Nevada Red
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Ronbry

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If you thought Nevada was only sand, whorehouses and gambling, you are selling 1,998,257 (2000 Nevada State Census) of the nicest people in the world short. Join us as JD, our apprentice Redneck, learns his trade at the knee of Pinky, the friendly ghost. Watch as he develops his skills in the wonderful world of ranching and how to stay alive doing it. Who knows, there just may be a little romance along with all the action.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Paranormal   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

That evening, the four of us loaded into the titty pink Polly-Anna Express and headed to town. The year old Escalade was maxed out on extras. Sal and I were setting in the middle buckets when Anna turned around to ask, "How do you like our bonus car?"

Sal looked at Anna and in a controlled voice replied, "Jimmy bought you this as a bonus?"

Polly laughed from behind the wheel. "That skinflint wouldn't buy his mother roses on Mother's Day. A client bought us this last year when we saved his marriage."

Now that was interesting. I thought whores broke up marriages, so I asked, "And how did you do that?"

"She, his wife, found out he had visited a cathouse and was about to call her lawyer when her husband asked what should have been a really stupid question. "You really don't enjoy sex. Why are you getting upset about me seeing a whore?"

She replied, "What would you do if I saw one?"

He told her, "If you want I'll pay for two and send you on a trip so your friends don't learn about it."

Polly continued the story. "Any way, she did, he did, and we did. She was so happy that she let hubby off the hook, stayed with him, and became one of our best customers."

Anna finished the story. "He was so happy that he was going to give us a bonus, but his wife had just bought this and didn't like the titty pink color, and made him give it to us."

Just as the twins finished their story, we pulled into a massive paved parking lot around what looked like a big barn. A huge neon sign announced, "The Dance Hall, Nevada's best dancing spot."

The place was starting to fill up, so we had to park a significant distance from the front door. We joined the scads of happy people who were standing in line to pay their cover charge. A short skinny man in a cowboy hat that covered his shaved head rushed out the door and grabbed Sal by the arm. Before I could deck the SOB, Sal turned around and gave him a full body hug.

"Hey Sander, how's tricks?"

Ignoring her greeting the man shook his finger under Sal's nose. "Sally, honey, you know you and yours never ever pay cover to one of my places. Come on in and see my sweetie. He'll be in such a better mood seeing you. He's been such a bitch the last few days."

We went through the large open area. The entire floor was wood, but tables and chairs were set around what I assumed was the dance floor. As we crossed the floor the man waved to one of the young waitresses and asked over the canned music, "How many with you tonight sweetie?"

"Well, let's see, there's JD here." The man's eyes took me in and I swear he licked his lips as he appraised me.

"Oh goody, Honey, you're doing the dirty again! I'm so-o-o happy for you!"

"Sander, you calm down now. I haven't gotten lucky yet."

The man turned to me with a petulant look. "You better be doing right by my favorite lady, or I'll come after you. You do not want me to come after you. Does he sweetie?"

"No, Sander is not the man to make angry. By the way, to answer your question there's Polly and Anna."

Again excitement overtook the man. "Oh my God, the Polly-Anna has come to dance in my humble club." He then drew his fingers to his upper lip. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I just love what you've done with your hair. Isn't it wonderful, Cowboy?"

I got a little into it, so shoot me. "Yes sir, Mr. Sander, it is. Not many women could pull this off, but these two goddesses do so with class."

He looked at me for a second and replied, "JD, you're not just arm candy for Sal, are you?"

"I could think of worse things to be."

He laughed. "Any more surprises, Sal?"

"I think Dewey is bringing Mary, Becky, and Samantha tonight."

"Dewey will be here, too. Between JD and Dewey, I'm going to have to keep a close eye on my Billie."

"And why is that?" came a deep sultry voice from behind us. I turned to see a tall woman in a low necked red evening gown with matching 6 inch high heals. Her long blond hair swirled below her bare shoulders as she placed a fist on her hip and pouted.

"Sweetie, let me introduce you. Of course you know Sal. These are her friends, the Polly-Anna. This is Sal's other very, very close friend, JD."

At those words and ignoring Polly-Anna, Billie offered a brilliant smile and her hand. "Pleased I'm sure."

I leaned over and kissed the back of her hand. "May I have a dance tonight?"

Billie's panicked eyes darted to Sander. He smiled and nodded slightly. A relaxed Billie turned back to me. "I'd love to dance with you."

"Good, we'll dance to the light of the harvest moon."

