Joan's Mistake - Cover

Joan's Mistake

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

Wendy came back then. Samantha's head whipped around as she heard people approaching. It was Wendy but with her was a couple. They were both older and tanned as though they spent a lot of time in the sun.

"Here she is," Wendy kind of cooed to the people, "This is our Smantha, and she will help us with the demonstration.

"Well, she's a beauty," the woman said, as she ran a hand down Samantha's cheek, and then let the hand wander farther down until she was cupping one of Samantha's tits.

Samantha tried a smile, or as much of a smile as the bit and bridle contraption would allow her.

"She looks positively happy," the woman said with a smile on her face. But immediately after saying that the smile turned kind of cold.

The hand that was caressing Samantha's tit turned just a bit so that now the woman had a hold of one of Samantha's nipples. Smiling a truly cruel smile now, the woman twisted the nipple. She pulled on it and twisted again.

Samantha made a distressed noise but again the design of the bit and bridle contraption was such that her attempt to object to the pinching and twisting of her nipple turned into a kind of a horsy noise in her throat.

The noise both startled and elated the woman. It also startled Samantha to hear what she sounded like.

"Lovely girl," the woman simpered, "Lovely sound!"

And she pinched the other nipple as well.

The husband was standing and smiling as his wife enjoyed herself at Samantha's expense. Wendy simply stood aside and watched. If one looked very carefully, it was possible to note that Wendy's breath was becoming labored as she watched the unfolding of the cruelty that was being dealt out to Samantha.

"You like that, pet, don't you?" the woman asked Samantha.

When she didn't answer immediately, the woman dug her nails into one of Samantha's nipples and then did the same to the other.

Samantha began to shake her head violently in a 'yes' gesture, and tried to say 'yes' also but it cam out as an inarticulate animal noise.

"I thought so," the woman said, grinning cruelly at Samantha still.

Then her hand wandered down from Samantha's nipples to her pussy mound.

"Oh, luxuriant," the woman said, looking over her shoulder and grinning at her husband and Wendy.

Turning back to Samantha, she took a handful of Samantha's pussy hair and pulled upward.

"Ohhhhh," the woman said, her face directly in front of Samantha's, and her tongue running along Samantha's lips, which were starting to drool a bit, "I bet that hurts, pet, doesn't it?"

Samanatha's head shook a definite 'yes' as the woman continued to pull upward on her pussy hair, keeping Samantha on her tip toes.

"Well," the woman went on with elaborate politeness, talking directly to Samantha, "We don't have all day to stay here and play with a slut like you, do we?"

Samantha didn't know if she should shake her head 'no' or what. She was silent.

The cruel woman continued: "But you are a lovely little pig; I will give you that. Why don't I just give you something for being so helpful? Would you like that?"

Samantha shook her head 'yes' then trying to placate the woman at all cost.

"Fine, darling," the woman continued, and, to Samantha's great surprise, she reached out and pulled on the bit and bridle contraption just enough to show her the inside of Samantha's mouth and she spit. She spit into Samantha's mouth, and when she'd finished, she laughed.

"Did we like that, pussykins?" she mocked.

Samantha made sure that she shook her head 'yes'.

The woman spit one more time, missing part of Samantha's mouth and letting part of the spit drizzle down the side of Samantha's face.

"Tina," the man said.

"Yes, yes, Roy," she said hastily, "I know, we don't have the time. Well, give me the damn crop and let me try it out on this little pig."

Wendy handed a riding crop to Tina who stepped back a pace and lashed at Samantha's naked thigh. She was gratified, when she got another loud animalistic noise from Samantha's throat, for the blow.

She moved around and hit Samantha several more times, placing the cruelty of the crop blows on her thighs, pussy mound and, finally, her tits.

It left Samantha almost jumping from foot to foot. The pain was severe and she didn't know what she was going to do.

Then Tina stopped. She turned to Wendy and said:

"Good, we'll take the crop; your model is lovely. Do you rent her out? We might like to have her for an evening to play with some time."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Cole," Wendy said, "She doesn't belong to us; but I can ask her owner for you."

"Yes, thank you, Wendy," Tina said, "We'll take two of this model; it works just fine."

"Very good, Mrs. Cole," Wendy said, leading them away.

Samantha only breathed easily once the Coles were gone.

There were tears streaming down her cheeks, when Wendy came back to her.

