Joan's Mistake - Cover

Joan's Mistake

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

It was a quiet evening, much like most evenings for them. Joan's routine assured that.

She came home and showered after work, as she normally did. Dressed in a black a-line skirt and blouse with heels she proceeded to start on dinner. Joan liked to look nice at home, and Gary appreciated that.

"It's one of the few things," he often thought "that she did that were even remotely romantic."

Because Joan was otherwise not really overtly physical or demonstrating. Sex was fairly routine and fairly seldom these days. Joan just seemed wrapped up in her job. Gary sighed often.

It was about 8 PM that the door bell rang. Wondering who might be visiting them that late, Joan went to the door and was surprised to find her boss, John Smart at the door.

"Hi, John," she said fairly cheerfully.

"Sorry to look you up at home, Joan, but there's a business thing that needs to be discussed briefly. May I?" he said pleasantly.

"Of course, John," she said smiling and ushered him into their living room.

Turning to call to her husband, she said: "Gary, it's John Smart."

Gary came in and greeted their visitor and sat for a moment of chat before excusing himself from the room.

John came to his point immediately. "I'm glad that you're here, Gary, you need to hear this. I'm not going to prevaricate or beat around the bush at all here. Joan, I'm really sorry to have discovered that you've been embezzling from the company. I've worked on this for a number of days and know the amounts and the accounts from which the money has been taken. Please don't insult my intelligence by denying it."

Joan's reaction was to burst into tears. One of the thoughts that immediately flitted across her mind was her original impression of John Smart as a kind man but one whom she wouldn't want to have angry at her.

Gary sat without moving, while Joan cried herself to a stop.

"Oh, John," she began.

He interrupted her saying: "I think it had better be Mr. Smart now, Joan."

"Uh..." she continued, "Uh, Mr. Smart, what are you going to do."

"Well," he said, "That's why I'm here. I've come to help me solidify my decision about what to do. Of course, one prominent option is to turn it over to legal tomorrow morning and you'll be in jail beginning tomorrow afternoon."

Joan shook her head 'yes' and began to cry again at her own stupidity and the way that her world was suddenly crumbling so quickly around her.

"But," he continued, "There are other options too."

She looked up at him through her tears and said: "There are?" with a kind of hope in her voice.

"Yes," he said, "That's why I came."

"First of all," he continued, taking a video camera out of his case, "I want you to read and sign this statement; it contains information about the details of what you've done. I'm going to put this on film."

He hesitated a few seconds and then put in: "Of course, if you prefer to go to a lawyer, then I'll leave right now, and we'll just let the legal process take care of this."

"No, please," she said, "I'll cooperate fully. I can't possibly say how sorry I am, Mr. Smart."

"Then you're willing to do as I say here?" he asked, glaring at her.

"Yes, of course," she said readily.

Taking the paper she read it through and then, addressing the camera, she introduced herself, said that she willingly with no coercion of any kind was making this statement of her guilt and proceeded to go over the embezzling that she'd done.

When she was finished, John put the camera away and thanked her.

She proceeded to say "No, thank you, Mr. Smart, for helping here."

"Okay," John now continued, "here's what we'll do. I will work to divert funds to cover what you've done. No one will know about this but we who are here. You will have to pay it back over a time period."

"Yes, of course," she said quietly.

Then John continued:

"But you have to agree to something."

"Yes," she said readily through her tears, "yes, anything."

"Good," he said, "I like that spirit. But know this, if at any time you say to me that you won't follow my instructions, won't do something you're told to do, at any time, I'll proceed with legal action against you. The penalty for embezzling in this state is 15-25 years. Do you understand that, Joan?"

"Yes, sir," she was quick to add, I do understand."

"Joan," he persisted, "Get this clear in your mind; you may say 'no' initially to what I will say but if you ever say 'no' to me a second time about anything, ever, then it's jail. Am I being clear?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Smart you're being clear; I may say 'no' once initially but if I ever persist and say 'no' a second time, I go to jail."

Joan's mind was somewhere between stunned and hopeful at this point. She kicked herself mentally for ever thinking that she could get away with such a scheme. But John broke into her reverie then.

