The Spirit of 66 - Cover

The Spirit of 66

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman is sexually haunted by a poltergeist who clearly finds her attractive and desirable but what of her three daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting  

Tiffany came home to an empty house; strange she thought as her two sisters were supposed to be at home and they had promised to help her with her latest project towards her A levels. Annoyed that they had let her down she stormed off to her bedroom and decided to do some research on the computer she had there; she had started the boot up process and when to get out of her school uniform before getting comfy; She cast off her blouse and her pleated skirt and was bent over the drawer looking for her favourite tracksuit when it happened.

Suddenly the room went black and she fell forward; how long she was out she could not tell but she was now laid on her bed as she came around. Gone were her bra and panties and she was alarmed for she felt something strange; her cunt was tingling like it did when she played with her clit; for as a virgin she had never seen a cock let alone play with one. She glanced down at her body and screamed for her tits were clearly being squeezed as she could see the indentations of the fingers gripping her body. Yet she saw her nipples rocking as if being licked and her senses went into overdrive as the feelings rose; whilst she was a virgin she knew all about stimulating her nipples and clit for she often played with them when she just could not sleep.

Tiffany had just about got her senses together when they took another battering for she felt her entire body being lifted clean off the bed and she swore she could feel several hands holding her up; her mind kept telling her that this could not be happening because she was alone in her room.

Now she was held against the wall two feet clear of the floor and she felt kisses on several parts of her body at once; in all she figured there was three or four mouths kissing her; two kissing her tit flesh and two more kissing the inside of her thighs near her knees. All this intimate attention was so new to her that she did not recognise the tell tale signs of her first non self induced orgasm; so it shook her deeply when her cunt suddenly spasmmed and squirted like a fountain.

Gasping out her passions she froze when she felt something cover her mouth and nudge her lips; suddenly a foul smelling breath and tongue invaded her mouth almost making her sick; this tongue forced itself into her mouth and tried to slide down her throat. As she fought off the sick feeling her body suddenly became racked with pain as her nipples were savagely attacked with what felt like sharp nails.

Tiffany's mind went into overdrive trying to work out what was happening to her and this was confused even more when she felt a mouth clearly sucking hard on her cunt; so hard was this suction that she felt her insides being pulled out of her body; impossible I know but that is what she felt was happening.

As she tried desperately to shut out all these assaults on her senses; her body began to react to the stimuli and she found her cunt flooding; her nipples becoming erect and her passions invading her mind and clouding her common sense.

Suddenly she was away from the wall and held level with the floor but almost two feet above it; her legs were then pulled apart and she felt something pressing against her cunt. She knew what was about to happen and tried to fight it only to find her stomach receive several blows taking the wind out of her sails and then she felt hands grip her hips. Her body cried out in agony and she thought her cunt had been split wide open as this invisible prick pressed hard into her cunt; hitting her hymen and simply ignoring her feelings it continued to push home till the hymen tore allowing the thick object to finally turn her from a girl into a woman; Tiffany tried to scream out but unseen hands covered her mouth preventing her from doing so and her ears where assaulted by a gasping voice declaring that she was a virgin and then laughing maniacally. The cock now ravaging her cunt never even allowed her the luxury of adjusting to its size; instead it merely continued to plough in and out like a piston. Absolutely no consideration was given for her feelings; in fact it seemed to her that the cock was just taking its pleasure and not trying to give any in return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.