The Many Faces of Andie
Chapter 1: It's in the eyes, stupid

Copyright© 2010 by Meahana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: It's in the eyes, stupid - Her big brown eyes say everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic  

She stood in front of the mirror. It wasn't a particularly good hair day and the wind was pretty stiff, so Andie decided on a ponytail today. She finished combing it out, held it back with her left hand and slipped the pony over her light brown hair and pulled it tight. She reached for one of her new bras and pulled it around her to fasten the clasp in front. Then she worked the cups to the front and snuggled her breasts into the bra. Once adjusted, she smiled (or more smirked) at the thought that her breasts where now officially bigger than her mom's. 'That didn't seem to sit too well with Mom at Macy's yesterday, ' she thought, 'and I won't even be eighteen until May.' A hint of her big, nearly brown, nipples showed slightly. But no matter, the top should cover them.

Andie made some last minute adjustments to the seating of her breasts into the C cups and slipped her white button-up blouse on closing each of the tiny buttons through their holes. She wasn't happy and opened one more below the neck and then changed her mind and re- buttoned it. The new bra had a small piece of lace between the cups to give the impression of a cami under the top. The outline of her nipples did show just a little.

It was windy for a skirt, but she already had the combination she wanted laid across the bed. So, she carefully pulled the skirt over her feet, up, and, tucking in the top, zipped and buttoned the dark blue full skirt. It came to a modest, but a little short, length above her knees.

She lifted the skirt one last time to make certain that her pale blue bikini panties sorta fit the skirt. Just in case. Somebody could look you know. She wasn't sure just who that might be though. Her long legs seemed to use up most of her 5 foot 6 inch frame (or so Daddy said). It seemed to Andie that her hips were too big, but Mom assured her that 35 inch hips weren't to large and that her thin waist made her figure one that would attract almost anyone. Before she replaced and smoothed the skirt, she took a look at how the panties didn't cover the white lines of her untanned places. Tiny curls were visible through the fabric of the panties and she made a mental note to take the scissors to her pubic hair that night.

On the way to the kitchen, Andie deposited yesterday's dirty clothes into the laundry basket and followed the odor of fresh coffee to the kitchen table. Her dad was sitting at the table, as usual, with his nose in the morning Maui News. Mom had a fresh cup of coffee poured for her and she sat down.

"Your boyfriend scooted out of here early this morning," her dad said without looking up.

"My boyfriend?"

"He just thinks he's being funny, Andrea," Her mother said.

"It isn't funny that everybody is calling my daughter a lesbo."

"Lesbian, Daddy. Not lesbo. And Fred ... Julia isn't a lesbian anyway. Just because you call her Fred doesn't make her gay." Fred was the name her dad had given Andie's best friend Julia when they were very little. He had mistaken her name last name (Foster) for her first name somehow when she was introduced and now lots of people called her Fred. Andrea's parents often played cards at the neighbors on Sunday night, so Fred slept over. Actually it seemed as if Fred had nearly moved in lately.

Her dad laid the paper aside and said, "She's gay, Andie. Trust me that she is a lesbian."

"She is not! How do you know?"

"I can't tell you that, but if you aren't gay too, then you are building a reputation of being gay."

"Fine then, I'll be gay."

Her mother got in the middle of them and said, "Stop now you two. Julia is a nice girl and whatever she may be is what she is."

Both Andie and her dad knew better than to take the conversation further that morning. But Andie said, "Anyway, to answer your question, Daddy. Fred had an early Drama Club meeting and she took off before I even got up."

"Listen, Baby. Fred is a wonderful girl, but part of my job is to see that you are okay. You know that kids tend to bully people that are different. You and Fred need to promise me that you'll tell me, and the school counselors if you're being picked on."

"Nobody has said a word about it that I know of, Daddy." Then she muttered, "What the heck, we both have boy names. Maybe we should just be boys."

Her dad smiled and said, "Right. You have some extra and some missing equipment to do that, Andrea."

"Oh, and what is that? Huh, Daddy?" Her daddy did not answer and Andie just ate her breakfast and smiled. She loved to embarrass him whenever he started to go there. 'He gets such a pretty shade of red, ' she thought. Funny though that he isn't nearly so shy with the conversations when Mom isn't around.

Mom shook her head at the pair of children that she was raising and poured a cup of coffee for herself.

