Now We Get Along Just Fine - Cover

Now We Get Along Just Fine

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I wasn't getting along very well with my stepmom, then she caught me and now we couldn't be closer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When I was nine, my dad got married to this woman he had met during one of his trips. He is a long-haul truck driver and I remember the first time I met her, Lara was her name.

Well, she was very pretty. I might have been nine, but I did notice girls and women and Lara was noticeable. She was almost as tall as my father, blond, green eyes, nice boobs that weren't too large, just about right, legs, when you saw her in shorts, that were really gorgeous. Even at nine, I had cataloged all this.

But, it turned out that she and I really didn't get along real well. She was kind of bossy to me and I was kind of sullen to her, I guess.

So, we basically coexisted while my father was away on long trips, sometimes three weeks and more. When all this happened, I was fourteen, well into puberty, now much more aware of girls and women, jacking-off like any other fourteen-year old boy.

I had gone through her drawers, knew she was a C-cup, that she had several vibrators and plastic dicks (the guys at school called each other, 'dildo, ' but I figured if that meant being put up inside a warm, wet pussy, it sounded pretty nice to me and not derogatory) and some pretty skimpy panties and bras.

I also had some of the standard jack-off mags like Playboy and a couple of Penthouses. Oh, and I used them, too.

I was using one for its intended purpose one night after I was sure my stepmom was asleep when my door opened suddenly and she asked me, "Do you need a ride to school tomorrow? Oh. Oh."

I was furiously stroking myself when she came in and it took me a second to realize that I was found-out, caught in the act. She stood there staring at me, naked, cock in hand. I braced myself for a real scene and all she did was come in and sit on the end of my bed. I quickly pulled the sheet up over me as she asked, "Has your father ever talked with you about sex, Mark?"

Even though my dad had talked with me about sex, I figured I would be better off saying he hadn't.

"Have you ever seen a girl without her clothes on?"

"Um, well, not, not really."

"Ever played around with a girl's top, her boobs?"

"Not really."

"Ever had a girl touch you, you know, on your penis?"

"This is kind of embarrassing. No, I guess not."

"Ever see a woman's vagina?"

"No, never."

"If you promise to never tell anyone, I'll show you mine."

Even if I didn't get along very well with her, she was very good looking and she was offering me a look at her pussy.

"Yeah, sure, I promise," and she pulled up the hem of her nighty, leaned back and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing panties under her nighty. She reached down and pulled open her pussy lips.

"You think my pussy is pretty?"

"Oh, yeah, just beautiful, prettiest I've ever seen."

True, since I'd never seen a pussy before.

"And you said you'd never had a girl touch you penis?"

I nodded and she added, "Will you promise to never tell anyone if I touch your's?"

"I promise," and she pulled the sheet away and wrapped her fingers around my dick and began rubbing me up and down.

"Feel good, Mark? Better than you doing it?"

"Oh, yeah, a lot better."

"Would you like me to put it in my mouth?"

How do you answer that?

"Oh, yes," and that was enough. She bent over and gripped my cock and slid her lips down over the head and began sucking me skyward. I had to believe that my stepmother had a lot of practice at sucking guys off. I only lasted two or three minutes. It was sensational. Absolutely fantastic.

"You have a nice cock for a fourteen-year old. Been a few years since I've had fun with one like yours, nice and young. You just stay so nice and hard, Mark. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun together."

"That was great, what you just did. I've never had that done to me before."

"Well, I love sucking a nice, hard cock so you might be getting a lot of that in the future. Would you like that?"

"Oh, I'd love it, it felt so good."

"Want something that feels even better?"

Truthfully, I had an idea, but I said, "Sure, like what?"

"Well, you can fuck me, Mark. But, I'm telling you, if you ever tell anyone about it, I'll deny it completely."

"I'll never tell anyone, honest. Not ever."

She stood up and pulled her nighty off and stood there, naked, in front of me.

There she was. Even though I didn't always get along with her, that sure doesn't mean that I never dreamed about her. She is very pretty with a great figure. I had dreamed about her being naked many times. This was no dream. She stood there in front of me, smiling, her breasts full and round with dark red nipples standing out, a slender waist, round hips, smoothly shaven pussy with a moist slit down the center and those legs, she has beautiful legs.

"Like what you see, Mark?"

"Oh, do I ever. You are really beautiful. Even prettier like this."

"Well, I might just dress like this around the house when we're here by ourselves. I like being nude, makes me feel sexy."

"Really be like that like when we're home, you and me?"

"Sure, I'll have to be careful not to splatter anything while I'm cooking, don't want my boobs burned, you know. Bet you'd like me naked around the house all the time, right, Mark?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.