Team Teaching - Cover

Team Teaching

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I really needed a better grade in my Law class but what I got was more in line with sex-ed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

"Lay down on the bed, Russell," she said, as she began unbuttoning her blouse, standing there in front of me. As her blouse came off, I saw her lavender satin bra, lace at the top, full of her breasts which I had lusted over for more than two years now. She then bent over and slipped off her shoes, socks and pants, then stood there in matching panties and bra. She was the prettiest teacher I had ever had and, now, right now, she's stripping her clothes off for me.

She then reached back and I saw her bra loosen a bit, then slide right off her arms onto the floor revealing two beautiful breasts, each tipped with pretty, dark red nipples and surrounded by lighter pink. She reached up and gently pinched her nipples as she stood there.

"Like my breasts, Russell? I know how boys just love women's breasts."

"They're really perfect. Perfect."

Then, she pulled her panties down and kicked them aside.

Oh, wow. She could be a model in Playboy. Her pussy was bare, there was no hair around it like with Mrs. O'Keefe. It was perfectly split in half, nice, rounded, it looked ripe like a peach.

She stood there for me to see.

"Here I come, Russell," she said as she crawled up on the bed and lay down beside me.

"Touch me, Russell, touch me all over. Feel me everywhere. I want your hands all over me."

Her skin was like silk, so soft, warm, I ran my hands all over her, over her breasts, so firm, but with a softness underneath, nipples hard like little pebbles, down her stomach, up over her mound, then my hand cupping down between her legs as she opened them for me. There was moisture along the slit which I spread with my fingers.

"Put your finger inside me, Russell, inside my pussy," and I slid a finger up in between her pussy lips into her warm insides and rubbed all around.

"Mmm, that's nice, Russell, would you like your cock up inside me, in my pussy?"

"Oh, yes, more than anything."

"Well, I want you to do two things first."

"Oh, anything, yes, what?"

"Suck my nipples, and then I want you to kiss my pussy and lick me there with your tongue."

I was immediately at her breasts with a nipple in my mouth. It was different that sucking Mrs. O'Keefe, Ms. Lynch's breasts felt more solid inside my mouth, her nipple was hard, like the end of my dick which, need I say, was harder than it had ever been.

"Mmm, that's nice, Russell, just suck, it feels good," she said as she played with my dick. Then, she opened her legs and took my hand and led it to her and I began rubbing her. She was wet, my fingers slid all around her pussy.

"Put your finger in, Russell. Finger-fuck me."

I did just that. Inside her was smooth and slippery, I could just imagine what my cock would feel like inside there.

"Oh, Russell, oh, I want you to eat me now, get down and lick me and put your tongue up inside me, go ahead," and I got down between her legs and began licking her on her slit.

"Oh, yes, good, yes, that's good. Mmm, here," and she reached down and pulled her lips apart. "Up in there, get up inside me. Oooh, yes, oooh, oh, that's really good, Russell, you make me feel so good, yes, right in there, oh, do it harder, oh, don't stop."

She was moaning and pushing herself against me as I twirled my tongue up inside as she held herself open. Then, she grabbed my head on each side and pulled my face into her wet crotch and bucked against me.

"UUH, UUH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, uuh, uuh, oh, lick me, lick me, oh, yes, oh, so good, yes. Mmm."

She pulled me up to her and hugged me with her legs up around my back.

"Oh, Russell, you have a wonderful tongue. You make me feel so good with it," and she kisses my face wet with her pussy.

"Here, Russell, get up here, uh, yes, right between my legs, um, yes, put it right in me, ohhh, mmm, yes, like that. Oh, you know what to do, Russell, fuck me real good."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.