After Andie finished her coffee and toast, she got up from the table and put her arms around her dad from the back with her hands on his chest. "I like boys Daddy, not girls." Then she kissed him on the cheek, grabbed her backpack and on the way out the door, kissed her mom. "You need to shave again, Daddy. You're all scratchy." A tiny smile and a little twinkle in those brown eyes and out the door she went. She did stop briefly to make sure she had everything. It might not be good to forget something and have to come back.

The backdoor was actually a side door. Hardly anybody ever used the actual front door of the house so it was hard to see if somebody was coming until they were at the door window. Andie's mom walked toward her husband at the table and said, "Ready for a nice hot breakfast?"

"Oh yeah, I'm always ready for something freshly heated," Ben said. He laid down his paper and pushed himself back from the table to allow Cynthia to serve him. He watched as she stepped directly in front and pulled the cord holding her robe closed. She slowly pushed the robe off of her shoulders and let it fall. She was still a beautiful women even at nearly forty. Not large, but full breasts crowned by large, deep red/brown nipples. She was an inch shorter than Andie, but her hips had become a little wider. Her legs were shapely and smooth. Not much tan, but a nice color anyway. Her dark brown hair was cut to the shoulders and big pouty lips turned Ben on just imagining them around his hardening dick.

"Andie said that I should shave better."

"No time for that. I'm not going anywhere in a short skirt today anyway. So a little red won't hurt." She held Ben's shoulders and boosted herself up onto the table. "Open me, Sweetie."

Ben scooted forward and let her put her legs over his shoulders while he spread her thighs for access. "Looks a little red in that pussy today, Baby."

"I think pussy may have been abused some last night. It needs a kiss from Daddy to make it better."

"It'll get more than a kiss." And Ben leaned forward to kiss and suckle his wife's labia. He worked his tongue around her hooded clit and then into the depths of her vagina.

"Taste good?"

"Mmm..."

Cynthia closed her eyes, leaned back and groaned. She held his head and arched her hips against Ben's face. After a couple of minutes of her husband sucking and licking her, Cynthia gasped and released a small orgasm. She slid a foot down to his lap, tested him with her toes and decided that he was plenty hard and said, "Time to fuck."

As Cynthia eased down off of the table, Ben said, "You like this don't you. I'll bet you wish Sean would come to the window and see you right now."

"I'd rather wait a minute until that big cock is in me."

It took less than a minute to get his cock in her and less than five minutes of her sucking him with her pussy and rocking against him to get the release of his semen into the deepest part of her vagina and her waiting cervix. She put her arms around his neck and, breathing hard, she said, "And Andie didn't come back to see us either."

As she waited for the school bus, Andie thought about what her father had said about Fred. She wasn't totally naive about sex. She just wasn't sure how to tell if somebody was gay. It never dawned on her before that Fred might be.

She and Sean had been messing around (as kids do) for a long time. He had even tried to penetrate her about three years ago. But when she cried out that it hurt her, he quit and never tried that again. His penis had a little blood on it and that made her a sorta virgin she guessed and she needed to correct that. Soon. Night time masturbation was no longer doing the job for her. The occasional hand masturbation of Sean or even a blowjob now and then certainly was of no help to her. He tried to poke around with his finger, but that wasn't a turn on either. She tried to show him how to please her, but Sean was apparently super silly shy about such things.

Andie's mother had been none too pleased about her daughter's announcement a few months back that she was going to be needing the pill soon. But, better safe than sorry. The doctor told Andie that her hymen was damaged and asked if she was "active". She just gave him a "none of your fucking business" look with a straight line closed mouth and a squint of her big brown eyes. He dropped it. Like as if she were going to say, "No, I don't fuck him. I just give him a blowjob every couple of weeks or so." Jeez.

"Okay. So my mind wanders," she mumbled to herself while struggling to keep her skirt from catching the wind. She had a pretty good idea what gay guys did for sex, but what do girls do? Just oral? Maybe they use things on each other. 'I think I would want a guy's dick inside of me, ' she thought. 'It might be okay to kiss Fred; maybe feel her boobs too. I'm not so sure about licking her pussy though. Anyway, I don't intend to find out.' But then, her dad always did tell her to never say never and don't be closed minded about new things. 'She sleeps with me all the time and has never tried anything. She spoons me and puts her arm around me sometimes. I don't mind that. It's kind of warm and cozy.'

