Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way - Cover

Beverly's Dreams Come True - in the Worst Way

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I begin exchanging emails with a fan of my stories. It turns out that we share a lot of the same fantasies. It also turns out that I live in the town where she grew up. And she doesn’t live far away. This is a story of consensual sex. But it is rough at the request of the woman who asked me to write it. Please pass this one by if you aren’t up for that kind of thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

She was still sleeping soundly when I awoke. I went to the bathroom and did what needed to be done in there. Then I put some shorts on, went downstairs and made coffee.

I noticed that I had a message on my answering machine. It was from Curtis. He called to make sure that everything was alright. He wanted to make sure I wasn't pissed after yesterday. He also told me to look on the side of my house for the bench I left at his rental house yesterday evening.

It was time for him to be in his office so I called him at work. I told him that I wasn't upset with him. After all, it was my plan. I couldn't blame him for anything.

He said that I looked pretty upset when I left yesterday. I explained that I was mad at myself, not for setting up the gangbang or for the dogs. I was mad because of my scheme to terrify her and tell her she had been sold and that life as she knew it was over. That was over the top cruel.

Once he was assured that I wasn't upset he had a suggestion for a very kinky evening for my slut. He had obviously put a lot of thought into it. It was pretty detailed. He told me that if I was interested he could set it up for Thursday evening. It was obvious that his conscience wasn't bothering him!

I only thought about it for a moment before I agreed to it. What he was suggesting was just about the nastiest thing you could ever imagine. It was just the sort of thing Bev had fantasies about.

We made a tentative date for Thursday evening. He told me that he would call me if there was any change. We said goodbye and hung up.

I was reading the paper, sipping coffee and trying not to think about what Curtis had planned when I heard her moving around upstairs. She came down a few minutes later in my robe. She apologized but said she was chilled.

I sat her down and got her a cup of coffee. I made her a big breakfast. She didn't have much in the way of food yesterday.

After she wolfed down her meal I asked her how she felt.

She answered, "I'm still a little sore in places. But I'm ready to continue if you are."

I smiled at her willingness after what she went through yesterday. I said, "We'll take it easy today. You won't get the day off. But I'll give you time to recuperate before I throw you to the wolves again."

I got up to clean up the kitchen but when she realized what I was doing she stopped me. She got up and took over telling me in no uncertain terms that this was slave's work.

I asked if she was sure she felt well enough.

She nodded and said, "Yes. Moving around is good for me."

I went up and got dressed. I put out a skirt and crop top for Bev and went downstairs.

When she finished I sent her up to get ready to go out. When I told her we were going out I saw some of the spark come back into her eyes.

While I was waiting for her to get ready I had some outgoing mail to take out to the box. While I was out there I saw the kid next door out in front of his house with two of his friends. School was out for the summer. I guess the neighbor's house was the place that the local juvenile delinquents chose to hang out.

I suppose that isn't fair. The neighbor kid and his friends haven't caused any problems. I've never had any kids and I tend to view teenagers with suspicion. It's all a part of the aging process where we reach a certain time in our lives and turn into curmudgeons. I'm nearing the age of curmudgeonry.

I nodded to kid. He must have thought that was the opening he was apparently waiting for. He got up and came over to head me off before I went inside. He looked pretty nervous. I think that whatever it was he wanted to say must have something to do with the naked woman they saw going into my house.

They might also have seen her leaving yesterday in the arms of two large black men. I was willing to bet that his friends had goaded him into asking about her. He caught me halfway back to my door and then didn't know what to say. It was pretty amusing.

I stopped and waited for him to say whatever it was he wanted to say. He started stammering, not making any sense at all. I shook my head and asked, "Is there something you wanted to say?"

He glanced back at his friends for encouragement and then said, "We was wondering about that woman we seen coming and going the last couple a days."

Obviously an English major in the making.

I was about to tell him to mind his own fucking business when it occurred to me that this could be entertaining. I smiled and asked, "What's your name?"

"Hugh."

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen."

"How about your friends? Are they the same age as you?"

He nodded.

"Would you boys like to meet her?"

His face lit up and he exclaimed, "REALLY! Hell yeah!"

"Call your friends over. I'll introduce you."

Hugh waved his two friends over and said, "Come on! He's gonna let us meet her!"

Suddenly his friends didn't look as cocky as they did a minute ago. They looked at me and they looked at each other. Then one of them said, "What are you going to say to her, dummy!"

I struggled to keep a straight face and said, "I'll take care of that. Come on in."

We went inside. We had to wait a few minutes. She was still getting ready. But the time was well spent. They followed me into the living room and looked around in shock at the stocks, the cross and the whipping bench.

Hugh walked over to the stocks. Then he turned around and asked nervously, "What's all this stuff for?"

I smiled disarmingly and replied, "I like to put my slave in them."

One of Hugh's friends exclaimed, "Your slave?!"

