Worth the Money
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by nightowl

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a 16 year old virgin desperate to experience the wonders of the female body. In his desperation, Jonny decides to see an escort or prostitute. Rather than a typical John and prostitute, Jonny finds himself creating a real connection with the escort.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Prostitution  

Jonny's palms were sweating heavily as his hand trembled for the receiver of the payphone in front of him. It was 10:16 pm and he was standing on the street dialing the phone number for an escort he had read about on the internet. At 16 years old, Jonny had become frustrated at being a virgin and decided he would do something about it. His desperation had been mounting over the years since he'd discovered the wonders of a woman's body on the internet.

Jonny was a slim kid, with dark brown hair and eyes to match. It was a slim, but athletic build he had. He stood 5'8, 145 lbs soaking wet and was your average kid. He was an enigma in school, being involved in all the sports, but also spending his lunch hours in the library with the so-called geeks and nerds. Just like the bookworms, Jonny enjoyed comic books, cartoons and science fiction. He wasn't arrogant like the jocks, clueless to the social scene like nerds, or dark and gloomy like the goths.

He was a nice boy with an open mind. He didn't look for trouble, he didn't pick on the weak, and he didn't drink. Much of this, he thought, added up to his reasons for remaining a virgin. It wasn't that Jonny was ugly, the girls certainly thought of him as a cute guy; it was that he was their best friend. He got along so wonderfully with everyone of every crowd, but this timid nature prevented him from being confident and assertive. The traits he would need if he were to get into the pants of the lovely girls at school. He was the shoulder to cry on, and just not the guy girls thought of as being boyfriend material.

He was popular enough to attend all the parties and witness the boozing and sex. In this day and age drinking, drugs and sex were starting at an earlier age. Many of his friends, both boys and girls, and been experimenting with sex as early as four years before, many times with the help of alcohol of course. Jonny was tormented with the gloating stories of his friends and their conquests. His prick was abused every night after hearing these stories. Sometimes twice or thrice! He knew whom these girls were that were giving out the blowjobs and sex. He knew how sexy they were, and how much he would give up to experience even a simple kiss from any of them. But no, like him, nice guys really do finish last.

Not having even experienced even the softness of a girl's lips yet, he had decided to find the surefire way to ease the ache in his cock. With no end in sight to his misery, he turned to the wonders of technology. It started with the simple search of 'hooker' on the net. He spent the next few days researching his mission. He found the locations of wear the hookers were on the streets, how much it usually costs, the dangers of trying this out, and the joys of seeing these women. During his search, he also found forums that discussed the hookers, but more importantly, the discussion of local escorts.

He learned that escorts provided a much better solution to his problem than regular hookers on the street. For one thing, escorts were better regarded than hookers. They had their own places for private fun, and websites and pictures to boot. They were a little pricier than what was available on the street, but with the safety and reputation of escorts, Jonny had decided to find one and have sex with her. He didn't care about society's thoughts on these women. All he knew was that they were just as beautiful as any other sexy woman he had seen, so who cares if he has to pay for it.

Jonny settled on an escort named Adriana. She had her own website, her own place for clients, and her own group of fans on the forum board. She charged $300 per hour, a going rate in the city, but gave spectacular services. At least that's what everyone had said when reviewing her. Her website provided a bio, pictures (none of her face), rates, reviews (taken from the forums) and a list of her services provided. Adriana was reported to be 32 years old, 5'5, 34D (Enhanced breasts), and 116 lbs of toned, womanly tanned flesh, strawberry blond, aqua green eyes, and French. The only restrictions she had with her clients was that they were to wear a condom when having sex, no cumming in her mouth, and no anal sex of any kind.

The time was finally here. Jonny picked up the phone and dialed her number. It rang only twice before he heard the sultry French accent of Adrianna. "Allo?" Jonny suddenly found his throat very dry, as his nerves were giving way. He croaked out a week Hello, and realized he would blow it if he continued this way.