Just as she climbed off of the school bus, Andie heard a familiar voice behind her. "Hey! Wait up!" It was, of course, Sean. The ever present Sean. Sean was cute. Really super cute. The best butt of any boy in school. Blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, nearly six feet and she liked him a lot. They had nearly grown up together. She was never mean to him. Almost never anyway. He knew her well enough to keep his mouth shut during those times when she did get a little bit bitchy. Lately she was bitchy more often and it wasn't because of her period. She was needing something. She knew what that something looked like, felt like and tasted like. Not looking back, Andie slowed down for him.

"God, you're so hot."

"Yea? And what makes me so hot this morning?"

"You should see that amazing butt of yours from the back." Sean knew better than to call it her ass.

Andie slugged him on the shoulder. "You've seen my butt from every possible angle. Even naked."

"Oh yea, but it is a thing that I can never get too much of." Sean leaned and kissed her cheek as her face kept focused straight ahead. She let him take her hand as he said, "Are you going to bless me by going to the dance with me Saturday night?"

"Sure. Well, I have to ask my mother. I'm sure she'll say yes. Remember that I work until 5 o'clock on Saturdays."

"Great! It's the last radio station dance at Maui Lu until school gets out. I'll call you and you can tell me what time."

"Hey wait, butthead. It's Monday."

"Oh shit, I forgot."

"Right. Nice going. We have a study date almost every Monday since fifth grade and you forget me."

"It was the dance, Andie. I was thinking of you in that little black dress. It clouded my brain." He turned, kissed her full on the mouth, and said, "I'll go through and say hi during your lunch period."

Before Andie could say anything, Sean was running toward the door and out of sight.

Except for weekends and the nights that she and Fred were in bed together, lunch was the only time that the friends could really talk. They sat with other girls, but there were so many conversations going on around them, that nobody really paid attention. "I need to ask you something, Julia."

"Julia and not Fred? This must be serious." Not so serious that either girl gave up munching on their sandwich though.

"It's something my dad said this morning. I need to ask if...

True to his word, Sean came zooming through the tables and said, "Saturday night. The black dress. See you after school." He kissed her cheek again and was gone.

"What's Saturday night?" Fred asked.

"The radio station dance. I told Sean I was going with him if my mom and dad said it was okay."

Fred stood up and looked down. "With Sean?"

"Yes, with Sean. Why?"

"I thought you were going with me!" Now people were starting to look.

"Hush ... be quiet ... we have to stop always going to dances and that stuff as if we are dating. People will think we're lesbians."

"I have news for you! I am a lesbian and I'm in love with you!" And Fred ran out sobbing with her face in her hands.

Andie didn't run after her, she just sank down at the table and put her head in her hands for a second. When she looked up, it was quiet; boys and girls were looking at her. She squinted her eyes and turned almost completely around giving everyone that made eye contact the finger with those big beautiful brown eyes. Nobody held any eye contact for more than a few seconds. 'Shit, ' Andie thought.

After school, Andie was waiting for Sean to pick her up and give her a ride. She saw Fred walking with another girl and yelled at her. Andie was certain that she was heard and ignored. She decided to heck with her if she was going to be like that. Looking at Fred from the back, it came to Andie again that Fred looked sorta like Sean. Shorter, but her hair and slim frame were close enough that, from the back, they could be brother and sister. From the front, they would never be mistaken for relatives though. Fred didn't have a much bigger tits than Sean though. 'Okay, Andrea. No need to be mean about it.' Andie yelled and waved again with the same result.

A small yellow car came around the corner a little too fast. There could be no mistaking that for anybody but Sean. His car was too loud and not much more than junk. Nobody better tell Sean that though. Sean, the last of the true gentlemen, got out of his car and came around to open the door for Andie.

"Thank you Sweetie, you're such a gentleman," Andie said. Once Sean had settled behind the wheel, she said, "Did you get a really good look up my skirt?"

"Hot blue panties. I love them." Then Sean whispered, "Can I see more?"

"No need to whisper, nobody can hear except me."

"Okay. Please may see them some more?"

The skirt was already up over her knees nearly to her crotch, but she scooted around in the seat, lifted her butt and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She opened her legs just a little too.

"They're new," he noted, "I can almost see right through them. Jeez"

"I have a new bra too."

"Let me see."

"Say Please."

"Please?"

"Just a little so no one can see." She leaned toward him and unbuttoned the top two. Most of the right cup was exposed to Sean and he could clearly see the outline of her nipple through the thin demi-bra.

