Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The next morning, we went into the Oak Ridge area to have a look at what was happening and what had been discovered. Nan had discovered some news reports from the destruction as they had come to call it. One report did tell of a nuclear type explosion in or around Orlando though no one seemed to have any idea what caused it in the reports that were found. Since it was only shortly thereafter that everything collapsed, it is all too likely that no further effort was or could be made to exactly determine what happened. Other than now knowing that Orlando had ceased to exist, we would probably never know more. The same battery of reports also described earthquakes in California. I showed everyone where on the map the places were located and talked about what an earthquake was and why it could be so bad. The reports were preliminary but it looked like a good portion of California was now in the Pacific. I don't know if anyone from this area would make the trek out there to find out in my lifetime.

Nan had found information on guns and ammunition and asked about them. I was up front about the value of guns in hunting animals and men. However, I also explained the difficulties of developing the industry necessary to make guns and gunpowder. We decided to try to make a simple rifle of a flintlock type along with mini balls and gunpowder. That should be within our capabilities. The Oaks and my people were not looking for trouble but guns would provide protection from any larger groups. Calveen tried to assure everyone that the Sin Loos were not looking for trouble but did want to protect their people as the city-nation expanded. As it turned out, finding the materials for gunpowder and casting a rifle barrel were the difficult parts of the operation. We spent the winter at the Oaks and, by early spring, had guns that worked and a number manufactured. Our gunsmiths were skilled workers who had to develop the technology as they built the guns. While I didn't mind having guns, I wasn't sure about their proliferating. They could make any battle even more bloody.

While we wintered, we worked on what Moorehome meant. Equality was an elusive concept for people who were used to male or female domination. Janet wanted me to decide any major matter. She had come to enjoy giving counsel but wanted my leadership. Knowing that the most liberated female I had met in this time had this thought pattern led me to take charge of our deliberations. This relaxed everyone, as they understood pecking orders. As we talked, we recognized we needed more people for a viable group. Calveen had advised me that it might be best to leave his and my women at the Oaks and return to Sin Loos to report. Then, we could take our leave and return to set up Moorehome. Calveen had decided that he wanted to leave the Sin Loos and become part of Moorehome. He felt, as did I, that there was an obligation to return and report but he and, particularly, I had no obligation to stay afterward.

Another thing happened during the winter. Janet became pregnant. She had been allowing nature to take its course for many months at my instruction. We were both excited to find her pregnant and delivery was expected in late summer. I was glad as that gave me plenty of time to go to Sin Loos, report and return.

Linda was happy for her but also happy that she wasn't. Trudy was ready and asked me if she was allowed to become pregnant. I told her that it was okay with me but what did Haney think. She told me that Haney was all for it but that it was my decision as her master. Janet and I talked to Trudy and Haney about making decisions now and in the future. I said, "Trudy, Janet and I love you and always will. However, neither of us will be your master at Moorehome, you and Haney will be your own family though still a part of us in love. You will have to make decisions. That's part of what freedom is all about."

"I don't understand. You won't be my master any longer?" Trudy looked troubled.

"I may be leader of Moorehome but I will be no one's master. People will be free. Only the bonds of love will bind us and those bonds will be freely made."

Janet interrupted. "Trudy, Haney, we love you. We want you to be free. You will always be a part of us no matter what. We will be family. Jonathon will be head of the family but won't be master in the old sense. We will always be available to help and to care."

Trudy looked a little less troubled. "I guess that freedom isn't quite what I had thought but I will think on it." Haney nodded in agreement. "Haney and I will have to decide if I should become pregnant. However, Janet, what do you think?"

"I think that you know the answer to that. You and Haney have a strong bond of love and caring. You make a good, solid team. Besides, getting pregnant is fun!"

During the winter, five Oaks couples decided that they would become part of Moorehome when we left. Two couples were good farmers and another was a freshly developed gunsmith and metalworker. He was looking forward to all the metal in the Atlanta area and further developing his skills.

In talking with Calveen and Robert, one of the Oaks men joining us, we decided that the old name, Atlanta would be used for our territory and that Moorehome would identify only myself, Janet and our other two couples. This was agreeable to me and all of us talked about how to govern and how to select the governors.

In early spring, Calveen and I along with most of the original party surviving set out for Sin Loos retracing our path from last year. It took us just a bit more than three ten-days to arrive at the city. We met with Calver and the other Charges. We made our report giving them the drawings Linda had made including the written account of our trip not including personal information. Calver and the Charges did ask us what became of the women who set out with us. Only Calver was saddened that we were going to leave soon. Calveen and I met with Calver privately to explain fully. Calver admitted that he didn't understand but that Sin Loos was not ready for women with status such as our women. Even Calveen's mother had never had the silver collar until she was near death. Calver could not remember the last time a woman was given a gold collar and had never even heard of a woman having a two syllable name.

"It seems that you will be best living elsewhere though I will miss my son. I have the written instructions and may take the trip after my time as a Charge is over."

"Father, times change and I have tried to recognize the proof before my eyes as you have taught me to do. Part of that proof is Janet and another part of that proof is Susan. Still another part of that proof are the drawings that you and others here like so much. They were drawn and given legends by Linda."

Calver looked shocked. He had not suspected that a woman had drawn maps so well including their lettering. "I will be finished with my time in a year and will not run again. I will come to see the community you and Jonathon will have developed. If the two of you do as well as I suspect you will, then I shall stay with you and become part of your community. Perhaps, Jonathon, your Janet can teach me new ways." He chuckled as he said that.

"Perhaps she will," I added with a humorous touch, "She is certainly capable."

"Perhaps you are right." He responded.

We then discussed the Jacks and the Columbias and their matriarchal method of government. I said that neither men nor women only are a good way to rule because many good individuals are then not considered for leadership. I said that I hoped we could be inclusive enough to have the best leadership possible.

Calver said that that is the hope of every good leader. I asked him if there were any malcontents that might fit into our new community. It would avoid otherwise good women having to pole dance and give some good men an opportunity to work with women who would be in an equal capacity. He acknowledged that there were some who should go back with us. He agreed to come up with names and let us interview them over the next few days.

With that, we parted for the night to our respective sleeping quarters.

I was given quarters again in Calver's home compound, as was Calveen. When I entered, there were two younger girls waiting for me. I had been celibate since leaving Janet at the Oaks. It had not been because of a request from her or a decision on my part but a simple lack of opportunity. When I entered, the two were dressed each in a simple short skirt and nothing else. It was very obvious that they had no other clothing on their bodies as I could see everything. Both had young, firm breasts to go with their slim waists and reasonable hips. They came in front of me and knelt. I said, "Arise, what are your names?"

"I am called, 'Nan, '" answered one.

"I am Nor." Stammered the other.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

Nan answered, "We are here to serve you. Calver sent us to prepare your quarters when he heard you had arrived in Sin Loos."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.