I heard Bev coming down the stairs. I heard her hesitate part way down when she heard our voices. But then she came down and joined us in the living room. We were all facing the door when she made her entrance.

She spotted the boys right away, of course. But then her eyes were drawn to the fuck bench. I brought it in and cleaned it up this morning while the coffee was brewing.

I saw the emotions that bench evoked flickering across her face for a moment before she turned back to see what I was going to make her do now.

The boys stared open mouthed as she came in wearing a tiny skirt that didn't quite cover her slit and a slutty crop top that said "I only know one word — YES!" in big black letters across her tits.

She blushed as she felt all the attention being paid to her over overexposed body.

Hugh whispered, "She's your slave?"

I nodded.

"What's that mean?"

"It means she does anything ... or anyone that I tell her to do. I can order her to take her clothes off or to have sex with people just for the hell of it. I can tie her up. If I feel like it I can whip her or fuck her or make her suck my cock. She's my property."

The boy that had yet to say anything asked, "Forever?"

I shook my head and replied, "No. Unfortunately I can only keep her until the end of the week. Then she has to go home to her husband."

"She's married! To some other dude! Far fucking out!"

They continued to stare at her. I don't think they were entirely convinced that I wasn't pulling their legs. I asked, "Would you like a demonstration?"

She shivered when she heard that.

Hugh whispered, "Shit yeah!"

"First you guys have to swear that you won't say anything about this to your parents."

All three of them quickly pledged to keep this to themselves.

I smiled as I thought back to what it was like to be fifteen. I could almost imagine what was going through their pea brains. I let the suspense build for a moment and then I said to Bev, "Take them off, bitch. Let's give the boys a little sex education."

Her face turned a darker shade of red. She looked me in the eyes and quietly said, "But they're so young!"

She was saying what she thought she should say. I could see how she really felt. This was turning her on. The idea of being put through her paces for three fifteen year old boys, all of them almost certainly virgins, was not one of her fantasies. But this situation was exciting her.

She slipped the crop top up off of her breasts slowly. Then she took it off.

I should have had the cameras turned on. The expressions on the faces of those boys were priceless.

She dropped the top on a chair and began to slowly unfasten her little skirt. She let it fall to the floor and stood there naked. She was positively basking in the lust that was pouring from her three new admirers.

They stared at her for a minute or so and finally I said, "If you guys want you can go over there and check her out. Get a closer look. Feel her up. If you feel like it I could put her on that fuck bench over there and you could all fuck her mouth and her pussy for a while. We don't have any plans that can't wait."

They were too ... something, too excited, too shocked, too something. They couldn't seem to move. They didn't respond. They stood beside me and continued to stare at what was surely the first naked woman they have ever seen up close and personal.

They saw her going back and forth between the car and my door. But now she was six feet away and now she was available. They couldn't quite believe it.

I nudged Hugh with my elbow and he finally moved closer. That somehow empowered his two friends and they went over to stand on either side of him. It was several long moments before one of them finally got up the nerve to touch her. The other two watched as the third boy's hand came up and moved towards her breast in slow motion.

Bev was staring at it, too. She watched as that smooth, young, almost feminine hand neared and then came into gentle contact with her breast. His hand closed on her flesh and she shivered in excitement.

I'd wager that she never pictured a scenario like this in her mind. Her fantasies were more along the lines of the rough experience she had yesterday with two dozen black men and two dogs. But this was turning her on almost as much as watching it was turning me on.

When the first boy got away with grabbing her boob the second boy grabbed the other one. Hugh finally got up the nerve and I watched his hand slowly come to rest over her vulva.

I'm not positive. But it looked very much like she had a small orgasm when Hugh's hand cupped her sex. She stood there with three different boys grasping clumsily at her flesh. I watched as her eyes closed, her head tilted back, and she moaned loudly. Her body shuddered violently.

This time there wasn't any doubt. Those boys had just caused their first female orgasm.

It took them a moment to get over the shock. But soon they began to explore her body freely. Within a few minutes she was standing there on rubber legs, panting like a bitch in heat.

I was having fun watching. But I figured that if they didn't get their dicks in her pretty soon they'd be making a big mess in their shorts. So I ordered her to lie down on the bench.

She seemed very reluctant to pull herself away from her new boyfriends. But they finally dropped their hands and she was able to move. I noticed that the bench was still adjusted for the dogs yesterday. She noticed it, too. She stopped and I saw the memories of yesterday flashing across her face again.

I went over and raised the bench up to one notch lower than I had it before they took it away yesterday. It looked just about right for the boys. I helped her down on her back and strapped her in.

I went over and sat in my recliner. I watched as the boys started feeling her up again. I think that they were all too self conscious to go first. I didn't mind if they took their time. This was just torment of a different kind. I noticed when I strapped her down that her pussy was moist. She probably wouldn't want to admit it. But she was enjoying the hell out of this.