Andie's face was near his and he kissed her full lips. He felt her tongue wiggle its way into his mouth in search of his tongue. He put his hand between her thighs and just touched her when she took his fingers in hers.

"Like this," she said quietly. "With the flat of your fingers at first. Gently and slowly at first." Then she sat straight up, pushed the skirt down and pulled her blouse closed. "Not now though, take me to your house." She reached over to the front of his pants and felt his hard cock. "Mmm ... nice ... but he'll have to wait."

"Not for long," Sean said as he pulled away from the curb.

In a few minutes, Sean pushed the blinker to make a right turn.

"Where are we going?"

Sean said, "Up behind the old sugar mill where we go sometimes."

"Are your mom or dad home? I thought your dad was gone on business and your mom was going to some Avon thingy or something."

"That's all true." Sean had a puzzled look on his face.

"Let's go to your house then."

Not to argue with the lady (which served no purpose at all), Sean turned off the signal and headed straight instead. It wasn't long before they passed Andie's house and turned at the corner to go to Sean's.

"Hi, Mom. Going to go to Sean's for study. Be home late. Call me if you need me." Andie told the answering machine. "There then, we should have lotsa time."

"What do we need lots of time for? What's on that devious mind of yours now?"

Andie looked at Sean and smiled. "I don't know yet, but we'll figure something out." Those brown eyes told Sean that it was going to be something very good.

Not another word until they pulled up in front of Sean's house. There were no cars, but his, around and Sean parked clear to the right of the driveway. He ran around the car, opened the door, sighed at the beautiful view and took Andie's hand. He got the backpack out of the backseat and they went to the front door, kicked off their shoes and went into the house.

Sean threw the backpack on the living room sofa and started to go to the kitchen to get sodas. Andie took his hand in hers and dragged him up the short flight of stairs to where his bedroom and the spare bedroom were.

Once inside of his room, Andie closed the door and said, "Stand by the bed there and take off your clothes."

"Umm, well."

"Don't umm, just do it, Sean. I'm going to watch."

"Naked? All of my clothes?"

Andie leaned against the door with her arms folded and didn't say anything. She really didn't need to.

Sean started to slowly take off his clothes. He had socks on and started to pull them off. He almost fell over and looked up at Andie sheepishly. He pulled his tee shirt over his head and started to unbuckle his pants. He stopped and queried Andie's face. It said, 'don't stop', so he slid them down and off. All he had left were his tight boxer shorts.

Andie pointed at his shorts and made a little up and down motion with her index finger. Sean pushed his boxers down leaving himself totally nude and a lot red faced. He started to put his hands in front of his penis and changed his mind.

"You act as if I've never seen it before, Sean. I've been a lot closer to it than this when it was naked. I admit that it's always been ... um ... bigger by that time though.

"Lay down on the bed," Andie said as she moved closer to him. Let's see if we can make him bigger." She got real close to him and took his balls into her hand just before he laid back on the bed. He was reacting nicely already.

With Sean laid back and watching, Andie unbuttoned and then unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse starting at the top and working down. She pulled the top off and put it over a chair. She bent over and picked up her skirt, giving Sean a short look down her bra, and put the skirt over the chair too. A tiny pair of double string bikini panties and her bra were all that remained. She stopped and watched Sean look her over. He was at full attention now and Andie was getting very excited. Just a little dark golden fur surrounded his erect cock and his balls were bare and very tight.

"You're so fucking hot, Andie," Sean breathed.

Andie felt between her thighs and said, in a husky voice, "Yes." Her bra was off in a second and her panties were right after. She was right next to the bed with her knees bracing her. "Do you really like me?" Her red/brown nipples were smallish compared to her breasts, but they were erect and anxious.

"Oh God, yes. I love you; clothes or no clothes. You make me so hard." Her dark pubic curls were trimmed very close. Sean couldn't see, but he knew that there was nothing but fine, almost nonexistent, hair between those gorgeous thighs. Her breasts were full and heavy looking. She was truly a woman now and a beautiful one to Sean.

He was laying straight out on the full sized bed. Naked, fully erect and looking super sexy to Andie. He was not overly muscular, even a little bit thin really and certainly not toned like an athlete. He smiled shyly at her as she crawled on the bed on her knees and came toward him. Her body barely touched him as she got closer to his erection and stopped. As she leaned forward, Sean very quietly said, "What are you doing?"

"No blowjob today ... well, not just yet anyway."

"Oh God, Andie, are you sure? Do we need a condom?"