"Okay," John continued, "I have some questions for you first."

"Fine," was her answer, as she tried to relax a little. But the question he asked took her completely by surprise.

John had a strange kind of feral look on his face as he asked:

"Joan, tell me what kind of panties are you wearing?"

Her answer was instinctive: "That's none of your business."

"Fine," he said, "That's your one 'no', Joan, now think very, very hard when I ask that question again. I'm getting out my cell phone now to call the lawyers and the police."

She stared at him.

He knew that the effect was sinking in now; he could tell by the stricken look on her face.

He asked her pleasantly, "By the way, Joan, what kind of panties are you wearing?"

Gary interrupted at this point saying: "This has gone far enough."

Joan cut him off curtly saying: "Shut up, Gary." He was quiet.

She got a blushing look on her face and said quietly: "They're pink, Mr. Smart."

"Speak up, Joan, I can't hear you."

"I said, sir, that my panties are pink, and that they have lacy panels down the side of each leg band and lace at the waist."

"Lovely," was John's reply. "Now, Joan, for the rest of this interview I think that you should be dressed only in those panties, and maybe your heels."

The thought struck her rather hard but again she knew her position and simply rose saying: "Of course, sir."

She ran her fingers to her blouse buttons and unbuttoned the blouse, removing it and folding it to put onto a chair.

Gary was now staring at his wife's unaccustomed compliance.

John glanced and noticed the bulge in Gary's pants.

It was as he'd thought; Gary was pussy whipped and didn't stand up for himself.

Joan was now removing her camisole and putting it on the chair also. She recognized amid her turmoil at having been caught and threatened, that there was an actual twinge of the erotic in what she was being made to do.

She had tears running down her cheek, and she could have kicked herself for being so stupid and foolish and getting into this position but she also feared that her panties were getting wet from this treatment.

She was ready to do her skirt next and a thought occurred to her.

She said: "Uh, sir, should I face you or face Gary, when I remove my skirt?"

John turned to Gary and said: "Which is her best part, Gary, her ass or her pussy?"

Gary, now smiling, said quietly, "Her ass but not by much; she has a gorgeous pussy."

"Okay," John continued, "Then, Gary, you choose; should she face me or you?"

Gary said that she should face John, giving him, Gary, the sight of her ass first.

Joan just looked at Gary and turned to face John to comply. The skirt was shimmied down her thighs and past her nicely large ass and added to the pile of clothes.

Joan was now naked except for her panties, pretty pink as she had intimated, and her heels.

"Lovely, lovely," John enthused, "Now walk around the room for us; show yourself off."

Joan began to automatically do what she was told. But as she passed John, he lashed out with his hand and slapped her ass, really, really hard.

Joan gasped and broke into tears again; Gary got a ghost of a smile on his face.

John said gruffly,"Walk like a sexy woman, damn it; it's what you are, show it, mean it."

"Yes, sir," Joan said, "Very, very sorry, sir." Now she stalked about the room, exaggerating the swing of her hips and ass.

"Is that better, sir?" she asked.

"What do you think, Gary? Is that better?"

"Oh, much better, Mr. Smart," he said, easily slipping into a subservient role here.

"Fine," John continued, "Now sit down Joan."

She complied to the order and sat. She felt strange, certainly, intimidated also but she could feel the build up within her of a foreign kind of excitement that she was just not used to.

She sat in her panties here, with two fully dressed men. Her tits were bare, the nipples were hard. To her distress she realized that this was beginning to turn her on.

John noticed it; so also did Gary but he was silent.

John said: "It looks, Joan, like you're getting a little turned on by this; is that so?"

Joan was silent for a few seconds.

John pounced: "Is that your second refusal?"

"No, no, not at all, sir," Joan hastily said. "It's just that my emotions are so mixed up right now but 'yes', you're right; I am getting kind of turned on here."

"I thought so," John said. " Feeling just a little bit slutty, are we?"

"Yes, sir," Joan said, "I guess you can say that."

"Tell me, Joan," the interrogation went on, "do you often wear white panties?"

"Yes," she answered, "I do often wear white panties."

"Okay, then both of you come with me," he said roughly.