"Hi Adriana. I was wondering if you had some time to see me?"

Immediately Adriana became wary of the young voice on the line. "How old are you darling?" she questioned in a sweet voice. "I'm 18." He responded. Knowing full well why she questioned him, he quickly added, "I know my voice isn't as low as it probably should be. I'm a late bloomer I guess you could say..."

She wasn't quite convinced, but today had been a slow day. Not that she was desperate for money, but rather, she was bored out of her mind, so she considered his request. She wasn't a money hungry whore like many in the business. She was quite well off as she was very popular. She truly enjoyed her lifestyle and job. Yes, it was an exchange of sex for money, but she relished in the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy the sex on occasion. Since she was so bored, she decided why not. Someone so young wouldn't possibly pose a threat. She could always kick him out if he didn't look the part of an 18 year old.

She spoke in a soft voice, "Ok Hun. I suppose I can make some time to see you. I'm available tonight at 11 if you would like to swing by." "Sure! I'd love to, Adriana!" Jonny squeaked, hardly able to keep his excitement in check. "Where am I heading to?" he asked. Adriana gave him the address to her studio apartment where she had clients over, and confirmed with him the rates for the hour. Jonny OK'd everything she said, as he wanted to get a move on as the location was across town.

Once they hung up, Jonny jumped in his '98 Honda Civic and raced to her place like a mad man. Adriana on the other hand, was already at her apartment. She was just getting ready to leave for home when Jonny had called. She hadn't seen anyone all day, but she did pride herself on her reputation and service, so she hopped in the shower for a quick rinse. She toweled off her luscious body, put on some light make up and perfume, dressed herself in her clear high heel pumps, white thong panties and matching lacy bra, and a thin light pink robe. She sat on the couch watching TV as she waited for her young client to arrive.

Jonny arrived at the address 10 minutes early and buzzed her apartment. He was greeted with a pleasant, "Come in!" He practically ran to the elevator, and then to her door before giving it a couple soft knocks. He was nearly shaking with anticipation as he didn't know what to expect, of Adriana's face and of the sexual experience he was about to receive. He heard the sound of a lock turn, followed by the door opening slowly. Adriana had seen him through the peep whole, but wanted to see him up close in better lighting before rendering her final judgment. Jonny stepped through and was taken back, speechless, as he turned around to see the figure closing the door and looking back at him. Immediately, he felt his young prick inflate to full erection and press against the inside of his jeans.

They stood in the entrance completely silent, Jonny's voice trapped in awe. His eyes followed the curves of her body, unable to hold back his obvious lust of her body. Adriana watched his eyes and she couldn't help but grin, as this boy who was clearly not 18 eyed her body. She found his eagerness adorable.

Jonny finally found his wits and looked back up to meet her gaze. His face heated up as he realized she'd been watching him the whole time he was ogling her gorgeous body. The young teen reached back into his back pocket, fished it out and held it open in front of them both. He grabbed the $300 and held it for her to take. She looked down at the money he was holding, and noticed for the first time the buldge in his pants. It wasn't the first time she's seen a guy with a hard-on within seconds of meeting her, but it was the first time she's seen it on a guy his age since she herself was a teen.

The memories of her sex life when she was around his age flooded her memories as she recalled the quick pace to the sex, the passion, and the rejuvenation of a young male's penis. She had been so tied up with the pleasures of her typically older and more mature clientele, she had forgotten what a young, hormone filled teenage boy could bring. She felt heat growing between her legs and knew soon, that the wetness of her pussy would be building. This was the first time she's had someone so young since her own teenage years. Her youngest client to date had been 26.

"Firstly, you never hand the money straight to the girl honey. You must always put it in a plain, unsealed envelope and place it on the bed in plain site. Second, I don't believe I know your name just yet. I somehow forgot to get your name before I had you come over." The last statement was more for herself, than him.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that Adriana. M-My names John. I-I'm sorry about the money I mean. Oh, I mean, I mean, the money and my name. " Jonny piped in with a trembling voice. He had consciously named himself John to seem more mature. "Thank you, John. Now, I'm sure this is your first time doing this, and I'm not sure that's OK with me. Not only that darling, I don't think you're of legal age either." She said softly, almost mother like. "But I am 18!" Jonny pleaded, his face showing disappointment that didn't go unnoticed by Adriana.

