Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly) - Cover

Life of the Party: Part 2 (Teacher's Folly)

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Janet Crosley is taking a new job, having succumbed to having sex with three students at a drinking party. Now they come to see her off. Join Janet as she moves into her future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

The next morning, Callie was anxious to get up and off to be ready for school. It was a novelty and a kind of treat for Janet to wake up in bed with Callie. When she opened her eyes, the first thing that she saw was Callie smiling at her.

"I do love you, Janet," Callie said.

Janet leaned toward her and put her arms around Callie, pulling her toward her into a long hug.

Janet gave Callie a robe to wear and they had coffee and yogurt for breakfast. Janet told Callie of her plans that day for DeWayne and they both giggled at what Janet planned to do.

Callie left shortly after that but they made plans to be together for lunch that day and discuss what they wanted to do.

Janet, once she was ready for school, rummaged around among her library books and came up with the one that she wanted. She was grinning, when she finally found the book, and went off to school.

The natives were a little restless that morning, since it was a Friday and the last day of school for the week. It took Janet a little time to calm them down. The very first thing that she did, trying not to look at DeWayne at all, while she did it, was to hold up a paperback book.

"Ok, 'the Naked and the Dead'," she announced to them, kind of flourishing the paperback around a bit. "Who's reading Norman Mailer? Whoever it is, left it here and should come to me to claim it anytime today."

It was only then that she allowed herself to glance in DeWayne's direction. The grin on his face was huge. Her own face broke into a smile, as she saw it and, as she turned away from them to put the book back on her desk.

Her next statement was:

"Okay calm down just a little bit here, read your 'Harry Potter's' if you have them." (The last of the 'Harry Potter' books had just come out that week.) She smiled secretly to herself then, not knowing if DeWayne got the second of her little hints today or not. Looking over in her direction, she saw that he was still grinning, and she thought to herself:

"Maybe he did get my 'Harry Potter' idea after all; We'll just see." She was extremely pleased with herself, after she'd made the morning announcements.

The day slipped by very slowly for Janet; she was looking forward to her mid afternoon chemistry class, so that she could continue her confrontation with DeWayne. Finally, that period began and she gave them instructions for the work she wanted done.

"I know it's Friday and everyone has their mind on the weekend; I know that if I introduce new material to you today, I'll have to just work on it again next week. So, maybe I won't."

She grinned at them then and said: "Or am I wrong? Anyone who is ready to really listen to me today, raise your hand?"

The class laughed as no one at all raised a hand in the air.

"I thought so," she said pleasantly. "What I will do is give you some chemistry problems to do. They will be essentially due next Monday but you can have the period to work on them, and I will be available for individual help."

She paused and looked them then with her teacher's look and said:

"Okay, I'm giving you a break; don't take advantage of me now. Do your work and let's have a quiet time here."

They got to work immediately, and she began to make the rounds of the students. She went around a number of times to see if there were any problems of perception etc. It was on her third round of the room that she paused at DeWayne, having already asked him, twice if he had any difficulties with the chemistry problems. This time he said:

"Yes, with this one that I'm working on now!"

Janet got down to look at his desktop, as she had with all the rest of the students. Before she could say or do anything, he said to her silently:

"'The Naked and the Dead'? And then 'Harry Potter'? You're certainly sounding strange today, Ms C."

Smiling for all she was worth, and watching him closely, Janet splayed her knees outward. It showed him directly up her skirt all the way to her naked, hairy pussy.

DeWayne grinned; "I thought so!" he said, and then he added: "Nice one, J.C! Nice one!"

She said to him:

"Why, thank you, DeWayne," and she went back to her desk, saying to herself:

"Mission accomplished, at least part one."

The next part of her plan was reserved for the after school clean up. She was there, when the janitor got there and told him that she'd do the clean up and give him a chance to have an early day. He thanked her kindly and she waited for DeWayne. When he arrived, she was already in the storage room by the sink. She heard the door and heard him say:

"J.C, you here?"

"In here," she sang out, grinning and giggling, as she waited totally naked for DeWayne.

He opened the door to enter the storage room and stood rooted to the spot for the instant.

"Son of a bitch, girl," he said to Janet, "Don't you look prime!"

"Manners, DeWayne, language!" she said in her teacher's voice, "Remember that you're in school!"

"I'll remember right quick," he bellowed at her, moving quickly in her direction,"That the teacher is naked and about to be forced to do some really dirty things!"