He had Joan lead him to their bed room. When they got there he asked which bureau was hers; she pointed it out.

"Now show me your panty drawer."

Without a fuss, Joan opened her panty drawer for him.

"My life is certainly open to his gaze," she thought, "Why not her panties too?"

Looking into the mass of panties, John proceeded to pick out ones that he didn't approve of, all the cotton, leaving her with only the colorful ones, nylons and bikinis.

Then he said to her: "Only these kinds of panties for you."

"Clear?"

"Clear, sir," she said.

He picked out a pale pink pair of bikinis and turning to Gary said:

"Gary, now you take your clothes off and put these on. And don't even think of using the word 'no' in any form; you two have already had your allowed 'no.'"

Gary blushed and immediately got a withering look from Joan, which spurred him on to strip off his clothes and don the proffered panties.

"You look cute, Gary," was John's comment.

"Thank you, sir." was Gary's embarrassed reply.

"Now back to the living room," John ordered, "and Joan swing your hips or you'll get another slap."

When they were back in the living room John said: "Okay, I'm going to tell you how this is going to work. First of all, Joan, how often do you suck Gary's cock?"

Joan looked stricken but answered pretty quickly: "I ... uh, sir, I don't do that."

"I thought not," John said, "Do it," he continued, "Do it now; on your knees and suck Gary off."

She hesitated just long enough for John to slap her face. It propelled her to her knees in front of her husband, whose prick was straining against the material of the pink panties he was wearing. Then, pulling the panties down, she grasped Gary's cock and began to put the head in her mouth.

John interrupted her:

"You didn't ask his permission, slut!" he said, giving her a tremendous slap on the ass, as he said it. "Do it!"

"Gary, love," she said, her chin quivering with emotion but her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, "Can I please take your thing in my mouth?"

"What?" shouted John, "You are a fucking criminal, woman, and criminals know the words to use. You use them or our business is done."

"Yes, sir," said the startled and now cowed woman.

"Gary, love," she began again, "Can I please suck your cock?"

Gary grinned: "You really want to, Joan?" he asked almost playfully.

It made John Smart laugh. "Go on," he urged.

"Yes, love," Joan said then, kissing the head of Gary's cock, "I really want to."

And she was in the process right then of convincing herself that she did in fact really want to suck his cock. She knew that she had to have the mental frame of mind to do these things. She would simply let this excitement wash over herself. This was almost a matter of self preservation for her.

"Hands behind your back," John roared and slapped her jutting ass.

Joan quickly complied. This kind of treatment was certainly pushing her into a dark, dark place that she had only ever briefly contemplated.

Her mouth moved up and down on Gary's cock like a piston. Soon Gary was grunting and groaning and about to cum. John grabbed Joan by the back of the head and held her head on Gary's cock as Gary filled her mouth and throat with his sperm.

When Joan came up for air, really surprised that the taste of it hadn't been as bad as she had imagined it would be, at John's orders, she cleaned Gary's cock and nicely put it away.

"This is the first thing,"John said, "At least once every two days for the next three weeks you must give Gary a blow job. Is that completely clear?" he demanded.

"Yes, sir, " she answered, quite meekly now, "Completely clear."

"I will leave this camera with you; it records the date and time on the film. I expect a film every week showing your blow job activities. If you fail in any way to do this, two things will happen. First, the time limit will be increased and you will be required to suck him off every single day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she hurried to tell him. "I understand completely, and will certainly do that."

"Do what?" John challenged her.

"I will ... uh ... I will do Gary at least once every two days for three weeks." She replied.

"Do what?" John said menacingly, "If you don't say it this time, I'll slap you again."

"No, no, no, please; give me a chance; I will suck Gary's cock; that's what I'll do. I'll put his prick in my mouth at least once every two days for the next three weeks."

"And," John continued with a smile, "I think by that time you'll be quite the cock sucker, and maybe we'll let you practice on others too." Joan blanched at that.

"And the second thing," John now continued, "If you fail to suck Gary off on schedule and bring me a video of it, is that you'll receive a visit from Sam and Timmie, friends of mine. As a matter of fact, they're going to come over here tonight to visit with you to show you what happens to people who try to fuck with the company like you did. I'll tell you. You won't like Sam and Timmie."