Billie laughed. "Just don't think you can harvest me, big boy."

"Lady, I got more on my plate than I can handle now"

Sander took the conversation back and turned to the waitress. "Jenny, honey, please set up my table for eight more and get more champagne. I need to greet the rest of our guests."

The other tables had filled up as we made our way to the large table at one corner of the room. We were just getting settled in when Mary, Becky and a young man joined us. Sal again began introductions. "I think the only people here that don't know each other are my two men."

The young man gave me a strange look as Sal continued. "JD, I'd like for you to meet my son, Dwaine. Everyone calls him Dewey. Dewey, this is my house guest, JD."

We shook hand and he gave me the 'we need to talk about my mother' look. I smiled and added, "Sal was nice enough to take me in for a while until I can make the old Pinkston place livable."

Suddenly he started laughing as we all looked at this crazy man. He calmed down after a few minutes and apologized for the laughter. "Samantha is the girl whose ungrateful ass you saved this morning. She's also my sister. I listened all morning about how you threw her off your ranch. She had such a tantrum when I told her she got what she deserved that she refused to come with us tonight. It was a Kodak moment. It's about time someone put that arrogant little twit in her place. It is a pleasure to meet the man who did."

Sal looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "You have something you want to tell me, JD?"

"Not much. I was just looking around what was left of the ranch house when this woman rides up and starts insulting me. About that time a snake caused her to lose control of her horse. I killed the snake and calmed the horse. It wasn't anything, and I didn't know she was you daughter. I'm sorry if she's upset."

Dewey gave another short laugh. "Where did you learn to draw and shoot that fast?"

"I was just lucky."

"Lucky my ass, you blew its head off in mid strike. No one's that lucky, Hoss. Then you whispered the mare down. You're more than the rhinestone cowboy she says you are."

"Why don't we just let it go at the only thing that was hurt was the snake and leave it at that."

Polly-Anna came on either side of me and leaned their chests into the side of my arms. In unison the recited, "Our lover's a modest and shy hero. Don't be afraid of the mean old veterinarian, sweetie. We'll protect you from her nasty temper."

"When I left the ranch, she just might have been mad enough that JD and I could both use protection."

Becky stepped to Dewey's side. "Don't worry girls. Protecting this one's my job."

"The way you kids talk," sputtered Sal. "Mantha's just a little thing."

Dewey shook his head. "Mama, Mantha is your daughter. She's not a person to have mad at you."

About that time the band started their first song, and Billie pulled me to the floor to do a little Texas Two Stepping. I was really impressed. This girl could dance. A slight pressure on her fingers and she swirled like we had been dancing together forever. I tried every variation of every move I knew. She nailed every one of them.

When the music was over I placed her hand on my forearm and escorted her back to our table while the crowd applauded. "Miss Billie, you sure know how to make a man look good on a dance floor. Thank you so much."

The next dance started, and Sal pulled me to the floor. They didn't waste any time here and the song was slow and steamy. Sal didn't waste any time either before she plastered herself all over me. "You like Billie?"

"She seems like a nice lady, and she can sure dance."

"Don't dance too much with him. Sander is crazy jealous. I'd hate to have to choose sides."

"I don't understand. She grabbed me to dance. I enjoyed her talent, but it was just a dance."

"Just be careful and thank Sander for letting him dance with you. Billie's mad at Sander for some reason, so he might try to make Sander angry. I've seen him do it before."

Just then, I noticed that Sal and I were using a different pronoun for the same person. "Sal, I may be a dumb Texas redneck, but I do know the difference between he and she."

The music stopped and as Sal led me back to our table she patted my cheek and whispered, "Not this time, Sweets. Not this time."

I thought I'd better be sure that I stayed on Sander's good side so I sat next to him and started covering my ass. "Billie is such a great dancer, Sander. Thanks for letting me dance with her."

Sander gave me a strange look and then smiled. "Billie can be a trial at times. Sometimes Billie can try to be a free agent. I don't always like that, but that's my Billie. If I understand you correctly, you will not allow Billie to be a free agent of yours."

"Oh I love to dance with her and she's a nice lady from what I can tell, but I never mess with another man's woman."

He gave me that look again, and I swear he gave me a light kiss on the lips before he said, "A good friend like you is always welcome here. Excuse me. I need to mingle. Thanks for talking to me."

Billie gave Sander and I a strange look, but was pulled to the floor by the girls for a line dance. I didn't understand this relationship at all. I was in a state of shock to be sure, but I was about ready to go deeper in shock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.