Wendy proceeded to wipe Tina Cole's spit off of Samantha's face. Then she framed Samantha's face in her hands and licked the tears off of her cheeks.

"They're gone, lovely one," Wendy crooned to the shaking and sobbing Samantha. "They're gone."

Samantha merely shook her head 'yes'. She wondered if she should tell her mistress about this or not.

There were others who were led back to the back room to try out their possible crop purchases or just to be shown the model that they were using that afternoon at "Eltringhams". All were enchanted; none were as cruel as Tina Cole.

After what seemed like a long, long time, Wendy came back to where Samantha was and began to get her out of the harness. She removed the horse tail from Samantha's ass and took it to clean it up.

She came back shortly, as Samantha waited for her. When she finally came back to Samantha, she put her arms around Samantha and pulled the naked girl to her. She led her to a kind of settee that was in the far part of the room, and settling down on the settee, pushed Samantha to her knees.

She placed the Joan's naked secretary in a position between her own spread thighs, and, pulling up her dress, showed Samantha her hairy, naked pussy.

"Come to me now, baby," Wendy whispered to Samantha, pulling her face into place so that it came into contact with the hairy pussy in front of her.

Samantha obediently began to tongue Wendy's pussy, when the door opened. It was Mrs. Eltringham.

"Greedy Wendy!" she said a bit disgusted.

"We don't have as much time with this one as we thought; I just had a call from Sylvia Weigle; she and that Joan woman is coming back for this one. She'd better be ready, so finish using her mouth and get her cleaned up a bit."

Mrs. Eltringham looked on the scene with Wendy, whose legs were splayed so that the kneeling Samantha could nestle between them for her job of eating pussy.

"But what a scene this is," Mrs. Eltringham said, with a lusty smile on her face.

Then she continued: "Well, Wendy we have only so much time here. Get her up. Get her on her feet with her arms up or around your neck."

"Yes, Mrs. E," Wendy said and hauled the naked pliable form of Samantha's body up. She draped Samantha's arms around her neck and pulled the young secretary's face into hers for kisses.

Mrs. Eltringham stationed herself behind the two hugging, kissing women and retrieved from her store a crop.

"Absolutely lovely ass here, Wendy," she said as she swung the crop viciously giving Samantha another reason to squeal with pain and raising a welt on her shapely ass.

"So much like an upside down heart, so lovely," Mrs. Eltringham commented as she slashed at Samantha's ass again.

"Ohhh, please!" Samantha wailed almost involuntarily.

"Shut that girl up, Wendy," Mrs. Eltringham demanded Wendy grabbed Samantha by the back of her hear, pulling her by a handful of hair and grinding their mouths together for kisses, making it possible for Samantha to only squeal and squeak into her mouth. She kept their faces locked together by holding a hunk of Samantha's hair.

All the while, Mrs. Eltringham kept beating Samantha's ass and the back of her thighs with the crop.

Samantha was writhing and jumping, almost dancing as blow after blow raised red angry looking welts on her ass.

"Turn the bitch around, Wendy," Mrs. Eltringham rasped next.

Wendy did so, now holding Samantha in a clench in her arms but holding a hand over her mouth to keep her relatively quiet.

The crop blows were now aimed at Samantha's belly, her exposed pussy and finally at her tits and extended nipples.

Samantha's loud squeals were only partly held back by the covering of Wendy's hand. The sound and the continuous jumping around were making both older women hornier and hornier.

Finally, Mrs. Eltringham dropped the crop and grabbed Samantha by the shoulder forcing her to her knees. She exposed her pussy and ground Samantha's face into the hair of her pussy.

Samantha, so relieved that she was no longer being beaten, gladly applied her mouth to Mrs. Eltringham's pussy. Wendy too stood there with her pussy exposed and pulled Samantha's face to her belly, making the naked young secretary service both older women. Samantha held on tightly to one of Wendy's thighs and one of Mrs. Eltringham's to keep her balance, as she ate both women alternatingly.

Wendy came first, holding Samantha's face tightly to her hairy mound. For a few seconds Samantha could hardly breath. She was relieved, when Wendy let her face go only to have her face pressed, in the same fashion into Mrs. Eltringham's wet pussy mound. She continued to lap with her tongue and seek out Mrs. Eltringham's tender spots with her lips to try to please the demanding older woman.