The boy must have been nervous because Andie felt him start to go soft as her leg touched his penis. "Have you been with anybody else?"

"No," he said. He felt her left hand encircle his cock and start to softly stroke up and down. It was filling up nicely.

"I'm on birth control, but we still should use one. I don't have a condom. Do you?"

"No."

As she held him, her lips touched his and his mouth opened as if by some signal. He felt his tongue being touched by hers just as he felt her vagina open for the tip of his cock. Before he knew what was happening, she had forced her body down to meet him and he was completely enfolded by her. She had winced a little at the beginning, but her face said that she wasn't in any uncomfortable pain. "Oh, God, Andie."

Except for him stretching her, and his pubic hair meshing with hers, Andie really didn't feel much at first. There might have been some soreness because she had never been penetrated by anything except fingers before, but it felt sort of good in a way. It certainly was exciting. It begin to feel really good though as her clitoris rubbed against him and as she started to stroke him with the walls of her pussy. Even better as she got wetter and the sliding got easier. It was sexy to watch Sean's face as he pushed upward to meet her.

After a very few minutes and very suddenly, Sean leaned her over on her back with him still in her and still fucking her. He had replaced her on top and her legs were spread wide for him. They returned to their kiss and Andie squeezed his arms as Sean started to really push hard and fast against her. Both were breathing too hard and too fast to hold the kiss. Sean's face and body became wet with sweat and the friction was causing Andie's body to respond like no masturbation ever had. She was going to orgasm and knew it. She had never felt anything this strong before, but she had some idea now of the sort of orgasm that might come if Sean could keep ... going just a few ... minutes ... longer and ... then ... she came...

Sean came too as her nails dug into his arms and she raised her back to fuck him in return. The pair were wet with sweat and then Sean released his semen into her. Andie felt it and responded with a couple of more waves of heated orgasm.

"God, Sean! You're so fucking heavy! Roll off! Jeez."

"Sorry, Sweets. I just collapsed." And he rolled off and to her side.

"Like dead weight. I couldn't breathe."

"Was that something or what?"

"You're lying to me Sean, that wasn't your first time."

"I didn't say it was my first time. I just said there was nobody but you now. Besides, it was only once before and it was my cousin from the mainland and I already told you that."

She rolled to face him and put her arm over his waist. "I remember. That was pretty hot, huh?"

"That was super hot. Let's do it some more."

"Can we make that thing hard again?"

"I'll bet that you can."

It was a good thing that Sean's bet didn't include any money because she could and she did. She did wear him out though and, she would not have admitted it, but was spent herself.

Andie borrowed Sean's shower to clean up. She wasn't quite ready yet to share a shower with him though. "I'm going to be late. I should call Mom and tell her I lost track of time."

"And you wouldn't be lying. Want a ride home?"

Andie gave him a look and said, "Did you forget that I just live around the corner and up the street?"

"I was too busy checking out your butt and I forgot the details."

"I'm dressed now, dummy. You just had your hands all over it naked a few minutes ago. A good thing you knew which was the right hole to put your dick into too."

An evil grin and, "Maybe some other time."

"Bye, Sean," she answered. Then she gave him a kiss, grabbed her pack and left.

The next two weeks were very hot for the young pair. They couldn't seem to get enough of each other and couldn't run out of experiments Even the blowjobs were hotter to Andie because they were more intimate. Sean was a new man where cunnilingus was concerned. He was in tune with Andie's needs and what made her hot. All such things ebb after time.

Andie's mom knew about the couple and told Andie's dad. He was just relieved that it was a boy and not a girl. "I don't want her to have to deal with the fallout from that," he told his wife and she gave him a raised eyebrow in return.

Andie's studies started to suffer and she needed the scholarship for college. She got a warning from her boss that she wanted to keep Andie, but her work ethic was getting bad. Andie needed that job too because, besides the little her tutu (grandma) had left her, she had only the job to provide for living expenses while at the university. She would need a car too. And this woman had another shop close to the school on O'ahu where Andie could continue working.

So Sean and Andie still had sex, but not the time nor drive to explore as much as they had been. Andie sorely missed Fred too. Andie was also way to stubborn to call her.

One night, after work, Andie came home and noticed that her dad's car wasn't in the driveway. 'That's right, ' she thought, "they have a special party tonight.' And she went into the house. Somehow she wasn't surprised to find Fred sitting at the kitchen table nervously twisting her hands.

"You still have your key," Andie stated the obvious.