There were tears in Joan's eyes again.

"In addition," John said to her, "How often have you let Gary fuck you in the ass?"

Joan was shocked by the question. "We, uh, don't do that."

"Oh you don't, do you?" John sneered. "Well, before we leave tonight you will and we'll add that you to your little list of things you have to do. Once every three days I want you to film Gary fucking you in the ass. Am I making myself clear?"

"Very clear, sir," Joan said in a very tiny submissive voice. The smile on Gary's face was noticeable.

Then John turned to Gary and said: "I want you to write down every single time she refuses a sex act with you of any kind, any kind at all. You'll give that list to me every week for the next three weeks, and I'll have Sam and Timmie deal with those incidents. And if you weaken in any way and try to mock the evidence, I'll send Sam and Timmie to visit with you personally, clear?"

"Yes, sir," Gary snapped back to John. "And, Joan," John continued his instructions, "I will want you to purchase new, sexy panties of all sorts. You can continue to dress conservatively unless I tell you otherwise. You will show me your panties every time I tell you and you'll show them to whomever I tell you to. Got that?"

"Yes, sir; it's clear." She nodded her head for emphasis as she spoke.

"Well," John said, "We're almost finished here, I think."

Joan breathed a kind of sigh of relief then. John smiled and said:

"Oh that's right; we need to initiate Joan into the sorority of women who take it up the ass, don't we, Gary?"

"Yes, sir," Gary said, "we do."

John turned to her and said: "Go get some lube, slut; it can be Vaseline or anything like that."

"Yes, sir, right away," Joan said somewhat reluctantly.

Joan came back soon; she brought with her a jar of Vaseline.

John smiled as he said to her: "I think that I'm going to let pretty panty wearing Gary do the honors here."

"Uh, Gary?" Joan said looking up at John.

"Do you object to that, slut?" John wanted to know.

Joan, knowing full well that she was sinking farther and farther into this, and likely becoming even Gary's toy in the process, which she never had been, was simply ready to do what was required of her.

"Be polite now, Joanie and ask Gary nicely; you know how," John said to her in a voice that brooked no denial at all.

She went down on her knees by the couch, where Gary still was sitting. She looked up at him earnestly and said:

"Gary, honey; I would really like you to do this for me; would you please fuck my ass, honey?"

"You're sure that it's what you want, love?" Gary said sweetly.

"Positive," Joan said, kissing him to reassure him.

"Okay, sweetie," he answered then, "Give me the Vaseline."

She handed him the jar of Vaseline and he told her to get on her hands and knees with her head on the floor.

Joan took up the humiliating position, and waited. She didn't have long to wait.

Gary's next command was for her to reach behind her and puller her ass cheeks apart. Joan did this also.

She was being overwhelmed by the fact that a part of her really resented this happening, and a part of her knew that it was turning her on more and more to be treated this way. She didn't seem able to resolve the conflict.

Then she felt Gary applying the Vaseline. Then it happened.

The first sensation was a pain that was so terrible that she could hardly believe it. Gary was pushing his cock into her asshole.

Joan opened her mouth to simply scream but John was there and pushed her panties into her mouth instead, cramming them in as far as possible.

She was surprised that the pain and pressure building up in her ass was turning for her into sexual heat. She began to groan into the panties not from the pain any longer but from the heat that the fucking was generating.

Then Gary was cumming, filling her ass with his sperm, and then collapsing on top of her. His final thrust pushed her beyond the pain and into an orgasm that was produced by the very pain of the situation itself.

"My, my," John said, as he came over to where Joan and Gary were collapsed, "We both seemed to like that. Now get up, children; we're not done here yet. Joan you go take a shower quickly."

He accompanied his words by a slap to Joan's ass, which sent her scurrying to the shower. John went and watched as she cleaned up.

He told her to put panties back on and go with him to the living room.

Joan was wondering then what was next.

But John wasn't quite finished; they got back to the living room and John had Joan sit on the floor. She obediently took her place.

"That scene was certainly an eye opener," John said to the two of them. "Didn't you think so, Gary?"

"Yes, sir," Gary said with a smile.