Hugh finally grew a set of balls and started to unfasten his pants. He looked over at me, double checking, I suppose.

I smiled and said, "Go ahead, Hugh. You can fuck any hole but her nostrils. You boys can have her until you can't get it up anymore. I have all day."

Hugh's friends watched as he moved between her legs and fumbled around until he got the head of his cock inside of her. He stared down in awe as his cock started to slide in. Then he closed his eyes and exclaimed breathlessly, "Son of a bitch! Oh shit, guys! She's so fucking hot! I never felt anything like it! Oh god!"

Then, only seconds later, "Oh no!" and he was cumming.

His two friends stood nearby, looking at the pure ecstasy on his face. Then the larger one started tearing his pants open as fast as he could. When Hugh didn't move fast enough the larger kid popped him on the shoulder and said, "Move, damn it! Let me in there!"

He pulled Hugh out of the way and immediately took his place. He lined his cock up and slammed it into her. Then he just stood there staring down at her.

The third kid whined, "Come on, Mark! Hurry up! I wanna fuck her."

Mark didn't move a muscle except to shoot his friend a shit eating grin and snap back, "Fuck you, Tommy! Put it in her mouth. He said we could do anything we want. Make her suck your cock."

Hugh was standing off to the side with another hard on. I called his name twice before he realized I was talking to him. I asked, "Do you have any other friends you'd like to invite over? They'd have to be guys you can trust to keep their mouths shut."

He nodded eagerly and went over to dig his cell phone out of his pants. He made several phone calls. By the time he finished, Tommy had already blown his load in Bev's mouth.

He rushed back over and placed the head of his cock against her lips and started pushing forward while she was still swallowing Tommy's cum.

It got a little hard to follow after that. The boys never lasted very long. But they never seemed to tire or go soft either. They just kept going around in a circle fucking her mouth and her pussy. They never did fuck her ass as far as I could tell.

That was a lot of traffic in her still sore pussy. But they weren't hung all that well and they didn't last very long. She didn't seem to mind, though she didn't seem to have any of them inside of her long enough to bring her to orgasm either.

The doorbell rang about ten or fifteen minutes after Hugh made the phone calls. I got up and let two boys in. I almost laughed out loud when I saw their expressions. They were scared to death that this was some kind of prank that Hugh was pulling on them. There could not possibly be a beautiful naked woman in here ready to fuck them all.

Mark was standing watching Hugh and Todd fuck her when their friends arrived. He waved them over and told them that if they wanted to get laid they better hurry and undress. It took a moment to sink in. It was real!! But they finally came out of their comas and began to undress.

Over the next ten minutes or so I had to get up twice more to let a total of four more boys in. That was all of them, nine boys that never seemed to be satisfied. It went on like that for close to three hours.

In that time Bev had a couple of orgasms. But she didn't seem really satisfied by the time I let the boys out and came back to stare down at her on that bench.

I lifted the headrest and locked it in place. She smiled and said, "So much for taking it easy on me. And so much for foreplay. If you aren't doing anything I'd sure like to get fucked by a real cock now."

I was so turned on from watching those boys swarming over her and getting their first blowjobs and their first piece of prime ass that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to last long enough to satisfy her either.

But I guess that I've cum so many times since she gave me that first blowjob in the parking lot on Sunday night that I was finally getting my stamina back. I managed to fuck her to a couple of nice orgasms before I added my cum to the soupy mix pouring out of her. She looked almost as bad as she did last night!

I went out to the kitchen after I came and returned with a large spoon. I stood beside her and started scraping up cum and feeding it to her. Nothing seemed to phase this bitch! She gobbled it up like ice cream.

When I finished feeding her all the cum that I could scoop up I released the straps and helped her up. She wobbled back upstairs for another shower. I cleaned myself off with a washcloth in the downstairs bathroom and got dressed.

Bev came down looking fresh as a daisy about half an hour later. Her clothes were still in the living room where she undressed for Hugh and his friends. She put them on and I let her lead the way to the car so that I could enjoy the sight of her beautiful ass peeking out from under the skirt.

I headed for a place that's popular with a lot of local businessmen for lunch. It's a strip club on the edge of the downtown area. It's been there for as long as I can remember. I went there with some friends when I turned twenty-one. That should give you some idea of how long the place has been there.

The food isn't anything special. You can get a hamburger and french-fries or a variety of deli sandwiches. The thing that makes it popular is that there are girls dancing naked on stage and the waitresses wear only tiny g-strings.

Lunch for the business crowd was over but there was still a pretty good crowd there when we arrived. Bev attracted a lot of attention as we made our way to an empty table. Several men made jokes about her top or commented on her partially exposed butt.

I don't think it was as obvious that half of her pussy was exposed. It was too dark. It's possible, though, that when she sits down she may attract a bigger following when her skirt pulls up and her pussy is totally exposed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.