"Really? Well you'll have to prove it John." She said. "B-but how?" he said quietly. "Well I see in your wallet there, you have your drivers license. Let me see it then so you can prove your 18 and we can do this tonight." Adriana said in an almost teasing voice. "Yes, yes I do have a license, but-" Jonny had been cut off. "Let me see it." She said with more authority than she meant.

Jonny fumbled with his wallet and managed to pull out his license. He was holding it, shaking more now than ever, and held it up for her to take. He knew it was over the moment she took it from his hands.

"Jonny-boy, you are most certainly not 18. Can I call you Jonny?" she asked. Adriana emphasized on the name Jonny to tease him and also to stress his age. "Umm. Yes, you can. Actually, Jonny is what I have everyone call me. I just used John so I could seem older. I had to, because I needed to see you tonight! I know I'm only 16, but everyone else in school has been having sex years ago! I haven't even had a single kiss yet! I'm such a virgin, and everyday is miserable for me! That's why I had no choice but to come here tonight. I found out all the information for escorts on the net and then I found everything written about you! I had been so turned on by what everyone said, and by your website. I had to try to get laid tonight! I knew you were hot when I looked at your pictures the past few days. I've been jerking off non-stop to them since I found out about you! After seeing you in person now, and seeing that perfect face, you're even sexier than I could have imagined! I'm sorry I lied to you; but-" he was interrupted in the middle of his frantic speech.

Tonight was Jonny's lucky night. Adriana had taken pity to the cute boy, and decided to show him the time of his life. She had never been someone's first, so this possibility was turning her on immensely. In one swift move, she had reached for the belt of her robe and pulled one sash to untie it. She let the robe fall off her shoulders to the floor, and took a step forward towards Jonny. Her palm turned outwards, came to rest on the front of his jeans, pressing firmly against his youthful dick.

"Sshhh," Adriana hushed as she rubbed his cock through his pants and pressed one finger of her free hand against his lips to quiet him. "I said you weren't 18, Jonny. I never said we couldn't have fun." She trailed off as she stuck out her wet tongue, removed her finger, and licked his lips from the bottom right to the top left. Her left hand on his crotch pushed firmly, rubbing and guiding him back against the wall of the door entrance. She was rubbing his cock slowly, but firmly as she guided his own hand to her bra covered breast.

Her hand on top of his, she began squeezing and massing her own tit until he got the idea. The feel of a lacy bra was exquisite to Jonny's touch, but it was also a major nuisance as it lay between his hand, and the warm flesh of her breast. He could, however, feel the sure feeling of a hard nipple pressing back against his palm. This only encouraged him to squeeze and grope harder than before.

While her left hand was busy with teenage cock, her right hand moved behind his neck to pull his face towards her own. Immediately, he felt the softest lips imaginable press against his own. They were like bright pink, puffy pillows pressing against him. He could smell her perfume, as the fragrance penetrated his nostrils. It was heavenly to his senses. All five senses were being overrun. This was all too much to take at once.

One minute ago he was chattering away, explaining his reason for calling her, and lying to her. He was bitterly disappointed with the rejection after finding out just how sexy she was. Now, there was a goddess of a woman aggressively playing with him. It was all too overwhelming.

Adriana was being overwhelmed herself with her own actions. Now that Jonny had realized he had free reign on her heaving tits, she proceeded to kiss him hard, feeling his lips as well.

