Nancy and the Hot Tub
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nancy attended a retreat with four other women from her department, including her good friend Mary. Several of the women decide to try nude hot-tubbing after a long day of work. Nancy gets excited about the possibility of being naked with them, especially after she tells her husband what's been going on at the retreat. But her friend Mary has some surprising reactions to Nancy's playfulness. (NOTE: I first posted part of this story as LaurenMom. I've now finished and posted it in full here.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Nancy didn't expect any particular reaction from her husband Bill when she called home from her business retreat, except for a few chuckles. But when she shared the events of the evening, she got Bill's attention in a way she had not anticipated.

"They what?" Bill said. "WHAT did you say?"

"I said a couple of the girls took their suits off in the hot tub," Nancy replied. "Why? What's the big deal, Bill?"

"Well," Bill couldn't think of an immediate response that didn't make him look like a horny, drooling male. "Uh ... well, I mean ... you were in the hot tub yourself? With naked women? You were there too?"

"Yes, Bill," Nancy said with a laugh. "So?"

"Uh ... I don't know," Bill replied. "That's kind of a big deal, I think. It's hardly something I was expecting to hear."

"It really was just for fun. Like I told you, this house we're staying at is incredible. The pool area is very private. It looks out over the mountains. It's just gorgeous."

"And there's a hot tub..."

"Yes Bill, there's a hot tub! And we all went in it after dinner. All five of us, like I told you."

"O.K., tell me again."

"Oh my ... yes dear," Nancy said, laughing again, this time quietly to herself. "We were all mentally exhausted from the plans and strategies we had worked on all day today. Our brains were fried. After dinner, the hot tub sounded great to everybody. So we all went to our rooms and put our suits on. A couple of the girls went in the pool first and Jan, Mary and I went right into the hot tub."

"Uh-huh," Bill grunted. "And um ... and the other girls ... What about them?"

"Yes, Bill. Don't worry. I'll tell you. Beth and Angela came out of the pool laughing, then the next thing we knew, they were dropping their suits and coming into the hot tub ... naked ... N-A-K-E-D. Get it? Yeesh!"

"And what did you do?"

"The rest of us just laughed along with them. We had all had a few glasses of wine by then, so we were just relaxed and having fun."

"And they came in the hot tub naked? Was uh, was that it?"

"Yes, Beth and Angela came in naked. That was pretty much it. Except that after a couple more glasses of wine, Jan took her top off."

"Jan? From your department? Is she the kind of plain looking one?"

"Yes, that's the one. She's in my department. That's why she's on the retreat! Anyway, I know she looks plain. But her body didn't. I think we were all a little shocked."

"Did she look good?"

"She has an amazing figure," Nancy said, momentarily forgetting her feelings of annoyance, which were tempered by amusement, at Bill's apparent fascination with her story. "You'd never know that under those dumpy clothes she wears, she looks like that. And she always seems so shy. I couldn't believe it when she joined in like that."

"What about your friend Mary?"

"What about her?" Nancy already knew what her husband meant. "You think she's cute, don't you?"

"You know I think she's cute. She's kind of plain too, but also really attractive. Did she uh, join in?"

"Nope," Nancy said. "Sorry to disappoint you. Well, she got in the tub, but in her suit. She's got the body for it ... she's a tight, athletic little thing. But I think she's a little too conservative for public nudity."

"So, uh... , " Bill hesitated, "Did you?"

"Did I what?" Nancy said knowingly.

"Did you, um, uhh ... join in the fun?"

"Are you asking if I dropped my suit, Honey?" She knew full well that's what Bill was getting at. "No, Dear," Nancy replied, saving him the trouble of choking out any more words. "I didn't take anything off and neither did Mary."

"Why not? Did the others want you to?"

"Well, yes, they did actually. They wanted Mary and me to at least take our tops off and join in their craziness."

"Why didn't you?"

"Bill! Do you think I would do that? I'd be too embarrassed. It was all good fun and I didn't mind that they did it. But that wasn't for me. Besides, I don't think I look so hot naked compared to any of them."

"Give me a break, Nancy. You have a beautiful body."

"I know you love it. And I love that you love it. But I've certainly put on some extra padding in the last few years."

"You have a great body, Nancy," Bill repeated. "You have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of. I'm sure you would have looked as good as any of them ... you know ... if you had taken your suit off."

"You're just trying to get me to go in naked tomorrow night, aren't you?"

"No, Honey! Of course not!" Bill paused, trying to gauge whether or not he could bullshit his wife. He decided he could not. "Well ... honestly Nancy, I was kind of hoping you might give it a shot if the others did that again. I can't deny that I would think it was pretty cool if you did. But I really do think you have a great bod. All the padding is in the right places. It just makes you sexier. So, I wasn't JUST trying to get you to do it ... but it would be pretty awesome, I'll admit."

"O.K., O.K. I can't blame you for trying. And thanks for being so sweet."

"Well, thank you," Bill said. There was a pause in the conversation.

"Do you really think I should have?" Nancy asked.

"Hell yes! I mean, it sounds like everyone was just having a good time. And you do have assets to show off. I'm sure your boobs are bigger than any of theirs."

"Well, I just don't think that's for me. You're funny ... assets to show off! Honestly ... it wasn't a wet t-shirt contest!"

"Hey, you asked what I thought, I told you! Besides ... it was BETTER than a wet t-shirt contest! They were NAKED!"

This made Nancy laugh again at her husband's school-boy enthusiasm for nudity.

"I know, I know. But seriously, Bill..." Nancy was surprised when she realized that she was actually considering it, but then she backed off. "Well, we'll see about tomorrow, but I think I just wouldn't be comfortable."

Bill was disappointed, having felt hopeful for a minute that his wife might go through with something he found so titillating.

"But was I right?"

"Right about what?" Nancy asked.

"About you having bigger boobs than any of them?"

"Bill, I really can't talk about the other girls like that. These are my colleagues. And they're my friends."

"Oh come on, Nancy! Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud. You got me started on this. Why did you tell me about it just to clam up when it got interesting? Seriously, Nance, it's just me. Who am I gonna tell? I just think you have great tits and I'm thinking you were the queen in that area."

"Honestly," Nancy said with another brief chuckle. "The things you think of..." She paused to consider her next comment, then went on. "Oh what the hell? Well, you know I'm much bigger than Mary and bigger than Jan. I'm probably bigger than Angela. But Beth has really nice, really big boobs. You'd like them."

Nancy waited for a response and heard none.

"You still there? Bill?"

"Yea! Yea, of course. Wow, that's amazing, Honey. Thanks for telling me about that, Nance. Incredible."

Even though Nancy had finally relaxed and was starting to feel a bit more playful in the conversation, she recognized the signs that Bill wanted to end the conversation. Besides, she knew she had a full agenda for the next day so she decided to call it a night. She told Bill her brain couldn't process much more for one day.

"You gonna hit the sack?" He asked.

"Yep ... another big day tomorrow," Nancy replied.

"Well, call and check-in sometime. Have a productive day tomorrow, Hon."

"I will. Call my cell if there's anything urgent."

They said they loved one another, Bill agreed to kiss the kids for her, and they hung-up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.