Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly) - Cover

Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly)

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Janet Crosley is taking a new job, having succumbed to having sex with three students at a drinking party. Now they come to see her off. Join Janet as she moves into her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

She took a bath at home that night and simply mused happily over the day's events, and her time with DeWayne. It made her smile. In the middle of her bath preparations the phone rang. She answered and kind of squealed in delight, when she realized it was her Uncle Kenny from Toronto.

"Hey, chicken!" he said to her, using a favorite name.

"Uncle Kenny!" she said enthusiastically. "How are you, love?"

"I'm lonely, chicken, what are you up to?" he wanted to know.

"Getting myself into trouble," she said smiling.

"You and your men!" he said with mock exasperation.

"I know, I know," she said glibly, "But some people don't change."

"But I want you to!" he said next.

"What?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, come and see me please, I'm going to try again to lure you to Toronto to work for me, with me," he proposed.

"Uncle Kenny, my love," she said, sighing, "I might just take you up on it. Keep me from self destructing all the time."

"Don't you worry about that," he said with his usual kindness. "We'll talk about it when you're here. I'll contact a travel agent in your area and have the ticket waiting for you. Tell me your timing and I'll take care of the rest."

And she knew he would. She told him that she was almost at the end of the school term and was going to seriously think about his offer.

"I'm for bed now, love," she said then.

"Sleep tight, my darlin'," he said.

And she did; contacts from her Uncle Kenny always made her feel better.

She was up early and already wondering about how to dress that would be certifiably teacher sexy. She hummed her way through her shower and realized that the call from her Uncle Kenny certainly made her feel good. She was sprightly and up-beat this morning.

She decided on heels that were a bit higher than she normally would wear, and black. They had block type of heels but there were about 2 1/2 to 3 inches. She liked that. Next she settled on a black sweater, that buttoned up the front and had designs on it. She particularly liked the sweater and thought that it really enhanced her tits. The skirt that she picked was a pleated number that would come a few inches above her knees. Even 'teacher sexy' would not allow her to wear a skirt to school that came too far above her knees. Her bra was a pink under-wire bra that showed her nipples, for anyone who might get a chance to see her bra. But the panties? In a moment of inspiration, she just decided not to wear any, and that made her giggle.

She had coffee and some instant oatmeal, and then she was off. She parked in the staff lot and walked toward the school. As she went around the side of the school, she saw DeWayne and a group of his friends. There must have been about 8 of them with him.

"Ms. Crosley!" he called.

"Oh, hi, DeWayne," she said, as he approached her.

His friends were making noises and yelling at him for 'brown nosing' a teacher.

"Can I help you?" she asked softly, as he came close.

"Give this to the principal," he said, handing her a small package. Then he continued:

"Make sure that you see her take off whatever kind she's wearing and put these on. Do you understand?" he asked severely.

(The noise in the background of his friends razzing him, was still going on.) He tried to ignore them and went on with her, being very, very polite:

"When she gets ready to put these on, I want you to kiss her pussy! Clear? Then show her your own panties." he said next.

"Absolutely!" Janet said to him. Then she went into the school, still hearing the razzing that DeWayne was taking.

She got her stuff settled in her room and then went to seek the principal, Genny Mitchell. She was in, and the secretary let her into Genny's office.

"Janet!" Genny said with genuine affection.

She went across the room and the two women hugged.

"So, what's up?" Genny asked.

"I've brought them back for you," Janet said.

There was a look of relief on Genny Mitchell's face.

"I have to tell you," Janet said, looking extremely uncomfortable, "That he said that I must watch you take off the panties that you're wearing and put these on instead.

"Ah, of course," Genny said. "He is such a master at such mind games. But we won't let him get the best of us; we girls will hang together."

As Genny said this, she smiled at Janet and raised her skirt. She wasn't wearing pantyhose that day, and her panties were yellow nylon with lace at the waist.

"Lovely!" Janet said and hastily said: "Sorry, Genny, um ... ma'am."

"Oh, Janet, don't be so formal; after all, girl, we have a bond."

Genny slipped her panties off, as she was saying this.

"Uh, Genny," Janet began, "He told me that I was supposed to kiss your pussy, once you have your panties off, before you put these back on."

"Oh, dear!" Genny Mitchell said, a bit red faced. "Then you'd better do it, hadn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said and went to kneel before the older woman, and, leaning in, put her lips against Genny Mitchell's pussy hair. She took the opportunity to not only kiss the pussy hair but quickly run her tongue through the curls until she licked the outside of Genny Mitchell's pussy lips.

"Ahhh," Genny said.

Looking down at Janet with a broad smile, she said:

"Now that's something that we'll need to talk about some other time."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said, getting to her feet.

She cleared her throat and said:

"Uh, Genny, he also told me that I was supposed to show you my own panties."

"Oh, good," Genny said then, "I love a show."

"Well, I'm afraid that you're going to get one," Janet said, nervous now.

"Now, Janet Crosley," Genny said severely, "Don't you dare be nervous with me."

"Okay," Janet said an hiked her relatively short skirt up, showing her naked pussy.

"Oh, my!" Genny said with a genuine laugh. "In school bareback! I never would have dared! Marvelous!"

And before Janet could move to straighten the skirt, Genny knelt and returned the compliment with a kiss and a lick at Janet's pussy.

"Dinner soon to talk about this, girl?" Genny asked.

"Dinner soon," Janet said.

"And, Janet, thank you! I mean for both!" Genny finished.

"My pleasure, and I mean both!" Janet said, as she headed out, pleased with herself and the encounter.

She got to her classroom then and started the day.