John then turned to Joan and said: "Now see, Joanie, how happy Gary is when you just stop being such a bitch for a minute or two. See?"

"She raised a head and merely groaned."

John was out of his chair and over to where she was instantly. She knew even before he got to her that he was going to slap her but she didn't do anything to prevent it.

She corrected herself quickly, after the slap: "Yes, sir, Gary does seem to be very happy, when I cooperate and stop being bitchy."

"You'd better mean that, bitch," John said, "Because Sam and Timmie are coming over here to teach you a lesson about the down side of being a bitch."

Tears started streaming down Joan's face at that point but John interrupted her sad reverie:

"Okay just because you got so sullen on us, I want you to crawl over to Gary and take his cock in your mouth to clean it."

Joan's head snapped around to look at John.

John had a huge smile on his face: "Do I take it that you're saying 'no'?" he said grinning.

Joan moved immediately: "No, sir, I wasn't; I was just, you know, uh, overwhelmed by the ass fucking that I've been kind of disoriented here. Thank you for correcting me. Yes, yes, I'll just go over here and do what a wife is supposed to do; I'll just clean Gary's cock; that's what I'll do."

"Good girl," John said, "Now clean it good."

Joan crawled to Gary and pulled at the waist band of his panties until they were down to his knees. Then she took his still slimy cock in her hand and began by licking the head.

"If I don't see some enthusiasm," John said, "I'm getting my belt off; you won't like that Joan, I can assure you."

Joan then took the entire cock into her mouth and started to clean it, swirling her tongue around the head of it and around the under side of the cock."

"Mmmmmmmm," Gary moaned.

"Well, Joanie," John said, "You're at least making an impression on Gary, I see. Why don't you continue and just let him get off in your mouth again."

Joan, at this point in the evening was some where in her spirit between cowed and therefore anxious to do what she was told, and so turned on that there is no sex act that she wouldn't willingly do, especially at John Smart's request or order. This was a side of her that she didn't recognize at all. She wasn't even sure though that she disliked the side.

Gary's prick had now grown in her mouth and she began the rhythmic bouncing of her head that allowed her to give him a good blow job. She was surprised that this time she didn't mind it: didn't mind the taste anymore, didn't mind the texture--actually liked the silky softness of it in her mouth. It was more of a pleasurable experience for her now. It even came with the mental note:

"Gee, why didn't I begin doing this sooner?"

Joan even smiled at the thought, as she was sucking Gary off.

John, watching closely, noticed this too:

"Like doing that now, do we?"

Joan took her eyes off of Gary's pubic hair long enough to look up at John and shake her head 'yes' to his question.

"Joan, I always thought you were good cock sucker material," he said with a laugh.

Joan's own inner voice agreed with the statement, as she sucked hard and brought Gary to another orgasm.

When the blow job was finished, John spoke up again:

"Well, Joan, let me tell you; all this up to now has been a matter of simple household items. How often you'll suck Gary off, how often you'll let him fuck you in the ass; the fact that you will not refuse any sexual request. And I really believe that we're straight and clear about those things, aren't you, Joan?"

"Oh, yes, sir," Joan said, now with a ring of truth about it, "I am very clear about those things."

"Fine," John continued. "You see in stealing from my company, you fucked with me in a major way, and now I'm going to fuck with you in a major way. It's about time that I introduce you to Sam and Timmie. We'll get the evening's entertainment underway now."

Joan was on the couch sobbing quietly in fear as he said this.

Then John took out his cell phone and made a call.

He only briefly said: "Hi, Sam, yes, she's ready; you two can come on over now."

Then John turned to Joan and asked her: "I'll ask one last time; would you rather that I went to the police with my evidence and your statement and proceeded with jail time for you? It's a felony and carries with it from 15 to 25 years, as I've said. You can check that out. Or is our arrangement here satisfactory?"

"Very satisfactory, sir." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Fine," he concluded, "Then you're mine to dispose of, so to speak."

She agreed with a simple, quiet 'yes, sir.'

"Okay now for tonight's program," he continued with a smile.

The door bell rang just then. "That must be the guys; I'll let them in."