Janet smiled all the way to her eyes, waited for him to collect her up. He grabbed her and glued his lips to hers, with his hands roaming freely down her back to the swell of her magnificent ass cheeks.

"Got an ass on you, girl!" he said with obvious appreciation.

"Thought you'd never notice!" she sighed at him.

"Oh, I noticed; I was just waiting for you to present it in the right way," was his quick answer.

"You mean I've passed your tests!? DeWayne, sir?" she asked in a soft voice, returning his kiss and offering her tongue to him.

When the kiss broke, he said: "Mean just that, Janet, naked Janet, naked teacher Janet; it's almost time for the main event but let's do some playing first."

"Yes, if you say so," she answered him.

"Good," he continued, "Out into the lab."

She went first, smiling over her shoulder, and swinging her hips.

"Gonna get it, girl!" he warned.

"Hopin' for just that," she answered with a challenging grin.

"Now" he ordered her, "Put your shoes on first."

She did as she was told, putting her shoes on, and waited for him to tell her what to do next.

"Go to the board and explain that chemical process that you worked on today in class."

Janet was thunder struck! She had expected all sorts of sexual possibilities that would follow from her greeting him naked but had never, ever suspected that he'd want her to simply do something as routine, as normal, as everyday as teach something. It wrenched her right to her core and she found herself getting wetter and wetter between the thighs and as turned on as she'd ever remembered being.

"Oh dear!" she said with wonder in her voice.

"Got you," he exulted, "Got the teacher! Got her!"

"You surely have!" Janet said as she moved to the blackboard now and began to explain the chemical process that they were working on in school that day. She turned to see if he was paying attention and she discovered that he was. He was leaning against one of the lab counters and paying strict attention to what she was teaching. She continued.

When she finished, she turned and asked him if he understood it; he further disconcerted her by repeating the information and its implications back to her. He was using the teaching situation to finally conquer her sexually, and she knew that it was working.

"Wonderful, DeWayne," she smiled at him, when he showed that he understood.

"One question, Ms Crosley," he said, after raising his hand.

"Yes, DeWayne,"she responded.

"What is it that you want now, J.C?" he asked with a sly smile on his face.

She moved to where he was standing and actually went down on her knees and said to him, completely earnestly:

"No, no, not that way! It's not what I want but what you want me to want. That's the way it needs to be, DeWayne. I just can't see it any other way."

Kneeling there, and letting the feeling of doing what he wanted, of submitting to that wash over her, she reacted as she felt: she reached for his hand and kissed his hand.

"Welcome, J.C," he said to her softly, as she looked up into his eyes, "You've finally made it."

She hesitated, waiting for him to decide what was to be done next. He didn't take long to inform her:

"Gonna get the teach to give me a blow job right here at the front of the class, and it's gonna be teachin', 'cause gonna try and try until we get all of my big black thing in your mouth, teach!" DeWayne said with obvious pride, "And then, Momma, we're out of here; gonna seal this bargain tonight with some prime fuckin'. You for that?"

"I'm for what my man DeWayne is for," she said quietly, her sense of propriety having, once again in her life, simply fled on her, and she wasn't looking to get it back any time soon.

"Gonna talk about that 'I'll do whatever DeWayne wants' attitude, teach," he said, smiling at her. "Might just take that one out for a run and see how it moves."

"Oh, I hope so," she said.

"Now you get that pretty naked ass up to the black board, and get ready; here comes your student."

Janet went and knelt by the blackboard. Her situation and surroundings were not lost on her at all. It all made for a more erotic encounter. She was submerged now in her fantasies of being used, especially by the big black cock that she remembered.

"This is not him just jerking off on me," she said to herself, "No, this is that big beautiful cock in my mouth, here and now."

Then he was standing in front of the kneeling teacher and told her:

"You do the work, J.C; you want it, you get it. Prepare to be fed."

"Here I come!" she crooned, reaching for his zipper.

She looked at it; just looked at it first; it was bigger than she really remembered, at least now that it was right in front of her face, right here ready for her mouth.

Janet was transported to a whole different kind of place; it was an erotic place for her. She was about to suck the cock of one of her students; had, indeed told the student that she was, in essence, his to use as he wished, and she loved it.

She took hold of the big prick, feeling the combination of hardness and softness of it. DeWayne just smiled down at her, in her kneeling position, as he watched her holding and playing with his big prick. Her first move then was to make love to the under side of the big black cock head. She licked it a bit, kissed it a bit, and then sucked on the area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.