearly dying with laughter. Finally he let her go and she jumped away from him.

"Did I pass?" he asked. Roxanne could say nothing. She was so embarrassed she could not speak. Alex kept it up. "Would you like to see some of my other talents? He stood up and reached for his zipper, and she screamed even louder. By now, even I was laughing because Alex had certainly got into the spirit of our group and found the perfect victim for his replies.

When the excitement finally cooled down, we were able to finish our pizza. Roxanne had long since returned to her seat and I really don't think she said another word all evening. Periodically through the evening, one of the other guys would ask something about Roxanne's experiences as a talent scout, or if she knew any agents--things like that. Each comment would bring more laughter and tease her even more.

Just before we left, Rich Miller, the captain of the football team and self appointed leader of our group said, "Roxanne, I think tonight you have actually had a life changing experience. Perhaps tomorrow we will see a changed girl..."

"Too late for the convent, Rich," one of the other guys yelled out, and the whole mess started again.

Alex asked if we could go out again on Saturday evening and I gladly accepted his invitation. He picked me up promptly at seven and we headed out of town immediately. I had no idea where we were going, but I really didn't care. It was a beautiful night, the weather was gorgeous and there was a little breeze but no clouds in the sky. Alex had discovered access to a lake that I didn't even know existed in the county. (How do boys find these things? It is his first week in town.) Naturally, he forgot to tell me to bring a bathing suit, but he did bring a blanket. He had a cooler in the trunk filled with beer, wine coolers and soda, some marshmallows and even some hot dogs and buns. (This guy was prepared!)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.