Shortly after feeling her pillowy lips on his, Jonny felt something wet between his lips. More pressure was applied, and he clued in to what was happening. Her probing tongue had parted his lips. He focused on her tongue now. It was wet, it was sweet, and it was good. He felt her tongue go soft has his lips allowed her more access. It twirled inside his mouth, teasing his gums and teeth, then dashing back inside and dancing with his own. He was getting the hang of it, swirling his own tongue to mix with hers, each swapping spit as you might say. He took a chance and closed his lips on her tongue. He applied suction, trapping her tongue inside his mouth, truly enjoying the sensation. His cheeks hallowed out as he sucked her tongue.

This only spurred Adriana on more, as this young boy was sucking hard on her tongue. She had never been more turned on than she was now. She closed her lips on his now, and they were back to their dance of tongues. They were kissing passionately now, and with each passing moment, Jonny grew more confident. He reached around with his right hand and grabbed her ass. It was firm and fantastic. Adriana worked out everyday to keep her figure, and it felt that way to Jonny. He was furiously groping her breast and ass now. He would not pass up this opportunity with such a babe in his arms.

Adriana was rubbing even harder now, as it hit her how much of a slut she felt like. She was a 32-year-old woman, about to have sex with a 16-year-old boy. His hands were creating such warmth in his breast and ass, and his cock was so hard in her hand. Thinking of herself as being slutty at this moment, made her juices flow heavily into her thong. She again firmed her tongue in his mouth, and did her best to force it down his throat. She wanted to get as much of her salivating tongue into this his mouth as possible. If she was going to be his first, she again thought she would give him something to remember.

Just as her tongue went farther in, and the passion growing between them, she felt Jonny sink a tiny bit lower. His knees had gotten weak from her thrusting tongue, and now he was moaning into her mouth. Adriana felt Jonny press back against her wanting mouth, feeling his hot breathe rapidly coming out of his nose. His moans were getting louder, and finally, she felt him pull her close as his hips started humping into her hands.

His tongue had stopped moving, and he was now just moaning into her mouth. Adriana felt an increasing wetness in her hands. Jonny had succumbed to all the groping between them. He was cumming in his pants from her persistent rubbing.

Adriana pressed her hand hard into the wetness at the front of Jonny's pants. Her mouth gave gentle kisses to his lips, then to his cheek before snuggling into the nape of his neck. She lowered him to the ground, and lay atop him as he finished spurting out a very large load. The front of his jeans were soaked from the throbbing penis under her hand. With each throb, she felt the wetness and warmth of his jizz against her hand.

They were laying on the ground, her legs straddled on either side of his left leg. Jonny's hands were now holding her ass cheeks. He was thrilled with what had just transpired and was all too willing to bathe in the afterglow of a fantastic experience. His cock still had some throbbing going on. Adriana seemed more than happy to have her hand in place to share this moment with him.

After a couple minutes, "I'm sorry I came so soon. and in my pants too." He said in a sheepish voice.

Adriana gave a girlish giggle and said, "It's OK sweetie. It's actually quite the compliment. It turns me on like nothing you would believe!" With that, she lowered her beautiful face to his and placed a light kiss upon his lips. It was to her surprise when she felt his tongue probing open her lips. She gladly accepted his kiss.

After some sensual kissing, she got up to her knees with her hands on his chest. His eyes flowing over her body, taking in the beauty. She smiled down at the charming teen. "Come on tiger. Let's clean you up." With that, she was on her feet helping him to his. She led him into the open room, which served as the bedroom and living room. There was a small mattress tucked into the corner, and a love seat couch pressed against the counter to the tiny kitchen. The bathroom was behind them, by the entranceway.

She led him to the couch by the hand and had him sit down. He was a bit confused by this, as he was sure he would need to clean up in the bathroom. She sat him down, and spread his legs to make room for her between them. She kneeled in front of the couch and in front of Jonny.

"I thought I was going to get cleaned up?" Jonny asked.

"We most certainly are going to clean you up." She said with a wink. She watched his eyes trail down to the glorious sight between her breasts. Her cleavage was on display as they were pressed together from her movements. Her arms had reached forward so she could unbuckle his jeans.