Sam and Timmie turned out to be burly, really rough looking individuals. Joan and Gary were noticeably nervous, when the two of them came in.

"Hey, guys," John said. "Here she is. I think that the first thing that we do should be here."

"Yes," Sam said, "We'll do it whatever way you want."

"Good," John said, "Gary, Joan, show us the way to the garage. And, Joan, I need hardly remind you that we have new guests now and I want you to shake that lovely ass for them."

"Yes, sir," Joan said, and swung her hips back and forth for Sam and Timmie's appreciation as she and Gary got up to show the way to the garage."

"Cooperative cunt," Timmie said.

"Yes, you're right," John said grinning, "Our Joan has turned out to be very cooperative."

When they got into the garage, John looked around at the amount of space there and said:

"Yes, this will do nicely; Sam, Tim, I'll leave this part to you. Gary and I will watch."

"What ... what are you ... uh going to do?" Joan almost moaned.

Timmie spoke up then: "Something that teaches bitches not to steal from the company."

Joan began to cry: "I'm so, so sorry, Mr. Smart, I would just undo it, if I could."

"Well, I know that now, Joanie," John said, "But this is what we have to do now."

Sam walked up to the naked, trembling woman standing off by herself in her own garage, waiting as though an execution were about to happen. He said to her in a very cold kind of voice:

"Open your mouth, bitch."

Joan complied; she stood there with her mouth wide open.

Sam pulled an object from the bag that Timmie had been carrying. It turned out to be a black rubber cock. It was about six inches long. Sam carefully pushed it into Joan's open mouth. Then, with straps that he attached to the end of the rubber cock, he fasted it around the back of her head to keep it snug in place.

When he was done, Sam stepped back to see the effect. Timmie was using a camera to film it all.

"Very nice," Sam said, "How does that fit, Joan? Good?"

She shook her head 'yes' and mumbled something into the cock gag in her mouth that was unintelligible.

"Hmm," Timmie said, "The girl mumbles!"

"Well, we're glad it fits well, Ms. May," Sam said. "Oh, shall I be polite and call you Ms. May, as at work, or should it be Joan?"

She made a noise that told them that 'Joan' would be fine.

"Joan it is," Sam said with a grin.

"Now let's fit her up, Tim," Sam said.

Once he'd said that, Timmie produced a kind of harness from the bag and a couple of metal bars that were about 3 feet long.

Sam grabbed one of Joan's arms and put a padded cuff on each wrist. Each cuff had a kind of hook on it. To the hooks he attached one of the 3 foot long bars. It had the effect of keeping her hands apart at the wrists.

"There, love," Sam said, "Now you just keep your hand in the air for us."

Joan did as he said, keeping her hands in the air. This had the effect of forcing her tits forward. Her nipples were hard.

Sam ran a few fingers over one of the stiff nipples. Joan trembled, when he did.

"I think that Joan's in love here," Sam laughed, he was joined in the laugh by Timmie, John and Gary.

Joan only looked around with a kind of wild look on her face.

Now Sam bent down and attached a similar pair of cuffs to Joan's ankles. Next came another bar, forcing Joan's legs apart.

"Nicely done, girl," Sam said, "Don't you agree?"

Joan shook her head 'yes'. Sam reacted by grabbing a handful of her pussy hair and pulling on the hair with force.

"Speak when you're spoken to, bitch!" Sam said, continuing to pull the pussy hair.

Joan began to speak rapidly and incoherently into the cock gag. It caused some spittle to begin to seep outside the limits of the gag and run down her chin.

"Nice picture!" Sam said, "Frosty Ms. M from accounting naked and drooling! Get a shot of that, Tim."

Timmie shot the pictures that Sam had in mind.

"Now let's get down to business," Sam said.

He grabbed Joan by the elbow and said to her: "Walk with me, Joanie,"

He pulled her along. She was only able to waddle with the 3 foot bar between her ankles. She was also still holding her hands in the air, as she'd been told.

They got to a part of the garage that was an empty space. Timmie took a long chain from the bag and gave it to Sam, who managed to wrap the chain around one of the overhead beams, and, when he'd gotten the end back, attached it to the bar that was between Joan's wrists.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.