The Many Faces of Andie
Chapter 2: Summer's end

Copyright© 2010 by Meahana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Summer's end - Her big brown eyes say everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

"I should be jealous. How come I'm not?"

"Jealous of what, Fred?"

"We're laying here on the beach. A beach that we aren't even supposed to be on. We are nude, Sean has just fucked you, you're still holding his dick, and I've only gotten one little kiss all day."

"I keep telling you, Fred, you're just going to have to grow a cock," Sean answered for Andie.

"Shut up, Sean."

"Both of you! Stop it now." Andie closed her eyes again and Fred and Sean both turned over on their stomaches. Andie was thing that Sean was about to get hard again and was not disappointed in loosing her handle.

The trio was laying on a beach of Northwest Maui. Andie knew the Maui Pineapple watchman that patrolled, so he didn't even come by once he saw her. The sun was high and hot. Mid August can be no fun for sun lovers. "We'd better put shirts on pretty quick or we'll get fried. 'Specially you, Fred.

"I'm hard, Andie. Once more?"

"Jeez, Sean! Do you want to ruin her?" Said Fred. "How many times he do it in a day, Andie?"

"Way too many for me. Wanna volunteer to relieve the pressure? Maybe a blowjob to start learning?" Andie said with a grin, knowing that the question would not make Fred happy."

"I refuse to respond to that," Fred said quietly.

"Ah come on, Fred, just a few quick strokes and a nice, long work out with your pretty mouth?" Which earned Sean the remainder of a tuna salad sandwich to the face.

"You two. And if you don't stop teasing her, Sean, there'll be no more sex from me until I leave for school."

"Yes, Sean. None for you."

"Fred!"

"Sorry."

They sat up and looked at the southern end of the Island of Moloka'i while they put on their shirts, shorts and hats. Fred got busy brushing Andie off and folding the towels. She brushed Andie some more and that got her a frown. "You two are sex hungry monsters."

"I have to get all the sand off."

"Wash it off in the shower at home."

"She gets to shower with you? That isn't fair."

"You got to fuck her before lunch even," Fred whimpered.

Andie let out a long sigh. "How did I get myself into this? I'm going to be glad to go to school and get a break from you guys. Sometimes I feel more like your mother than your friend."

"That would make me a mother fu..."

"Don't you dare say that, Sean! I mean it too." Andie's eyes, more than her voice, shut Sean up fast.

"Say what? I don't get it," Fred pouted.

"Never mind."

"Anyway, you won't be glad," said Fred. "We love each other and we're all going to get married someday."

"We can't all get married. Only two people can get married and Hawai'i doesn't allow same sex marriage," Sean answered.

"Yet," replied Andie. "Besides, I'm not going to marry either of you."

"When did you decide that?"

Andie shrugged her shoulders. "I guess that I've always known that, Fred. We love each other and we're great friends, but not in that kind of love. We all really know that."

"Not me," said Sean.

"Sean, you aren't even so sure yet that you don't like boys more than girls. You don't want to marry me. And Fred, you need a nice woman that's maybe a little older than you to love and care for you."

Sean stared at Andie for a moment. "What makes you think that I like boys?"

"Because I see you checking them out. You don't even realize that you do it. I see a lot, Sean."

"You see everything, Andie," Fred said quietly.

"It's almost gone," Sean said when they were in the car and buckled up. "Summer, high school, everything."

"Not everything. We're still friends and we'll still have us."

"I know, Andie. I'm sorta bummed is all. San Diego seems so far away to me."

"The university is a great one and your scholarship is even better than mine."

"I didn't even get one," said Fred.

"You didn't even study. You can't earn scholarships unless you study" answered Andie.

Fred laughed, "There's that I guess."

"You're going to the community college. They have one of the best culinary schools anywhere."

"Maybe I can go to a big college later anyway."

A jeep honked as it went by and down the hill to the beach. The little band of friends blew a kiss after it.

"I still don't get it. A mother what?"

Andie didn't answer Fred and Sean didn't dare.

The group stopped in Lahaina so that Andie could talk to her boss about maybe letting Fred have her job when she went to school.

"Naloa was more that a little pleased to meet you, Fred."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because she couldn't take her eyes off of you."

"Oh. She's gay?"

"Yes and her girlfriend just split and went to New York or someplace."

Fred looked at Andie and smiled. "Always looking out for me, Mom?" Which drew a harsh punch on the shoulder from Andie.

The trio got an ice cream cone and drove home. Sean stopped to let the girls off at Andie's house, kissed Andie, and drove off. When they got in the house, nobody was there.

"Where is your mom?"

"Probably at the neighbors. Daddy got off early and lots of times they go over for a drink and cards."

"Are you sure just cards?"

"Of course. Why?"

"I've heard stuff about those people is all," Fred answered.

"What stuff?"

"I dunno, just rumors anyway."

"Don't worry about me, Fred. I wouldn't put anything past my mom and dad."

"I don't know about that stuff, Andie." Fred thought a minute and looked at Andie and grinned. "I just know that I want to get you in the shower and wash your whole body really good. I want to make sure that I get every grain of sand out of your pussy too."

"Come on then and undress me first." And the girls went upstairs to Andie's room hand in hand.

"There isn't a whole bunch to take off," Fred remarked as she pulled Andie's shirt over her head and raised arms. "Yummy," she said once the shirt was off and Andie's heavy breasts were exposed. Then she reached for the button and zipper of Andie's shorts and released them to let the shorts fall to the floor. "I love the no panties look."

"I didn't take panties. I only took my bikini bottoms."

"That didn't leave the car until now."

"Right," Andie said with a grin. "Which, of course, really disappointed you and Sean." While Fred was ogling her body, Andie took Fred's shoulders in her hands and spun her around. Fred had on a buttoned shirt, which Andie managed with Fred's back to her, and a pair of cotton shorts held in place with and elastic band. The shorts and Fred's thong panties hit the floor in one motion.

"No wonder my dad stares at your butt all the time."

"What butt? My butt is the same as my tits; on some other girl. Or on Sean maybe."

That made Andie laugh. She grabbed a handful of Fred's right butt cheek and squeezed gently. "It's growing nicely. Along with your tits. I noticed a new bra even."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.