Fred shrugged her shoulders and looked at her, now red, hands. She slowly looked up at Andie.

"Are you going to talk to me or just sit there and look at me?"

"I've missed you," Julia whispered and looked back down.

Andie sat down and stared at her with those big brown eyes and Fred simply looked away. "You're a fucking brat."

"I know. I shouldn't have reacted that way. You didn't know."

"I said; you are a fucking brat."

"For God's sakes yes, Andie! I'm sorry."

"You waited for over two weeks to even acknowledge that I'm alive! I'm sorry, but that's just plain mean. How was I to know that you're lesbian? If I did know, what am I to do? I don't even understand what it is to be lesbian. Shit, Fred, you really just piss me off!"

"Well, you need not swear like my dad about it. I said that I'm sorry and I've come here to try and explain."

Andie folded her arms across her chest and leaned back. She almost fell over backward and Fred stifled a laugh. "Just start explaining then. I'm listening."

"I'm a lesbian. There. There's that. I'm in love with you. And there is that too. I've learned that I can't expect us to be lovers, but you were always my best friend. I don't think I can live with having you mad at me. There's that too."

"How do you know that you're a lesbian?"

"I like boys, Andie. I just have no desire to have sex or even kiss them. Except my dad of course. The only time I'm turned on sexually is with a girl. You mostly I guess. Others too though. Ummm ... Jennifer Lopez. For sure Jennifer Lopez."

Andie laughed at her. "I'm in good company then." She reached and took Julia's hand in hers. "I love you too, Fred. Just not in the same way."

Julia scooted her chair around and didn't let go of Andie's hand. "Would you ever even try?"

"If you really wanted me to and if you promised that we'd still be friends if it didn't work."

"I promise."

"I've been having sex with Sean."

"I know. Heck, the whole school knows."

"How do they find these things out?"

"Who cares?"

Fred layed her head down on her arm and put her finger on Andie's forearm. She traced up and down the soft, tanned skin and could see the little golden hairs stand up as her finger made it's way.

"You're giving me chicken skin (goose bumps)," Andie said.

Fred just smiled and raised her head. She edged closer to Andie and leaned forward until her lips just touched her best friend's. Andie responded by opening her mouth and closing her eyes. Fred's soft tongue met her own and Andie felt a rush go through her body.

"I felt that," Fred whispered.

"I know. Let's go to my ... our room."

Once in the room, Andie locked the door and stood in front of Fred. Fred wasted no time in responding. Andie was wearing a buttoned blouse and a skirt that she wore to school and the shop. Both of the girls' shoes were outside on the porch. Fred kissed her again and began to unbutton Andie's top. She left it on but open and took a breast in each hand to knead them through Andie's bra. The look of lust in Fred's face was almost that of pain. She let go of one breast and groped for the button and zipper to Andie's short skirt. It was found and the skirt hit the floor. Not long after, the blouse and then the bra followed.

Fred fell to her knees to work Andie's panties down and then kissed her best friend's navel and then her short pubic fur covered mons. Andie pulled Fred up and started to undress her, but Fred shook her head, 'no', and urged Andie onto the bed. She pulled her white t-shirt over her head and unzipped her shorts to let them fall. Fred wore no bra and was left with a dark blue satin thong on.

"My, sexy panties."

"I bought them because I thought you might like them," Fred answered as she crawled onto the bed with Andie.

"I just wear them and pick ones that a guy might like. Just in case."

"Just in case you get to show them." Fred said as she raised her hips to slide the almost nothing panties off.

"You shaved yourself!"

"Yes, Toni said it turned her on."

Fred slipped down next to her and Andie said, "So you've been with Toni."

"I tried. I thought I'd forget you. She's mean though."

"Mean?" Andie did cuddle up closer to her bedmate. She had felt Fred in back of her many times, but couldn't remember being this close face to face. 'Her breath smells so sweet, ' Andie though. "Way different from a guy's.'

"My mom said that she thought that Toni might be some kind of dom."

"Dom? What's that?"

"Dominatrix. A woman that gets off on ordering you around and doing sorta like sexual stuff. Anyway, she wanted to spank me when I was bad and like that."

"That wouldn't be so fun. I mean no fun to be spanked."

Fred smiled and pecked a kiss on the lips so close to hers. "I dunno. It might be okay if you wanted to spank me for the way I acted."

"Don't tempt me."

"I'm trying to. My butt's bare, wanna spank it?"