Jonny watched Adriana hook her fingers into his jeans and underwear. He felt the pull, as his soiled clothing was yanked down past his knees. He saw a strange look in her eyes, as her face was looking down into the inside of his underwear. He saw her reach down and pull just his underwear up past his knees so it was in his view. What he saw made him flush.

Inside his underwear was a mass of gooey white cream. In some areas it had pulled away from the underwear and hung connected to the sides, much like parts of a spider's web would look. He looked at his own prick and noticed that most of his juices were inside his underwear. There was a glob of cum on his belly beside the soft head of his cock. The shaft was shiny, sticky and only some small tiny globs of cum. He had cum more than he ever has before. The spunk that was on his cock and in his underwear seemed to be as much as an adult male may produce. By comparison, he thought maybe it was as much as he had seen in porn by male porn star Peter North.

"My, my, Jonny." Adriana wondered to herself. "Look at the mess you made!" she said in awe as she gazed at his sperm. Tentatively, Adriana hooked her fingers along the outside of his underwear, to turn it inside out. As she did this, she also lifted it to her face. She inhaled the musky aroma of male spend. She smiled as she looked into Jonny's eyes. Adriana lowered her face within an inch of his soaked underwear. She stuck out her tongue, long and flat, and licked the inside of his underwear where most of the cum was. She left her tongue out as her head came up, to put on a little show for her young John. White globules of cum were thick on her tongue. Jonny stared in disbelief as she brought her tongue into her mouth and closed her lips.

Jonny noticed a distinct swallowing motion. She had just swallowed his sperm! "I thought you don't allow guys to cum in your mouth!?" he yelped.

"I don't." She simply stated. "But this is slightly different for me. I can bend or break the rules as I please." She beamed at him. The taste was fresh to Adriana. She wasn't opposed to having men cum in her mouth, but that was reserved for her personal life, not clients. Even then, his cum tasted so good! It was mostly sweet with some saltiness. She went back for more and lapped at his underwear several times until it was clean of cum.

"Well. I'm very glad you broke the rules with me then! I'm so glad you let me see you. Thank you! Thank you so much!" he spoke excitedly. "Don't thank me just yet," Adriana said with a knowing grin. "I'm not finished with you just yet!"

Adriana once again lowered her head, this time only to have her tongue leave behind a trail of spit along his leg. She licked her way to his genitals and began lashing his balls with her tongue. She licked them, sucked them into her mouth, an exquisite feeling he's never had. Her hands on his thighs, not wanting to touch his shaft, but not because of its cum-covered status, but because she wanted nothing to touch it except for her mouth. She sucked both his testicles into her mouth, and trapped them there. Each one was under her mercy as her tongue bathed them in warm wetness. His balls were basically hairless, and so soft and smooth against her tongue. She sucked, licked and tormented the boy.

She pulled back with his balls still in her mouth. Her suction pulled at them until they weren't able to go any further. They exited her mouth with a resounding 'pop'. She was incredibly lustful, and went back but this time to his shaft. She kissed the underside of this head firmly before sucking his entire soft cock into her mouth. She went down to the base, into the fuzz of his pubic hair, and sucked hard. She sucked and pulled up at the same time, stretching the cock to its full length. She had sucked away the entire coating of cum on his shaft.

His dick was now shiny with only her saliva and no more cum. She went back down to swallow his length. Jonny only had a five-inch cock, but it was decently thick. It was quickly becoming hard inside of her hot mouth. She went down all the way again, this time with its hardness pressing the back of her throat. She pushed harder, only letting up a centimeter before pushing back down until her nose was in the fuzz of hair.

Never in his life did he expect the mouth of a woman to be this good. Jonny was still horny as hell, especially after her cum eating show. He thrust upwards, both parties trying their best to push cock into throat. After a brief minute of his first ever blowjob, Adriana lifted her head off of his dick.

"There. You're all nice and clean. Are you ready to get to the main part of this dance?" She said with the same sexy wink.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.