"What a positively wonderful scene," came a voice from the doorway.

Wendy looked around quickly and Mrs. Eltringham, just shuddering from her orgasm, both reacted to try to set everything right, as they faced Sylvia Weigle and Joan, who were in the doorway.

Sylvia said: "Mrs. Eltringham you are just an old ram, my love."

Mrs. Eltringham just smiled and agreed.

Joan went to Samantha, who threw herself into Joan's arms and clung to her.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Joan asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Samantha said. "I'm afraid that my face is all messy, and I look horrible." she continued.

"You look fine," Joan said, and then directing her words to Wendy went on:

"Can you please get me a wash cloth and towel?"

Wendy looked at Mrs. E, who nodded and started to go for the towel.

"Wait," Sylvia called out imperiously. Both Mrs. Eltringham and Wendy hesitated.

"No, no, none of this looking to Mrs. Eltringham for approval, when Joan tells you to do something. She tells you to do something, and you just do it! Do you understand me? BOTH OF YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Both women were obviously cowed by Sylvia and they immediately both shook their heads 'yes' to indicate that they understood.

"Fine," Sylvia said, "Now let's continue. Joan?"

Joan smiled and said, in a more sure tone of voice: "Wendy go and get a towel and wash cloth for me to use with Samantha."

"Yes, ma'am," Wendy said and scurried off immediately.

"How was our little friend for you?" Sylvia asked the two women.

"She was fine, Mrs. W," Mrs. Eltringham said. ""Tina Cole loved her."

"Tina?" Sylvia said aghast. "You were going to give her to Tina, that sadistic bitch?"

Mrs. Eltringham hurried to assure Sylvia that the wouldn't have given Samantha over to Tina at all.

Sylvia turned to Joan and said: "I'll tell you about our Tina later; she may be at our Saturday soiree; you might meet her."

By then Joan had Samantha cleaned up and ready. But Sylvia wasn't quite finished.

She turned to the two older women and said: "Maybe one more show in this busy, busy day. You two take your clothes off. Do it now!"

The two women did as they were told and were quickly standing, kind of jumping from foot to foot but totally naked. Mrs. Eltringham, older and a bit flabbier, held her hands in position to shield her pussy.

"Hands over your heads! NOW!" Sylvia barked, as Joan and Samantha, still arm in arm, watched and smiled.

Sylvia now held the crop and for the next five minutes worked the two naked ladies over with it. There were new squeals and cries now in the storage room. After a bit, Syliva threw the crop down and said imperiously:

"Okay, on the floor, my beauties; faces to crotches. Do each other and we're out of here."

Mrs. Eltringham and Wendy complied, lying down on the floor and beginning the sensuous process of eating each other's pussies.

"Good night, girls," Sylvia said.

Both Mrs. Eltringham and Wendy paused long enough to say a very polite "Good night, Mrs. Weigle."

The three women left, and once they were out the outside door of the store, which Sylvia locked with a key that she had, began to laugh.

"Heifers!" Sylvia said, "That's what they are."

Then she turned to the arm in arm Joan and Samantha and said: "Oh, yes, I own the place. Why don't we go to my place for some dinner? We can do something nice to heal those wounds of our lovely Samantha too."

"Lovely idea," Joan said, "And thank you, Sylvia."

"Oh, Joanie," Sylvia cooed, taking Joan by the arm, "It's what friends do. It's just what friends do."

On the spur of the moment, they decided to stop back at the pub for a drink before getting on with their evening. Samantha went with them, tickled to be included in the group with these two wonderful ladies.

As they ordered, Joan quipped to Sylvia: "You're going to make a drunkard out of me; it is only recently, under really trying conditions that I even began to drink at all."

"Oh," Sylvia said grinning, "There's a story there that I think we need to hear."

Joan proceeded to tell them about her encounter with Shag and 'his merry men'. She told them the part about her drinking reluctantly at that time, and their reaction.

"Wow," you have had some adventures Sylvia said.

Samantha just blushed at the sexy details of what her mistress had been through. As she listened, and was more and more turned on by the story, Samantha secretly put her hand on Joan's thigh.

Joan kind of glared at Samantha, who removed her hand. Joan then turned to Sylvia and said:

"This one is trying to feel me up under the table."

"Mistress..." Samantha almost wailed.

Joan turned to her and said severely: "You be quiet unless you're told to speak. Do you understand?"