Andie reached over and gave Fred a good hard wack on her right cheek. "You asked for it."

A tear formed in Fred's eye. "God, that's hot!"

"You are just so weird, Julia."

"I just love you is all and if you needed to spank me to help me apologize for me sins, then it's okay." Then she whispered, "It's a turn on when you do it too."

This time the peck lasted longer and became more than just a peck. Fred opened her mouth and then Andie did. Fred probed her with her tongue and Andie's tongue met hers. Fred took Andie's left breast in her right hand and massaged the nipple with her thumb. Andie responded by pushing her mound hard against Fred's.

Andie felt Fred release her breast and replace her hand with her mouth. The girl's right hand made small circles down over Andie's navel and slowed down as it made wider circles around her soft tummy. Andie anticipated what was next by opening her thighs to welcome Fred's fingers and they continued the motions over her clit. The ease of Fred's fingers opening her vagina and entering confirmed that Andie's best friend had aroused her and made her ready.

Fred suckled Andie's nipple and stroked her with her fingers. Andie rolled to her back and Fred started to nurse her other nipple. She didn't let up on Andie's fired up pussy and stroked harder and faster. "May I lick your pussy, Andie?"

Andie answered by arching her back and nudging Fred's head to lower and down to the meeting of her thighs. Fred slid around, when Andie raised her knees and got between those soft thighs. Andie pushed Fred's hair out of the way and raised her bottom again to meet her mouth. She whimpered as she felt Fred's tongue lick all around her clit. Fred's fingers hadn't stopped and her tongue was only adding fuel to the fire in Andie's body. "God, Fred!"

The comment didn't get an answer and only spurred Fred more. It did get a tongue buried between her labia and the fingers tracing a new area just below her glistening pink pussy. Fred's fingers being very wet, the index finger was able to wiggle in just a little and that was enough to send Andie over the edge. She orgasmed so long and so hard, that she could hardly breathe or see for a good two minutes after.

Her nipple was once again between Fred's lips when she gathered her thoughts. "Jeez, Julia, that was different."

"You liked. I knew you would."

"I loved the sex ... I love you too ... that doesn't mean that I'm anymore in love with you than I was." Andie's fingers were in Fred's hair and she was curling and uncurling the short, straight, brown hair.

"I'll love you enough to make up the difference," Fred said only lifting her face from the nipple long enough to answer.

Andie put the palm of her hand on Fred's right shoulder and pushed her away and on to her back. "My turn." Fred had really small breasts and Andie didn't have a lot to work with, but rubbed them in a way that would have felt good when Fred did it to her.

"You don't have to, Andie."

"I want to though."

"I don't have any tits to rub. Just in case you haven't noticed."

"Your tits are wonderful, so don't worry about it. Just relax." Andie rubbed the nipple for a few more seconds and then put her hand between Fred's thighs.

"Remember, friend of mine, I'm not crazy about any pussy except my own. Shaved or not. It's smooth though."

"You aren't serious, Andie. So don't bother. Please. It is no problem you know? I can get off if I want to. It turns me on more to see you cum."

Except that Fred turned out to be wrong. Andie put her head on the pillow with her mouth even with Fred's ear and breathed softly. She had the urge to nibble her friend's ear and did. Her fingers had wedged Fred's thighs open and found the way through the labia to her vagina. Fluid quickly started to seep and Andie rubbed Fred's clit area with the palm of her hand while the finger fucked the girl. It was moments later that Fred raised her hips and was fucking back at the finger that was assaulting her in a very pleasant way. Then she came too. Not as wild as Andie, but deep and with most of her body shuddering to a halt. Low gurgling noises came from Fred's lips and her eyes where closed tight. The orgasm washed over her and she could only say, "Oh."

"It's your eyes."

"What?"

"It's your eyes, Andie. They are what cause all of this."

"My eyes cause all of what?"

"Your eyes command your face. I swear that you could walk into a bank, no note or anything, and they'd give you all the money they had."

Andie laughed, "I go to the bank every week and deposit most of my pay. They take the money and don't give me any."

"You know what I mean. Like if you were a bank robber."

"Okay, I still don't understand what you mean."

"Yes you do. I've seen you. Even with your dad. You give him a look ... a different one for different stuff ... and he falls all over himself to do it."

"You are soooo full of shit, Julia."

"Right." That was the end of the discussion. The thing was, that Andrea really had no idea of what Fred was talking about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.