She had a period off during the middle of the day. She'd had her lunch and was doing some paper work, when the door opened and DeWayne entered the room. She got up and smiled at him.

"Sit, momma," he said, "Can't stay but a minute but needed to say that I took all sorts of shit for talking to you today. Guys think I'm soft, and catering to teachers. Think we need to make an appearance among the boys this weekend, just to show that it's cool and you do what you're told."

A note of concern crossed Janet's mind immediately but she pushed it away. She knew what she'd said to him, during the excitement and she was determined to not let it be a lie.

"Good, DeWayne, sir," she said softly. "Tell me when we're going and where we're going and what you want me to wear."

"I'll do that, J.C.," he said smiling. "I'll just do that, and all you have to do is be pretty and cooperative."

"That I am, DeWayne," she said grinning. "That I am."

He said a quick: "See you later, J.C.," before he left the room.

Janet was both disturbed by what he said about being cooperative and turned on by it. Her words to her Uncle Kenny rang in her ears again, and she thought about what she'd told him about being self destructive and having trouble with men. She sensed something coming but it was like that outing at the lake, where she lived out a fantasy and became a sex slut for a group of students. But by then it was time to get ready for the next class, so she pushed it away into the back of her mind.

She got through her obligations until her last class, in which both Shauna and DeWayne were involved.

She had decided, since it was the end of the school term, to give them time to work on some things that she'd assigned to them, and they settled down to do that. It was pretty quiet in the room, each of them busy with the assignment.

After a few minutes, Janet asked Shauna and DeWayne if they'd help her a minute in the lab closet, which was in the next room. She went before them into the closet and Shauna closed the door behind them.

Janet turned and simply smiled at both Shauna, whom she'd invited just to keep the meeting above suspicion, and DeWayne, and, as she smiled, lifted the hem of her skirt to show him that she was naked.

"Teacher pussy there, Shauna!" DeWayne said.

"Pretty pussy!" Shauna said.

"Show her yours, Shauna girl!" was his next statement, and Shauna pulled her own skirt up to show pretty red panties, which she whisked down, displaying a thatch of curly, black pussy hair."

"Kiss it, J.C." he said next, and Janet did as she was told, placing her lips first on the nest of curly hair and then, as she'd done with Genny Mitchell, sticking the tip of her tongue through the nest of hair to lick the pussy lips.

"Ohh," Shauna said, "Ms C's licking my pussy!"

"Knows what she's doin', I think," DeWayne said.

"Return the favor, girl," was DeWayne's next order.

Shauna sunk to her knees now, as Janet raised her skirt to her waist, letting the high school girl kiss her pussy triangle and then insert her tongue beyond the nest of hair up to and into Janet's pussy lips. Janet simply moaned.

"Fuckin' hot women!" DeWayne said, running his hand over the bulge in the front of his jeans. He went on then:

"Both of you kneel here; no time for a proper blow job but DeWayne wants to get off."

Both the teacher and the black girl student knelt down in front of him, while he began to jerk off in front of their faces. They watched with rapt attention, every now and then one of them, first Janet but next Shauna, leaned forward to lick off some pre-cum and lick the head of his cock.

DeWayne then tensed and shot his cum into the faces of both women. First Janet and then Shauna worked to wipe the cum off with their fingers and licked the fingers of, taking the cum into their mouths, then Janet turned to Shauna and licked her face to clean her off, and Shauna did the same.

"Sorry, not to have the time," Janet said.

"Yes, DeWayne, sorry," Shauna echoed.

Just before they were ready to leave the storage room, Shauna turned to Janet and kissed her, saying:

"Thank you for including me, Ms. C., I know you didn't have to."

Janet smiled and kissed her back.

"Minute," DeWayne said.

Janet stayed and DeWayne whispered to her:

"Getting together with friends on Saturday; want you to go with me; show them that you're my bitch. You understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said smiling, "I'll be happy to do that."

They went into the class room then.

Janet had some reservations about what was going to happen Saturday but she knew that she was committed now, and would go through with it.

The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she needed to be drop dead gorgeous for the Saturday outing. He'd told her to dress nice and sexy at the same time, as though they were going out to a super place for dinner. It's the look he wanted from her.

That night DeWayne called on the phone. He told her that his friends were still all over him because he 'played up' to Ms Crosley at the school.

"Gotta make that right, J.C," he said to her.

"I promise to do what you want, DeWayne," she said.

"Good, dress up, high heels, thigh highs, sexy panties, the works; gonna show them that I have class and you are part of that class. Gonna do that, you hear?"

"Yes, sir, DeWayne," she said, "I hear and I'll be ready."

"Kind of have an end of school thing goin' on, on Saturday," he said. "Gonna take you to it, kind of show you around; you know, my bitch!"

"Yes, sir," she responded, feeling herself getting wet between the thighs, "Your bitch!"

"Good, J.C," he ended, "I'll pick you up at 8 on Saturday; you be ready."

"Oh, I will, sir!" she said.

She had hardly hung up her phone, when it rang again:

"Janet?" Genny Micthell said.

"Hey, Genny!" Janet said.

"I wanted to repeat what I already said about appreciating our conversation in my office today."

"Genny," Janet said in a soft voice, "It was my pleasure; really."

"How nice; well, we need to expand on that I think," Genny said.

"I hope we can," Jane replied.

"Saturday evening?" Genny asked.

"Oh, I can't," Janet said, "I'm so sorry. I promised DeWayne to go to a party, end of school thing with him."

"Janet, you be careful," Genny said next.

"I hope to," Janet said.

Then she explained DeWayne's predicament to Genny and what he'd said to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.