Samantha, wide eyed with Joan's forcefulness, shook her head 'yes' to indicate her compliance.

"Hmmm," Sylvia said with a wolfish smile, "So the little one is turned on by your story?"

"Is that it, my Samantha?" Joan wanted to know.

Samantha felt a thrill surge through her at being called 'my Samantha.' She answered quietly:

"Yes, ma'am, the story turns me on."

"Then let her feel you," Sylvia said with a laugh.

"I guess I will but first we'll switch things here; you move to the outside," Joan said to Samantha, who made the seat switch that was indicated.

This was going to put Samantha on the outside. As she was switching places with Samantha, Joan put her hands on her just below her waist. She felt nothing.

This caused Joan to smile at Sylvia and say to Samantha:

"You're not wearing any panties, you pig!"

"No, ma'am," Samantha said, blushing.

Sylvia laughed and Joan continued to grin. She got back into the booth and slid next to Sylvia. This put Samantha on the outside.

"Okay," Joan said then, "Here come the waiter; pull your skirt up so that your thigh is bared almost to your hip."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Samantha said hastening to do what she was told.

The waiter had huge eyes only for Samantha's naked thigh, as he came to the table to see if they wanted anything else.

Joan then finished the story of her encounter with Shag to the delight and sexual tension of both of the others.

During the telling of the story, Samantha was rubbing and playing with Joan's right thigh.

"Is she still pawing you?" Sylvia wanted to know.

"She certainly is," Joan said, "And it's turning me on. Why don't we go to the park or some place like that before we decide on the rest of the evening?"

"Oh, lovely," Sylvia said, "I want to watch you play with her, and maybe play with her myself. You're turning me into a lover of women."

She kissed Joan's cheek, when she said this.

Joan turned to Samantha and asked: "What's your evening like?"

"I'm sorry, ma'am," she said red faced, "I need to get home fairly early but the park first sounds lovely."

"Let's go then," Sylvia said, leading them out.

They stood at the table, as the saw the waiter coming with the check. Joan quickly turned to Samantha and said: "Put your hands on the table."

Samantha bent over and did as she was told, putting her hands on the table, while leaning over.

They were in a part of the pub with a raised deck, that was shrouded from the rest of the patrons. It was a private nook.

Joan and Sylvia stood to greet the waiter but just before he arrived, Joan turned around and flipped Samantha's skirt up so that her naked ass was pointing out toward the waiter.

Samantha sighed a great sigh but stayed put where Joan had placed her.

Sylvia and Joan were grinning as the waiter got to where they were standing, and they looked at each other and then parted.

The waiter involuntarily made a surprised noise.

Joan grinned at him and Sylvia said: "Look now, Lonnie," (She read his name tag.) "But don't touch," she concluded.

Joan, however, did run her hand up and down and across Samantha's ass cheeks.

Samantha sighed again. Lonnie was oggling and grinning at what was happening to the gorgeous young chic's ass.

Joan stopped her rubbing of Samantha's ass then and smiled broadly at both Lonnie and Sylvia before reaching out and pinching Samantha's ass cheek really, really hard.

Samantha gave a barely audible squeal, when she had her ass pinched.

Joan smiled back at Lonnie and Sylvia and asked quietly: "The other?"

"Of course," Sylvia said, and Lonnie nodded his head in agreement.

Joan turned back to Samantha and pinched her other ass cheek, giving her a matching pinch welt on each ass cheek. Then she flipped the skirt back down, and pulled Samantha up to a standing position.

Samantha was blushing furiously. Joan said to her in a quiet voice:

"Give Lonnie a kiss and a thank you for being such a good audience."

"Thank you, Lonnie, sir," Samantha said softly, "For being such a good audience."

Then she leaned in, as she'd been told and gave Lonnie a kiss on the cheek.

Joan stopped her immediately: "What kind of kiss is that? Do you want to give us a bad name?"

Samantha, struggling with her emotions but really turned on, said a weak:

"Sorry, ma'am."

"You'll disgrace us," Joan said, turning to Sylvia for her corroboration.

"She's right you know, little one," she said to Samantha.

"Now a proper kiss," Joan said, but first, grab the table one more time.

Samantha did as she was told and put her hands on the table, bending over as she had been before. While she was in the position, Joan flipped her skirt up again. Turning to Lonnie she said:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.